Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Wishing list: hair washing

 Elly had short, purple hair that was surprisingly thick. It was a hassle to keep it any longer than trimmed to the nape of her neck, except for her two dangling side locks that fell on either sides of her cheeks. She had a lot of hair, though short, and it irritated her that every time she touched it, huge amounts fell out of her head! Whenever she brushed she always ended up with an insane amount and was forced to cut it out of the bristles with a scissor.


In short, if she could have shaved her head, she would. But now that she had a certain image to keep, she was stuck with it.

This was why it felt extra luxurious as Aizawa washed her hair. She could relax in a tub filled with creamy bubbles and not worry about it for once. She vaguely wondered how Hizashi put up with his huge amount, then sighed as her boyfriend rinsed her scalp with a warm rush of water.

"Feels good." Elly leaned back, her eyes closing as he worked his fingers through her hair.

"I'm glad," he murmured. "This seemed a little different than your other requests, and I wasn't sure how it would work."

"Mnn? You're doing great." She flicked her furry ears and slid deeper into the frothy bubbles in the tub.

He coughed dry laughter. "You're happy. That's all I need to see. But why hair washing, then? Can you tell me?"

She shrugged and blew at some bubbles to see them drift away onto another clump. "No reason. I like it when you pamper me."

He sighed. "I don't do it often enough."

"No, I didn't mean that!"

"I do." He stood slightly and kissed her forehead. "I should cater more to your needs. It's hard for me to remember sometimes."

"You're busy. We're all busy." She craned her neck back in an effort to look into his tired, gray eyes. "You do more than enough, baby. Don't say things like that."

He gave her a lopsided grin and filled a fresh bucket of warm, clean water from the tap. "Thank you."

"I wish I could use scented stuff," she mused faintly as he rinsed her clean. "Some shampoo and conditioners smell so <i>good</i>, and here I am stuck with this special no-scent kind."

Aizawa nodded. This was a common complaint he'd heard many times before. The other half of the conversation usually was about how delicious Hizashi's hair smelled, but she audibly choked it back tonight. He could hear her snap her mouth closed, however, and knew what she was thinking.

He smiled gently. "I think that's it." She sat up and he took a fluffy towel from the counter and rubbed her hair as dry as it would get. "That's definitely it, my queen. I'll get the takeout order we placed earlier while you finish up."

"Kiss me first?" She asked wistfully, her eyes very soft.

He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips, the brush of his chapped lips fleeting but sweet.

Elly sighed as she watched him slump out the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment