Monday, July 20, 2020

Discoveries (Hizashi)


Elly sighed, tugging nervously on the skirt she wore. She had chosen school colors today, an appropriate outfit for a teacher if one didn't wear their Hero costume at U.A. She didn't usually wear them, but she had overhead Hizashi fantasizing about what she would look like, so here she was.

To say her boyfriend was excited was true, certainly, but there was more to it than that.

Hizashi was <i>mesmerized</i>.

He was so out of it all day that the other teachers had teased him about it more than once. But after school hours, when a few of them stayed late to get some work done, it grew even worse. He sighed, casting a dreamy-eyed glance over at where she sat. Elly and Kayama were busy typing away but he just sat and gazed adoringly at his girlfriend.

After five minutes, Kayama finally couldn't hold back anymore.

"Christ, what's with Yamada? Did you two finally sleep together or something?"

Elly's ears snapped up along with her tail. "<i>Kayama</i>!"

"Well? You've been dating for ages, and he's acting like a teenager that just got laid for the first time."

"Wh - no, hey, what th' hell." He glared at her from behind his sunglasses, his blond hair spike seeming to bristle in his anger. "Not cool."

"You mean you two <i>still</i> haven't?! That's not normal. Are you sure one of you isn't asexual?!"

"<i>I said, not cool</i>!" He got up and walked around to Elly, grasping her hand. "I'm'a go chill in the lounge. Come with?"

"Yeah, good idea, sweetie."

They walked across the hall and Hizashi flopped onto the worn, green couch in the lounge with a grunt.

"Fucking Kayama." He unlatched his neck gear with a sigh of relief and she followed suit, placing her much smaller speaker set beside his on the coffee table.

"Ugh," Elly groaned as she collapsed beside him. He placed his arm around her and pointed back at the door with his other hand.

"I know we're not supposed to lock this door, but it's late. No one's here but Kayama." He sighed. "We're completely alone now."

"Good."

"You look really pretty today." He fidgeted on the couch, picking at some green fuzz on the cushions. "I, uh, guess I got carried away. Y'always look good, but you don't wear skirts often, so it took me by surprise."

"Thanks. I think I'd feel the same if you suddenly wore a suit, you know?"

"I'm fucking pissed at Kayama!" He slammed his hands down on his thighs. "She doesn't hafta insinuate that we've never -"

"Hizashi," Elly murmured, placing her hand over his. "We haven't. It's true." She took a deep breath, steeling herself. "And I'm sorry we never talked about it in depth before."

"We kind of did. I know you weren't treated well by guys," Hizashi began carefully. He took his free hand and rubbed the top of hers gently as he spoke, the worn leather of his glove smooth. "I'm okay with whatever you want, however slow you want to take things. Like I said before, I want to be with you. I <i>love</i> you, baby."

She leaned on his shoulder, sighing a little. "I love you, too, Zashi."

"So, if you wanna go tell Midnight to fuck off, by all means -"

"No," Elly muttered, shifting on the couch. "No, she's right to question that. I mean, in general, not that her nosing her way into our personal relationship is great or anything. But she's right - and we would have gone further by now if I wasn't so afraid of sex."

Hizashi looked decidedly uncomfortable at this point, but he stayed firm with his statement that he didn't care. "I still say it doesn't matter. We can work on stuff if you want, but I'm not in any rush."

"Work on stuff?" She laughed bitterly. "I've never even been able to do - you know, <i>that</i> -- myself," she admitted.

"W - wait, so you've never..? Ya never even learned how to yourself?!" She cringed a little and he took her in his arms with a soft exclamation of sorrow. "Nuh, don't do that, please! I didn't mean to say anything wrong. I'm just amazed. Most teenagers, you know ... just kinda figure it out."

She clutched at his jacket with both hands, her body tense. "I know. I've thought about that, yeah. The worst part is I think the reason is I didn't feel right about doing it, or safe enough in my own home to try." She took a deep breath and continued, "My mother acted like anything that could give me pleasure was going to make me a whore."

"You know that's not right."

"I think, deep down, that I did then, too. But it scarred me very deeply. I still haven't tried, and I don't know how."

He held her for a time, his green eyes very wide and thoughtful. After several minutes passed, he kissed the top of her head and asked in a soft voice, "Well, uh. Would you like my help?"

She looked up at him in confusion. "Help?"

"Yeah, I mean, I could show you how." He raised his hands quickly, blurring out, "N - not that I'm some expert on women, or - or anything, but I could make you feel good and you wouldn't have to do it right away yourself..."

Elly kissed him to stop his babbling. He pressed into the touch, eyes squeezing shut and hands wrapping around her to hold her tight. When they parted, she nodded once, firmly.

"I trust you."

"So, yes? I wanna be super clear on this, babe. Gimme a yes if you want me to make you come."

"Yes."

"Good choice," he praised enthusiastically. "Now, how about I just kiss my baby senseless so she can relax again?" Hizashi didn't wait for an answer, cupping the back of her head in one strong hand and moving closer. He kissed her so gently that she chased after his lips for more, eagerly seeking the perfect touch that she knew he was capable of. He held back, urging her to lay on the couch with caresses and the press of his warm body.

"<i>Zashi</i>," she whined, petulant. "You said you had kisses..."

He shivered at her tone. "I do, baby, I do. Just for you. Look." This time he kissed her just right, the perfect blend of soft and deep that she absolutely loved and couldn't get enough of. "There," he whispered. "An' a little surprise for you, too."

Elly's breath hitched sharply. While she had been distracted, he had snuck a hand up her skirt and his fingertips were toying with the waistband of her panties. He'd removed one fingerless glove and set it aside on the table nearby so as to better touch her. His eyes behind the orange tinted lenses were kind, and they held a question as his gaze met hers.

She nodded.

He smiled sweetly at her and hooked a finger in the band. The underwear slid down around her legs, enough for him to stroke up towards the junction of her thighs again. He bent, nuzzling her throat along the jumping pulse, licking and sucking carefully. He knew how to excite her but didn't want to leave a fresh bruise while they were at work.

"My baby," he husked in a low, thrilling voice. "You're shaking, princess. Are you cold?" His fingers hovered over a batch of purple pubic hair.

"N - no."

"Oh? Must be somethin' else, then." His hand remained still. "Say, we've made out lots of times. If you couldn't take care of yourself, did that mean I got you all worked up and then ...nothing?" Hizashi's eyes widened when she looked away shyly. "Oh my God, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"S'okay..."

"It will be," he promised, his voice dropping low. "I'll just make up for lost time." His fingers stroked, petting the hair and parting it, letting her get used to his intimate caresses. When she began to sigh with his motions, he dipped further in to lightly rub the hidden folds of skin. "Still okay, princess?"

She nodded again, unsure what to say.

"Hey. Don't close up on me now," Hizashi chided gently. His gloved hand pat her legs when they twitched and tried to hide herself from him. "No need for that. You're beautiful everywhere. And see, I found such a cute little spot here..."

Her breathing picked up at an alarming pace and she threw her head back, her tail starting to flop wildly about on the floor.

"H - Hizashi," she choked, trembling. "What's happening..?"

"Hmm, you feelin' okay?"

"I - I don't know, it's weird..."

He smiled lovingly at her and waited. When she didn't tell him to stop he continued, swirling his finger around. "But not bad, right? You're getting really wet." He closed his eyes tight at the thought of the heat of her body.

<i>This isn't about you,</i> he firmly told his aching penis. <i>Calm the fuck down so I can treat her right</i>.

Elly bit her lip, automatically stifling herself as the electric tensing of her lower belly grew. He saw this and kissed her lingeringly, his tongue delving in and parting her mouth. She choked back a low moan.

"S'okay," he hummed suggestively. "It's <i>excellent</i>, you sound so sexy."

She hiccupped shyly, biting her lips shut again, but he hummed directly on them this time. His quirk vibrated through her and she gasped, forgetting the old shame for newfound joy.

<i>Yeah, that'll work!</i> Pleased with himself, he used this technique to calm her. Every time she tensed or started to look nervous he redirected her attention with the same trick, humming on her skin and kissing, praising her the whole time.

"Oh!"

"Let go," he whispered, pitching his voice extra low, sensual and throaty. "C'mon, sweet baby, trust me an' let me give it to you."

"<i>Ohmigod..!</i>"

"That's it," he gasped, excited. "Good girl, come for me."

Her spine arched and she squeezed her eyes shut, her tail thrashing wildly. She orgasmed with a tiny little cry, a breathy voice calling out <i>Hizashi</i>.

"God, that was beautiful," he gasped. "<i>You're</i> beautiful. Oh, wow." He struggled to even out his breathing.

"I ...oh, I don't kn - know what to say."

He cut her off with a kiss. "'I love you,' would be nice," he said rather cheekily.

"I love you," she whispered with tears in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment