Sunday, May 30, 2021

Mermay 2021: 14

 They ate what was left of some takeout in Elly's fridge and then it was time for bed.


She showed him how to brush his teeth when they were getting ready. Aizawa, of course, found it hilarious that humans utilized such rigorous dental hygiene with the dull set of teeth they sported. There was some panic when he had to use the toilet, but everything worked out in the end.

"Do humans sleep without clothes?" He watched curiously as she pulled her pants off and removed her bra from under her shirt.

Elly shrugged. "Some do. I personally like keeping a shirt on."

He tilted his head to one side, thinking. "I think I would like to get rid of it all."

She yawned, stretching her arms over her head. "Then do it, love. It's all about what makes you comfortable."

Aizawa hastily stripped, leaving only his shell necklace laying on a puff of dark chest hair. "Better," he sighed.

"Yeah."

They collapsed as one on the bed, their full bellies making them even sleepier. Aizawa got as close as he could, pulling her so they were facing each other. He seemed restless though he was tired, and after a few minutes he moved his legs, tangling them with hers so they were locked together. Only then did he relax, his bloodshot eyes taking on a glazed look.

"My feet hurt," he mumbled.

"Yeah," she said thoughtfully. "So, you never told me why you even <i>have</i> feet."

He scratched his chest. "I don't know. I dried out, I guess that's what happens."

"How did you dry out?" Her eyes grew wide thinking how terrifying that would be for a creature of the sea.

"I..." He shook his head, knowing how she would respond to his admission. "I beached myself. All I could think about was getting to you."

"Aizawa! You could've died!"

He winced but nodded. "I know. I know you said to hide. I wasn't thinking, I saw you bleeding, and I just - I acted in a very illogical manner." He chuckled wryly and touched the side of her face with sore fingertips. "You seem to have that effect on me."

"What if you stay like this?" She leaned into the touch, brow furrowed with worry. "The legs? What What if you can't go back to the water?"

Aizawa stared calmly back, his gray eyes enigmatic. "If I stay human," he said very slowly, testing the idea out, "I can be with you."

"You could be with me either way."

"Yes, but I wouldn't have been able to share your life like <i>this</i> without legs." He gestured at the bed. "I miss my tail, but I like being with you."

Elly wrung one hand tightly in the sheets, frowning. "But - but your whole world has been turned upside down."

"It might be different, but I have you." He repeated this while touching the necklace she was once again wearing. They had both removed their lower clothing, including shoes, but she'd taken time to put her Gift back on before bed.

"I love it, you know. I don't think I told you that yet, but it's beautiful."

"That's why it had to be yours." Aizawa laughed softly. "You don't usually wear it at night, though. Why now?"

"Well..." She hedged, wrinkling her nose and then smiled ruefully. "Tonight is special."

"It is. I thought I might lose you, and instead we're together in a way we never could have been." He cupped the back of her neck in his hand and brought her in for a kiss. She closed her eyes to better feel the contrast of the rough scratch of his stubble on her face and slick tongue against her own. It was longer than any they had shared before and had a sleepy, languorous quality that raised goosebumps on her arms.

Aizawa's lips lingered on hers long after the kiss ended. He lay with a smile on his face, his arms cuddling her close to his chest with a soft hum exhaling out his throat.

He was asleep. Elly kissed his cheek and wriggled in comfortably, tucking her arms in so her palms rested on his chest.

"G'night," she yawned.

Sleep was good, waking up to a rested and recharged body that had a hard workout the day before.

Elly heard the faint cries of seabirds outside her window as she stirred, muttering incoherently under her breath. Her light movement woke Aizawa, in turn, who tested the air like he always did. Her scent was strong in his nostrils and though he couldn't detect as many nuances from it, it was enough. He acted on instinct, nuzzling while he inhaled the sweet smell of her hair. Elly murmured and clutched him a little tighter. He bit her earlobe, nibbling as he grew aroused and growling deep in his throat.

The growl woke her and she opened her eyes to a large, warm body curled around her own, heat on her flesh and ticklish stroking everywhere. "'Zawa?"

"Mmn." His mouth trailed lower, his hands sliding up her shirt to caress her breasts and lightly rub the hardening nipples. He slowly but surely sucked a mark onto her neck while he explored below with his hands.

"You're getting me excited," she whispered. Her hands pet his chest hair, toying with the shell she'd given him and causing him to shiver.

"Lay back," he suggested in a low husk. "I'll take care of you."

She rubbed her sleep-encrusted eyes, blinking and trying to wake up. "M'not fully awake..." He succeeded in pulling her shirt up to expose her breasts, and wriggled down to wrap his lips around a nipple. "Oh!"

"It's okay."

"S'not that fair," she protested, squirming as he licked. "You deserve... attention. Awake attention -"

"Do you want me?"

"Well, yes, but - err, okay. Okay, you've also never had a human body before -"

"I'll always know how to love you."

Elly's breath caught and she allowed him to roll over on top of her while she fell back onto the pillows. She looked into his eyes and held her arms out, facilitating the removal of her shirt. He bent immediately down to resume his gentle suckling, smiling when she gasped and grabbed weakly at the back of his head.

He didn't ask about protection at first and she expected this; his kind probably didn't use any. But he surprised her by pausing in the act of rubbing himself on her thigh to address the issue. Aizawa paused the attention he was lavishing on her chest to kiss her on the mouth.

"This is for love only," he told her seriously. "There won't be any pups, so you don't have to worry."

"Wh - how do you..?"

"I caught your scent when I was still, uh. Had a tail." He shrugged. "You're past the time we could make any for now."

Elly was nearly speechless. "Wow." Her mind was still foggy with sleep and clouded even more from passion and the amazing information he'd given her. She did the only thing she could think of, sliding one hand down his side to grip his firm length.

He choked a little and bucked into the touch. "Ches!"

"You're so hard already." Her thumb rubbed his tip, spreading the natural lubricant around.

"Th - there's really only one, then?" His breathing puffed out in ragged gasps as she fondled him. "My body is ready?"

"Yes."

"It feels ready," he conceded. "And you - you're so wet." He dipped a finger inside her body, rubbing the folds apart. "I didn't imagine it would be like this." He massaged gently, uncovering the plump head of her sex.

"There," she moaned. "Please, 'Zawa, now. Now."

He whispered something in his language, a series of purrs that sounded exactly like the loving comment it was. Aizawa used his hand to guide himself and made certain to angle his thrust to rub the bundle of nerves that gave her pleasure.

"Oh," he gasped with a strange catch in his voice. "Oh, it's sweet. It's so <i>sweet</i>." His hips moved on instinct, repeatedly driving him inside her warmth.

"So..." Hearing him describe their lovemaking in such a way caused her body to twitch with eagerness. "So romantic," she breathed.

"It is," Aizawa sighed softly, his eyebrows pinched tightly together. "I don't know what's - my body feels strange..."

"Don't stop."

"I don't want to stop." He kissed her, delving into her mouth and moaning. "Mnnff... oh, shells, I love you. I <i>love</i> you."

"Oh, god, I - you... oh!" She arched her back, her speech dissolving into an affirmative chorus. "Yes! Yes, oh <i>yes, Aizawa</i>!"

He groaned loudly. Her body tightened around him during her orgasm and he felt the strange weight in his lower belly increase. Aizawa's steady movement faltered as the pressure reached its breaking point. He grasped her tightly, his arms enfolding her in an embrace while he let out a loud wheeze.

"My mate! Mine!"

She took his possessive cry in stride. She was, after all, proud to <i>be</i> "his". And he was hers now, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment