Thursday, July 23, 2020

Regression (zashi) 2

Elly shivered in his arms as Hizashi set her down gently on her bed. Her new stuffed animal was placed just as carefully beside the nightstand.

"There," he said lightly. "Now you can grab some clothes and we can maybe get - some, uh, get some dinner..." his voice trailed slowly off in disbelief as she stood, letting the blanket fall before he had a chance to turn around. Her body was full figured, larger on the bottom and her breasts were medium sized, not tiny but not huge. He looked down before he could think fully, and choked when he saw the patch of purple hair at her groin.

"I'd much rather you hold me some more," she breathed softly. "A lot more, to be honest."

"Ch - Ches, baby, are you sure?" His knees went weak and he struggled to keep his eyes above her neck. "This is pretty fast -"

"If anything, I waited too long," Elly said regretfully. "I love you, Hizashi. I was too scared to tell you. But today, you - you treated me better than anyone ever has." She smiled a trembling little smile at him and held her arms out. "Treat me like that again?"

He leaped forward onto the bed, causing the springs to squeak in protest, and buried his face in her neck. "Shit, baby, I love you so much!" The lamp on the nightstand rattled as his quirk activated in his emotion, and he quickly curbed it. "Ya want me, ya got me."

"Yes." She closed her eyes as he moved in for a kiss.

"Mnnn... forever." He moaned, the feel of her naked body on his and her lips parting overwhelming him. Hizashi kissed her so sweetly that she went limp in his arms, rolling her neck back when they parted.

"Forever... oh, god, you're so <i>romantic</i>."

"When it comes to you," he clarified. "Only with you, baby." His hands caressed her smooth back and she shivered. "Sensitive tail?" He listened intently as her breath hitched at his touch. "That's a yes."

"Zashi..." She slurred his name in a pleasure-induced fog as he stroked the silky, striped fur. "Nngh, yeah. Stroke the base, l - like that. Just like that."

"What if I nibble on your neck at the same time? How 'bout that?" He suited action to the words and she was moaning in ecstacy in seconds, the fur under his fingers fluffing out. He sucked light marks all over her neck and throat, careful not to make them too visible, until his glasses slipped and almost fell.

"Err, whoops. Lemme just get rid of these." He slipped them off and placed them aside. "They're in the way. All righty, then - where was I? Oh!" Her hands gripped the back of his suit, tugging impatiently.

"Get rid of all this," she purred. "You look absolutely gorgeous in it, Zashi sweetie, but I want to see you naked."

"Hmm!" Her hands groped further down and he jerked upright, the spirals in his eyes thickening in intensity. "Yeah, yeah... watch me."

The beautiful fabric piled around him on the floor as he unfastened and stripped every last bit, revealing an expanse of chest hair that trailed past his navel into the slacks. He unbundled and unzipped, then hooked his fingers in the waist and pulled slowly, revealing slightly jutting hips and a tantalizing glimpse of gold underwear.

"You like?"

"Ever the entertainer, huh?" She licked her lips, staring at the shiny fabric. "Are those boxers or briefs?"

"You tell me." He pulled the pants off, revealing a pair of shiny boxer briefs with a black elastic band.

"Zashi?"

"Uh huh?" He paused with a sly smile as he climbed back onto the bed.

"Are those, um. Are those Present Mic underwear?"

"What else would <i>Present Mic</i> wear?" He raised an eyebrow at her, his smile turning into a gigantic grin.

"You're too much." But she let him press her down onto the mattress, her head coming to rest on her pillow.

"Comfy?" He kissed her, lingering on her lips with a soft hum. "Oh, and is there anything we need to discuss?"

"Nope. Clean and on BC."

"Me, too. Uh, well, clean that is." He paused in the act of nuzzling at her lips with his own. "Wait. Does that mean you're okay with me coming inside of you?"

Elly nodded shyly, and watched as the color rushed into his face and down his neck. "Oh. Oh... baby, I - I've never, uh. I never did that before."

"Me neither," she admitted sheepishly.

"Whoa." He shook himself and wisps of blond hair fell down to tickle his cheeks. He tucked them behind his ears without a thought. "I'm touched. And happy. Is that cool? I mean, I don't wanna be a possessive boyfriend, but I <i>like</i> you giving me a special part of you like that. An' vice versa."

"I'm happy about it."

He laughed out loud, unable to contain his joy. "Then let's get rockin'." She would have made a remark about that, but he kissed her very firmly on the lips and she surrendered to his awkward adorableness. He rubbed his nose along her neck in affection, and his pointy mustache tickled her enough to make her squirm.

"Zashi, your mustache -"

"Hmm?" His head perked up from where he'd been grazing on her throat. "Oh. Too tickly?" He wiggled his upper lip, and she giggled like a schoolgirl. "Sorry, babe. That's part of the territory."

"No, I love it. It's so you and I always wanted to know what it would feel like when we kissed, or on my skin..." Elly sighed dreamily.

"Then it's your lucky day," he crooned softly, trailing his lips down to the swell of her breasts. "Did I, uh, mention I have a bit of an oral fixation?"

"What?"

His muffled moan mixed with hers as he devoured her nipples, one after the other with such zeal that she was shocked to find she was getting close to orgasm without his touch or penetration. After fifteen minutes, she lay weak on the bed underneath him, her hands clutching his head and fingers entwined in his wealth of golden hair.

"I'm - I'm too close, and I want to touch you, too," she whined the next time he came up for air.

"Close already? Is that possible?!" He blinked at her, his green eyes wide. She took the opportunity to pull him close and kiss his neck, moving down to his shoulders while her hands explored his chest. He was lean, but his abdomen was firm and lightly sculpted, enough to trace the individual muscles. The fine line of hair that led into his underwear spread again in a small puff on his lower belly. Elly ruffled her fingers through this, and he groaned and lifted his hips in a silent plea.

She pulled out and down, freeing him from the branded merchandise with his Hero name on the rear. Hizashi kicked them off and bit his lip, holding his cries in as she reached out to touch him for the first time. She stroked him for only a couple of minutes before his pants and breathy groans became high-pitched and desperate.

"Ch - Ches!"

"Uh huh."

"If yer close, can I..? Next time we'll go slower, promise," he added quickly. "But damn, babygirl, you're so hot I doubt I can hold out much longer."

"It's okay," she nodded. "I know. I'm the same, just - just want you in me."

"Get ready," he gulped, trying to breathe slowly as he rubbed on her thigh. "Ohhh, next time I'm gonna touch you <i>so</i> much more. But for now..." Hizashi closed his eyes and thrust.

What happened after that was the sort of sex they write about in cheap novels and some kinds of fanfiction. Neither would remember particular moments, but both would recall the pleasure. For Hizashi, it was an unparalleled, crushing weight that snapped all at once, freeing him from the agonizing buildup in several long, hard bursts that left him seeing stars. Elly, on the other hand, burned from the massive, tingling electricity in her lower regions, climbing higher and higher until there was a jolt and suddenly a spike of pleasure shot through her. It radiated from her loins and in the midst she felt a warmth and wetness on her thighs that made her purr with more than satisfaction.

"Oh god," Hizashi was babbling when she came around. "Sorry, I didn't know just how much of a mess this would be!"

"Mmn, s'fine. You want to take a shower together and clean up?"

"Oh." He grinned, and nodded enthusiastically. "That sounds like a great idea!"

Elly laughed and kissed him on the tip of his nose. "I love you."

"Hell, yeah," He hummed, his quirk vibrating through her. "I love you too."



No comments:

Post a Comment