Thursday, July 29, 2021

Moral Dilemna

 "Shit! He got away." The villain ran off into the distance as Present Mic watched. He couldn't chase after because not only was his partner down, their fight would cause a greater disturbance in the highly populated area He had escaped to.


"M - Mic?"

"Yeah, Ches. You okay?" He breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe the bad guy had missed her, which was great since he didn't know what quirk he had. Then again, she didn't look normal. Her cheeks were stained pink and her purple eyes wide and dilated. It was as if she were drunk, and warning signs flashed in his head.

<i>Not good, not good</i>..!

"I feel so hot." Elly grew limp in his arms, her breathing picking up as she groaned softly. "Mic..."

"M'right here, babe." Hizashi bit his tongue - he hadn't meant to say that.

"Want you."

"I'm on it, it's okay." He was just about to report in and request medical care when she spoke up louder. "I'm callin' the -"

"Want your <i>body</i>."

Blood trickled out of Hizashi's left nostril as he stared incredulously down at the dazed woman, phone held loosely in one hand. "<i>Whaaaaat</i>?!"

"I want you, Present Mic."

To make matters worse, he almost dropped her in shock when she let this secret out. His hands slipped and he grabbed a little lower than propriety allowed.

"<i>Yes</i>, please," she groaned. "Now kiss me."

"Sh - shit!" He put his phone away, hazel eyes bugging out of their sockets in panic. "Fuck quirk!" He decided against calling for medical help and instead held her close as he ran off towards his apartment. He held the wriggling cat woman at bay until he could deposit her safely in his bed, perhaps not the best choice, given her situation, but the only one he could think of. His next move was to call his friend and beg for help.

Aizawa arrived twenty minutes later, more disheveled than usual and highly irritated.

"I was <i>sleeping</i>, Yamada," he grunted by way of greeting when the blond-haired man opened the door. "This had better be a fucking emergency."

"That's literally what it is!" Hizashi was frantic, his movements jerky and quick. One nostril was still bleeding sluggishly and he'd plugged it with a wad of tissue.

"You look like a crazy man," Aizawa snorted. "What's wrong?"

"That!" He stormed into his bedroom, dragging his friend with him. Once inside he gestured empathically at the cat woman laying on his mattress. "<i>That</i> is what's wrong!"

"Mic?" She tossed her head, restless, and started to sob. "Oh, you gorgeous, <i>gorgeous</i> man. Why... why?!"

Aizawa's eyes widened. His quirk immediately flashed into action, his tangled tresses rising as his eyes lit up red.

"Please let it work," Hizashi prayed fervently.

"Shut up."

"Miiiic!" Elly whined, tugging desperately at the sheets with both hands. "I need your <i>hands</i> on me!"

"Nothing." The scruffy man grunted sourly.

Hizashi jerked his chin at the door, indicating they should leave. "How the hell do we help her, then?!"

When they were safely in the hall his friend shook his head ruefully. "You're not going to like this," he warned.

"<i>Please</i> tell me we can help her! She's stuck!"

Aizawa grunted, rubbing at his neck. "I've seen cases like it. More than likely hormone-induced, which is why I can't turn it off. Her body has been tuned to crave sex, and her mind has chosen you. Or her heart, if that makes you feel better." He glanced back at the closed door.

"So..?" Hizashi wrung his hands together, anxious and pale except for the hectic patches on his cheeks.

"You guide her through."

"Uh." He stared blankly at his friend.

The Erasure Hero sighed wearily. "You need to have sex with her, Yamada."

The plug of tissue shot out of his nostril as Hizashi started bleeding again. "Wh - wh - <i>what</i>?!"

"Yamada." Aizawa took hold of his arm to ground him as the other man stared dazedly into space. His glasses slipped down his nose and the spirals in his green-gold eyes were thin with worry. "If you take her to the hospital, they can do nothing. Plus, word might get out of her condition. Getting struck with such quirks isn't looked at in a favorable light."

"It's not her fault!"

"I know that and so do you. But the media -"

Hizashi snarled. "Man, fuck the trash media."

"You're better off fucking <i>her</i>."

"<i>Aizawa</i>!"

"Keep your voice down," he hissed. "Poor choice of words, okay. I know you like her and I highly doubt she'd want to make love to someone she wasn't in love with, either. She doesn't seem the type."

"She can't <i>consent</i>, Aizawa. That's rape. I couldn't do it anyway. How'm I supposed to... <i>you know</i>, be able to," he blushed even harder, "'cause I won't be if she's not into it." Aizawa gave him a look that spoke volumes, and he squirmed uncomfortably. "So she's into it in her dream, yeah! Big whoop! She doesn't respond when I talk to her or anything. It's gross. I can't."

"Then we have to get her to the hospital."

"They can't treat this! You know what happened the last time somebody got hit with an aphrodisiac quirk. It was pure hell."

Aizawa pointed resolutely into the room, indicating his only other option.

<i>Her</i> only other option.

Hizashi whimpered and walked back in, sitting beside her on the rumpled bed. "<i>Please</i> snap out of it, Ches."

She moaned and sniffled, a tear slipping from one closed eye. "Mic."

He sighed and held up his phone. "A'ight, um. I'm recording this so hopefully you won't hate me later. Please don't hate me. Ya got hit by a quirk and now you're like this -" He held the phone briefly over her body laying in bed. As he did, she stirred and gasped out his hero name again.

"P - Present Mic! Oh... <i>Mikey</i>."

Hizashi swallowed hard as he trained the phone back on his blushing, sweaty face. "See, uh, that's the problem. I didn't know ya liked me that way, dig? And, well... I do, too. Like you, I mean." His forehead scrunched up tight, his eyebrows raising and his eyes welling with tears. "I - I <i>can't</i>! See, this is why I can't." He dropped his hand to his side where all it showed was white the fabric of his pants, but it was still recording. "Can't even get it up if yer like this," he muttered. "If I had consent, sure, but not. Like. This."

There was a knock, and the door opened a crack at Hizashi's answer. "Hey." Aizawa stuck his head in. "I called the hospital, and they said they can release some information to you. Only <i>you</i>, so get off your ass and c'mere."

He rushed over, hurriedly snatching his friend's phone out of his hand. "Yamada Hizashi, Present Mic here!"

"If you could, Mic," the person on the other end responded in a calm, professional manner. "I need your hero liscence number and date of birth, please." He rattled off his memorized number, then paused while they checked it in their database. "...and, birthdate?"

"July 7, 1989."

"Okay! Sorry, but we have to be sure when divulging sensitive information."

"No, that's good!" He bit his lip, staring behind him with a worried frown. "What's this, uh, about then?"

"Eraserhead said Cheshire got hit by an aphrodisiac quirk. Is this correct?"

"Yeah," he whined sadly. "I was gonna take her to the hospital, but..."

There was a pause, then the woman's voice spoke firmly. "That's fine. These quirks aren't easily controlled anyway, and we can use the free space to treat people that can get relief. To cut right to the point, Mic: Cheshire has you listed as her aid if she ever got struck with this malady."

He listened, his eyes growing wide and his mouth slack-jawed in relief and astonishment. "Ohhhhhh," was all he could manage at first.

"If you need directions on how to ease someone down from this, you can Google <i>Mating Centers</i> in your area. They have a lot of helpful tips."

"Th - thank you!" He squeaked in sudden embarrassment, realizing that at least one person knew he and Cheshire were going to be, well, intimate. He hung up, dazed but relieved.

"Give me that before you drop it." Aizawa took his phone back from his shaking hands. "So, are you okay now?"

"Yeah, they uh, she had me listed as a partner for help with this type of thing. I didn't know."

"You've got <i>her</i> listed, yes?"

He coughed uncomfortably. "Well, uh, yeah, but -"

"All right. I'm leaving; text me if you need anything." He turned and strode out as quickly as he could.

Elly mewed and clawed at the sheets, gasping something unintelligible. Distracted, Hizashi only thanked his friend after he heard the front door click shut. "Oh. Oh, well. He knows." He shrugged and turned back to the matter at hand. His mind raced furiously, a thousand different ideas whirling around but the first thing he grabbed hold of was safety.

"Condoms! Uh... hey, I know you probably can't hear me, but it's not like I'm getting some twenty-four seven, okay?" He opened a drawer and shook one out of a box. "I buy these every month to have just in case. I usually throw the whole damn thing out." He refrained from telling her he sometimes blew them up before doing so, because he hated waste. At least he got a bitter laugh in the end, though this time their use was bitter, as well.

"I guess I hafta drop trou at the very least, huh?" He stared mournfully down at his tight leather pants. "There's no way I could just pull em down a little." He unbuckled and unzipped, tugging and wriggling until they were finally off.

"Ohmigod," she breathed with a slight catch in her voice.

"D'ya know what I'm doing?" He tossed a condom onto the bed beside her and crawled up. "You hear me, Ches?"

"Please, help me," she moaned.

"I guess I better hurry," he muttered. Hizashi shuddered as he pinched the end of the condom, rolling the tube onto his firm length. Despite his best intentions he was ashamed to see he was harder than he'd been in a long while, his body eager though he still had doubts.

"God, baby, this still feels wicked... okay." He bent down, her head cradled in his arms, and whispered in her ear. "I love you. Let's start with that."

Her smile shone up at him, beautiful and happy. Once again he wondered if he was reaching her, and hoped it was true. He gathered his courage and kissed her on the forehead as he carefully spread her legs. He unzipped her suit and pulled her underwear down, minimalizing her nudity while giving him some space to move. He wanted to be sure to give her the most privacy even as he performed this intimate act with her body. Once he positioned himself he bit his lower lip, whining with desire but still hesitant.

