Sunday, July 4, 2021

Daddy Zawa

 The karaoke room was quiet at the moment, singing being paused in favor of gossip and drink. The small booth was filled with three of U.A's staff and pro heroes. One was snoring with his head in his arms and two were talking in hushed, slurred voices.


Elly sniffed, then laughed. "I bet I could do it. Make him lose control, I mean."

"You think? It's <i>Aizawa</i> we're talking about here. I think the man might be asexual." Hizashi shrugged and stared mournfully at his empty beer glass.

She frowned, her ears flicking. The discussion of his sexual identity doused her in emotional cold water at once, negating the effects of the alcohol. She was suddenly horrified at what she'd been saying and she hiccupped, her face burning bright red. "Um. Oh. I'd want to respect that. I - I want to respect <i>him</i>, I'm sorry, I wasn't. I should've never said anything!"

Hizashi squinted closely at her. "Aw, no way! You looked like your heart just snapped in two. Yer killin' me here. Are you that much in love with the scruffy ass?"

"I don't want to - being asexual isn't a bad thing -- I, uh..."

"Look, I dunno, we could just ask him."

Elly shook her head. "Please, let's forget it, okay? Let him sleep..." She trailed off in terror, cold fingers of fear squeezing her heart as she locked eyes with the man across the table.

<i>How long was he awake</i>?!

Aizawa scowled at her, his eye baleful from just above his folded arms where he'd been pretending to nap. He raised his head off the table and shrugged himself back to his normal slouching position.

"I assure you <i>both</i>," here he included the blond-haired man in his scathing glare, "that I'm very much heterosexual."

She groaned and hid her face with her quirk.

"Come here," he called to her, standing and cooking a finger at her. "And cut that out, I want to see you. I can erase your quirk anyway."

Elly whimpered softly in her throat and got up to follow him into the darkened corner of the room. "I'm sorry," she tried to begin, but he cut her off quickly.

"If you think you can do it, what have you been waiting for?" He arched a cynical eyebrow down at her and she flinched. "A written invitation?"

"You're not the most inviting person," she muttered. "I'm very sorry. I'm still a little drunk but I realize how wrong I was. You don't have to - to punish me for it."

"Oh?" Now both eyebrows were raised. "What an <i>interesting</i> choice of words." He reached out and took hold of her chin in one strong hand. "I'm not punishing you at all. Unless, of course, if you wanted me to."

"Aizawa -"

She squirmed, but his grip was secure and his arm powerful enough to keep her head firmly in place. "No."

"N - no?"

"No," he repeated. "I much prefer to hear my given name on your lips. Or," he mused with a wicked glint in his dark eye, "you could call me something else."

"Something else? What are you talking about?"

Aizawa blinked slowly at her, his expression pensive. "I know you didn't have a good relationship with your family, especially your stepfather."

She snorted violently. "That man was never my father, and neither was my biological one. As far as I'm concerned I don't have any."

"Would you like one?" His mouth hovered near hers, his eye burning into her very soul as he grew closer. The intense stare caused her knees to grow weak and she allowed him to wrap his free arm around her waist to keep her from sagging. "I'll be your daddy."

"Uh!" Never had she thought she would be in this scenario. Elly's brain rightfully shut down.

Aizawa, however, understood what was going on in her head a little too well. He pressed forward, his face so close to hers she could count the bloody flecks in his tired eye.

"Dare I ask? <i>Who's your daddy, kitten</i>?"

"Oh my god," she whimpered. "Aizawa, are you - are you seriously -"

"<i>Say it.</i>" He nipped her velvet ear between his teeth.

"D - daddy?" She squirmed with embarrassment, choking the name out.

"Ahhh. Good girl." Aizawa sighed heavily. "You need me to take care of you, kitten. You're all fucked up in the head, hmm?"

She swallowed hard. "Yes..." Her uneasy tone warned him and he rubbed her ears in a soothing manner.

"Hey, look at me." She did and her eyes widened at the sight of a rare, gentle smile on his grizzled features. "Daddies are forever, kitten," he told her firmly. "The others failed you. <i>I won't</i>."

"Aizawa..." She shook her head, baffled. "Shota, I, I can't think. Everything is happening so fast -"

"I'll make it easy, then." He lifted her chin again. "Do you want a relationship with me? Yes or no."

"Yes."

"Hmm." A pleased smile lit up his scruffy features noticeably. "Ready for another question? Do you want me to take care of you tonight?" One hand slipped down her waist and rubbed the crotch of her jeans in such a direct manner her hips jerked.

"Yes!"

And that was how she found herself naked and writhing underneath an equally nude Aizawa Shota in a love hotel bed, several miles from the karaoke bar where the night had begun. He was as hairy as she'd imagined, sporting a frizz of dark black in the middle of his chest and a trail down his rock hard abs that ran right to his pubic hair. His legs were covered in dark hair as well, though he only had one and a half now. The lack of one lower leg didn't incapacitate him at all as he rolled with her on the sheets.

"Mmn." He kissed her on the lips, brushing across and then flicking his tongue inside. "Ooh, nice," he breathed when she responded by licking at his tongue. "Daddy <i>likes</i> that, sweetheart. Keep giving me those cute little kitty licks."

She purred and nuzzled at the scruff on his cheeks and chin, kissing him with her eyes closed in bliss.

"Good girl," he moaned. "Good, good kitty." Aizawa shifted positions, rubbing his stiff member on her thigh. "You've got me too excited, naughty girl. Can you handle a fuck without that much foreplay tonight?"

"I'm excited too," she admitted shyly.

"Good." He took out the condom he'd palmed earlier and ripped it open with his teeth. "I'm going to make you mine tonight, kitty," he husked roughly, eyeing her body as he drew the protection carefully over himself. "Later, when we get tested, I'll take you raw. You'll like it better. I'm uncut, and you'll get a lot more feeling that way. But for now..." He set himself and thrust.

"Oh my god, <i>yesss</i>!"

He grinned ferally at her through the dark curtain of hair on either side of his face. "What's that? You like my cock?"

"I've - I've never..." Elly struggled to think. "Why does it feel so good, so fast?!"

"I'm hitting your g-spot, kitten," he said, pleased. He continued to buck into her at the angle he was at, knowing it was perfect. "Never found it quite so fast and sometimes, not at all."

"Ohhh, god!"

"Yeah, you feel good." He grunted and threw his hair back. "<i>Fuck</i>."

She threw her legs around him, bucking against him as he moved. "Don't stop, please!"

"You close?" He bent and kissed her, hard, on the mouth. "You're not gonna come unless daddy says you can." Her cries grew louder and he slowed down. "No," he growled harshly. "Not yet."

She arched her back, moaning in rapture. "Please, daddy, I want to!"

"I know. You'll <i>wait</i> like I," he grunted, thrusting hard, "wait! Like I told you."

Her body was on fire, tingling and hot. Every time he moved forward a jolt of pleasure shook her, harder and harder, getting more electric until she was whining loudly.

"Oh, ho, you're <i>close</i>, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"I can feel you tightening around me." He dropped lower, angling upwards and doubling his pace. "So close, you're ready, aren't you? You want it?"

"<i>Yesyesyes!</i> Ohmigod!"

"That's it! C'mon, kitten," he urged roughly. "Come on my hard, throbbing cock. <i>Ungh</i>!" He tossed his head back again, hair flying wildly around his face. "Come for <i>daddy</i>!"

"Yes!"

They came together, heaving and crying out and clawing at one another. Aizawa bit her neck in the heat of passion and it heightened her release like she hadn't known was possible.

"Ahh, fuck." He slipped out before he realized and grabbed at the condom, spilling some but thankfully not on or inside her. "S'okay. There."

"Whoa." She took a very deep breath.

Aizawa chuckled and crawled over to toss the filled prophylactic away. When he was there he reached over and opened the nightstand drawer.

"Look what I bought you," he whispered reverently, shaking a leather collar in one hand. A tiny silver bell attached to the end tinkled musically and Elly raised her eyebrows. "I got this over a year ago," he admitted, his gray eye softening as he turned it over in his palm. "It's even got my name on it so everyone knows you're mine."

"O - oh my god."

"You want it, kitten? I know you can't wear the bell all the time, so I made sure it could come off." He demonstrated with a huge grin. "You can wear the collar always, and the bell when we make love."

"Put it on me."

"Daddy loves his precious kitten," he whispered, kissing her softly on the mouth as he fastened it securely around her neck.

Her purple eyes filled with tears. "Sh - Shota, I -" He stopped her with a gentle swipe of his tongue.

"It's okay. Let me say it properly though, hmm?" They shared another kiss, longer and more passionate. He waited until he was sure she was fully relaxed in his arms again before sighing. "I love you, Ches."

"I love you, too!"

"I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment