Tuesday, June 8, 2021

9 x 10 Glossy

 They were going to play a small prank on their friend that afternoon during lunch. Present Mic and Midnight decided to sneak into Cheshire's office when she left to get food and then surprise her. The details weren't necessary; the plan was set quickly in motion and they waited until the counselor sat at her desk. She put a small coffee down and made a call on her cell phone.


"Hey, Milly. How's everything?"

Kayama and her partner in crime crept further, trying hard not to breathe too loudly or make any sound. They knew with her cat ears she could hear better than their human ones could. Yet she sat still in her chair, the furry points laid on either side of her head in a relaxed manner.

"...and the guy you were dating? Hey, good to hear. Wh - me? Oh, no. Just my usual crush." She opened a drawer in the desk and pulled out a photograph. "But he's so gorgeous. Uh huh." Elly purred and made a nuzzling motion with her nose as if she wanted to do that to the image she was so focused on.

Her two colleagues froze behind her at the revelation that she was in a deeply secret conversation. Elly listened to her friend on the phone, laughing and agreeing for some time.

Then she sighed dreamily, gazing at the photo. "It's everything, sure, but his <i>eyes</i> ...oh my god. All he has to do is look where I can see him and I lose it. I don't even need the eye <i>contact</i>, it's enough to see them in general and poof! I'm jelly. It's getting harder to remain professional - yeah, I've managed so far. Of course!" She put the photo flat on her desk and looked up at the ceiling instead.

"We've been on patrol together, out to bars almost every weekend and gone to a shitload of karaoke. Sure, it's with others too, but I feel like I know him better than the guys I dated back home!" She paused, listening to the person on the other end. "Well, yeah, they were assholes. Yeah, the bar is set low... yeah. But he really is a good man. An actual Hero."

Yamada stuck his tongue out. Bleah. <i>Who could it be? Yagi? It would almost have to be, right? It couldn't be Aizawa, and Kan had only gone with them once...</i>

"I've thought it through and I'm definitely in love." She choked in abject horror then, her tail smacking the back of her chair. "No, Milly! No freaking way I'm telling him. Confessing is a big deal here, and he doesn't like me like that. I can only try and hide my feelings until he finds out and I get told we're 'only friends'..." Her shoulders started to shake, and Hizashi realized with horror that she was holding back tears.

There was a rather vociferous disagreement from the person on the line, and a fainter one - though barely -- from Yamada as he sat hunched over, his golden-green eyes shining with sympathy.

Kayama elbowed him.

<i>OW, DAMMIT</i>! He shook one leather-gloved fist at her. She raised a finger to her lips again, her frown harsher this time. Yamada bit his lip and gestured to Kayama that they need to abort the mission. The dark-haired woman nodded, agreeing. She pointed at him, then the counselor's desk.

He blinked. <i>Huh</i>?

She rolled her eyes and pantomimed taking a photo of him. Turned, pointed at the desk once more, then at him. <i>The picture is of you, idiot</i>!

His eyes popped wide open and he shook his head violently in disbelief. <i>No way, uh uh</i>.

Elly's voice was becoming dispirited, getting flatter as she spoke. "No, I know. But my bio father, step father and all my exes? No one has loved me in that special way. Plus he's ...beautiful. Heroic, kind, sexy, playful -" Her shoulders slumped and she wiped a tear from her eye. "He's way too good for me, Mills, I know it. I know you don't agree, but you're my best friend."

She picked up a paper cup and shook it morosely.

"Lunch is almost over, and I need more coffee," she deadpanned quietly. "Oh, I'm sorry dear. Thanks for letting me blab on like this. Me, too. Talk to you later." She opened a drawer and slipped the photo inside, then stood. Her legs wobbled, and she let out a brief sob before she sniffed hard, rolled her shoulders back and marched resolutely out.

"You need to look in that drawer," Kayama told him firmly as she got up.

"That's sneaky shit," he said angrily. "Besides, maybe I don't wanna see who she's got the hots for."

The dark-haired woman gave him a withering look. "You're an idiot," she snapped before turning on her heel and exiting the office.

He'd protested, but found that once she was gone he couldn't help it. Though he felt less like a hero than ever, he pulled the drawer open and picked up the picture. The Voice Hero's throat constricted as he saw the evidence for the first time and a tiny squeak unlike any sound he usually made forced its way out.

In his hands he held a 9 x 10 glossy from a recent photo shoot he had done, dressed in full Mic gear behind a turntable with one finger pulling his trademark sunglasses down. The background was blurred and the main focus was his face with that crazy stare, one spiraled, hazel eye squinted and the other wide.

"Holy <i>shit</i>," he whispered. "Eyes."

It <i>was</i> him. He replaced the picture and hurried out of the room to find the counselor.

Elly was at the coffee machine, staring dully at the cans inside when he found her. Her cheeks were damp and her eyes bleary and red.

"Why you cryin', beautiful?" Yamada leaned against the machine, smiling down at her. "Can I help?"

Elly hurriedly wiped her face. "Allergies," she half-lied. She did have them, but of course most of the tears were from her conversation with her friend. "I'm fine, really."

"Ohhhh?" His expressionate mouth opened into a circle as he spoke. "You <i>sure</i>?"

"Yes." She couldn't look him in the face but tried a tactic she'd learned when she was younger. Gathering her courage, she cast her gaze at a spot near the top of his head with a weak smile. Yamada, however, was having none of it. He banged the machine with his hip, causing the can to drop so he could bend down and retrieve it for her.

"Here. Now, let's go into yer office so you can calm down."

"I'm okay, Mic. You don't have to come with."

He still followed her. Elly was hoping he'd be called away by a colleague or student, but she had no such luck. In fact, he followed her <i>close</i>, so closely that she started to sweat long before they reached her office.

She sat in her chair and gave him a direct look this time. "I really don't want to talk about it."

"Pleeease?"

"Mic," she repeated firmly. "I really don't wanna talk about it. Especially with <i>you</i>."

Once again the Voice Hero pushed his luck, sitting on her desk right beside her. "Aw, why not?"

Elly exclaimed in shock and some anger, her tail smacking on the back of her chair. "Present Mic! I <i>told</i> you -"

"Hey, why'd'ya call me by my hero name in school?" He pushed playfully at her chair, causing it to roll slightly.

Caught off guard, she spluttered and shook her head in confusion. "You're dressed like your hero persona," she pointed out in an acid tone. Her striped tail was swishing rapidly back and forth in irritation, her ears laid back. "What else should I call you?"

"Yamada," he shrugged.

"You always call me Ches!"

"Yeah, but your name sounds confusin' with my accent. I thought you didn't mind?"

"I don't! I - you..."

"I could call you somethin' different."

"Like what?!" She took a deep breath and drew a sense of calm around herself. It didn't look well for a therapist to get rattled so quickly; she knew better. "Alright, <i>Yamada</i>. Fine."

"Great. So what's wrong, babe? Why're ya so upset?"

It was the last straw.

Elly Sketchit was a hard nut to crack in public or around anyone. She had gone through so much in her formative years - and further on into adulthood -- that she was able to hold back or bluff through most situations. And yet, a simple nickname directed at her and an honest question filled with concern was what broke her this day.

He watched with growing worry as her breathing became erratic and she hid her face in her hands. "Y - Ya - mada..."

"Oh, shit!" He slid off the desk, his boots clattering on the floor as he scrambled to comfort her. He pushed the chair back and knelt down in front of her, yanking a box of tissues closer. "Babe, m'sorry, don't cry. Tell me what's got ya so upset. Maybe I can help!"

She laughed through her tears. "You cuh - can't help."

"I'll do anything! I hate seein' ya like this. C'mon, please? For me?"

She swore, the curse carefully muffled in her palms. He started stroking the backs of her hands to get her to drop them, and though she could have simply turned invisible she sighed and did, placing them in front of her. "It's unrequited love. You can't help."

Yamada was fairly certain he <i>could</i> help, but wasn't sure how to bring it up. He was also impressed at how she had faced her fear so abruptly, telling him like this. She had no way of knowing he knew she meant him, and it was brave. "Huh! So yer tellin' me some idiot doesn't realize what a catch you are?"

She choked a little, and he bit his lip as he watched her try and come up with a comeback. "He's not... an idiot," she said helplessly, throwing her hands in the air. "It's good he doesn't know, since I'm not a 'catch', as you put it. He isn't interested in me."

He pursed his lips, leaning back on his haunches. "You can't be one hundred percent sure, though."

"Oh, yes I am."

This time the lines on his forehead deepened. "How can you be so <i>sure</i>?"

Elly smiled but it didn't touch her eyes. Her ears flattened back and she rubbed at her temples, sighing disconsolately. "I haven't told you, because I don't want to impose, and it's, well, kind of self-deprecating..."

"C'mon, we're not just coworkers, right? I thought we were tight, yo."

Her eyes sparkled the tiniest bit, happiness that he would consider her close. "I didn't want to unload on you."

"Yeah. S'okay though. I wanna know why ya think this dude won't like you."

"So many people can't be wrong." She shrugged. "I was the butt of everything back home. How can you not believe when almost everyone tells you that you're - you're," her voice dropped, "ugly. Bitchy. Fat. I - see, I don't want to hear <i>him</i> say it. My heart tells me he won't, even if he doesn't like me, but my mind..." Elly trailed off, shrugging again.

Hizashi sighed deeply himself, shoving his sunglasses up and rubbing at the bridge of his nose. "Listen, Ches -"

"It breaks my heart," she admitted quietly. He bit his tongue, startled, his own heart beginning to pound as she kept going. "We work such hard jobs and I think, 'he needs me', and I'd do anything to help. But me? Me? What can I do unless he asks for it? I can't just say I see him suffering when no one else does, right? And sometimes all I want to do is pull him into a huge hug."

"You," he whispered. "You see that? But - but he hides it so well..."

"Ha! He's a pro hero and it's his image. Of course he does. Not from me, though. I see the pain in his eyes. I know about hiding pain." She shook her head again. "I ...wait. How do you know how he <i>hides</i> anything?"

"It's so much guilt," Hizashi mumbled. "And this isn't helping." He cleared his throat and looked up at her, his expression serious and his voice deepening. "I know ya like me. I, uh, overheard a conversation. Didn't mean to! But, yeah."

Her silence was wrought with an incredible look of agony as she tried to back away from him in the chair. It rolled an inch and then jolted short as he grasped the arm.

"It's okay! Okay," he tried to reassure her as fast as possible. "I wanna be with you too!"

"<i>Please</i> don't tease me," she whimpered softly. "Please..."

Hizashi leveled the full weight of his stare upon her, half-lidded with lazy, lovelorn intent. "I'm serious! I want to date you 'cause I like you. I wanna be your boyfriend."

Although he had heard her say how much she loved his eyes, he still completely misjudged the effect they would have upon the counselor. Her own eyes glazed over slightly and she could barely speak. What came out when she tried was a barely-there whisper.

"Yamada," she gasped.

He shivered at the way she said his name and reached out to cup her chin in one hand. He wasn't sure if he meant to do it, really, but when he did he ran his thumb across her lips. She parted them immediately and at the sight he couldn't help himself; he stood up and pressed his mouth to hers. As soon as they made contact she whimpered and a breathy whine escaped him. Their first kiss was fleeting; they broke apart after only a few seconds but stayed close.

His voice was syrupy slow and dreamy when he spoke. "<i>Now</i> you can call me Hizashi, 'kay?"

"Yeah." Elly nuzzled his nose with her own, purring, before kissing him back much more firmly. He melted into the welcome touch, licking at her lower lip in a sweet way to ask if it was okay to deepen the kiss. She answered by grasping the sides of his long leather collar and tugging. Grinning like a lovesick idiot, he slipped into the sweetest, most passionate kiss of his life.

"I think," he panted softly when they parted, "we could afford to spend some quality time together, huh?"

"Yes." She clung to him weakly, the only thing keeping her upright his strong arm wrapped around her waist. "Where..?"

"Oh, crap. I don't know... okay. Are you cool with me texting Kayama? She'll know a good place. Hell, she'll probably know every place within a twenty mile radius."

"Anything as long as it means I can kiss you all night long."

"Gaaah! Don't <i>say</i> shit like that or I might drop ya!" He laughed, but his knees had gone seriously weak upon her statement. He fumbled in his pocket for his phone and swiped it on.

Hizashi paused. "Uhhh. Is that ringing..?"

"In the <i>hallway</i>? Sounds like it."

"Damn it, Kayama." He set her down and walked over. As soon as he opened the door he ran into the dark-haired woman.

She even looked silly as she stood half-bent, crouching where her ear had been level with the door a second before. "Shit."

"Were you listenin' to us make out?!" He yelped, his ears burning.

Kayama snorted. "I was listening to you <i>try</i>." She leaned forward and pointed at his phone. "I already texted you the best love hotel in the district - and some tips."

He made a terrible face. "I don't <i>need</i> -"

"<i>Read the tips</i>!" She called out before he stepped back and slammed the door in her face. He took a deep breath and then spun around, completely ignoring what just occurred.

"I'll book an overnight stay. We can meet in the garage after we get cleaned up from work. Sound good?"

Elly smiled wistfully. "Better than good."

"Awesome!"

Work seemed to inch very slowly by after that, but in reality it was only a couple hours before the school day was over. It took another hour or so to shower and put on casual clothing, especially when they both wanted to look good tonight.

"Hey!" Hizashi called out cheerfully, waving one arm like mad over his head when he caught sight of her at last.

"How long were you standing by your car?!" She giggled and ran the rest of the way.

"<i>Forever</i>," he groaned dramatically, catching her in a huge hug and spinning her around. "But you're here now! Yeah!"

"Zashi! Put me down or I'm gonna barf!"

He blew a loud raspberry and set her carefully on her feet near the passenger door. She got inside and watched, incredulous, as he <i>slid across the hood</i> and landed on the other side.

When he slipped into his seat she was stifling more laughter. "How much did you practice to be able to do that?!"

He lifted the lapels of his long-sleeved shirt with his thumbs, beaming proudly. "Hey! I'm just that cool, babe. It comes naturally to me." Elly stared at him while he put the keys in the ignition and started the mustang up. His facade cracked when it revved and he broke out into an adorable, sheepish grin. "Okay, <i>okay</i>! I forget, but I blamed all the bruises on training."

She giggled faintly and patted his arm. "I just like seeing you flustered. You're so cute."

"Hmphh." He thrust his lip out in a pout. "Well... let's just get to the hotel. Then we can get some coffee first, yeah?" He slipped a hand low on her thigh, angling his Voice towards her in a way only he could, effectively whispering in her ear while not moving. "We got a few things to talk about before we settle down for the weekend."

She shivered pleasantly. "Good idea."

As luck would have it their favorite place wasn't too far from where they would be staying. His flashy sports car was not inconspicuous, however, and when he roared into a parking spot several couples walking on the sidewalk looked over.

He coughed apologetically. "Uh, is it really better to park here and walk? I thought so, but we're gonna be seen." He popped her door open and made sure everything was locked when she slid out.

"It's fine." Elly shrugged. "I can hide my ears and tail while we walk over." They vanished and she pointed at her waist. "Careful though, I wrap my tail around me when I do that, and it's, um. Sensitive to touch."

"Ooohhh?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down, and she burst out laughing.

"Quit it!"

Once they were seated - together, in the same booth as he'd insisted -- Hizashi was begging her to make herself visible again.

"I like it when you're totally relaxed, an' that means ears and tail out." He reached on top of her head just as her ears came into view. "Awwww, yeah. Cuteness."

Their coffees arrived and the waitress stared a little this time as she set them on the table. One giant, highly-sweetened monstrosity for Hizashi, and a whipped coffee over heavy cream for Elly.

"Mmn." He drank from his mug, then licked his upper lip as he tried to stare down at the whipped cream covering it. His antics only made her heart beat faster and she leaned over and gently kissed the foam off his mustache.

"There." She laughed at his startled expression when he wiggled the furry points.

"Oh yeah! We need to exchange our monthly test results." He handed her his phone and she read the email confirming his test results for the new month.

"I've got mine, too..." Elly scrolled through until she found it. "There. And I'm on the mandated birth control - there's a note of that on the bottom confirming it."

"I didn't doubt ya." He glanced at it and passed it back, swapping it for his own.

"Me, neither. But this is good." She sighed happily, leaning into his side. "Not worrying will make the weekend that much more relaxing."

"Oh, yeah!" Hizashi bent to kiss her again, but just before their lips touched a bright flash of light enveloped them. His eyes contracted and he blinked, then groaned as he caught sight of a well known paparazzi. "Wh - what the hell? I thought there were better targets out there than us."

"Celebrity lives are hot news," she murmured. "And you're a popular hero, Zashi."

He let out the cutest little squeal, his eyes lighting up as he grabbed her in a tight hug. "Then our love will be captured for everyone to see! How freaking <i>romantic</i>!"

"Hizashi!" The laughter bubbled up in her as he continued to cavort in glee - or at least as much as he could do inside the booth.

"Oh! Oh, wait, you said I was popular. For real? Me?"

"Of course! You do all that TV and radio work. You're super recognizable -"

"Babe, do you seriously have no idea how popular you are in Japan?" He blinked at her until his brain caught up and then he gasped.

<i>Oh no, that's right - she has issues with her self worth.</i>

Elly was smiling, her expression soft and full of pride in him. He bent down, hugging her more gently. "You're just as popular as I am, Ches. You're awesome."

"You don't have to butter me up, Zashi. I'm already yours."

"Wh - m'not doing that!" He pouted, his lower lip trembling cutely as he deliberately widened his eyes to give her a puppy-dog look of the nth magnitude. "Baby, even if you can't believe the statistics, ya gotta believe me. You're <i>my</i> favorite hero."

She blushed so hard the paparazzi took another photo. "They're going to follow us if they haven't already," she whispered, hiding shyly behind her mug.

"I knew taking my car was a bad idea." He sighed. "It's rare and recognizable."

Elly giggled. "It's just like you."

"Aww! Shit, yer way too adorable." His straw started slurping air and he stared into his cup. "I'm all out. How about you? You ready?"

"Well, yes, but... there's a few out there now." She started to sweat. "And they'll definitely see us unless I make us invisible."

"Hey," he whispered in her ear. "So what? Let 'em know we're together. If they're gonna be as crude as to post pics of us going in there, that's on them. I'm <i>proud</i> yer my girl, and I want everyone to know."

Her chin firmed and she stood up. "Okay, let's go then."

The paparazzi had no shame as they strolled casually out of the coffee shop, bombarding them with questions and snapping photos. Yet as they neared the hotel it grew at once more frantic and at the same time, quieter. The photographers were taking multiple pictures but the questions stopped.

Everyone knew why the couple would be heading into a love hotel, after all.

"Whew." Hizashi blew the air out he'd been holding in as they entered their room. He tossed the plastic card key on an end table and threw himself bonelessly onto the bed. "I thought we'd never get here."

"You said you didn't care who saw," she teased, sitting beside him.

"I don't! But the, uh, judging stares..." He swallowed hard. "I think a few of them were sizing me up." Elly let out a low hiss and he grinned, rolling over to tickle her ribs. "What's that, babe? You <i>jeeaaalllooousss</i>?"

She shrieked laughter and rolled into his embrace rather than away from it. "You dork! Of course I am! Especially if they were thinking, well, you know."

"Pfft! The persistent ones will get their before <i>and</i> after pics. We'll see, then. I only care what <i>you</i> think, though." He kissed her all at once, his hands bunching her shirt along her sides and thrusting eagerly past her lips with his tongue. Elly was taken aback by his sudden forceful approach and fell limply back, moaning as he kissed her just right. After a few heated moments he parted from her, his tongue lolling out and eyes smoldering with lust.

"<i>Delicious</i>," he said in a low voice, licking his lips wantonly. "But I need more, baby. These clothes gotta come off so I can taste every little inch of you."

She squeaked, mesmerized by his stare, and froze even more as he began tearing her clothing off with low, urgent groans. He didn't rip anything, his hands just the right side of rough tendered with gentle as he lifted her legs and eased her back down again. He made short work of her bra by taking it off <i>with his teeth</i>, a feat that caused shivers to run up and down her spine at the thought of his talented mouth.

"<i>Zashi</i>, ohmigod, I never expected you to be a beast in the bedroom." Her ears lay back and she struggled to control her restlessly beating heart. He hesitated for an instant, a question in those beautiful eyes. "I like it," she husked.

His grin turned feral. "I've dreamed of this for ages, yo. Think that's why I got a little carried away."

"You can keep getting carried away if you want," she smiled, stroking under his t-shirt with ticklish fingertips.

"Hey," he breathed, "who am I to deny my number-one listener a good performance?" She found his flat male nipples and pinched one lightly, causing him to squeak. "Hey!"

"You're not the only one that's been fantasizing, you know." Elly caressed his chest, groping his pectoral muscles and running her fingers through the golden puff of hair in the middle. "You need to strip, too."

"Whatever you say..." He lifted his shirt over his head and she groaned with appreciation.

"Fuck, you're - I mean I knew it, but you're way more ripped than you look."

Hizashi coughed a little, embarrassed. "I'm not <i>that</i> built."

She stared at him as if she were deciding he was making a joke or not. "Are you kidding?" Her hands gripped his upper arms and she kissed one, purring. "Flex for me, <i>baby</i>."

This was the first time anyone had used that nickname directed at him, though he used it frequently. Hizashi's face turned bright red and his breathing became erratic as his heart beat faster. He swallowed and, feeling a little silly, tensed his arms so the muscles bulged. He wasn't All Might, sure, but he'd gained enough upper mass to keep him and others safe in his hero work. No one had ever praised him for it, though. In fact, he often heard others talking about how "lanky" he was - an objective way to say he was thin and weak.

Elly was definitely not teasing him; if she was she was the world's greatest actress. His stomach tensed and he whimpered as she peppered his arms with kisses, cooing over them and clearly excited. He couldn't move to unfasten his belt or remove his pants because he was afraid the slightest brush of his hand or the cloth rubbing on him would set him off.

He struggled to communicate this. "Ches, I - you're making me so huh - hard I can't..."

Her ears pricked up with interest. "Already? Now you're flattering <i>me</i>." She gave his left bicep one last, lingering kiss and rolled back to look directly at his crotch. His whimper turned into a low whine as his body twitched, her lust-filled eyes almost doing him in then and there.

"Baby <i>please</i>, yer killin' me," he begged. "I have to calm down or this is gonna be way too quick an' my rewind is slow these days..."

"It's okay, Zashi." She lay back with a loving smile playing about her lips. "Let's take a break, then."

"Ergh." He trembled and fought down the building pressure in his lower belly. "I've got fairly good control," he gasped, breathing hard, "but you -! You wreck me, you ...wow. Yeah." She squeezed her legs together and he grinned. "Good to know it's mutual, though. How about I help you out here?"

Her toes curled into the sheets as he stroked the front of her panties. "I thought you wanted to rest."

"Yeah, well, now I want to rub my fingers on your clit."

Her hips spasmed and she mewed, throwing her head back on the pillows. "Do it," she begged shamelessly. "Come here and kiss me while you do. I want your body on me if it's not going in me yet."

"Yes, ma'am!" He peeled her underwear down and she kicked them off to sail across the room. Hizashi laid beside her, cuddling close, and they wrapped their free arms around each other. She lifted her leg over his and he let his fingers wander while they kissed, rubbing and stroking their way past her folds and up above to her pleasure center.

"Mmmn, there."

"Like this? What about <i>this</i>?" He swirled his fingertips in a circular pattern and she shivered all over. "You're getting really wet, love."

"So good," she moaned.

Hizashi licked a long, light strip on her neck and started nibbling downward. "Mmn, I like hearing you. How about I suck these hard little nipples while I finger you?" He suited action to the word, lapping and teasing the firm flesh. "That get you hotter, baby?"

"Oh m - my god, <i>Hizashi</i>..!"

"You wanna come on my fingers? Or, if you want I can rub the head of my cock on you. Your choice, bay -" He squealed when she grasped his crotch,  rubbing through his slacks. "-<i>beee</i>!"

"Rub it on me," she groaned hoarsely. "Rub it on me until I'm close and then take me."

"F - fuck <i>yes</i>!" He rolled up, disentangling himself from her to shove his pants and underwear down without any fanfare. Elly caught only the briefest glimpse of his member springing free before he was on top of her, parting her legs and using a hand to guide himself.

The plump, wet tip slid easily on her sensitive, pulsing sex, creating wave after wave of ecstatic electricity. She wailed his name and tried to throw her legs around him but he held her down and honestly, the gentle yet firm strength he used caused her to quiver on the peak of orgasm.

"Zashi, I'm close!"

He huffed loudly and thrust, splitting her folds and plunging deeply into her heat. The speed at which he moved threw her over the brink. Her cries of pleasure urged him on and he moved quickly, their bellies slapping together in a rhythmic beat. Eventually she wound down but he was climbing up; her body needed rest now and his craved momentum.

He kissed her lips, mouthing them hotly. "You come, babygirl?"

She nodded, gulping. "Yeah. Oh. Oh, sl - slower? Please? I can maybe do multiples, but I'm sensitive now."

"Yeah. Yeahhhh, I can slow down th' beat for awhile." His hips stilled, then began a much slower, sweeter rolling motion that avoided her clitorus.

"Oh, that's nice. You're a very good lover."

He blinked, pausing in the act of swiping back a long strand of hair that had come undone from his bun. "Thank you," he whispered so softly she barely heard him. Hizashi bent and covered her mouth with his own, his kisses deep and wet and slow. "Thank you, my baby, my precious honey <i>sweetheart</i>."

She mewled, stricken to the heart by his low, throbbing voice. "<i>Hizashi Yamada</i>."

He doubled the stakes, upping his speed ever so slightly and letting a hint of his quirk in as he continued. "I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I just want to be your last <i>everything</i>."

She cried out, grabbing desperately at his shoulders and throwing her legs around his waist. "Yes!"

To her surprise he stopped, pulled out and cupped a hand under her side. "Flip over then, beautiful."

"Anything." Her breathing grew hoarse as she complied, arching her back with her rear in the air. Her striped tail trembled in front of him, the fur fluffed out. "But why the change in positions?"

He rubbed the base of her tail, causing her to purr with pleasure. "Thought you might enjoy it," he replied easily as he gripped her hips with one hand and thrust, more carefully this time. "Plus," he gasped as he sank deeply inside, "I wanna find your g-spot, lover, and it's easier this way."

"Oh!"

"Yeah, you like that idea, don't'cha?" Hizashi paused, switched angles with a low groan and continued. "I'll find it an' make you come again. It's here somewhere..."

"Mmn, god, you're making me lose it."

"Not yet I'm not!" He tried another tactic, dropping lower so his movements angled sharper up.

"Oh..!"

"Close," he wheezed, straining and struggling not to give in to the massive pressure building within him. Gravity made this position more difficult and he concentrated, closing his eyes and listening to the moist slaps that resounded in the room.

She suddenly started clawing the sheets, crying out loudly. "<i>Yes</i>! Give it to me! Give it to me, Zashi!"

He laughed wildly in sheer joy. "Found it!" He redoubled his efforts, holding on and biting his lower lip hard in bliss. His eyes closed and as he lunged forward and back, he became hyper sensitive to his surroundings. Her scent mixed with his inflamed him, as did her moans, which were rising in pitch as she grew close to orgasm. "C'mon, sweetheart," he ground out roughly, "I'm <i>really</i> fuckin' close here!"

Elly heard him through the fog of ecstasy she was still experiencing and screamed his name. That was all it took to push him over the edge and he faltered, shuddering, bucking fiercely and answering her with a shout of his own that rattled the furniture.

Cleaning was needed quickly in such a messy position, especially without a condom. Hizashi chuckled ruefully as he pointed out his bathroom so she could pee and wash up. She hurried off before she leaked everywhere and he yawned, stretching his arms over his head. He picked his glasses back up and put them on, then used a tissue to wipe himself off.

Elly wandered back in with a relieved sigh. "Much better," she said sheepishly, rubbing one arm as she climbed back into bed. "I didn't realize how much, um, fluids there would be."

"I came a lot." He grinned at her. "Like, a lot - lot. More than usual. I think you have more than one special effect on me."

She flicked her ears at him and was cuddling close when she saw he had his phone out on selfish mode.

"You want to take a picture now? After we just..?"

"Yeah, babe! We got the sheets covering us here. It'll be totes clean." He paused, then snickered wickedly. "Kinda."

Elly smiled gently at him. "I can't refuse you anything, you know. Okay, wait a minute. There." She drew closer, holding the bedsheet up to cover her chest. He held the phone out and kissed her cheek with a hugely exagerrated smooch. The shutter sound clicked and he pulled it towards them for a look.

"Now <i>this</i> is a great photo," he beamed happily.























No comments:

Post a Comment