Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Fluff - z

 "Last one!"


"Hurry up," Aizawa yawned.

"You could have left earlier if you're that tired, Aizawa," Yagi murmured.

"And miss this?"

"How would you calm her down if she's upset?"

"She says she likes my voice -" Hizashi started, but Kayama interrupted him.

"Unbelievable, but I heard her say it, too."

"I do!" Elly stood her ground firmly. "I don't know why you all tease him about that. He does everything on purpose and he knows when to lower it to get your attention, and - and..."

"S'okay, princess," he hummed softly. "I was gonna say that I'd talk you down. Just hold you in my arms and talk - or maybe sing, yeah? And let you relax."

"I'd like that."

"Yeah, I thought so."

"That's the last one, I'm leaving." Aizawa dropped some money down on the table and stood up.

"Mmn... should we be going, too?"

"Yes."

"Wait!" Kayama was frantic when she saw everyone getting ready to leave. "I'm not finished drinking yet!" She grabbed the first thing at hand, which, unfortunately for her, was her mixed concoction she'd threatened Hizashi with.

"Get a clue, Kayama," Aizawa told her bluntly. "These two want to be alone. Mission accomplished, you're out of the picture now."

"Awww." She pouted, shoving the drink away and crossing her arms. "I guess you're right. Have fun, you two!"

Hizashi was already holding the door open for Elly and didn't look back.

"Well! That's a load of thanks for you," Kayama huffed.




No comments:

Post a Comment