Thursday, August 26, 2021

Fluff - h

 "When and how do you like to hold hands?"


"So, yeah, I'm a touchy guy." He shrugged. "I just need to know it's okay, like, if we were dating, see, I'd be holding your hand right now." He lightly caught her fingers with his, tangling them together. Not only was the contact electrifying, he began gently rubbing a thumb on the sensitive skin on top of her hand.

"That's not just holding," she stammered, her face bright red.

Hizashi looked down and also blushed. "Yeah, uh, I can let g - go, if you want..." He trailed off as she squeezed tighter for a second, but she took her hand back.

"Okay."

"Damn," he breathed. "It's not like I wanted to, it's that I thought, yanno, maybe <i>you</i> didn't..?"

"Yamada, you had your arm around me earlier," she pointed out. Elly cleared her throat and went on shyly, "I'm not going to say no, whether it's your arm or hand."

He immediately took her hand in his again. "Wait," he then said, his eyes widening, "does this mean I can -"

"Next question!"

"I <i>was</i> askin' a question..."

"Kayama?"

"Hmmmm? Oh, no, I'm all ears. What was that, Yamada?"

The Voice Hero glared at her for a moment, then turned back to Elly. Instead of asking, he disengaged from her hand and raised his arm on her side. His hazel eyes glowed golden as his hair in the dim light of the room, and he gave her a syrupy slow smile. She hesitated, then snuggled into his side with a low sigh. Hizashi's eyelids drooped and he sighed with contentment.

"No sleeping," Kayama muttered.

"They're cute together."

"Cute or not, we're not finished -"

"Keep asking," Hizashi said, his voice dreamy. "Fire away."




No comments:

Post a Comment