Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Playing games

"Ches?"

Aizawa Shota had been trying to get the attention of his girlfriend for several minutes. Elly had earbuds in and was chatting away with her best friend. It had started out casual, but he noticed she had been slightly off the entire day so far. He wasn't surprised when her voice began to rise.

"So I start reading the article, and eventually it says that men are just as sexualized in games." She paused, incredulous. "I mean, <i>hello</i>? Yeah, big biceps and chunky thick bodies ohhhh, so sexual. No, you idiots. That's a misconception that most ladies want that. Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors would just break you, that's not sexy! That is a <i>male conception</i> of sexualization of males. The bigger, the better. Guess what - bigger isn't better." She paused. "No, Milly, not for women, it isn't. And Lu Bu would still break you." She giggled faintly.

"My queen?" Aizawa frowned, looking over at her seated on the other side of the couch.

Elly hissed and swung one hand around. "Put a man in a banana hammock like the women in tiny thong bikinis - forced to wear scanty clothing, if any, really. Make their package swing around, jiggle, and move outrageously every time they're on the screen - even while just standing there. Men get more <i>powerful</i> when they're sexualized and women get degraded! Even sound wise, if a woman gets hurt she sounds like she's having an orgasm."

Aizawa sighed and gave up. He walked over to the rack near the door where he hung his capture weapon and looped it around his neck.

"Yeah, I know you'd be up for more male jiggle. Oh. Oh, yeah. It didn't surprise me that it was written by a man, either. He's blind. He sees his side, which has some points I'll admit, but doesn't see the whole picture... erk!" She cut off abruptly as several strands of strong scarf wrapped around her wrists.

Aizawa calmly took her phone, turned her earphones off and spoke into it. "Milliner? Yes. She'll call you back. She's... otherwise occupied at the moment." He tapped off on the call and set the phone down to remove her ear pieces.

"Shota, what the hell!"

He gave her a mildly reproachful look. "You were getting too riled up, dear. You know what that does to you. Now I'm going to have to take you down so that you can relax."

Her ears pricked forward. "I don't - I don't know what you're talking about. I was just talking ..."

"You were getting upset." He pulled the scarves, drawing her closer as others wrapped around her more intimately below. "Too much over something you can't fix all at once. Remember that discussion we had about trusting me when I saw you were starting to have a panic attack?"

Elly nodded, struggling restlessly in his grip. "Uh huh."

"Don't wriggle," he chided, placing a soft kiss on the tip of her nose. "You need to give yourself to me. And oh, now, don't give me <i>that</i> look."

She turned her face away, blushing.

"I know you can't calm yourself right now. I know your mind is a jumbled mess." He picked her up with a low grunt. "But it's okay. That's why I'm here to help."

A quarter of an hour later she was stripped of all her clothing and securely bound with his capture weapon on their bed. Aizawa was dressed only in his underwear, a pair of dark red boxer briefs, and black socks. He surveyed the situation before him and nodded, pleased.

"You put up less of a fight than I was hoping for, my love," he chuckled, rubbing his hands together. "But I suppose my offer of a night of unparalleled pleasure was too much."

"I trust you," she snapped. "You know I do."

"Of course you do. Like I do you." He clucked his tongue, testing the pulley system he had the scarves rigged into. Elly could be manipulated like a puppet if he chose, arms and legs movable with a little tug of fabric. 0"Hmm. There. All ready for when you give yourself fully and collapse, a quivering mess because of my ...ministrations."

"Rrgh!" Her ears flicked back and he crawled onto the bed with a huge grin on his face.

"You're so excited, Ches. I love it when you make all these cute faces. What's this one, then? You getting impatient? You want me to touch you?"

"I want you to do <i>anything</i>! You caught me by surprise, damn it, and I don't like not being able to move right now."

"Let's get to it, then," he said briskly. "I want you to be still, and I need you to let yourself go. Right now, though, all you need to do is remember your stoplight colors and my name. That has a tendency to change during play, though... doesn't it? What's my name, beautiful?"

"Shota." Elly slapped the bed with her tail.

"Uh huh. I'll have to see just how fast I can change that." Aizawa leaned over and kissed her, making sure to pull back the tiniest bit when she would have pressed back. "No no no. Relax. Let <i>Shota</i> kiss you, don't worry about reciprocating."

She swallowed hard and he kissed her again, then again and again until she was panting and blushing, moaning when he managed to kiss her just right.

Aizawa licked his lips and leaned back, brushing his long hair away from his shoulders. "Should've tied that," he grunted, "But not now. Besides, you like it, don't you? Does my hair feel good tickling here, on your luscious, bare breasts?" He paused to suckle on a nipple and was rewarded by her sharp intake of breath.

"Color?" He passed a hand across to the other and pinched lightly, rubbing the hardened flesh between his fingers.

"Green," Elly choked. "Sh - Shota, that's so good..."

"I know you're sensitive here." He licked carefully around the areola and the placed a small kiss on the tip. "Goodness! Extra sensitive today, it seems."

"Yeah," she breathed. He wrapped his lips around her and suckled tenderly. "Oh. Ohhh my god, baby, yes."

"Mmmn, one of my <i>other</i> names. That didn't take too long now, did it?"

"Baby, please," she begged, trying to arch her back to press the nipple back into his mouth.

"Shhh. You need to let your sweet <i>baby</i> do all the work, remember?"

Elly groaned in frustration but managed to calm herself enough to stop writhing. Aizawa waited until she was still before sucking again, alternating between breasts and toying with whichever one was free at the time with his fingers. After ten minutes she had begun to whimper, her thighs shaking uncontrollably as her sexual tension grew. He slid one hand down her belly, rubbing just below her navel but not moving lower. She whined loudly but stayed as motionless as possible.

"Oh, kitten," he gasped, shuddering all over. "You're doing so <i>good</i> for me." He kissed between her breasts and looked up at her. Elly's eyes met his, glazed over with nothing in them but delicious pleasure.

"You're such a good kitty." He stroked the side of her neck and she shivered. "And, let's see now... good kitties get rewards. Does my precious little one want a treat? Hmm?"

She nodded silently.

"Very, very good." He ran his thumb over her lips, parting them so he could kiss her deeply. "Mnnn. So, so <i>good</i>. But it's about to get better, right? Over you go!" He spun her about, lifting a little at the same time so she was on her knees facing the headboard.

"Your color?"

"Green!"

"Then lift your tail for me."

The striped fur rose in front of him, trembling. This was a highly submissive act, and he knew how to get the most of it. Aizawa palmed the length in one hand, crooning softly at the silky-smooth fur.

"What," he asked as he crawled closer up behind her, "would you do if I bit you while tugging on this cute, fluffy tail, huh?"

Her breathing hitched sharply.

His grin was smug as he leaned over her. "Well, let's find out, shall we?" He nuzzled his nose and mouth on her skin, close to the wildly beating pulse, as she trembled in her bonds. Aizawa let his hot breath wash over her for a few moments, waiting, knowing she was wound up in anticipation. He brushed his lips over her neck, dabbing his tongue to find the precise spot. When he did, he laughed a wicked, evilly soft laugh, pressing onto the area and taking a firmer grip on her tail. He didn't want to injure her, so when he finally moved he only pulled ever so lightly.

His teeth, however, were another matter.

Elly sank momentarily as her body gave out, unable to support herself any longer as he sucked a dark mark onto her pale skin.

"Oh? It's all right, don't worry about anything. My handy scarves just need to tighten a little bit - here... annnnd <i>there</i> we go. Not hurting, oh no. I'd never hurt my kitty. Just restrictive. And now you can truly let go."

Aizawa bumped suggestively into her from behind and she called out mindlessly, not knowing or caring what spilled from her lips. He panted hoarsely, small moans mixed in with rough breathing, as he rubbed his groin on her nude body. His boxer briefs were tight across the front and becoming very wet.

"That's it, kitten - <i>miaow</i> for your mate." He growled loudly in her ear, causing her to arch her back and cry out once more. "You like that, do you? Am I your mate, kitty? Tell me. Tell me my name right now. Is it Shota?"

She shook her head, hair swinging.

"Is it ...baby?"

Another emphatic <i>no, no, no</i>.

Aizawa nipped her ear, his voice sex rough and low. "Tell me, then. Tell me who I am <i>right now</i>."

"M - milord!" She sang out deliriously.

"Aahh," he moaned, satisfied. "Your mating name for me. Oooh." He sucked air in through his teeth. "Shit, that's hot. You rarely use that."

"Please, milord!"

"Mmn? What's that? Oh, you want me to mount you, is that it?" A barrage of lusty feline sounds was his answer, and it was one hundred percent enough for him. Elly was gone and in her place was a needy, demanding cat. He knew from experience that he couldn't even ask her color at this point; she was too far gone. Aizawa pulled off his boxers and stroked himself absently as he gauged his entry point. She was presenting so perfectly for him that all he had to do was guide himself with one hand.

"That's what I'm talking about," he sighed as he sank into her heat. He pulled back, then forward, carefully because this style of lovemaking was tricky. No matter how he tried, he always slipped out at least once in the thick of things. She howled, and he thrust quickly, pounding into her all at once rather than draw things out any longer.

If she got any louder, she would start to irritate the neighbors, after all. Best to sate her fast and hard, knocking the wind out of her so she would relax even more afterwards.

His plan of action decided, Aizawa moved swiftly, plunging inside her repeatedly as he bent over her back. He had to hold her striped tail out of the way at some point, and his change in angle threw her into a massive orgasm as he struck that special spot inside her several times in a row. He gasped, squeezing his eyes tight as he followed her lead, his long, dark hair shooting up even as he shot his seed within her.

The position was messy, and not a comfortable one to stay in for long. Aizawa let his slick member slide out as he fell back on his knees. He carefully released her from his capture weapon into his embrace, and she fell limply backwards.

"Hey, you can't fall asleep yet," he chided when he saw her eyes were closed. "I need to clean you up and cuddle you!"

"Just do whatever," she replied, sighing deeply as she lay, completely relaxed and purring, in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment