Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Peaches and Scream

"Ohhh, hey, princess. This place is freaking rad, huh?" Hizashi stared around the suite, impressed. He walked into the bedroom and dropped their bags in front of the large dresser.

"Wow," Elly murmured softly. "It's - it's gigantic. It's probably more extravagant than what we'd be able to get when we get married."

He exclaimed happily and bounded over to throw his arms around her. "You said 'when we get married'," he cooed into her ear.

"I know, but, come on - you're obviously going to ask, right? Someday? Zashi!" She crumpled in his hold, giggling as he nuzzled her neck.

"Hmm, how's it supposed to be a surprise if you already know?"

"You can - hey! -- ask me super romantically or something, okay? Eeek, quit!"

He left off tickling her with his mustache and scrunched down to place his chin on her shoulder. "Okay, okay. I just get so happy when you say things like that!"

"Zashi, there's the hot tub!"

He squealed with glee and grabbed his bag, tossing it on the luxurious looking bed. It bounced, proof that it was quite luxurious indeed, but he didn't notice since he was searching for something. He dug around in the suitcase until he found his bathing suit and held it up with a smirk. He had brought, of all things, a hot pink thong with bright blue zebra striping.

"Hizashi..." She shook her head, smiling. "You dork."

"But it was on sale." He rolled his eyes. "And I know you love those eighties neon colors."

"I do." She pursed her lips. "Especially on you, big boy."

"Mmmm. I know. Lemme change, I want to get in that hot tub."

He banged the door open later with his bare foot, grinning hugely. His hair had been done up in that adorable bun she loved - far more practical for the hot tub than wearing it down -- and he strut forward until she noticed a major difference about him.

"Oh my god, Zashi, did you manscape for this?!"

"Duh. It's a thong. I gotta rock it, baby." He thrust his hips out and posed with one arm on his waist. "Besides, otherwise it looked like there were two hamsters fighting around inside there." He pointed sadly at his crotch.

She clapped a hand to her mouth, struggling to hold in the screams of laughter bubbling up in her.

"C'mon, get dressed - or, rather, undressed... mmm hmm, yeah. Get that bikini on I know you got in there, pretty kitty, an' come out to play."

She rushed into the bathroom on his warm laughter.

A bit apprehensive about the skimpy bikini she had purchased for the trip, she checked several times to make sure everything was in place and that she had shaved properly around the wax she had gotten. She really wanted to surprise the man she loved, and since he had an absolute fetish for that part of her body she knew it would inflame him. The suit was black and gold metallic, what little fabric there was, and glinted in the soft, romantic lighting he had adjusted the suite to when she strolled out.

Hizashi had gotten the tub ready and added a packet of bubbles to the water. He lay in the spacious tub, eyes closed until he heard her footsteps. One hand raised and, grinning, clicked a button on a remote he held loosely in one hand.

Music filled the room, appropriate to the mood and causing her to shiver. He knew all her favorites, the ones that caused her to relax and the ones that made her want him even more than she did already.

"Ahhhh," he hummed suggestively. "You gotta feel how good this is."

She flicked her ears in amusement, stepping into the swirling water. "The bubbles ... or you?"

"Both." He opened his eyes, focusing directly on her own with an impish grin.

Elly's breathing picked up as she stared into his eyes. Those spiralled pupils always hypnotized her and she let herself sink into his arms and the warm water. "You're right."

"Mmn." He kissed her lips briefly, then sighed. "There's champagne and fruit over there."

"There is? Damn."

"Yeah. I didn't know they were gonna give us all this. Helps after the day we had."

"We did save the owner, sweetie. It's really, really nice of her to do all of this, though. I mean, wow."

"You want some? I can reach. And look, I opened the champagne." He demonstrated by putting his arm out to the side and sliding a full glass over to her.

"Sure, why not?" She sipped, sighed luxuriously.

"Open up, babe." He grinned mischievously and held a piece of fruit to her lips.

"Peach?"

"It's that time of year. But look, we got cherries, too. You want my cherry, baby?" He had placed one in his mouth and he rolled his r's sexily when he spoke.

Elly purred at the innuendo. "So bad, Zashi."

"Oh, my."

"I definitely want your cherry." She took it from his mouth with her own.

"Oh, shit. Oh, Ches..." He rolled his neck back, Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped. Hectic patches of color were spreading up his neck and his chest heaved as he breathed rapidly. "I - I didn't think I would, you know, get so turned on by somethin' so simple!"

"Ooh, fun." She licked the next piece, pursing her lips on the sliced fruit to kiss it before leaning over and offering it to him, still in her mouth.

"Ungh, baby," he moaned, nibbling on the end, his stare growing progressively hotter as they slowly reached each other's lips. "Baby," he gasped when they met in a psuedo kiss.

"Hih - Hizashi, your eyes," she whispered, equally dazed.

"I'm gonna lose it, an' you can see, can't ya, sweetheart? Here, one more..." This time he sucked on a sliced strawberry, his gaze never leaving hers. His tongue slipped out to slowly lick the inside, where the fruit somewhat resembled his favorite place on her body, then kissed it before offering it to her. She eagerly accepted and it was quickly dispatched, their mouths hungrily devouring it so they could do the same to each other.

"Ah, god, feels like the first time," he husked in between kisses. "You make me so hot. I wanna lick you all over like the tasty treat you are." He nipped her neck and she rolled it back, exposing her tender throat.

"Hmm - oh, sweetie, wait!" Elly yelped as he reached underneath her with a low growl that she felt in the air all around them as well as heard. Hizashi lifted her onto the stack of towels folded at the edge. Since he was still in the tub, the height difference meant he had perfect access to what he craved. Bubbles slipped down her body and pooled on the tiled flooring around them.

"Nuh uh," he shook his head and ran a finger along the wet skin of her thigh. "No way. Can't wait any more. Zashi's hungry."

She whimpered, her breath coming faster hearing him speak to her that way. "Oh..!"

"Yeahhhh," he muttered in a daze. "Zashi likes what he's seeing. Oh, sweet baby, you made yourself up down here for me, didn't ya?" He leaned down and caught the tied end of the bottom part of the suit in his teeth, pulling it open. "Sh - shit, yeah you did!"

She rolled her shoulders back and deliberately spread her legs, lifting them even as she blushed deeply at exposing herself so completely before him. He had seen her close up before, sure, lots of times. But doing it like this...

She bit her lower lip, panting in agitation. Nothing happened. Cracking one eyelid open, she peeked down to see him hunched over, stunned into immobility.

"Hizashi?"

"Ah!" He splashed backwards as he jumped. "Er... heh heh. Sorry, babe. I kinda got lost for a minute there. I was just thinking." He removed his red framed glasses and set them aside.

"About?"

"I love eating you out," he whined, nuzzling at her neatly manicured hair and causing her to gasp. "I love your taste, your smell, the absolutely wonderful sounds you make when I do it. Ah, shit, the cries! You almost make me come just from hearing how good you're feeling."

"You damn near make me come just from your voice," she groaned. "Hurry up, Zashi, I'm so horny for you."

"Let me see..." He pursed his lips, dragging his tongue thoughtfully down her exposed slit. She squeaked and her tail thumped heavily behind her. "Nope. I'm'a tease you this time until you scream almost as loud as I can." He dabbed with the tip of his tongue, pausing to kiss the top of her sex.

"No one can get as loud as you," she wheezed.

"We'll see," he sang out playfully. "Heyyy now. I don't think I've ever seen this before. I got your clit perked out just like a little button here, sticking up. So cuuuute." He kissed it reverently and she grabbed at the back of his head in desperation. "Nmm. You pull on that all you want, sweet thing. It's only gonna come loose and then my hair'll tickle you."

"Nghh!"

"Mm hmm." He chuckled as the soft hum caused her to miaow just like a cat. "I know what you want."

"Please, please do it. Finish me!"

"How exactly do you want to come, hmmmm?" This time the vibration was even softer. He was extremely careful to not overdo it just yet. "You want my tongue, my lips or my hum?"

She sobbed quietly, writhing on the damp towels and unable to voice any coherent thought. He saw this and swiftly kissed the sensitive, exposed nub of flesh, directing a gentle vibration at it.

She tightened her legs around him, crying out. "Yes! Yes! Zashi! Y - you're so amazing! So good!"

The hum increased until the tightness in her loins burst, flooding all the way up to her belly and down to the tips of her toes. He waited while she bucked against him, guiding her through it, kissing her as she wound down and then sagged backwards.

Elly pressed a hand to her chest as she sucked in great gasping lungfuls of air. "Ohmigod," she choked. "Ohhh my god. Hizashi. Hizashi, you can't keep getting better. How - how is that possible?"

He wiped water from his mustache as he had scrubbed his face quickly in the now tepid water. Pulling his half full glass towards him, he used the champagne to rinse his mouth out as well, knowing she wasn't fond of tasting herself in his kisses. "Am I that good, princess?" He spoke in a teasing manner, but her low moan caused him to pull up short.

"You are freaking magical, Zashi. I - I don't know how you do what you do to me."

"Whoo..." He jumped up out of the tub to sit beside her. "You're, uh, making me even harder here. I just do you like I love you, baby."

"Hard..? Oh, yes." She sat up, wrapping her arms around him and licking his mustache in that way she knew drove him crazy. "Mmmnn. You're busting out of that thong, lover. Why don't you take it off and do me right here?"

"You're super sensitive now!" He gave her a bewildered look that only caused her to want him more. "It'll hurt if I make love to you, no way. Lemme just ... aaah! Baby!"

Elly squeezed the lump in his bathing suit ruthlessly. "I'm sensitive down there, yes. I'm also super wet and hot. Wouldn't that feel good to slip into?" She lapped at his lips, sliding her tongue inside when he groaned. "I want this lovely, hard cock of yours, Zashi dear. And I want you to fuck me silly."

He gave up. Her words pushed him over the edge and he threw himself into the act with more zeal than his normal, over-the-top exuberance.

There was no coherent speech after that. They panted and snarled, humping like wild animals on the scattered bath towels. Now and then he would gasp as he would slide out and she would scream when he rammed back inside her. It lasted as long as it did; neither knew the length of time but they both came so strongly they fell, stunned.

Hizashi had fallen on top of her and he vented an apologetic cry when he saw she was crushed under him. "Sorry, love!"

"Nnn... s'okay. Not that bad. Kinda nice."

"Good." He flopped back down and she hugged him.

"Tub again?"

"Mmm, yeah. Soon as I can move that far."

"This is going to be a super fun weekend," she predicted sagely.

"Awww, yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment