Monday, August 30, 2021

Fluff - j

 "Do you like to joke around with or prank her?"


Elly spoke up right away this time. "He likes to tease me," she laughed.

"Whaaaaa? Me?!" He gave her his most innocent look, complete with large doe-like eyes.

"Yes, you! You're always calling me names when I least expect it."

"What's <i>this</i> all about," Kayama asked, perking up right away.

Hizashi shrugged, a secret smile on his lips. "I dunno what she's talking about." He swirled the last dregs of beer around in his glass, staring at the amber liquid as it sloshed around.

"Baby," a sleepy voice snarked off to their left.

"Aizawa, c'mon!"

"Or babygirl? You think I'm not paying attention when you flirt? You're terrible at it. Who calls someone a <i>baby</i> as a term of endearment?"

"See?" Elly burst out in giggles, covering her face with her hands as she laughed.

Hizashi patted her side as she wiggled around in mirth. "M'glad my efforts at least amused you."

"So he calls her cutesy names? Why haven't you done that tonight?!"

"I try not to when we're all together," he sniffed. "<i>Some</i>body is too invested in our relationship and would've made a big deal about it."

"It used to be our secret," she smiled. "But if you want..."

"Yeah? Baby?"

Elly sighed and melted into his warmth.













No comments:

Post a Comment