Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Wishing list: spanking

 The sound of palm striking flesh was loud in the apartment. A sharp <i>crack</i>! was followed by the low miaow of a cat and heavy breathing.


Aizawa held his girlfriend lightly across his knee on their bed, her bottom sticking up and her tail swishing madly about. She was dressed in a filmy, purple lingerie set consisting of a frilly bra top and panties. The dark-haired, scruffy Erasure Hero had the most comfortable dominant outfit that was available for purchase online: a soft, black leather vest and pants. It fit perfectly with his scruffy visage and the ever-present dark circles under his eyes. The patch on his right added to the look, giving him a handsome, rogueish appearance.

"I can't stop it," she gasped.

He shook his head ruefully. "I'm going to have to keep going as long as that tail of yours keeps waving around." Another slap, and another.

Elly bit her lip and tried to reign in her feline half. It was difficult for her to let go when being directly challenged like this, which was why she wanted to play with such a scene. "I'm trying, Mr. Aizawa."

He let out a soft sigh. The name had been his idea while they were talking about this beforehand. He didn't care for the usual terms and liked to hear at least part of his name. "You're not trying hard enough then, are you kitten?" He brought his hand down once more, softer this time since he could see her skin was turning pink.

"I am!" She kicked her feet out, tears suddenly pricking in the corners of her eyes as a rush of helplessness flooded her. "I'm <i>trying</i>!"

Her tone alerted him in an instant. "Ches? Are you <i>green</i>?"

She broke down crying and he stopped the scene immediately, pulling her up to lay comfortably in his arms. "Okay," he murmured. "It's okay. You don't have to do anything. You're a good girl."

The last sentence seemed to set her in a strange loop of calm but much sadder, as she began a quieter kind of sobbing while whispering incoherently into his chest. Aizawa grew alarmed and cuddled her closer, rocking her gently while telling her over and over again how much he loved her.

At last her sobs tapered off enough so he could hear what she was sniffling. "I tried. I tried so <i>hard</i>, it was never, ever enough. I'm not good enough. Not good enough..."

"Oh, Ches." His gruff voice broke as he realized their play had triggered her childhood abuse, specifically from her father figures - all three of them. "My poor kitty."

"'Zawa?" She raised her tear-streaked face. "Oh, noooo, oh man, I didn't mean to ruin th -"

He cut her off very firmly. "You didn't ruin anything. I'm here for you in any way you need me."

Elly giggled unexpectedly and he frowned. "Oh. It's uh, the leather stuff. Hearing you be so gentle and - and so kind when you look..." She trailed off, her ears sinking into her hair. "Oh god, baby, I'm sorry."

"No need." He rubbed her sad ears, feeling the velvety texture between his fingers. "Would you like to switch to praise? You deserve it." A kiss was planted lightly on her temple and he began to massage her scalp, running his hand through her hair.

"Yes, please." She curled into his hold, tightening her grip on his vest.

"Good girl." Aizawa kissed her on the mouth this time, a light brush of his lips on her own. "I love you. It upsets me that you went through what you did because <i>you deserved better.</i>" He chuckled wryly and added, "I try not to get angry at your stepfather, you know, but I do."

"You do?"

"Uh huh." He paused, then went on as if he were weighing his words carefully. "He made you feel inadequate as a human being, and still does to this very day. All I can do is try to fill in the void in your heart that craves love," he kissed her, "affection," his arms tightened, "and praise. Because you're the most beautiful woman in the world to me, inside and out, flaws and all."

"Sappy," she wheezed, smiling but still teary.

He handed her a tissue. "I guess I am."

It took her several minutes to pull herself together. Aizawa made sure she was fully functioning before bringing up the night's activities. "You want to stop, maybe watch a movie? We don't have to have sex."

Elly shook her head. "You being so sweet while wearing that sexy outfit... uh, I guess got me worked up. I'm really wet for you right now, honey."

He gasped, his hair floating up in shock. "Shit, Ches, you rarely talk like that!"

"It's true, though." She hauled herself around so she was sitting facing him on his lap, her fingers tracing the stitching on the vest. "I want you. I want my sweet baby's hard cock inside me."

Aizawa lost it. He grasped a double handful of her plump bottom and squeezed while covering her mouth in a powerful kiss. "Mmnnn!"

"That's it," she whispered, leaning back to spread her legs. "Take me. Fuck me hard and fast and make me come."

"Damn it..!" He struggled to regain some control as he unzipped the tight leather pants. "Little help, my queen? There." She knelt, helping him tug them down. "How the <i>fuck</i> does Yamada wear those all day," he muttered.

"Shota." He looked to his right and saw she had lain on the bed, her lingerie completely gone. Her tail was waving lazily about and she beckoned with one finger.

"<i>Coming</i>..."

She giggled wickedly.













No comments:

Post a Comment