Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Fluff - w

 "Get <i>on</i> with it," Aizawa grated. His bloodshot glare was focused on Kayama.


"Oh, all right. Spoilsport." She turned back to the couple. "How do you feel about her fighting?"

"We both have the same job." Hizashi shrugged. "I've seen her take villains down, same as any of us. See, thing is, you could get hurt even if you've got a 'safe' job, yeah? Like, anything can happen."

"True," Elly murmured.

"But how do you feel when you see her <i>fighting</i>?"

He squirmed around, sniffing lightly. "Can I skip this one?"

"He gets turned on," Aizawa offered blandly.

"Shota!"

"What? It's not like it's unheard of." The dark-haired man laughed dryly. "I heard there's a type of people who like that sort of thing."

Kayama pursed her lips. "Mmm, BDSM and stuff? I can't imagine Yamada being into submissive scenes." She burst out laughing at the thought. "If he was, he'd be the brattiest sub ever!"

"Oh, stop." Hizashi was turning purple at the thought of such play. Elly stroked the back of his hand to calm him down. "It doesn't  have to be a fetish, though there's nothing wrong if it is. I feel the same when I see you fighting. It's sexy."

"Hmmm?" His eyebrows shot up. "Wh - sexy? Ya think?"

"If I'm not worried about you at the time, yes."

"Ohh. Yeah. Yeah, I get that." He drummed his fingers restlessly on the table top. "You, uh, get hot seeing me in my gear at all?"

"With that hair?!" Kayama cracked up, throwing her head back to laugh long and loud.

Elly ignored her and motioned for Hizashi to lean down so she could purr in his ear. "I've fantasized about Present Mic countless times."

Hizashi shuddered pleasantly. "Whoo, <i>baby</i>," he wheezed. "Now you know Mic's fantasized about you, too."

She shivered just like he had, and he grinned.
















No comments:

Post a Comment