Saturday, June 5, 2021

Somniphobia

 The hospital was a blend of both busy and calm, the back area where patients were mostly sedated quieter than most. A lone doctor wandered over to the nurse's desk and cleared his throat as he thought. He was thick bodied and tall, his face reminiscent of a turtle with a beak and green, mossy hair.


"Okaaay, and, we'll give her another twenty minutes, Simmons. If she doesn't go, you know we have to keep her checked in until she does."

"Yes, doctor," the man sighed wearily. "She's not going to like that. And... wait, what's that sound?"

Loud, clomping footfalls were headed towards them from around the bend where they couldn't see. The male nurse slowly sat down, one eyebrow raised as he prepared for the worst. Curious, the doctor rounded the corner and nearly ran into a panicked, gibbering Present Mic. He was dressed completely in his hero outfit and his huge hair nearly smacked a passing nurse as he whipped around.

"Doc!" He yelped and slammed on the brakes, his steel-toed boots scuffing the floor. "What's wrong with Ches? Why'd ya call me in?"

"Mic! Glad you got here this quickly." The doctor gestured with his tablet as he tapped on it. "Cheshire has been with us for around three hours now. I'm sorry we didn't reach out to you sooner, but we, ah, didn't know."

"Know?"

"She's been calling out for you, saying, among other things, that she -" He checked his tablet. "'Can't sleep without her Mic'".

Hizashi stood there confused, embarrassed and startled as <i>hell</i> but not knowing how to tell this person the truth. Their relationship wasn't like that! Not that he didn't want it, but he'd been too nervous to ask her out, and...

<i>He thinks we're</i> <b>sleeping</b> <i>together</i>!

His ears began to blush hotly, though they were hidden by his headphones and no one could see.

The doctor took his silence as a different kind of nervousness and placed a confidential hand on his arm, pulling him gently apart from the curious nurses at the desk. "Look, I know this brings your personal life to light - both of you -- and I can only promise that we'll be as discreet as possible with this information."

He suddenly remembered the reason he was there, and worry for Elly flooded his features again, turning his expressive forehead into a point. "Ches! How is she? You - you said she can't sleep..?"

"She was beaten badly in a fight with a villain that used a relaxing agent, not unlike Midnight's -" The man paused and hung his head as Hizashi's pain doubled at the name. "I'm sorry. Cheshire should be able to sleep by now. She's resisting medication as usual, however, and her stress levels are warring with what little we've been able to give her." He opened her door and gestured for the Voice Hero to go inside.

Hizashi gasped when he saw her, curled in on herself on the hospital cot and covered in bandages. He rushed to her side and knelt immediately, reaching out to touch one of her trembling, cold hands that dangled off the edge.

"Ches? Babe? It's Mic - they called me, an' I came as fast as I could."

Elly's clouded mental state recognized his scent and the touch of leather engulfing her hand. Her breathing picked up, and her tail swished so wildly about in agitation it stirred the bedsheets so they fell to the floor. Hizashi exclaimed softly and continued to speak in a calm, soothing voice.

"You hear me, pretty kitty?" His cheeks burned hotter as he allowed himself to call her names he'd previously only done in his dreams. "It's Present Mic, here at your bedside just for you."

"M - Mic?" The words were heavily slurred and her purple eyes were glazed over. "I can't  - I can't sleep without..."

His heart nearly exploded out of his chest with love as she struggled to say it. "S'okay," he reassured her quickly. "I'm here."

She seemed doubtful, but he knee-walked closer and threw his other arm around her as best as possible. Bending down, he used just the hint of his Voice to hum into one furry ear. "You're safe with me," he murmured. "Go to sleep."

To his relief, she did just that, dropping off between one breath and the next. He sighed and looked up, gesturing out the window to someone as they walked past. The person nodded and went to fetch a nurse.

Eventually one with long, furry rabbit ears bustled in alongside the doctor. She glanced over at where the Voice Hero was holding Elly's hand and looked quickly away, though Hizashi could see excitement in her beady eyes.

"Good, she's asleep." The doctor rattled off a list of what they needed to do to keep her sedated for a number of hours.

Hizashi sat still, holding Elly's hand in his. He'd disentangled himself once she was fully asleep and was seated in the uncomfortable plastic chair beside her bed. "Is she gonna be out for a bit?"

"Yes. We'll be giving her enough sedative for a few hours. She'll wake approximately around six -" He glanced at the clock on the wall. "Give or take, if she's rested enough. You can go grab her hospital bag, if she's got one - clothes and things she might want for the night."

Hizashi nodded and stood, his knees popping lightly. He rather regretfully let go of the pale woman's hand. "Hey, doc, I forget - is this the hospital that lets us stay overnight with..?"

"Yes," the turtle anthro nodded again. "You may stay the night as you're the closest thing she has to family here."

"Awesome." He patted his long plume of hair and sighed. "I'll come back in civvies with stuff for both of us."

He returned to his room on campus to shower and change, glad she was finally resting and happy to have time to wash all the product out of his hair. He pulled it into a quick bun once it was mostly dry and headed to her room.

Thirteen waved to him as he strolled up and he nodded at her. "Is she doing better?" Her eyes behind the helmet were concerned.

"Yeah, she's sleeping. Lotsa bandages and shit, but hey, we've all been there."

"Tell her we hope she gets better soon!"

He smiled and opened the door. Once he walked in, however, he froze, stunned. The bed was prominent and he could see the entire piece of furniture once inside. Laying partially covered by her sheets beside her pillow was a Present Mic hugging pillow.

It had a different image than the most commonly used one in most of his merchandise, and he vaguely remembered posing for it awhile back. If he recalled correctly, the photo shoot in particular was one used in higher end goods. Hizashi stared stupidly down at it for a good five minutes, pulling the sheets back and poking it. The case was well-worn and had been washed many times, indicating a fair amount of use.

"Well, shit," he muttered to himself.

<i>This is what she meant</i>!

"Heh," he chuckled as he rummaged through her closet to find the ubiquitous hospital bag most heroes had packed and ready to go, "Let's hope she ain't <i>too</i> disappointed to find the real thing when she wakes up."

Hours later he jolted upright as she began to murmur and toss around, coming out of the drugged sleep. He smiled and set his phone aside, waiting for her to open her eyes.

She wasn't disappointed, but to say she was shocked would be an understatement.

"Y - Yamada..?"

He nodded. When he was dressed in his civilian clothes she called him by his family name. "Hi, sweetheart. Ya feelin' better?"

If seeing him by her side wasn't enough to stall her brain, his cute nickname for her definitely was. She stammered and shook her head as if to clear it. "W - wh - what? Wait. Still asleep."

His smile grew broader. "Holy shit, yer too cute."

"<i>Oh</i> yeah, I'm def-i-nitely still ...sleeping." Her ears flicked once, slowly.

Hizashi leaned over and patted her on the cheek gently. "No, Ches," he told her quietly. "You're awake."

"B - but..."

"I've been here waitin' for you to wake up. It's -" He checked his phone. "Six forty-five. Almost seven o'clock at night now. Oops! Nurse." He backed off as the rabbit-eared woman bustled in to check up on the patient.

"Have I really been here all day?" Elly frowned.

"Oh, yes," the nurse said cheerfully. "You weren't doing so well, though, until your boyfriend showed up. You just needed some rest before we could make sure you were okay!"

The cat woman stilled at the word <i>boyfriend</i>. "Uh!"

Hizashi leaned over in a conspiratorial fashion. "It's okay," he murmured. "I'll explain in a minute."

"Oh. Um. Okay." She laid back as her vitals were checked. Once everything was pronounced well on its way to normalcy they were left alone for a brief period before the doctor could come back around. Elly turned to the grinning blond man beside her. "Talk."

He shrugged. "You asked for me - well, Mic -- so that you could sleep. The staff took that a certain way."

Her face showed a sudden realization that caused her cheeks to blush prettily. "Oh. Oh, no."

"Yeah." He pointed at her bag sitting beside his near the table. "I saw the pillow when I went to get yer stuff."

"Ohhh noooo." Her ears folded back in distress and she clutched the sheet over herself. "Yamada, I'm  - I'm sorry. I've got no excuse." She sighed and covered her face with both hands.

"You don't need an excuse."

"I've been <i>sleeping</i> with your <i>body pillow</i>. Of course I need an excuse."

He shook his head and stroked the back of her hands. "Nah. I mean, if you wanna tell me why you didn't let me know earlier that would be cool, but you don't need to freak out, babe. I like you."

Elly dropped her suddenly shaky hands. "You... like me, too?"

"Wouldn't have canceled my show to stay here if I didn't really, really like ya." He cupped the side of her face in two hands, careful not to disturb any bandages, and kissed her softly on the mouth. "I love you," he whispered in English.

She melted into the touch, echoing his statement. "Hizashi," she sighed. "Thank god."

He nearly melted at her use of his given name and settled on deepening the kiss.

"Hey, good morning ...or should I say, evening!" The door opened and the afternoon shift doctor walked in with a big smile. The staff had been gossiping like crazy, something about Present Mic and Cheshire being an item now - and they were the first to see proof! He had spoken firmly with everyone, however, reminding them it wasn't kind to spread rumors. He nearly dropped his tablet when he walked in on the two heroes locked in a tender kiss.

"Ahh, oh my. My apologies," he stammered, realizing he probably needed to apologize to the staff later as well. Looks like they had been right!

Hizashi broke apart with a dazed smile. "Oops. Got her heart racing a bit there, didn't I." He glanced over at the machine connected to her pulse which was beeping faster. "Sorry."

"Oh no, that's fine."

Once she was cleared to leave he followed her as an attendant pushed her to the door in a wheelchair. And as soon as she was up Hizashi was right by her side.

"So..." He slung an arm around her waist. "Ya wanna ditch that pillow for the real deal tonight? Gotta warn you, though. I'm much clingier." Hizashi squeezed for emphasis and she squeaked.

"We can't ... the campus -"

"Oh, no, not <i>there</i>. No privacy." He nodded. "But I've got a place in the city we can stay at."

"You do?" Elly blinked up at him, surprised at first. After a moment's thought, however, she slowly nodded. "Of course you do. This campus dorm thing was implemented quickly. And you won't always be here."

"Hopefully." They walked up to a cobalt blue mustang parked securely close to the entrance and he paused, digging in his pockets with an absent-minded look on his face. "It's ridiculous to have a place when I barely use it now."

"I'll bet."

Hizashi triumphantly pulled out a keychain with a gaudy, bedazzled microphone and several keys attached. He jiggled them restlessly in his palm as he raised an eyebrow at her. "Soooo... where to? Your choice, no pressure. I still want a relationship with ya, whether or not you wanna see me," He drew close and hummed in her ear, "play DJ tonight."

Her left ear twitched, his warm breath tickling the sensitive skin. "Just play? I thought this was <i>serious</i>," she teased.

"Real serious stuff should always be playful," he chuckled softly, unlocking her door and opening it with a flourish. "It needs to be fun to be good."

"Oh, my." Her face flushed a little harder.

Hizashi grinned at her as he slid into the driver's seat. "What's it gonna be, Ches? We could always cuddle in the main room at the dormitory, watch a movie or somethin'."

Elly closed her eyes, a trembling smile on her lips. <i>He's giving me options so I don't feel rushed. And he sounds just as excited for a simple movie night!</i> She sighed and opened them to find him biting his lower lip, his hazel eyes gold in the light of the underground parking lot. He looked so <i>nervous</i> that she leaned over and touched her nose to his, leaning across the center console. Her mouth twitched into an impish smile before she kissed him, a serious kiss that began softly but deepened until he was whining and pressing back with unbridled enthusiasm.

"God, baby, <i>yes</i>," he ground out, his hands clutching his knees to curb the desire to grasp her just as tightly. When they parted, his glasses were askew and he fixed them before taking a shaky breath. "Uh huh. My place. Okay."

"Yes." She giggled when he fumbled the key in the ignition, his hands not exactly steady. "Breathe, Zashi."

"I forgot how for a minute there," he admitted with a wry laugh. "Yer gonna wreck me so bad. You know that, right?"

"I'm shaking, too," she told him. "I don't think I've ever been this excited - errr, about, you know." Her ears flipped back and forth in amusement at her own shyness. "Damn. I'm thirty-two. You think I could say it, but my heart ..." She shrugged sheepishly.

He pulled out onto the road, looking around carefully before merging into traffic. "Huh. I get it, babe. Me, too, right? Like, I'm old enough that I thought I was past all the teenage blushin' and giggles but then, <i>wham</i>!" He emphasized this with a slap to the steering wheel, shaking his head in amazement. "You came along and rocked my world."

"Aww."

Hizashi coughed, his ears burning. "Yeah. Like that."

"This is a nice district," she murmured as they entered an apartment complex with a neatly manicured lawn and small copse of trees off to one side. "Wow. And so tall... it's a tower mansion!" The building's windows shone in the sunlight, patio doors on one side glistening.

"I hope yer not afraid of heights. I'm on eighteen."

"Really?!"

"Yep." He pulled into another underground parking lot, using a card to check in at a gate. "The first floors are cheaper, an' they're more expensive the higher you go."

Elly pursed her lips, eyeing him sideways. "Hizashi?"

"Uh huh." He put the mustang in park and turned to grin at her.

"How many floors does the building have?"

"Twenty." He burst out laughing when he saw her face. "The others were rented out already."

"Isn't that dangerous in case of earthquakes or ...anything?"

Hizashi paused in the act of helping her out of the car. "I guess it is, a little. But it's just as dangerous on the ground levels if it floods." He pulled her close as the door clicked shut. "Don't worry, Ches. I'm not here a lot, remember? And I don't hafta stay, either."

"Mnn." She let herself be hugged into complacency. "Sorry. Seems weird to get worried about that when we're both pro heroes. But, meh, the brain, it does what it does." She poked her forehead and smiled.

He startled her by placing a light a kiss to her head. "S'okay. It shows you care about me."

His place looked as she'd expected - seventies kitsch with a modern splash, thrown in alongside some nineties TV and movie memorabilia. There were golden shag rugs on the floor and an actual beaded curtain separated the hallway into the back, where he was tugging her eagerly towards the bedroom. Laughing, she let him guide her until they were in his room, gold and black with rock posters and records framed on the wall. A large western-style bed was the focus of her attention until he faced her, placed a warm hand on her waist and gestured with the other.

"Tadaaaah."

"I knew what this looked like before I even set foot inside," she told him honestly. "I wasn't sure, but aside from the black light posters, I was right."

Hizashi rubbed his neck a little, abashed. "Uh, well, about that."

"Oh, please tell me you've got some!"

He clicked the light switch off, then a second one below it. The normal lighting switched over to a moody glow, and suddenly half the posters near the bed were glowing along with a circle of artistically placed stars and music notes on the ceiling above. They were invisible with a regular bulb, or daylight, but now they shone forth like the night sky.

Elly gasped, delighted. "Ohhh, Hizashi," she exclaimed breathlessly, "it's so beautiful!"

His gaze never wandered from her face, his eyes filled with emotion. "Yeah," he said quietly. "You are." Slowly, as if afraid he'd ruin the moment, he reached into his pocket and drew out his phone. After a few taps music began to fill the room from some well hidden speakers. She cocked her head, listening, and he stepped up from behind and wrapped his arms around her. "I know you like music like I do, and I've been makin' this playlist for awhile now. I didn't think I'd ever get to use it."

The sweet notes of a piano were followed by a romantic song, the opening melting her heart as she realized the music was meant for her - for <i>them</i>.

Elly hitched in a short breath, tears pricking her eyes. Behind her, he carefully swept her hair back from her neck to plant small, warm kisses along her flushed skin.

"Oh, sweet babygirl," he groaned, the music and her closeness inflating him as much if not more. "Now I've gotcha, I - I dunno what to <i>do</i>. I wanna give you <i>everything</i>, all at once." He laughed a helpless little laugh and hugged her tighter.

"Just keep kissing me," she sighed.

"Yeah. I can do that." He puffed against her neck and licked where he felt her pulse jumping crazily under her skin. Elly miaowed, and he shuddered pleasantly. "Sh - shit. Are you feline enough to have heats? D'ya do bite markings?"

"I do get heats." She turned in his arms, placing hers slowly and deliberately around his neck. "Only my mate gets to mark me, and I've never submitted yet."

<i>Fuck,</i> Hizashi thought dismally. <i>She's my age, but never let it happen?! I've got a snowball's chance in Hell, don't I?</i>

He swallowed hard past the lump in his throat, his heart hammering in his chest. "Uh, I, I didn't... sorry, I -"

Elly locked eyes with him and rolled her neck back, shivering before going limp in his arms. She indicated the spot where he'd been nuzzling and breathed in a low, husky voice. "Mark me, Zashi. I waited ...for <i>you</i>."

"Ohmigod," he choked. "M - me? You want me this much, right away?"

"I just know," she said simply.

He whined and kissed her passionately, his hands stroking her hair. "I've never done it before. I only learned about it at U.A when I was a kid, briefly."

"All you have to do is give me a hickey there. My hormones will cause the mark to show up. It'll be vibrant, and it's meant to be displayed," she warned.

"I know." He kissed along her throat, making his way over and tickling her with his mustache. "S'okay. I - it's turning me on, yanno? It's so primal. Like, you're <i>my woman</i>."

She moaned, clutching at his shoulders as they bunched powerfully under the shirt he wore. "<i>H - Hizashi</i>."

"Yeah," he growled, his quirk rumbling on her skin. She sobbed with anticipation and he licked the spot, swiping his tongue hotly across once. "<i>Mine</i>."

Elly knew many would not understand, but giving herself in this moment to him, as she had no one else, meant a lot more than sex. She also knew the tabloids would eat it all up tomorrow but she didn't care; all that mattered was his mouth on her neck. He sucked and then grew bolder, scraping with his teeth and causing her to cry out.

"Whoa!" He yelped in concern, pulling back the second he heard. Her neck had a spot on it in the shape of his mouth, blood red and dark around the edges. "Is it supposed to look like <i>that</i>?! Oh no, no... did I hurt you?"

She shook her head dreamily. "I told you it would be colorful. And no, you didn't hurt me. It felt good." Her voice cracked and she laughed, giddy with euphoria. "So good."

"Really? Ya okay?" He kissed her on the lips, staring deeply into her eyes. The music had changed to a slow, syrupy song with a lot of bass, and he moved his hips, bringing them into contact with her own and then away, shifting with the beat as the kisses grew more intense. They danced like this until she slid her hands down his back to his rear, cupping and squeezing mischievously.

"Yeeowow!"

"Your butt is so tight. I thought the leather pants helped, but it's all you, isn't it?"

"Mnnnn!" His hips jerked forward as she rubbed. "We need to get on the bed or I'm gonna collapse!"

Elly giggled at his enthusiastic response. He swept her into his arms and leaped, causing the mattress to squeak alarmingly under their combined weight. "Oh my god, Zashi, we're gonna break the <i>bed</i> -"

"Naahhh. Wait, ya think?" He squinted at it, accessing the durability of the mattress. "What a way to go out, though," he snickered.

"Not if it breaks me with it."

"Aw, baby, I'd save ya."

"<i>Cute</i>," she giggled.

"Me?" He batted his eyelashes at her ingenuously, kissing her softly on the nose. "Oh hey, kitty nose! I never knew, but up close the underside's totally boop-able." Hizashi paused, then whispered hoarsely, "<i>Don't let Aizawa see</i>."

"I know." She laughed. "I caught him staring at my feet once. I think he wanted to rub the toe beans on my hero suit's shoes."

He threw back his head and howled laughter. She joined him, giggling while they clutched each other and rolled around.

"Oh, man," Elly gasped finally, wiping tears from her eyes. "I only laugh like that with you, I think. It feels so good."

The blond-haired man wiggled his eyebrows at her. "That's a compliment if I ever heard one! And speaking about feeling good, we should talk prep."

"Prep?"

He gestured vaguely in the air. "Like, we're all up on our testing, you're on birth control -"

"Mandated during hero work, yep."

"So, you good then?" He hummed happily, placing his forehead on hers and staring deeply into her eyes. "D'ya want me to -"

"God, Zashi," she panted, tossing her head a little. "I - I can't take it... oh, god. Your eyes are so gorgeous."

"Wait, you like 'em <i>that</i> much? Are you serious?" He sat back for a minute on his haunches, mouth agape. "For real?"

She nodded, smiling shyly up at him. "For really real."

A large, goofy and somewhat mischievous grin spread across his features. "Ah huh huh huh."

"Oh, no. Zashi..."

"So is <i>that</i> why you get really red whenever I squint like this?"

"Hiza - eeeeek!" She cried out as he suddenly and unexpectedly grasped her around the waist, pulling her close to give her the intense look he used on the kids training at school. Elly melted, her eyes softening as she grew limp in his arms.

"<i>Nice</i>," he murmured, awed that he had this much effect on her. "I - wow, babe, I didn't know. Look, uh..." His ears started to blush and he grinned sheepishly. "You know when you sing it does the same to me."

She looked bemused, her ears flicking sideways. "Really?"

"Uh, yeah." He grinned shyly. "I like voices, an' yours is pretty, kitty."

She reeled him in for another kiss.

The soft sounds of their mouths meeting, tongues playing gently with each other and creaking of the mattress filled the bedroom, providing a music underneath the strains playing on his sound system. Hizashi nuzzled her shirt up with his nose, kissing up her belly to her breasts and licking at her nipples through the silky bra she had on. She responded by moaning and squeezing his behind like before, which again made him buck his hips. This time, however, he rubbed the bulge in his slacks on her lower belly and she hissed with eagerness.

"Oh my god, I want you so bad."

"Ughhh," he groaned. "I <i>know</i>. I want to sex you up, babygirl." He frowned as if remembering something, then snapped his fingers. "We got distracted!"

"I'll say."

"We were talking about protection before."

"Yeah, we're both clean and I'm safe." She blinked, puzzled. They had been over this, so what did he mean?

"I was gonna ask if you want me to wear a condom anyway. For extra protection, or just if y'don't like, uh, you know. Fluids..?"

Elly hesitated, biting her lip and trying to formulate her thoughts properly. "Um."

He stroked her cheek, tucking one of her side locks back. "Don't be afraid to ask me to wear one, baby. I don't mind."

"No, it's not that. It's the other thing, and it felt kind of strange saying it out loud. I'm okay without one. For you, though - only because it's you."

Hizashi sucked in a quick rush of air. "You don't want me to use anything?"

"I've never done it without before," she said quietly. "But I feel like it's okay. That it's safe, and it's - oh, <i>hell</i>." She huffed loudly, embarrassed but determined. "Those are true, but they're all just excuses. I really do want it; I've fantasized about you coming inside of me."

His reaction was priceless.

His eyes somehow popped open wider, his mustache points twitching as he smiled in a daze, whining so loudly the doorframe rattled, along with the bedside table drawer and light fixtures.

Elly gasped. "Zashi?"

"Holy shit, <i>baby</i>! Keep yer legs an' hands on your Loud Blond Boyfriend at all times an' hold on, hold <i>onnnnn</i>..."

Clothing flew to sail across the room as it was removed and laughter mixed with sighs and moans emanated from the writhing lump of arms, legs and assorted other body parts on the bed. Hizashi only stopped once, to take his glasses and necklaces off and place them more carefully aside. He then threw himself back into the loving discoveries they were both making about each other.

He found out she had sensitive breasts, which worked perfectly with his oral fixation. He hummed happily, suckling on nipples made extra tender from extended nibbling. Elly tried to caress his chest but he was curled tightly to her own, so her hands tentatively stroked his hair instead. He lifted his head after a few minutes and smiled knowingly at her.

"You want my hair down?"

"I like it like this a lot, but I've never seen it when it was loose." She toyed with the blond spray that fanned out from the back of the bun. "I'll admit I'm curious."

Hizashi sat up, his chest rippling impressively at the slightest movement. He reached behind with one hand and unfastened the tie, shaking his head as his hair spilled down over his shoulders and behind his back. Elly's breath caught in her throat. It was long, it was luxurious - even with all the product he used during the week -- and it, no, <i>he</i>, was gorgeous. She knew that, but seeing him shirtless with it cascading down around him like a halo of gold stirred such emotion within her that she became speechless.

He licked his swollen lips, watching her cheeks grow pinker and her purple eyes blow wide with lust. "Uh oh," he cooed softly. "I broke my poor baby, didn't I?" She bit her lip, her chest heaving, mind racing with so much love and desire she was still unable to reply. Hizashi laid down on top of her and kissed her passionately, slowly, as his hair fell about them. Loose, he had no control over it and locks fell freely all around them, scented like sweet shampoo and softer than silk. "Poor, sexy baby," he sang playfully.

This brought her a little out of the lust-induced fog and she snorted. "Me? Sexy?"

"Yes, you." He took her hand in his and placed it over his heart. "Feel that? That's all for you. And, ah, you know, also <i>this</i>." He moved her hand lower, letting go when she understood what he meant. Elly continued, eagerly running her fingertips across his abdomen and ticklishly lower, below his navel.

Hizashi squirmed as she grew closer to the bulge in his underwear. "Yeah," he husked simply. "Yeah, please - y - oh, <i>yeahhh</i>!"

She smiled as her fingers cupped him through the thin fabric, the firmness and small, damp spot evidence of his arousal. "Oh, Zashi."

"I want you bad," he admitted with a low groan. "So bad I'm gonna need you to stop for now. I think," he murmured, rolling over and caressing the curve of her body, "if it's okay with you, I'd like to go down on you for awhile." He laughed in delight at her reaction, seeing her tail fluff out in all directions and her ears shoot straight up.

"<i>Ohhh</i>."

"Let me guess. Not too many guys suggested that before."

"N - no." Her nose wrinkled and she held up one finger. "Plus, it only happened once and I had to ask."

He raised an eyebrow, keeping eye contact with her as his fingers delicately rubbed the front of her panties. "Yeah? Was it good?"

She shook her head in regret. "No. He kept blowing out for some reason, like he hated it and was trying to not, I don't know, taste me? It made me kind of insecure."

Hizashi licked his lips, leaning forward to stare deeper into her eyes. "I promise you," he hummed in as seductive a manner as he could manage, "I'll make you <i>sing</i>." She shivered and nodded, spreading her legs as he pulled her underwear down. He tossed them carelessly aside and slid down off the end of the bed. "Throw me a pillow, babe? And scoot down near the edge closer to me." He caught the pillow neatly out of the air and set it under his knees.

Elly blushed when she wriggled down, seeing he was in the perfect position with his head right where her open sex would be. She held her breath and raised her legs when he indicated, placing them on either one of his shoulders.

"I'm n - nervous..."

"But still okay?" He kissed her thigh and she squealed a little. "If you need to tell me something, use stoplight colors. Green is okay, yellow wait, and red a big ol' <i>stop</i>. I'll listen for those, okay? So you can use other words if you want to get into it, but those'll be the ones that make me immediately pay attention."

"Safe words." She shivered. "I've never used them before."

"They're for both of us, baby. I want you happy, and fulfilled, but most of all safe. I don't wanna hurt you in any way." He swept his hair back and tied it in a loose ponytail with the band he'd kept on his wrist.

"Yes."

"So... still okay? Go for green?"

"Yeah. Green." She smiled, then added, "Show me what you can do."

He took that as a personal challenge, of course.

Hizashi savored the moment of being able to indulge his desires. He liked pleasing others and he loved using his mouth and tongue, one reason being that his quirk worked in his favor in situations like this. She had a bad experience with oral sex and probably felt like she was in the wrong somehow - that her body was repulsive. He loved all of her with all of his being, and his heart beat fast at the opportunity to show her just how special she was.

His first lick made her jump, and she giggled, nervous but not backing away. As his tongue lightly ran along her folds she grew louder and he smiled.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," he whispered, planting feathery kisses until he was nuzzling the hooded flesh covering her clitorus. Her cries had grew more urgent, astonished even, and he flicked the tip of his tongue out and slipped it between the folded skin, patiently uncovering the swollen bundle of nerves that could make her orgasm.

"Ohmigod," Elly wailed, her hands twisting the sheets tightly and her thighs quivering.  "Hizashi ...<i>yes</i>." Her striped tail beat itself on the bed, whipping up a small breeze.

"There we go," he sighed. "There you are." He kissed and lapped slowly, moving in all sorts of patterns until he found the one she responded to the most. Then he sped up until she was moaning in rapture, her body bubbling over with fluids from his saliva and her own natural lubricant. He took a chance and made a noisy, sloppy swipe with his tongue, slurping and groaning in delight. "Fuck, baby, you're <i>tasty</i>."

She choked and twitched, her body responding to his words. "Zashi!"

"Mmmn." He did it again, munching with his lips on her clit. "I'm hooked, princess. Gonna eat you all up."

She let out a strangled scream and he quickly hummed, directing his quirk through his Voice and vibrating as he sucked.

Elly's back arched off the bed as she came, a steady, loud string of nonsense falling from her lips that he deciphered mainly as, "Oh god Hizashi, I'm coming and you're amazing".

He chuckled and eased up on his kisses, helping draw her pleasure out and bring her gently back to him. Once her breathing had slowed, he helped her remove her legs from around his neck where they'd tangled themselves at the height of passion.

He kissed her knee affectionately. "I'm going to wash up and I'll be right back, okay? I got kinda soaked." He winked at her and somehow, even after all they had done already, she still managed to blush.

When he got back he saw she had taken the time to clean up a little and comb her hair back with her fingers where it had gotten messy from writhing around on the bed. She lay on her side, her tail swishing back and forth and her eyes warm and filled with gentle afterglow.

"You kept your undies on," she noticed.

"Huh? Well, yeah." He lay beside her and kissed her sweetly on the lips. He smelled of fresh mint and clean soap, and his mustache was damp. "It's up to you to decide when you want to see me."

"I've wanted to for a long time." She purred and tugged at his puff of chest hair. Hizashi gasped, and she smiled and tickled all the way down the fuzzy trail on his belly until she reached the hem of his underwear. She drew them up and then off, and he helped to pull them all the way down his legs until they were gone.

"Oh, god. Yes." He was very hard and his member had a slight curve to one side even as it was nearly touching his stomach in his excitement. Elly stroked the patch of public hair and trailed her fingers from base to tip. Hizashi whined and she looked up into his glazed eyes, her own dark and very serious.

"As much as I want to taste and feel you and watch your come shoot out, I - I can't hold back. I need you inside me <i>right now</i>," she said, her voice trembling.

He inhaled sharply, catching his lower lip between his teeth. With one sweep of his leg he had her on her back and he knelt, rubbing the dripping head of his erection on her thigh. Before he moved, however, he bent down and placed his forehead on hers.

"I love you," he whispered as he thrust.

She answered him back with a kiss and a breathy, "I love you, Hizashi."

Her body was slick from his previous efforts and he was well aware she had come once and would be slightly over-stimulated. He moved as steady and slow as possible, angling his body position as he sought her g-spot. If he could hit that, her pleasure would flare anew and she might orgasm again.

"Unnhh..!" Of course, that meant he had to hold back, and he was almost at his limit. Besides that he was naked inside her with no protection, a naughty, taboo feeling though they had taken precautions. It was his first time having sex like this and it was very different. The warmth he expected was molten heat, enveloping his cock and making him feel like he was going to melt inside and out. It was slicker, smoother, and better - bringing the tension in his belly to an unbearable pressure. He was not going to be able to hold out for long and he whimpered, wanting to make their first time extra special.

As he bucked harder, faster, giving in to the urge to plunge and release, he felt her legs slip on his waist. Her new position changed his trajectory and he thrust firmly up at a sharper angle.

Elly yelped. "Oh! Again!"

Hizashi wiped the sweat of his brow and dropped his knee to better hit that area. Panting hard, he rammed his hips to hers and was rewarded with a series of moans so loud he knew he'd found it.

"Fuckkk, baby, yeah. Yeah, I got you!" He threw his head back and let go, crying out with satisfaction.

"Yes! Yes! It's so <i>good</i> I don't want it to stop!"

"Holy shit! More, baby, tell me more!" His voice was rising, becoming higher pitched and desperate sounding.

Elly was nearly there herself and that helped ease her inhibitions. "I want your come," she cried out, almost begging. "I want you to come inside of me!"

Hizashi did just that, tensing up all over before the pressure broke and he screamed her name, being very careful not to use his quirk. He felt it tickling at the back of his throat, though, and wondered, in awe, that she could do that to him. Her body spasmed underneath him and he gathered her in his arms, kissing her through her second orgasm.

She kissed back with fervor, throwing her arms around his sweaty neck. "Wow! You're amazing!"

"No one's ever praised me and you keep on doing it," he sighed, his eyes dreamy. "It made me come much harder. You - you're so special, Ches. You're so special to me." He placed his hands on either side of her head and kissed her soundly.

"You are to me, too."

"So, hey. You gonna sleep okay tonight?" He teased, grinning as he cuddled her close. "I'm not as squishy as that pillow."

"No, you're not. Some parts of you are quite solid." She batted playfully at his firm chest, which was hot after their recent workout. "But I'm just fine, thank you."

"Good," he grinned.

"The real thing is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment