Tuesday, July 9, 2019

The List: BDSM

"This one is kind of, ah, interesting. You use your capture weapon all the time..." Elly sat at the edge of the bed, eyeing her nude boyfriend as he lay comfortably back, propped up on a few pillows. She was naked as well and ready for their next experiment.

"Trust me, I know what it feels like," he grunted, scratching absently at the sparse black hair in the middle of his chest. "I wasn't proficient with it immediately. It took me years, and when I first started learning, I would often end up completely mummified."

"Well, this isn't that, thank god. You bought safer materials so I don't have to worry as much."

"Of course." He flexed his bare arms, rolling them back and forth experimentally. "I'll let you tie me loosely. Won't fight it very hard. I just need to feel like you're in control."

She nodded uncertainly and looped the soft material around his wrists, tying him to the bedposts. She did the same with his ankles but tied them together.

He strained against the cords, testing them. "Yes ... this will work," he murmured to himself. His ponytail tickled his shoulder and he tossed his head, flipping it back. "Don't forget the collar."

She attached that as well, making sure it wasn't too tight and running a hand up the back of his neck to check that his hair wasn't caught anywhere. "Shit, baby, you look hot tied up like that." Elly gently touched one of his wrists. "Not too tight?"

He shook his head. "Yet it's surprisingly secure. I could pull free if I tried but it would probably cause quite a bit of strain."

"Do you want - I guess I'm not sure how to go about this exactly. What do you want to get out of this?"

He hung his head, staring up at her from below heavy lids. "I want you to be in complete control over me. You choose whether to give me pleasure or not."

"Oh, geez..." She fanned herself with one hand, panting. "Okay. I can do this."

"I hope so."

"Huh. You seem to like this." She grinned mischievously and tweaked one of his nipples.

"Hey!"

"Hush. You wanted this, you're going to get it. Now play nice." She pinched harder and he choked a little, embarrassed at his obvious reaction below. Alternating pinches with kisses and nibbling, she worked only on those hardened bits of skin until they became more sensitive to any touch. That was when he started moaning, whipping his head back and forth.

"Aaah! Sh - shit! The hell!" He was baffled at the pleasure. He knew some men liked this but had never felt this way before. As she bit and sucked on his left while pulling the left, he banged his head backwards on the soft pillows, his eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Ungh!"

"Breathe, baby. Or you'll pass out." She patted his splotchy red cheek.

"Y - yes. Yes, my queen." He forced himself to take several slow, deep breaths.

"You're far more excited about this than I thought you'd be," she noted. "Hmm..." Her hand stole down his body, tickling lightly until she reached his dripping penis. She gripped him tight and pumped several times, very quickly.

Aizawa threw his head back, his hips jerking as he tried to simultaneously escape and buck into the overstimulating touch. "Please! Oh, please, no, it's too much!"

"Is it? You don't seem to be using any safe words..."

"Please stop!"

"Naughty Shota," Elly whispered. "You know just what to say to play the game, don't you?"

He gulped loudly, chest heaving as he drooped forward. There was a tiny ghost of a smile on his lips. "Does my queen like me this way?"

"It's sexy as hell," she told him truthfully. "I'm so excited I might come if I move around too much." She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"May I - may I suggest something?"

"Mmm. Okay." She lifted his chin and kissed him on the nose. "Fucking cute," she husked.

"If you unhook me from the bed and attach the leash I could do more for you."

"What a great idea." She picked the length of leather out of the box of toys and clipped it onto the collar he wore. Then she unfastened his wrists and ankles, rubbing gently to increase circulation if needed. He assured her he was fine and hopped down from his prone position onto the floor to stretch.

She watched him arch his back and thrust his arms out with a pleasurable grimace, then tugged on the leash. "Shota, baby, come here. Now."

His eyes glowed red and he growled at her a little.

"Oh, I see. You've decided you want to be punished. How fun!" He caught the leather strap in his teeth and pulled, resisting, as she tightened her grip. "Either you come sit at my feet right now or I'll wrestle you here anyway... and then spank you. With your own leash."

His breath caught in his throat. He hadn't planned on this part but suddenly he wanted it so bad he hurt. Elly saw this and stood, walking over to grab his collar and carefully tug him to the edge of the bed.

Aizawa whimpered, placing his forehead on the edge. "Do it. Please, do it," he choked.

She bit her lip as he raised his bare bottom to her. "I'm not sure how hard -"

He turned his head to stare at her in supplication, his dark gray eyes swimming with unshed tears. "I'm hard," he gasped. "So hard! Just try it lightly at first. I promise I'll let you know if it gets to be too much."

Elly braced herself and traced patterns on his skin with the edge, trying to figure out how to go about this. She had read a lot of things online in preparation but now that his naked flesh was right in front of her she hesitated. He whimpered eagerly and she leaned forward to kiss his back.

"Sorry, love. Just want to be in the right frame of mind." She raised the strap and spanked him as lightly as she could. He groaned and turned his head around to glare at her so comically that she had to stifle a giggle. "You asked for it, then."

The next strike cracked much harder and left a pink color behind in its wake. Though the material was leather, it was crafted in a way to be perfect for both uses and apparently it hurt just enough. His breathing grew hoarse as she continued and he arched into the light beating until all at once he cried out.

"Harder!" He flinched as she struck again and then wailed softly. "Yes! God! I - I'm close, I need to come! Help me, my queen!"

She reached around to roughly jerk him off as she slapped him with the leather. Aizawa trembled all over, snapping at the air and howling with delight. The treatment had finally accomplished his break from reality and all he felt was immense, deeply satisfying pleasure. The stimulation was so much he wept as he came, bucking forward and shooting his seed onto the floor.

He came to on his back on the bed as she gently wiped him clean. "Hey, there he is. I was almost worried when you didn't come around right away but you were smiling, so it seemed okay."

"Hmm." He watched as she set the wash cloth aside and crawled up beside him.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom or anything?"

He shook his head. "No."

"Okay." She nuzzled his cheek and purred, rubbing against him in the way she knew he loved. "I love you."

He blushed hard and coughed, nodding but unable to answer. Elly smiled and wrapped her arms around him, cuddling him close.

No comments:

Post a Comment