Monday, July 22, 2019

The List: Tickling

"Are you serious about this? The man who rarely laughs?" Aizawa gave her a very steady look, his gray eyes calm. "I know you do for me, baby. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around this one."

He sighed. "There is, I understand, a euphoria one gets if they laugh very hard for a long time. I would like to experience it. I would also like to become so physically weak that you have to, ah, ride me." He coughed and blushed a little.

Aizawa wore only his briefs again. The scar under his eye stood out on his darkening features in the dim light of the battery operated candles they had set out. He had expressed a desire for her to wear a filmy slip of lingerie she had bought awhile back, a black lace bra and panty set. She also had brushed her hair down, the softer tresses framing her pale face. He thought she looked especially lovely.

"Where are you ticklish?" She dragged her fingertips slowly down his neck to his chest, then to the side to wriggle across his ribcage.

Aizawa wheezed slightly. "Okay, a little ... there! Shit, shit!" He burst out laughing as she slipped underneath.

"Oh my god, so cute. Your spot's near your ribs but on your back!" She paused, pursing her lips as he wriggled around on the bed, dragging the covers with him as he went. "I wonder..."

"Oh, no you don't," he gasped and rolled, trying to cover that area. What he did was expose his lower back - exactly what she wanted.

"Ah ha!" Elly's hands ghosted along his spine down to the elastic on his underwear. She tickled him mercilessly and was rewarded with something she assumed no one had ever seen or heard - the laconic man's whooping, dry laughter. It almost sounded like coughing as he grew louder. She stopped a few seconds later to see if he wanted a break but when he caught his breath he shook his head.

"Try lower," was all he said.

"If that's what you want." She brushed his ponytail out of the way and kissed his neck. "Here? Ohhh. Uh oh!"

His heavily muscled thighs were even more sensitive than his back. This time he plunged his face into the pillows, muffling a sound suspiciously like a squeal.

She concentrated on that area, but reached around with one hand to grope the bulge in his briefs. Aizawa jerked forward into her caress, groaning. "Sh - shit, stop! I can't take it anymore!"

"Oh? Then why am I not hearing color names, Sho?"

"Fuck-k-k," he ground out, his face flushed and sweaty with strands of hair sticking to his neck and along his stubbled cheeks. "Ah, fuck. 'Cause I want it. Keep going, and - nmm, yeah. That. Keep rubbing my dick through the briefs. It's good. Too good..."

She grinned, laid her ears to the sides of her head and tackled the task at hand with extra vigor. The touches on his thighs were gentler, the groping rougher. The combination was driving him absolutely wild. He kept laughing, gasping in huge gulps of air, but mingled with the giggles were moans of pleasure.

The briefs were damp from his excitement when he suddenly choked. "Yellow!"

Elly froze. "What's wrong, dear?"

"I - I want to come inside you, and I'm not going to be able to do that if we keep this up."

"Ahh."

"Too excited." He rolled onto his back, holding his arms out with a grumpy frown. She smiled and willingly snuggled into his embrace.

"Just wait a little, and you'll be fine. You still want me on top?"

He sighed and pulled her close, nuzzling at her neck. "Hmm. I did get winded, and my legs feel like rubber. Perhaps it would be easier."

She chuckled. "For you, yes. But I'm happy to oblige."

"Kiss me, then."

"You and your kisses." But she did, purring when he held the sides of her face while they gently wrestled with each other's tongues. "Mmn."

"Take these off," he breathed, pulling her panties down. "I kind of like the top," he told her when she would have stripped completely.

"Okay. Here, now." Angling herself, she straightened his firm member and carefully edged onto him.

"Almost - left, a little... there."

"Oh god, yes." She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, shuddering. "I always forget how good that feels on top." Her striped, double-tipped tail swished behind her.

"Yes," he agreed.

She set the pace, slow for awhile but that soon wasn't enough for Aizawa. He had gotten worked up enough from before.

He grasped the base of her tail, panting hard. "Yes ... harder, my queen. Faster."

She bared her teeth, fangs flashing in the soft light. "God, baby, you know what that does to me!"

His grip tightened and he grinned mischievously up at her. "Got to ... hold on to something," he gasped.

"Hmm!" She strained hard, moving quickly and quite glad she had kept her top on. Otherwise her breasts would have been bouncing more than they were now. Also, her boyfriend appeared entranced by them, encased in the intricate lace bra. He lightly squeezed one in his free hand as she bent to kiss him.

"Close," he hissed. "Here... you, too." He reached towards the junction of their bodies and rubbed the top of her sex in fast, swirling circles.

"Oh, Shota!"

He jerked his hips, bucking up into her as she tightened around him. "Ches!"

They froze for a long moment, arched forwards and back, connected and shivering through their rare joint orgasm. Elly slid off his body quickly, however.

"Bathroom," she choked, making a mad dash while he stared, blinking. After a moment he broke out into another loud laugh, wiping at his eyes with the back of his hand. "Now he laughs," she grumbled from the other room.

"Sorry, Ches. Your face... I couldn't resist."

"Well, just watch out. I know your spots now, mister." He heard her flush and the water running in the sink. "Don't think I won't use that to my advantage!"

"I already know yours," he grinned fiercely.

"Shit. I forgot."

"All's fair, then, as they say. Come and cuddle." He patted the bed next to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment