Monday, July 5, 2021

Temptation: 26

"Oh my god, Shota," she whispered.

He shook his head, wiping hurriedly at his eyes. "Why?" He craned his neck around, looking for his wings. "Why did I shift? What's going on?"

"You changed when you started crying."

"I'm not supposed to do that." Shota grimaced, rubbing at the wetness on his cheeks with an overly rough gesture.

"The <i>hell</i> with what you're supposed to do or if you deserve me or - or anything!" She held him by the shoulders and stared into his startled eyes. "You convinced me I wasn't wrong to love you. Now, do you even want it?"

"I want it," he gasped roughly. "I <i>don't</i> deserve it, but <i>I want it</i>."

"Good. Now, um. Can we discuss something else?" He grunted in a noncommittal fashion and she pointed low on his body. "Did it hurt?" She carefully touched the uppermost metal piercing on his member, letting her fingertips glide down the entire row. "Isn't it dangerous?"

He shook his head. "It's not as it seems."

The piercings dissolved into the flesh without leaving any trace before her very eyes. "What!" She jerked her hand back.

"I can control my appearance, remember?" He grinned at her and Elly suddenly <i>did</i> recall the first time she saw him do it, when he'd resembled Hizashi.

She frowned. "Have I ever seen the real you?"

Shota looked to the side, rubbing at the back of his neck. "...more or less."

"No. I want it."

He sighed and looked her in the eyes. "I'm a demon, mistress." Black, dense smoke curled about him and he was back to having wings, fangs and a tail. "You're telling me <i>this</i> is what you want?"

"If it's you, yes. Is this how you actually look?"

He grit his teeth and shook his head. "Not exactly."

"Really?" She eyed his still-erect member, dubious. "Is it that?"

"Yes," he admitted grudgingly.

"I thought so. That's too exaggerated a size even for a lust demon."

"Ah, no, mistress," he coughed, shifting on the bed so her view of him was unobstructed. "I'm bigger."

Elly choked as he revealed his full self to her. "No, you <i>can't</i> be..!"

"Afraid of me <i>now</i>?"

"I'm afraid you're doing this to try and push me away!"

"This is me." He shrugged. "I'm done with the trickery. The - the size is what frightened most humans, so I tried to distract you." He spread his legs a little more and cupped the massive cock in his palm. "This," he grunted crossly, "is my punishment. I can't have love when I have <i>this</i>. I'm either used for it or seen as a monster."

"It's really you? All this?" She touched the tip as he held it, rubbing curiously. "Shota, I just sucked off your <i>tail</i>. I - I mean, I'm a little concerned, but if this is the real you, then..."

He choked when she bent and kissed him there. "Mistress!"

"I told you I love you. Now show me how that's going to fit." Elly lay back and spread her legs.

"As you wish." Shota carefully rubbed her sex with his fingers, gauging how wet she was. "You're aroused, but you need to be more relaxed."

"More relaxed? Have you seen yourself?!"

He laughed wryly. "I'm aware of how intimidating my cock is." He laid carefully on top of her, wrapping his arms around her. His wings beat lazily, creating a soft breeze in the room as he held her, whispering in her ear. "I'll never hurt you. I promise it will only make you feel good, mistress, packed snugly inside of you to give you so many wonderful orgasms."

"Many?"

"Multiples," he agreed. "And look, while you were busy being shocked about that, your silky heat took the tip of me right in."

"Ohhh! You're stretching me, I - I don't think -"

"You can take all of me," he murmured quietly with a peculiar wiggle of his hips. "There, now."

Elly gasped. He was suddenly flush with her body, his belly touching hers. Her lower body felt extremely full but in a good way, electrified and tingling.

"We're one, mistress." He bit her ear before raising up on his arms above. "Now I'll start to move."

"O - oh my god, <i>Shota</i>!"

He chuckled as he drew all the way back, resting the head of his massive member on her quivering flesh. "Hold me," he suggested quietly. "Hold me tight. You've never felt anything like what is about to happen."

Her screams of pleasure echoed through the apartment, but luckily they disturbed no one. Shota had carefully sealed the room they were in, making a soundproof bubble of sorts - a helpful magic his kind had learned over the centuries. He arched his back, his long tongue hanging out as he panted and thrust.

"More! Oh, please more! I want it!"

"Do you? I can keep this up, you know." Shota concentrated, releasing a tiny amount of fluid inside her body. "There you are, mistress. Wait until that hits your bloodstream."

"What? Wh - what did you..." Elly choked, threw her head back and strained against him, her hips jerking uncontrollably as her entire body thrummed with an immense jolt of pleasure.

"My come is in itself a kind of aphrodisiac." He smiled as he continued to buck steadily into her. "When I orgasm, <i>you</i> orgasm." He paused, then bent to husk in her ear. "And that <i>wasn't</i> me coming. It was just a taste."

Her throat worked but no sound came out.

"That's all right, my love. Lay back and let me please you."

Hizashi's cheeks burned as he sat on the couch listening to music and scrolling through his phone. Though he couldn't hear them, his being was locked intimately with Elly's and the extensive, exhaustive pleasure she was experiencing was making him nervous.

<i>Don't worry, choir boy</i>, Shota's voice gleefully sounded in his head. <i>I'm sure there are plenty of techniques only you can learn that no one knows about</i>.

<i>That's the point,</i> he rejoined waspishly. <i>Angels aren't supposed to learn those things!</i>

He was met with a loud, long moan this time as the demon orgasmed and he flinched back, cutting their conversation short.

"And don't <i>do</i> that!"








No comments:

Post a Comment