"Please, god, let me be doin' the right thing." He thrust slowly, exhaling in a rush as her warmth gripped him. "Sh - shit, Ches, yer so hot. I can feel you through the condom. Wow. Ohhhh... oh, baby." He dropped his head to her neck as she began to pant. "You feel me too, don't'cha? I'll go slow an' maybe you'll wake up..."

It was so good.

It was <i>too</i> good!

He started to move faster and he whimpered, guilty and sure that he wasn't going to last. His hips pistoned and he started to gasp loudly, a litany of "ah, ah, <i>ahhh</i>" filling the room over and over again. He was close, so close; the weight in his lower belly was crushing him, the pressure trembling and about to burst when he heard a muffled cry.

"<i>Mic</i>?!"

Hizashi choked, his hazel eyes popping wide. He scrambled backwards, forgetting the condom in his haste as he disconnected from her with a moist sound and a painful rubber snap.

"Owowowow!" He doubled over, wincing. "I deserved that! I deserve worse! <b>Please-please-please don't hate me!</b> I swear I only wanted to help!"

Elly clapped her hands over her ears, yelping. "Mic!"

"Ohmigod," he choked, struggling to control his volume. "I didn't mean to! I'm sorry -"

"I know," she said, still dazed.

"Hwhaaa?"

"I said, I know." She gulped when she moved to reassure him and felt wetness below. "I could hear you the whole time. I thought it was a dream. I - it's really not, is it?"

"Ahhh, no." He hung his head, shoulders slumped. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

By now Elly had time to process things a bit and she realized he'd been placed in a difficult situation. She reached out to him and he stared, wide-eyed, at her arms. "It's okay, Mic ...um. Yama - " She paused, sighed, and tried again. "<i>Hizashi</i>."

"I understand if you wanna press charges or - or anything. I made the wrong decision, and I'm willing to pay the price."

"No, Hizashi," she said softly. "You didn't." Again he was speechless, something that would have amused her if she wasn't so serious at the moment. Elly caught his shoulders and tugged him down for a gentle hug. He resisted at first, very aware that they were still slightly undressed, but when she insisted, he gingerly laid in a way where they didn't touch below the waist.

"I'm <i>terrified</i> of drugs the way you are of insects. Any hospital would have drugged me through it, and that's more stress and pain for me than the guy I clearly wanted making my - my fantasy come true."

"Fantasy?" His hazel eyes grew impossibly wider.

"I want you," she admitted simply. "Not just... you know, but I've been in love with you for awhile now."

"Oh - kay," He murmured, uncertain and more than partially stunned. "Well, how about we clean up and I take you out to eat? Then we can talk later if you still need, uh. This."

"I like that idea." She took a very deep breath and placed her hands on either side of her bodysuit. "Not the order, but the idea." One tug and it opened fully, exposing more of her body. "See, the quirk hasn't run its course yet. I'm still excited and I really want us to finish what you started."

His eyes grew even wider as he stared at her cleavage, and he physically jumped when she popped the catch on her bra and her pale breasts tumbled free. "Oh," he squeaked in a tiny, strained voice.

"It's okay," she told him warmly, laying her hand over his. "Help me undress, and then," she licked her lips as she stared at all the leather he still had on. "Then you can strip for me. Won't you please, Present Mic? Take it all off and make love to me."

Hizashi groaned, the sound rattling some of the furniture in the room. "That's it," he gasped. "I'm done. You've destroyed me, baby. So, <i>yes</i>, whatever my number-one listener wants, she gets." He gently urged her into a sitting position and slid the one piece bodysuit off, humming with appreciation and starting to breathe faster once she was completely naked. She tugged his white undershirt up and he followed suit, dropping the cloth to the floor along with his heavy leather jacket. When he nipped the gloves between his teeth it caused her to gasp and he grinned and moved a little slower. Eventually they were gone, too. He placed his sunglasses on the nightstand and leaned down to embrace her.

"There," she whispered, reaching out to clasp the back of his neck in her palm. The feathered ends of his hair tickled and she stroked them, her eyes dreamy. "Other than the hair, you're Hizashi now. <i>My</i> Zashi."

"Oh shit. Ches." He breathed out shakily, pressing insistent, hot kisses all over her neck. "I love you. I <i>love</i> you. I'm - hell, babe, I'm all yours. But ya gotta take everything, yeah? Mic, me, all my dumbass habits an' my drinking problem, and -"

"I already do," she promised. "I see the person in you that you don't."

Hizashi's eyes grew wide. He grasped her in his arms and proceeded to love her through a haze of tears, gasping and crying out so loud that, in the end, he managed to break two of the "unbreakable" windows of his bedroom.

He might have worried about that, but for once he was calm inside. Elly would not leave, and he was certain now that they would last forever.

What had begun as helping her had ended with healing them both.















No comments:

Post a Comment