Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Mermay 2021: 15

 Elly scheduled to come in later at work so they could get clothing and essentials from the local mall. Aizawa turned out to be a practical shopper, making quick work of picking out items once he identified his favorite color - black.


They stacked everything at her house to sort through later and drove in to the aquarium together. Aizawa caused quite a stir in his black jeans and tank top, but what really earned him the gasps of surprise were his new lower appendages. He wiggled a foot, bound in clean bandages again and a thin sock. He'd still refused regular shoes and was wearing crocs, much to the amusement of, well, everyone.

"Of all the shoes you looked at, you chose those?!" Kan could barely keep from laughing out loud. The others were holding it in, although barely.

"Are you really mocking my footwear when the other day I had a tail?"

"I'm sorry, I just... crocs!" This time he did burst out laughing, great big bellowing <i>haw-haw-haw</i>'s that echoed in the hallway that led to the convalescent pool.

"Kan!" Elly glanced over her shoulder with a little smile. "He doesn't like shoes but he can't wear sandals yet. This was the most comfortable option."

"Oh, yeah. Looks like you fucked your feet up. Not used to having them, huh?"

"He walked a long way to get to us, besides."

"Wait, he walked to the base?!"

The rest of the staff gathered around the tanks, chatting as they checked the occupants and marked things on clipboards attached. Elly smiled at them and walked further on to the end where the sealed door was. Aizawa hurried forward as she opened it, eagerly making his way to the water's edge near the steps to sit on the cool concrete. The small fish darted about in little schools, breaking apart now and then as a larger one flashed through.

"And we're back again." She knelt beside him.

"Yeah." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "You know, I saw why they let you go. It was very clever, acting like all this -" He waved his arm around, "was staged for a ...what did you call it? Mer-person show."

"It worked," she agreed.

"What about the shows? Were they real?"

Elly hastily placed her hand on his. "I was going to talk to you about the idea. I thought it might be a good way to slowly introduce humans to mers." She squeezed lightly. "They wouldn't know, they'd think it was fake, but the kids... maybe, one day, they'd remember it and be kind if they saw one of you."

"Hope that our peoples could merge, like us. Or at least live in harmony. However..." He laughed softly, the faintest touch of bitterness on his tongue. "You can't use me as the attraction any more, even if we both wanted it."

"It's more important to try to turn you back because <i>you</i> want it."

"It can't be water," he grumbled bitterly, touching the surface of the pool with wistful fingertips. "I showered with you before and nothing happened."

Elly shook her head, running a thoughtful hand through his hair. "That was fresh water, dear. What if the salt - or any other number of components in the ocean -- is a factor?"

"Could that work?"

"I'm grasping at straws," she admitted, then briefly explained the phrase to him. "I am, though. I can't think of any scientific reason why you have legs in the first place, so my first thought went to, well... fantasy. There has to be a reason, we just don't know it yet. And if my memory serves me right, there was a movie that touched on this exact thing. The mermaid used salt to change back."

He turned his head towards her, squinting so suspiciously she had to clap a hand over her mouth to stay a wild rush of laughter. "Are you serious?"

"The movie wasn't," she shrugged. "But really, what have we got to lose?"

"So you think I should jump in?"

"Maybe after you put a bathing suit on..."

He squinted harder. "Ches," he said slowly, speaking very clearly, "if I wear anything and get my tail back, I'll just shred the clothes."

"Oh." She cleared her throat, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "Let me lock the door for privacy, then."

"Uh huh." Aizawa started stripping before she was halfway there, kicking the rubber shoes off and poking at his socks.

Elly tapped the moulding to get everyone's attention and pointed backwards. "We need some privacy, guys." This immediately caused a round of whistles from the staff, who were rambunctious after the stress of yesterday. She blushed harder and closed the door firmly.

Aizawa was nude when she hurried over, and already half in the water. He slipped into the pool with a splash just as Elly realized he might not know how to swim as a human.

She needn't have worried.

As soon as his head was underwater his body adapted, gills first and then everything else in rapid succession. They watched as his legs fused together, his feet stretching back out into a fin and his lower body changing from skin to scales. In minutes he was back to his old self and none the worse for wear except some marks on the end of his tail. He flicked it and swam straight forward, the rush of adrenaline filling him as his gills processed the water through.

Aizawa swam several laps until he caught the familiar scent of his mate. He snapped his head up, his eyes closing happily when he saw her. He swam quickly over and embraced her briefly, loving the chance for a hug in his element. Since she needed air the couple soon popped to the surface, scattering the feeder fish with their exuberant splashing.

"Oh!" She gasped in a lungful of air. "I'm so happy, and you looked so happy, too! I couldn't help myself!"

He ran his tongue out along his teeth, suddenly very aware that she'd done the same thing as him and jumped in naked. She was pressed against him and he was nearly stifled by an extreme desire to wrap his tail around her. "You're - ah. Your scent is so much stronger when I'm like this." His chest heaved and his gills fluttered rapidly at the same time.

"Aizawa? Your eyes are <i>red</i>. Are you okay?"

He swallowed, creating a distinct gulping sound in his throat. "Should have known," he choked hoarsely. "We mated, but not like this. You - I'm getting too excited. Please. You need to go -"

"What? Why?"

"Too quick," he snapped, distraught. He swam back towards the stairs with his eyes wide in panic. "I didn't know <i>this</i> would happen!"

"<i>What</i> is happening?" She followed him, reaching out in concern.

"I'm rutting! You need to go!" He backed up on the steps, stuck there and clearly panicking.

A rut is a period of sexual excitement and activity usually displayed by certain animals like deer - but definitely not sharks. Elly had absolutely no idea that mers had them, nor did it make sense that he would suddenly have such an onset of desire.

"Isn't that supposed to be a breeding period? Like, when I'm ready? You said I wasn't  -"

"It can happen if I get really excited," he groaned. "Please, I'll calm down in a few - <i>what are you doing</i>?!"

She ran her hand down his chest.

"I'm your mate," she said simply. "I'm not going anywhere if you need me." To his astonishment she didn't stop, but continued to stroke lower until she reached his tail. There were two small slits on the underside, one smaller than the other. She passed over the first to the lower, larger one which had a faint blush surrounding it.

Aizawa's breathing grew hoarse. "Ah! Mnn..!" He threw his head back as she gently tickled the pink skin. "Do you know what you're doing?"

<i>Ridiculous question, mola brain. It</i> definitely <i>feels like she knows what she's doing</i>.

"I know," she murmured softly, still rubbing in that delicious way that threatened to have him come undone. "I want to see you in your natural form, too." She pushed down lightly, encouraging his bulging sex to slip free from its confines.

Aizawa moaned loudly as he gave in to her touch. "Don't be afraid," he gasped. "I'm different..."

"I know sharks and I love you, remember?" She watched, unsurprised, as two sex organs unfurled under her gentle touch. "Does this feel okay?"

He nodded wildly as she stroked him, curious about his anatomy. The one on top closely resembled a human organ, though it had an extra ring of flesh around the tip. The other was thin and looked entirely shark-like.

"We may not be compatible," he hissed, writhing as she let go of one to curiously stroke the other.

"This one looks just like a shark clasper."

He growled loudly, his throat working as he threw his head back. Elly smiled and stroked faster while her other hand cautiously pet his gills.

The stimulation was so intense he was overwhelmed. Aizawa gasped hoarsely, his shoulders dropping as he plunged his face to the side into the water to cry out. A thick, gel-like fluid pulsed out to float around her hand. It didn't rise but stayed in contact with her skin.

"Lubricant," he husked in answer to her silent question when he rose again. "If you - if you keep doing that, I'll keep squirting..!"

Her eyebrows raised. "Can you have multiple orgasms?" Her heart beat faster than before, her cheeks flushing hard. She wanted to give him that pleasure, to see him come undone.

"Y - yeh - hesss." He paused to shakily wipe the water dripping off his face and pull his hair back. "The lower one will keep going, even if you ignore the top. The orgasms aren't as strong, but they - <i>wait</i>! My beloved, w - wait!"

Elly focused her attention on the shark-like clasper, fondling the alien appendage. She felt a little strange doing so at first, but Aizawa's contortions and steady exhale of soft moans and gasps encouraged her.

"A - almost," he panted, a sex-induced flush spreading across his nose and cheeks. "Almost..! Yes! Yes, and <i>keep going</i>! I have to be emptied before, ah, <i>aaah</i>! Mnnn, before I can relax."

"Fully emptied?"

"Yes." His tongue slipped wantonly out from between his lips and he purred lowly. "You're going to have to either fuck me or milk me dry."

"I didn't know you had a naughty streak, Aizawa." Elly leaned closer, a dangerously sly smile on her lips. "What about both?"

<i>Both?</i>

Before he could ask out loud she bent and wrapped her lips around his bottom member.

"<i>Ches</i>!" His eyes showed complete shock at her actions. They were filled with lust, certainly, but just as startled at this strange surprise she'd sprung on him. She suckled gently and he howled, throwing his head back with his nails clawing at the sides of the pool so hard they left grooves in the concrete. Then her fingers stroked lower, tickling the clasper while she swallowed the other all the way down.

Aizawa came so hard he saw spots. He squeezed his eyes shut, tears trickling down his cheeks as he gasped dry, harsh air into his lungs. When he regained consciousness she was still holding him but had paused for now.

"Okay, it's okay," she murmured. "Want me to keep going?" He nodded furiously and she smiled, her hand moving again in easy, smooth strokes due to the amount of lubricant he was producing. "Mers don't use their mouths like that because of their teeth, huh?"

He nodded again. "Yes. Too sharp." A pause, then, somewhat wistfully, "Do it again? Please?"

"Tell me what you would like," she murmured as she kissed a trail down his stomach to his navel.

"I like <i>that</i>." His tail beat so violently through the water it splashed both of them. "It's good, so good... but I want to be inside of you."

"Do you have to, um. Penetrate with both?"

"Not really." He pointed at the clasper. "This provides lubricant, nothing more. You'll need it when I swell and we're bound together."

"Ohhh, this is a type of knot." She rubbed her fingers around the ring of firm flesh, licking gently and causing him to bite back a hoarse cry. "That's daunting."

"We - we don't have to -"

"I want to." Elly dug her nails into the side of his underbelly and dragged down a little to see his reaction.

"Oh, barnacles." His eyes slipped shut in bliss. "You're too <i>good</i> at this."

"I really want to," she reassured him. "I was too sleepy this morning to know what was going on, but now we can both have fun."

"I don't want to hurt you." He carefully caressed the side of her face. Though he'd broken his claws off a day ago they were still very hard and could easily slice her tender skin. "My claws, my teeth - what if I forget in the heat of the moment? What if mer sex in general hurts humans?"

"If it hurts, I'll tell you." She kissed him on the lips and he purred in response. "Trust me."

"Hold onto me," he murmured, indicating his finely scaled shoulders. Elly slipped her arms around him and he wiggled off of the step into the water. Her heart dropped when he swam out into the deeper area but he stayed in place, nuzzling her with his nose in lieu of kisses.

"You can stay afloat during?"

"I have to. You can't breathe underwater." He tested a few motions, using his arms to stay up while his tail beat powerfully back and forth. "Hnf. Tricky."

"Maybe we could go back to the step. I've got an idea."

"All right."

She motioned him to rest and when he did she sat, wrapping her legs around his tail.

"You want to sit on top of me while we mate?" He looked mildly surprised but then a sudden hunger flooded his dark eyes. "That's exciting."

"You want to try it?"

He reached for her, his expression more than a little greedy. "Come here."

"Oh my."

Aizawa carefully positioned himself. "This has to be here." He indicated the clasper, resting lightly on top of her sex. "It will make you feel really good, so don't worry, please. Just tell me like you said if anything hurts."

"It goes in a little, doesn't it."

"Not all the way," he hedged. "It's the other one I'm concerned about. Humans don't swell and bind together when they mate. We do. I - I don't think I can stop it once it's started."

Elly wriggled around, sliding against him. "That's okay. I want you to finish all the way, sweetie."

He growled, his ear flaps blushing bright pink. "Shells, woman, are you <i>trying</i> to make me lose control?"

"You mean you haven't already?"

"N - no, I'm still holding back."

Elly thought about what might cause him to drop his inhibitions and love her already. She took a deep breath and wrapped her legs tighter around him. "It's your body, 'Zawa. I want you in me."

His eyes went completely blank, the calm grey disappearing as that wild, red glow burst forth. With his hair undone and laying spilled down over his shoulders, chest heaving and that intense gaze he looked like a hungry predator.

She didn't panic, but she did grow just the faintest bit uneasy.

<i>Uh oh</i>.




No comments:

Post a Comment