Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Zashidisiac

 "Mic, look out!" Eraserhead snapped.


Present Mic tried to dodge, but the villian he was fighting expertly extrapolated where his movements. His eyes widened as the full force of the villain's quirk struck him.

It didn't quite have the effect anyone thought it would.

Mic fell to his knees, screeching incoherently in a voice loud enough to shatter all the windows of the storefronts along the street, the lights, and many other breakable objects that wouldn't be identified until later. The villain fell, stunned even though he wore protective coverings over his ears. Eraserhead muted the Voice Hero, who was curled in a fetal position and rocking back and forth. Though his quirk was erased he was still going through the motion of screaming, his mouth forming a name over and over again in his distress.

Aizawa secured the villain, keeping his eye on Mic while he did so. When he'd tied him up he moved warily over to his colleague's side.

"Are you going to be quiet?"

Mic shook his head vehemently. His hazel eyes were watery and filled with agonizing pain as he struggled to enunciate clearly enough for his needs to be known. <i>Cheshire</i>!

"I'm not so sure that would be a good idea, Yamada." He glanced back over his shoulder where a policeman was calling out to him, and instantly regretted it.

<b>"I NEED MY BABY!"</b>

It took several heroes to subdue him after he knocked the Aizawa and the local cops out. They gagged him and rushed him to the nearest hospital, where he was given some tranquilizers to calm him down and a quirk dampening drug. Although he couldn't use his power, he could still speak, much to the chagrin of everyone around him. Elly was called five minutes after his admittance, the staff pleading with her to come and calm the vocal hero down.

She showed up in a plain black t-shirt and jeans, walking quickly and brushing past those in her way without thinking. She was clearly worried, and the staff glanced at one another with raised eyebrows as she was led to his room.

"So, he's been asking for you," the nurse told her as they neared the door. "He was agitating other patients, besides himself, so we isolated him here. Let me go in first to make sure his restraints are holding."

Her ears flattened back. "Restraints?"

"Yes. He <i>did</i> get hit with an aphrodisiac quirk, after all." The woman paused, frowning slightly. "He hasn't made a move on anyone, though. He just keeps asking for you. Well, at first we didn't know who he meant because he just kept screaming for his 'baby'."

"Oh." Her face flushed bright red. "But - but we're not -"

"And then Eraserhead got a message to us telling us who he meant."

"I think he might have been, uh, wrong, see..."

The nurse smiled at her and slipped inside the room. She winced when she heard Hizashi's voice - it was raw, throaty, and he sounded like he was in agony.

"How are you doing, Mr. Yamada?"

"She's here, right? I only wanna hug her, it's okay... just a hug. I wanna hug. Please?" He held his arms out towards the door. "Is she there? Did my baby come? Does she know that I need her?!"

The woman sighed and opened the door. "Come on in. I'll be right outside if you need me."

Elly was appalled when she saw the state he was in. His once beautiful plume of blond hair was scraggly and falling down in clumps. His hazel eyes were wild, the spiraled pupils thin with anxiety. The Voice Hero's clothing had been removed and he wore a hospital gown. His face looked naked and he squinted without any glasses on - the Present Mic shades were on the stand beside him.

"<i>Pleeeeasse</i>," he sang out pleadingly. "Please, baby sweetheart, I need a hug. Zashi n - needs a hug from his precious pretty city kitty..!"

"His - I mean your, uh, what..? Yamada, we're not dating! I've never even called you by your given name!"

His face fell. "Don't you want to? I've always wanted you to. I thought we were really tight, yo, and I wanted to ask but I thought you'd get upset or somethin'..."

"Are we talking about the dating or your name?"

"Both," he whispered roughly. "Look, they've tied me up and gave me a dampener so I can't get louder than this. I'd be screaming for you if I could. Hugging you. I need you. Please, baby, I <i>need</i> you!"

"I'm worried this is the quirk talking and not you." Her tail lashed slowly back and forth behind her as she watched him carefully.

"It's not! It's you!" He tried to reach out but obviously couldn't. His fingers were the only things he could stretch imploringly toward her as he grew more distressed. "It has to be <i>you</i>! I only want you even when I'm fucked up and desperate, I don't want anyone else, ever, baby. All those nights we spent at karaoke, the times I drove you home so I didn't drink at all ..." He faltered to a stop, the light dying in his eyes when he saw she wasn't moving. "Love me or leave me, then. That's what it comes down to."

Elly swallowed hard and nodded. "I could <i>never</i> leave you, Zashi," she said quietly. "I'm coming over."

She tentatively hugged him, leaning over the cot, and he hummed with pleasure at the contact. "Sweet, sweet warmth," he moaned. "An' you smell so good."

"I want to help you."

"I got hit with a fuck or die quirk, baby," he warned. "It hurts. I - I'd kill for just a little taste of your lips," he whimpered, his voice low and weak. "I've wanted to kiss you for so long, baby, it hurts. It - it..." He coughed, frowning and writhing in the restraints. "It <i>hurts</i>!"

