Wednesday, July 7, 2021

7/7/2021

 Present Mic was having a very difficult time concentrating on his birthday.


He jumped guiltily as his phone buzzed in his pocket again, another text message from his girl and one of many he'd gotten within an hour of the start of the school day. He picked it up to look and squeaked, his face growing red hot and his eyes huge. He slammed the phone down on the desk when Yagi walked behind them.

"Are you feeling okay, Mic?"

"Yes! Fine! Just, uh, yeah! Fine." His hand started to shake as the phone vibrated across the desk and he slapped his palm on it. The skeletal blond-haired man gave him a very strange look but continued on his way to his chair.

"Yamada."

"Eek!"

Aizawa stared at him flatly for a long minute. "You need to calm down. It's not like you've never seen your girlfriend wearing lingerie before."

"<i>What the hell, man</i>?!"

He shrugged. "You put it face up before."

"Shit!" He scrambled madly to grab it and hide it this time, clutching it, perhaps unconsciously, to his heart.

"Relax," Aizawa snorted. "I didn't see anything important."

"Every bit of her is important!" Hizashi huffed, thrusting his lower lip out in a pout.

"Tell her to stop sending them, then."

"I <i>can't</i>," he whined, fidgeting in his chair with one long leg jerking rapidly up and down. "Besides, she told me not to open them if I was working."

"It's your fault, then." Aizawa shook his head. "But if you can't control yourself, give me the phone."

"Yeah, sure. Like you're not gonna be tempted to look at a sexy cat girl outfit on a <i>real</i> catgirl."

The scruffy man raised his eyebrows. Though he didn't move, Hizashi saw his eyes wander curiously over to the phone he was pressing to his chest. "She did a catgirl one?"

"<i>Aizawa</i>!"

"All right, suit yourself." He went back to whatever he was working on at his computer.

<b>Mic</b>: <i>Yer killin me here, baby</i> 🤪 😘

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>You're looking at them at work, aren't you?</i>

<b>Mic</b>: <i>Yeah but </i>

...

<b>Mic</b>: <i>Sorry</i>

<b>Mic</b>: <i>You look so awesome though!!!!</i>

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>Aw, sweetie. Patience, and after work I'll show you the really racy stuff</i>

<b>Mic</b>: ❤ 🥵 📢

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>We've been together so long I actually got that</i>

...

<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>And yes, I bought quirk dampeners</i> 💜











Hizashi whistled lowly from where he sat at the edge of their bed. His girlfriend strutted proudly out of the bathroom in a lacy lingerie set that was exactly what he liked.

"Mmm hmm," he breathed as she modeled it for him, twirling around and placing one foot up beside him to show off the crotchless area. "Fffuck, baby, Zashi <i>likes</i>."

Elly snickered wickedly and flicked her striped tail. "I thought you might. The others covered me up but not this."

He reached around and grasped a double handful of her bottom, humming happily. "Well how else am I gonna get my birthday cake," he squeezed, "an' dessert?"

"Ha!" She shook her hair, the loose tresses swishing around her cheeks. "I know what you want even though it's <i>your</i> birthday."

Hizashi shrugged, his mouth watering. "I know what I like," he husked seductively. "Foot on my shoulder, gorgeous." He patted his knee.

"I'm not going to be able to <i>stand</i> like that while you -!"

He grinned at her. "It'll be good training. Stretch for me, princess."

She sighed and placed her leg high on his shoulder while he leaned forward and nibbled on the edges of lace surrounding her open body. Then he started licking.

"I - I can't!" His slow, exploration swipes immediately made her knees weak. "I'm gonna collapse!"

"Mnn. No you won't, pretty." He moaned and nuzzled, kissing the top of her sex while his hands held her rear tight. "I promise not to use my quirk, okay? Look, just my long, wet tongue. Nmmm."

Elly shrieked as he deftly teased her clitorus into sight, using soft movements of his tongue and lips the way he knew she loved. Her other clutched his free shoulder to try and steady herself. He lapped until she started to sway dangerously back and forth, moaning continously and not paying any attention to her stability.

Hizashi slapped both hands on her bottom. "Bed, baby. I'll help." He gently lifted her leg from his shoulder, massaging as he set it down in case she might cramp.

She eased down on her back and he stroked the filmy lingerie, smiling down at her. "I'm not even gonna unwrap you, yer too beautiful. Let me wash up an' I'll finish what I started, yeah?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

When Hizashi came back he was opening the foil packet on the pill. He popped it out and crunched it between his teeth. "Bleah."

"I don't know how you chew those. It's gross, honey."

"Yeah, well they work faster. And I want my present <i>now</i>."

"Yeek!"

He threw her legs over his shoulders with a lecherous grin. "You're wet enough, baby. Let's see what surprises you have in store for the birthday boy."

Elly bit her lip, eyeing him slyly. "I don't know what you're talking ab - <i>ouut</i>!"

He buried himself in one smooth thrust, sighing roughly. "Ahhhhh, that's good." She echoed his statement and they made love for awhile, his moans light but gaining in frequency. She waited until he was groaning with urgency to draw her nails lightly down his back.

"Holy shit!" Hizashi's head snapped up, his mouth open.

"You like that?"

"Was a shock," he grunted as he resumed his even pace. "Uh ...do it again?" This time he howled and started bucking faster, clearly aroused by the slight pain. Long swatches of blond hair slipped free of the bun and danced alongside his cheeks and back.

"Sexy," she gasped, her body jiggling wildly along with his movements.

"I'm not gonna last much longer..!"

Elly grinned evilly and laced her fingers around the back of his head, pulling him down for a spine-tingling kiss. "You're <i>mine</i>, Hizashi. Come in me, sweetie."

His scream was a breathy gust of wind due to the pill he'd taken, but she could tell how good the orgasm must have felt. His arms trembled and he was forced to pull out faster than he wanted, rolling onto his side and breathing heavily.

"F - fuck."

"Uh huh."

"Did you -?"

"I did." She kissed him on the nose and then, because  she loved it so much, on his cute little mustache. "Do you need any help to get ready? Because your party at the bar is in a half an hour."

"Oh, fuck."

She chuckled. "Later, maybe, if the birthday boy wants it."

No comments:

Post a Comment