Sunday, October 10, 2021

Fluff - s

 "How open are you with her?"


"Uhhh, the barfing my guts out thing?" He wrinkled up his nose at the memory. "I don't do that in front of everyone."

"Thank fuck for that," Aizawa snorted.

"That's different, though." Elly shook her head. "I think this means talking. Like, secrets and things you wouldn't tell other people."

"Ooooh, juicy!" Kayama leaned in close. "So? Have you shared stuff with her and no one else?"

Hizashi smiled. "I'll tell her anything. All she has to do is want to hear me talk."

"Aww, I love your voice, Zashi. I could listen to you all the time."

This clearly flustered him and he pushed his glass around in its puddle of condensation for a few seconds. "Stop it before I fall more in love with you," he mumbled. Elly mewed and hugged him tightly, her eyes misty with tears.

"I didn't realize you were a romantic, Yamada," Yagi commented quietly. "Before tonight, I mean. You don't seem the, uh... the <i>type</i>. No offense!" He smiled in an attempt to take some of the sting out of his words.

Hizashi shrugged. "It's okay. Most don't think of me that way at all!" He thought for a moment, then admitted, "I don't think I'm very good at it..?"

"The clinging woman at your side is an indicator of how well you're doing," Kayama drawled comically.

Aizawa, meanwhile, was staring wide-eyed at the counselor. "You made her purr, Yamada. I <i>really</i> didn't think you had that in you."

"I might question her taste, but she's definitely into him. It helps."

Hizashi gave his scruffy friend a scrutinizing look. "Hey, there, I know you're fascinated an' all, but this kitty's mine."

She pulled up a little at this and nipped his shirt, tugging on it.

"Hey!"

"Easy there," Elly laughed softly. "You didn't sign any of the adoption papers yet."

"Oh! Um... yeah. Guess not." He squinted quizzically at her. "Are you really gonna say no, though?"

She stuck her tongue out at him and the table erupted in good-natured laughter.






















No comments:

Post a Comment