"Nurse!"

When Elly cried out both the nurse from earlier and a doctor rushed in. They checked his vitals while, to her horror, he tried to snap at the doctor every time he was near his mouth.

"Zashi, stop!"

"He sees me as a competitor for your affections," the man told her calmly. "Understand it's not him doing this, rather, it's the influence of the quirk."

"Can you help him?"

He coughed. "Well, we can drug him through it, but, as you can see he's proven to be resistant. We're hoping you can do more. We can move him to a soundproofed room in the east wing if you're willing. It has a larger, western-style mattress - not a cot -- and a cache of supplies for these occasions."

What was being suggested was so obvious that she turned bright red. But seeing the Voice Hero bound to the cot, snarling at the doctor and in such emotional distress she quickly made up her mind. "Yes. Let's go."

His cot had wheels, and a nurse rolled him down the hall into the elevator with Elly close by his side carrying his Hero clothing and glasses. Once in the room, the layout was explained and she was told that if she needed anything or anyone she could contact them via an old-fashioned phone on the nightstand. There was a pamphlet framed near the door with bullet points that she read quickly and a laundry basket near the bed. Beside the basket on a nightstand lay a huge pile of extra sheets.

"It's like a hotel," Elly murmured as she walked further in. Hizashi whimpered, and she came to his aid on the bed. He watched her carefully, his eyes darting anxiously about as she checked his restraints. Her heart beat crazily in her chest when she saw him with his tongue hanging out as he panted heavily.

"Hurry, baby," he moaned. "Hurry."

"It's okay. Almost..."

The second she removed the straps from his arms and legs he leaped, curling his freed limbs around her body to hold her in an amazingly powerful grip.

"At last!"

"Hizashi," she whispered, her heart aching with love for this sweet, earnest man. Then she felt where his hands were groping and yelped. "W - wait!"

"Nnnn... don't wanna wait." He kissed her neck, nibbling while his hands thrust up her shirt. "<i>Always</i> wanted to hear your beautiful voice scream my name, yo. So <i>loud</i> that everyone heard an' they knew it was me doin' it to you -" He paused for air and she collapsed onto the bed in his arms, panting.

"Oh - oh my god..."

"Mmmn, <i>doin' you</i>," he breathed, wasting no time in crawling over on top of her, nuzzling at her mouth with his own. "You want me, babygirl? Please say yes, I need t'hear it, I'm barely holding back as it is!"

Elly tried to speak but his mouth devoured hers in a hot, needy kiss, his tongue somehow managing to be several places at once. By the end when he parted from her she was a shaky mess, chasing after his lips and wondering feverishly just how good he could be at certain other actions involving that talented tongue.

"Zashi," she whimpered. "Zashi, yes. Yes to everything, yes."

His hazel eyes swirled with intensity as he stared at her, his lips parted and just the tip of his tongue hanging out. "Ohhhhh. Everything," he groaned, his eyelids squeezing tightly shut as his face contorted with ecstacy. "<i>Yeah</i>, baby." His upper body surged powerfully, and she watched in amazement as he tore his robe off. Sure, it wasn't the sturdiest fabric, but it was still a stunning feat of strength. She doubted that she could have done it, for one.

He was naked underneath and very ready.

Elly flexed her legs and flipped them, using the element of surprise to grip his rigid member and start stroking. The pamphlet said not to waste time or he would hurt more, and she wasn't about to allow that to happen.

"Oh, <i>fuckkk</i>," he whined. "Oh, fuck, my <i>dick</i>, holy shit -" He lost control, dissolving into a series of howls that would have shattered the windows in the entire ward had he not been under the effects of the dampener. "I'm coming, but don't stop don't stop <i>don't stop</i>!"

Elly did what he asked and milked him fully, keeping her hand moving through his orgasm. It was a mess, so much spurting out that it dripped down the sheets. She understood the basket and extra bedding now. After several initial bursts Hizashi bent forward and covered her hand with his, puffing hard with his cheeks burning red. He stroked the back of her fingers and convulsed one more time, semen weakly dribbling out of his tortured member.

"Are you okay? Want to keep going?"

"Yes," he groaned thickly. "I want, but I dunno how I <i>could</i> have anything left. I'm not a teenager anymore, I can't just go on and on."

"The pamphlet on the wall by the door said you'll rotate orgasms. The next one will be dry."

"Dry?" He gulped, a trickle of sweat running down his neck.

"Oh, sweetheart!" She wiped her hand on a clean portion of the sheet and hugged him tight. "Don't be afraid, it's possible. You're lucky, really. Most guys never experience one."

"Dry? B - but, Ches, yeah... nngh." He rolled his head back as she nibbled on his ear. "Oh, baby, I trust you. I trust you. Take me through it."

"Swing your legs off the side of the bed." He did, and she grabbed a pillow to stuff under her knees. When he saw her kneel he started to shake, and when she moved without hesitation to kiss a trail up his thigh towards his still-erect penis he whimpered.

"Yeah," he whined. "Blow me, babygirl."

She kissed up and down his length, taking the time to softly swirl her tongue under the plump head.

His hips jerked when she did that and he hummed low in his throat. "Ahhhhh... you're gonna do me that way. I wanted it so bad for so long, your mouth on me, sucking me off. Your beautiful head b - be -" He paused, stammering and starting to shake. "Your head between my legs, <i>oh god baby what's happening to me</i>?!"

Elly slipped him out of her mouth and replaced her lips with gentle, slower hand pressure. "What are you feeling, Zashi?"

"I - I dunno! It's like I'm on fire!"

"Like electricity? Doesn't hurt?"

"Yes! Yes! Kinda. No pain."

"You're close." She nodded and dropped her hand to take him as far down as she could with her mouth, sucking her cheeks in as she did. Hizashi squeaked as the strange, new feeling broke, blooming throughout his groin to warm his lower stomach. He was, for once, speechless as the tingling slowly faded.

Of course that didn't last long.

"Holy <i>shit</i>," he gasped, standing on wobbly legs as she gestured for him to do so. "Is that what you feel when you come?"

Elly shrugged. "Electricity, yes. I'm not sure if it's the same, though." She folded the old sheet and covered the bed with a new one.

"Fuck," he muttered, in awe. Then he slyly scooted next to her, slipping an arm around her waist. "So, hey, babe. How about for this next sesh we do it the old fashioned way?"

"The 'old fashioned way'?" She laughed a little and rested her head on his shoulder. "Are you saying you'd like to make love to me, Mr. Yamada?"

"Yes. <i>Yes.</i>" He tugged on her shirt, his breathing already picking up again. "C'mon, Ches. Take all of this off and let me be in charge for once tonight." He kissed her softly and continued into her mouth, "I'm calmer. I can take care of you now."

Elly hastily undressed while he lay back on his elbows, watching with eyes that grew more hot with each piece of clothing falling to the floor. He was lost for words as she stood fully upright, naked in front of him for the first time with her tail lashing slowly in the air behind her. So, instead of speaking he rolled off the bed and embraced her, kissing her with mounting passion as his hands ran down her soft curves.

<i>I dreamed of this</i>, she thought in a daze. Aloud, she whispered his name. "Mic ...Hizashi."

"Yeah." He bumped her from the front, encouraging her to lay on the bed. "That's all of me."

"Almost," she sighed, lightly touching his firm penis.

"You want all of me?" Hizashi kissed her left breast, rubbing himself on her thigh below. "I promise, I'll give you more time later, I just need to be inside you now. Now? It's okay, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Oh, <i>yeah</i>." Their bodies wrapped intricately around each other, sinking and filling perfectly. His voice was still muted but the air around them vibrated with intensity when he moaned. "Oh, s'what I need, you're so hot and -" He bent and kissed her, mouthing wetly with a lot of tongue. " - so sweet!"

"So good." Elly bucked her hips in rhythm with his thrusts and they moved steadily faster as the friction built between them.

Surprisingly, she was the first to succumb. "Mmfft, mmn... oh. Oh, Zashi." Her ears strained back as she frowned, grimacing with pleasure. "Oh Zashi, you're gonna make me come..!"

His grin became wild, his left eye twitching as he thrust harder and faster. "New for ya to come on a dick, is it?" He rolled his shoulders back as more locks came tumbling down from his slicked up hairstyle. "I'd like to think it's 'cause of me -"

"It is! It is!" She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, her voice rising. "More, please god, more! I want it! <i>I love you</i>!"

Hizashi choked and fell upon her, sobbing uncontrollably as he came. "I love you so much, baby! Come with me!"

Their lips crushed together in a blistering kiss as they shuddered through a rare joint orgasm.

"Wow," she gasped as he rolled off and out of her with a moist sound.

"Uh... babe, babe? Did you mean for me not to wear a condom?" His eyes widened as he realized what he had done. "I came inside of you without even thinking -"

"It's okay."

Hizashi whistled in relief and collapsed back onto the bed, curling around her and tugging her into his chest for cuddling. "Good. I wasn't thinking and I just panicked. It was, uh, a lot. I think I came in your brain, fer god's sake."

She started giggling and he huffed in a fake show of indignation, which only made her laugh harder.

"Save your breath," he warned in equal amusement. "I got a few more rounds left in me."

"Uh oh."

"'Uh oh' is right." He closed his teeth lightly on her chin. "You're gonna have to keep up with your boyfriend. I hear Present Mic's got a lot of stamina."

She shivered in anticipation and leveled her very biggest grin at him. "Bring it on."






No comments:

Post a Comment