Monday, August 30, 2021

Fluff - k

 To everyone else it seemed as though Aizawa Shouta was asleep. If the intermittent grunts and snoring was anything to go by, he was... but he woke periodically when a loud laugh or banging of the table startled him. The next question was the one Kayama had been waiting for, and her loud squeal of delight set his teeth on edge. He opened his bleary eyes just in time to hear his friend bragging.


"Now I've <i>got</i> this one." Hizashi preened a little, combing his blond hair with his fingertips as he smirked smugly. "It's not embarrassing at all, yo. I have kissing <i>down</i>."

Aizawa couldn't help but butt in. "Probably because he runs his mouth all the time. He's got a lot of practice with that area most people don't."

"Hey!" Hizashi protested with a raised eyebrow. "Yer not baiting me this time. Ha, <i>no way</i>." He emphasized that last point in English. "I know what I'm good at, and I'm a real good kisser."

"You're not telling me that you've kissed a lot, are you, Yamada?" Kayama looked downright skeptical.

"Why's that so hard to believe? I'm a Pro Hero, an' a celebrity one, too. Girls have been known to throw themselves at me."

Elly stuffed a piece of sushi in her mouth to try and combat the bitter taste that flooded her tongue.

"Uh oh, she's turning green."

"Knock it off," she hissed angrily, chewing and trying not to look upset. "Jealousy is a waste of energy. Plus, it's silly."

Hizashi leaned into her space, pursing his lips and wiggling his eyebrows. "So? You jealous, babe?"

"I told you -"

"Nuh uh, you said it was silly. Not that you weren't. Are you jealous, Ches?" He batted his eyelashes at her and damned if she didn't blush. Hizashi blinked. "Wait... you <i>are</i>. Oh, woooow, holy shit."

She stared him right in the eyes, and though her gaze was a little hard her voice was soft. "The past isn't worth getting upset over. It's the present that matters."

"But you are, and it's flattering." He shrugged. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of your others, too. I'm willing to bet I can beat 'em on the first try, though." He laughed out loud, his eyes sparkling with good-natured mirth.

She started to shake when he sat up and placed his arm around her shoulders once more. The fingers of that hand gently toyed with her hair and randomly stroked her neck, causing her to bite her lip and blush even harder.

"There are so many different kisses," he mused. "Romantic, I mean, yeah? Soft, simple brushes of lips to the knock down, drag out soul kisses with lots of tongue wrestling... and everything in between."

"Yeah," she agreed, feeling faint. He was so close ...did that mean he was going to try to kiss her <i>right now</i>?!

Hizashi read the look in her eyes and shook his head, though. "We only get <i>one</i> first kiss, baby," he whispered, "an' I ain't wasting it right now." He licked his bottom lip slowly, staring deeply into her eyes. "I want to make you weak in my arms, giving yourself up in the moment. An' we can do <i>aaaall</i> the other kisses after." He gave a little shiver and grinned at her response, watching her eyes grow wide and her chest start to heave with passion.

"H - Hih - <i>zashi</i>," she gasped.

"Ohhh, my given name. Yeah, that's much better."

Kayama was left gaping with her mouth open in shock. "Wh - what just <i>happened</i>?"

"You underestimated him." Yagi's smile was like the sun coming up.

Aizawa went back to snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment