Thursday, July 4, 2019

7/7/2019 (Hizashi)

"Mmm, birthday sex," he shivered, still nuzzling her neck. "Can I really have anything I want, princess?"

"Of course." She stroked the back of his head, dreamily combing the long, blond tresses in her fingers. "You know I'll do anything for you. I would have come up with a surprise, but I thought maybe you wanted to pick something."

His breathing grew ragged as he thought about it, his own hands idly toying with her breasts through the t-shirt she wore. "Good idea. We're always adventurous, babe. Tonight, though, I kinda just want you to suck me off."

"Really?" She lifted his head to stare into his swirling, green eyes. "That's all?"

"Yep." He kissed her softly. "I guess in the long run, we don't do that as much and I get distracted by other stuff I wanna try. I'm happy, little tired from all the partying, and want you to do that thing you do with your tongue." He hummed in appreciation. "Kinda miss that."

"Oh, sweetie, I'd be glad to. You want it fast or slow?"

"Uhm... Do it like I do you? Make sense?"

She purred suggestively. "I can <i>definitely</i> do that. I love you so much." Hizashi nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He sat back, propping one leg on the coffee table as she knelt in front of the couch. "Okay if I just pull you out of your pants?"

"Ye - es," he wheezed. "'Sides, I know it gets you hotter if I'm still dressed. Go for it." His hand clutched reflexively on the arm of the couch when she carefully unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks. 

"There he is," she murmured when his eager penis sprang out, freed from the confinement of his boxer briefs. "Such a big boy."

He whimpered. "Ah, baby, you know what I want... so sexy. Ungh."

"Mm hmm." She pulled very gently to straighten him and then pressed her lips on the very tip. 

"Ahh!"

"I just wanted to kiss you, sweetheart," she said innocently. "I love you - all of you -- so very much."

"Haa... ahh! Kisses!"

"How old are you again? That's quite a few kisses," she teased, dabbing at the slit with her tongue before running it underneath. 

His hand gripped the sofa even more tightly, the other whipping up to curl in front of his lips. "Yes ... yes! Oh, that's so good!"

"Here's your favorite spot," she purred, licking lightly and then sucking. "Mmm, Zashi," she panted around the slick head of his member. "You taste like <i>you</i>. My favorite flavor."

He hitched in a sharp, quick whistle of breath, eyes wide. "Sh - shit, yer too good at this!" She kissed him again, sucking and licking, and he groaned. "I - I want... nmm, do <i>that</i>, nice and gentle."

She wrapped her lips around him and suckled as softly as she could. Hizashi actually squealed, jerking forward with his necklaces bouncing on his chest. 

"D - don't stop, Ches... don't stop, please oh god, please! <i>Just like that!</i>"

She kept going, keeping her breathing even with her hand gripping his sticky flesh while she sucked on the very end of his erection. After several minutes he bit his lip, squirming on the cushions as he clutched wildly at the back of her head in warning. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, <i>yes</i>!"

He blinked, still shuddering a little as he came to. Elly was still in front of him and he saw her throat work as she closed her eyes.

"Wow, baby, did you swallow? That shit is extra <i>credit.</i>" His eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned thickly as he dropped heavily backwards. "Whoo."

"Happy birthday," she told him with a gentle smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment