Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Love Springs (Loudly)

Business at the hot springs had been getting slower in recent months, not only because the weather was warming up but their speciality had not come into play for a long while. The people that ran it infused the waters with their unique quirks in such a way that the waters perfumed the entire town when someone that was truly in love bathed there.

Unfortunately, true love was in short supply these days, it seemed... or those folks simply didn't visit. Today, however, a few had noticed a scent pervading the air, catching them unguarded and causing them to smile.

"Oh, it's so wonderful!" A passerby stopped, then another... and another. Soon a gigantic crowd was piled in front of the entrance, staring at the beautiful water display and enthralled by the indescribably beautiful scent.

Inside, the attendants were scrambling to find the person responsible.

"It's not the public areas!"

"The newest one, the cat hero -"

"Her? Oh! Private area!"

A younger woman heard this and dashed down the halls, screeching to a stop before she reached where Elly was relaxing. She drew a level of calmness about her and stepped in. "Excuse me..?"

Elly glanced up, ears pricking toward the sound. "Yes?" She lay half in the water with the white regulation bathing suit this hot spring required reflecting brightly in the clear water.

"I've been told that you can stay as long as you like - no time limit," the girl smiled. "And this will be on the house. You've gotten the spring active, you see."

She raised a hand to her mouth. "I did? The love thing? Oh... wow."

"Yes! It's absolutely incredible. You must really be in love. Enjoy, and if you need anything at all, just let us know."

She chuckled, her flushed cheeks turning a brighter red. "Well," she said softly. "There's only one thing that could be better." She shook her head, then. "Oops! Sorry, you don't need to hear my lovesick ranting. Thank you."

The younger woman paused. "Did the front staff tell you about the steam? And the visions?"

"I'd almost forgotten. Yeah, they did. So I might still get my wish, huh?" She sighed, staring intently at the vapors curling out of the pool. "Oh, Hizashi."

Back in main room Hizashi had shown up in a stunning display of coincidence - or, fate, if you prefer. He bopped his way along in a good mood, humming a popular tune under his breath. He was mildly surprised at the amount of people crowded around outside, and told the clerk as much as he was checking in.

"Hey, why's everybody freakin' out, out there? You having a special or something?"

The front desk woman smiled at him. "One of our guests activated the spring, Mister, ah..." she checked his sign in. "Yamada. She's so in love that it's causing the most incredible scent, though she herself is a bit melancholy. She's not sure he loves her back."

"Aww, cute. But kinda sad." He made a face, sighing and then shrugging. "Hopefully he'll wise up. That's something wonderful. Smells amazing."

"Ah..." The woman blinked down at the sign in form. "Is your first name Hizashi?"

He nodded, fiddling with the beaded bracelet on his wrist. "Why?"

"Do you know a woman around your age by the name Elly?"

"Sketchit?" He blinked as she nodded. "Yeah. Uh, we work together. Stripey tail, gorgeous, ah..." He stopped in the middle of demonstrating her shape with his hands. "Um. Yeah. Wait, she's here?"

"Oh dear." She pulled him aside, speaking in a low voice. "I normally wouldn't interfere or invade anyone's privacy, but, yes, she's here. She's the one making this happen, and she mentioned your name."

"Uh..." His green, spiralled eyes widened and he stood there, dazed. "Wuh - what? Me? She's... me?" A huge grin slowly started to spread across his blushing features.

"Here, quickly. Step in and get changed. I'll explain shortly."

Moments later he was walking beside the attendant down the hall.

"Is it okay to walk in on her like this?" He nervously grasped the robe front, very aware that he had on a pair of white swim trunks on underneath and nothing else.

"This is why we require the bathing suits. She's covered as well. And there are security checks so nothing untoward can happen."

"But ... but is it okay to just..?"

"If you're worried, don't speak," the attendant cautioned him. "You can let her think you're a vision or show her you're real. It's up to you, of course." She left him at the cloth entrance and bowed herself away.

He waited anxiously for perhaps a full minute to gather up enough courage to slip inside. The steam was even more powerful, in a good way, up close. Hizashi breathed in deeply, feeling as if a huge weight had been taken off his shoulders.

Elly was still half immersed in the pool. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was talking quietly to herself. He drew closer, hoping his glasses didn't start to fog up. She was beautiful, and he didn't want to have this sight obscured in the slightest.

"Please," she was whispering softly. "If I could just see him, just once. Just for a little while. I know it's illusion, just... please."

His heart felt near-broken in his chest at her plea and he hurried to kneel at the edge of the water.

She opened her eyes and slowly took in her surroundings. When she turned and noticed him nearby, she jerked back, the water rippling with her quick movement. She climbed out, dripping, and he stood to face her, looking as nervous as she felt.

Elly saw him, clad in a robe from the spa and those soft sandals they gave out on his feet. He looked just like he did every day but in different clothing, and his shining gold hair had been tied back in that man bun she found so breathtakingly alluring. He still wore his bracelet, she noticed with amusement, and she could see a puff of blond hair in the open section of his robe as well. She wondered how much her imagination paralleled reality.

"They said your image might show, but - but I never thought it would be so real..." Her voice was low and had a bit of husk to it. She was, in fact, fighting back tears. He held his breath, astonished that she would ever look at him this way. Her purple eyes were wide and dark, shining with those unshed tears as she ran her hand across his cheek, cupping it gently.

"I can feel you, Zashi. How is that possible?" Her fingers lingered, tracing his features with a loving touch. When she reached his upper lip she faltered and then stroked the double points of his neatly manicured mustache.

Amazed at the sensations, the cat woman mewed in emotional distress. Elly blinked, and the tears fell, splashing down in sudden twin waterfalls. She threw her arms around him, shaking, and her bittersweet laughter resonated within him.

He felt guilty watching her pain since he knew it was unfounded. "Hey, hey, babygirl," he whispered dreamily into her hair, bending to hold her. "I'm really here. Don't cry."

She jumped, her striped tail smacking on the pebbled ground under them and spraying water about. "Hizashi?!"

He winced, bracing for the impact of a slap. When it didn't come, he opened one eyelid carefully, peering down at her. "Uh, yeah, babe. I didn't mean to startle you, but the lady at the front said you were in here and I thought it would be okay if I came in..." He rambled on with barely a breath, heart hammering in his chest. "Sorry. Should I go?"

"Do you want to go?" She looked very vulnerable. Her hands clutched him tightly.

He smiled. "No. And you don't want me to, either, huh?"

She shook her head, blushing an even deeper color.

"Good." He gently disengaged her hands from his robe, which he then unfastened and let fall. "Let's have a talk, then." He pointed at the steamy water nearby.

"In there?" She smiled back at him shyly.

"Yeah." He drew closer and slipped an arm around her waist, lower than propriety allowed. She gasped and he chuckled wickedly. "An hour ago I didn't know the girl I was in live with felt the same way. Now, I just want to, ah, soak it in. Heh."

Her eyes went wide as he swept her up into his arms, laughing with delight at his own cleverness.


_

The hot springs also had some rooms available to rent for the night. The new couple retired to one of the better suites on the establishment, all expenses paid. It was a gorgeous natural themed room with local flowers in vases and a bowl of regional fruit on a table as well. They hardly noticed, however, since they were dressed only in robes after showering.

"Your skin is so soft." His breath puffed on her neck as he whispered, causing her to shiver. "You smell great, too."

"Hih - Hizashi?" Elly could barely stutter his name. His hot mouth hungrily devouring her skin in that sensitive area was driving her wild.

He paused, kissing instead. "What is it, babe?"

"I don't know how to ask this, so I'll just come right out and say it..."

"Uh oh."

"You want more than this, right?"

"I've been in love with you for months," he told her, his voice dropping in tone like he did when he grew serious. "I can wait, you know, if this is going to screw up our relationship. I do want you, but all of you - not just this."

"That's all I needed." She turned around and kissed him on the mouth, purring and letting herself fully relax into his arms.

"Oh, shit, yes," he whined, kissing back deeply. "Bed... let's get on the bed before I collapse. Yer makin' my knees weak."

"So cute," she panted. They staggered to the futon as one and flopped down upon it, instantly tangling into a complex knot of passion. Arms, legs and hands twisted and flailed, writhing and groping as they moaned and cried each others' names softly in abandon. They kept their robes on, but as time passed the clothing naturally bunched and pulled off.

"Ah, god," he groaned. "You're so beautiful it hurts me." He buried his face between her breasts and sighed happily.

"Aww, everything you do is absolutely adorable."

"Adorable? I guess I'll take that." He chuckled and kissed a perky nipple, his hands wandering over the sensitive skin. "I'd prefer sexy at the moment, though."

"That, too," she agreed. "Hmm, I like that." He sucked gently, looking up at her when she started stroking his head. "Your hair..."

"I tied it pretty securely. You want it down?"

She shivered. "Maybe later. You wanted sexy, right? The bun is incredibly sexy to me."

"Really? I just do it 'cause there's too much otherwise." He kissed the swell of her left breast. "Gets in the way, but I'm stuck with it now."

"You're stuck with more than that."

"Aww, now you're bein' cute." He raised himself up on his elbows and kissed her throat, crawling up so he could work his way up to her mouth again. As he did, she did a little exploring of her own.

"Oh, please." He changed tone quickly, whimpering as her fingers brushed low along his belly and began to gasp. "Touch me, Ches."

She licked his lips, her dark eyes locked onto his. He looked different without his glasses and she could get close to stare into his mesmerizing eyes. Shivering in anticipation, her hands wandered, feeling the shape of him before she looked.

Elly blinked.

Her eyes grew very, very wide.

"Zashi," she murmured in a stunned voice. "Ohhh, holy shit."

"Heh heh." His cheeks darkened further. "I, uh. Maybe shoulda told you? I honestly don't know how I could've brought that, err, up, though."

She pulled a ways apart from him so she could see what he had. "Hizashi Yamada!"

He bit his lip, grinning sheepishly at her. "Kinda big?"

"You're huge!" Her mouth had actually dropped open.

Hizashi bit his lip harder, embarrassed and shaking his head. "Nuh uh."

"Screw that! Yes, you are! My god! How do you - the leather pants..?!"

He burst out laughing. "All heroes with junk pretty much wear cups an' stuff. Squashes it down some. But, really, this isn't anything." He indicated the massive erection she was still gaping at. "I can handle myself. Guys don't need length to please a woman. They need to care about what they're doin' and learn what she likes."

"I guess I'm ... curious? And slightly afraid. I mean, whoa."

"I promise I'll be very, very gentle," he breathed, sucking on her lower lip. "Don't be frightened, please. I love you, and I want to make love to you, not hurt you."

"Yes. I can see that."

"Mmm? You promise, sweet thing, let me know the second you feel anything other than pleasure, okay?"

"Yes. Oh, Zashi, yes..." She slid down in his grip as he found what he was looking for. His fingertip probed, then stroked. Her eyes closed in bliss and she lifted her face to seek his.

"You want more kisses, baby? Shh, here." He settled his mouth on hers, greedily swallowing her cries as he curled his fingers and thrust. "You're wet," he noted, "but there's an awful lot of me. Good thing the shop nearby had lube, too."

"Hi-zashi..!"

"Music to my ears," he hummed, pressing his mouth on hers. His quirk vibrated through her, turning the kiss into an experience she could not have imagined in her wildest dreams. "I bet you're loud, like me. I can't wait to see how sweetly we sing together."

"Now? Zashi, please..."

"No, baby, not yet." He grinned, nuzzling her with his mustache to make her giggle. "Here, let me ..." One more finger was carefully added for a total of three. "Still okay? I'm gonna go pretty deep. Let you feel how far I can reach when we start."

"Okay." She gasped, then moaned loudly, digging her fingers in the sheets when he moved. "Zashi, yes!"

"Ohhh, you like it? This might be easier 'n I thought!"

"It felt so good," she purred.

"I'm psyched now," he breathed, withdrawing his fingers and absently wiping them on the tissue she handed him. "Shit, you - you actually liked it. This is gonna be so much fun!"

"Condoms?"

"I got some ... here."

"Will they fit?" Her tone was dubious as she watched him fiddle with the packaging.

"Oh, yeah. These should be fine, don't worry. I got the larger ones."

"Is that why the woman behind the counter looked at you funny?" Elly burst out in a fit of giggles, covering her mouth with both hands.

"They think I'm lying to impress people. I even got a lecture from an older guy once that warned me if they were too loose, there was a higher chance of pregnancy or STDs." Hizashi rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Aww. Well, they'll have to shut up if I'm there from now on." Her smile showed a lot of teeth, along with both her sharp fangs. "I'll just act like I'm mentally measuring and then say, 'yeah, well, they won't fit perfectly. But they don't make them any bigger, do they?'"

He rolled around on the padded fabric, roaring with laughter and grabbing her under him in a fit of glee. She ran her hands down the arch of his back and the laughter turned to groans. "Hey now - watch where you're grabbing."

"I can't," she giggled wickedly. "But I can feel."

"Ahhh! Shit!"

"I knew you had a tight butt." She squeezed approvingly. "I always wanted to pat it when you walked by my office."

"Th - the tight pants?"

"The tight pants," she agreed.

"Any more patting and I'm'a lose it, babe. Here, I put the condom on."

"Good. Come here."

He moaned thickly as he moved forward. "Oh, baby."

"Oh my god." Her face had frozen in a grimace of pleasure. "Oh my god..."

"Okay?"

"Yes. Yes, okay. So good."

"You ready? I'm gonna move, okay?"

She nodded, squeezing his waist with her legs. "Yes. But go slow at first?"

"I'll do my very best," he promised, panting, as he pulled back and thrust in once more. She clung to him, breathing hard and moving when he did. His thighs trembled as he strived to get just the right angle. After experimenting with several, straining, sweating from more than just physical exertion, he found it. Delightful friction for him and a jolt of pleasure each time he moved for her.

Hizashi grinned as she cried out, digging her nails into his back. "There! H - harder, deeper! Yes!"

"You sure, deeper?" He fixed her with a penetrating stare, his eyes squinted disproportionately. Upon meeting this gaze she wailed loudly.

"Oh - ohhh, oh my god!"

He choked, faltering in his rhythm for a few seconds. "What's up?!"

"That look," she sniffled, bucking frantically up to meet his thrusting hips. "I never told you but it drives me crazy!"

"No way," he gasped incredulously. "No. Freakin'. Way. For real?" The look intensified without his even meaning to.

Her cries and movements grew frantic. "Oh, I'm... I'm..!"

"Hell, yeah! Come for me, baby! M'not far behind!" He quickened his pace, forgetting himself so much as to bury all the way into her heat. Thankfully her body had adjusted to him and there was no pain. Her cries got him off just as his gaze had. She was so overwhelmed with passion that she didn't care who heard, screaming his name in her climax and sobbing quickly afterwards. He heard this through a fog of his own pleasure as he came and struggled to focus as he wound back down.

"Did I hurt you? Are you okay? Ches, honey, say something!" He kissed her forehead and her cheeks. "You're scarin' me here."

"No, no, m'fine, really! I just... I dunno." She wiped her eyes, laughing weakly. "I never felt anything like that before. I don't know what came over me."

"Thank god," his body relaxed all at once and he reached down to grip the end of the condom so it didn't fall off when he pulled out. "I was worried for a minute, there. But man, talk about perfect harmony." He yelped as the protection snapped. "Ouch!"

"Ooh, ow." She grabbed a tissue and held it out so he could deposit the slimy tube in it. "I'll toss it. I need to go to the bathroom anyway."

"Nmm. Hurry back," he yawned, stretching. "I wanna cuddle."

"I can't wait," she grinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment