Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Entomophobia

Elly was horrified when she burst into the teacher's dorm, her eyes wide and her hands pressed to her mouth.

Her boyfriend had been changed by some kind of quirk, morphed into a buglike centaur. His upper body was human to his navel, but below...

Well, below he had multiple legs and a long, shiny carapace.

Hizashi had been admitted, then released from the hospital almost as fast. Not only had he been frightening the staff - and breaking everything that wasn't soundproof within several miles around -- there wasn't anything they could do for him. He lay, or sat, she couldn't tell which, in the common area with his red glasses on and a plain white tank top. His hair had fallen completely out of the spike and had been tied back with what appeared to be a Hello Kitty scrunchie.

<i>A donation from Eri, if I had to guess</i>, she thought. <i>Or maybe even Aizawa.</i>

His green eyes were wide, with a lot of the whites showing and he was absolutely terrified.

"I'm <i>scared</i> of myself," he whined so pathetically that she winced. Hizashi happened to look up at just that moment, and his tear-filled eyes grew extra wide. His lip quivered, and he burst into a wail so loud the entire building shook. "<i>You're</i> afraid of me!" He launched himself off the floor with a massive effort and skittered across the hall, bumping into tables and chairs as his massive lower half veered at opposite sides than his torso.

"No, Zashi, <i>wait</i>!"

"Emotional as always," Aizawa snorted from nearby.

"Yes, well," the counselor huffed, "he's got good reason." She chased after him, catching him easily since he barely fit down the hall. Elly led him into the showers, since that was a more private room and unused at the moment.

"What'm I gonna do?! <i>Me</i> bein' afraid of me is bad enough, but my precious babygirl... no, no, no. Please help me."

"Hizashi." Elly spoke softly, stroking his hair with gentle fingers. "I want you to listen to me very carefully, okay?" She pulled back so she could gaze deeply into his eyes.

"Uh huh," he sniffled sadly. His flushed face looked naked without his glasses, set aside so he could cry. His blond hair had come mostly undone from ponytail and long, messy strands fell over his shoulders while wisps stood up in others. Dark smudges lay under his bloodshot eyes and he sat shaking. He did not look well at all.

"I'm not afraid. I love you no matter what you look like. I'll always love you." She kissed his tear-stained cheeks, one after the other. "I'll go anywhere and do anything for you. I want to spend my entire life with you, not just the good bits but the shitty and scary parts, too.

"You're the love that I have been crying for every night for so many years. You make me feel safe and warm and special and happy, like no one else. I don't care if you're not all human right now. If you stay this way a week or forever, <i>I'm staying, too</i>."

The whole time she was speaking Hizashi stared at her with a growing blush spreading across his features. His ears burned, and then the bridge of his nose and cheeks. He bit his bottom lip as she finished, squeezing her hands in his and drawing them up to his chest.

"Oh my god, baby." She smiled at him and he tried a weak one back, surprised he could do it at all. "I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm so, so sorry. I love you."

"I love you, too." They kissed, and she held him tightly, pressing close. He gasped when her hand slipped up his top to stroke his chest hair.

"Uh, babe? This isn't really a good time or place-" The breath whistled out of him in a rush and he choked back a moan. "Wait. Wait wait wait... you - you can't wanna try it like this?" He blinked at her, still reeling. "We're uh, here. And I dunno if I can hold back my - my other arms an' stuff if we get too serious, they kinda want to do stuff on their own..."

"They're not dangerous," she murmured. "No pointed ends or poison. There's nothing I can see to hold you back."

"Ya kiddin' me, babe? They're <i>creepy</i>!"

"They're a part of you, for now. You're not creepy."

"I dunno, Ches, I might have, uh, less-than-human anatomy now." He shuddered at the thought. "I haven't had to go to the bathroom yet, so I don't really know."

She passed a hand down his long abdomen. It was shimmery, alternating between green and gold like his eyes. It was chitinous as well, but towards the middle there was a softer part and a slit. She took a breath and stroked cautiously, feeling a lump beneath the warmer surface.

"Wh - whoa, princess, slow duh - down, it feels weird there!"

"You might be the same on the inside, love," she said in a shaky voice. "I - I think..."

"Oh god, oh shit, please!" Hizashi's head rolled back and he grasped at the blankets piled high on their makeshift bed. "<i>Please</i> don't let it be gross down there!"

Elly pressed her lips together and pushed gently on the opening. Fluid trickled out, clear and thick and reminiscent of pre-come. The body part poking out of the entrance was not like a human penis, but she pressed on, urging it free to slide farther out.

"Babe, I can't look... it's not me, I know it's not, it's too long -"

"It's you right now, Zashi," she disagreed quietly, gripping the base of the slick, spear-like organ and pumping slowly.

His tongue fell out of his bitten, swollen lips as he let out a long, loud moan. "S'not... scary?"

"It's different."

"Uh oh." Hizashi ventured a quick glance but then squeezed his eyes tightly shut. "N - nope, no, that's just not ... ahhhh, what're you doing. What..!" His multiple legs spasmed and he curled in on himself, drawing her into his space without thinking. "Ahh, ahhhh, ahhhhhh!"

She straddled his wide body while working her fist over him. "You can hold me, sweetheart. It's okay."

He reached for her with his human arms, but she was farther down and all he could do was stroke her hair. "Want to," he nearly sobbed. "Can't."

"You already are."

He blinked. "Ohmigod, baby, I'm sorry!" Two of the long, strong legs on either side were wrapped securely around her middle. "I don't know how to - we should st - stop..."

He was too distracted to notice she had taken her pants and underwear off. "I love you." She shifted her position and slid the strange, new member inside of her.

His answering cry nearly shattered the mirrors on the wall. "<i>Oh my god</i>!" She sat very still, adjusting to his length, and he whimpered and started to babble fearfully, stringing his words so quickly along she almost couldn't follow. "Baby, baby wait it might hurt you or somethin', we don't know how this body works an' if I hurt you I'd freaking kill myself -"

Elly smiled reassuringly and shook her head. "It's okay. I researched everything while you slept in the hospital. I had to know, and this will help you come to terms with your body."

"Ha... ahhh... Ches, yer amazin' - " He drew in a deep breath, held it, then shuddered all over. "Love you," he whined softly. "Still grossed out, though."

"Oh?" She moved, flexing her legs to piston his member in and out. Hizashi's throat worked, his head thrashing and golden hair flying everywhere as the scrunchie slipped free.

"S'quick! Too quick!" His breathing came fast and rough, desire to finish warring with his anxiety. "M'gonna come and it's too! Damned! <i>Fast</i>!" This time the Voice Hero's howl was loud enough to splinter a few tiles, but before things shattered all around them he was abruptly cut off. His eyes bulged and his entire upper body flushed red from ears to chest as he stared past her to the doorway.

Elly turned her head and caught the telltale glow of red from the corner of her eye. She blushed as well but sat firmly straddling his spear until it slid back into his body. When it was over she would have covered herself, but a towel was tossed their way.

"Put yourselves together," Aizawa said firmly. "The cops just notified us of the villains whereabouts." He nodded to his friends. "Stay put, and you'll be back to your old self in no time."

Hizashi gulped and gave him a weak thumbs up. Aizawa disappeared as silently as he had come.

"He watched us having freaky hybrid bug sex, didn't he?"

"Well, dear, he nulled your quirk, so he had to be staring at you at the very least."

"I'll never make fun of the man again," he groaned.



No comments:

Post a Comment