Sunday, June 27, 2021

Wishing list bonus: Zashi

 Elly lay in bed for a few minutes, her mind racing over the past events. She was horny as hell after witnessing that live video, but so amazed at the turn things had taken that she simply lay back and tried to gather herself together.


She wasn't sure how long she lay in that half-stupor. The fur on her tail slowly settled down as her heart returned to a normal beat. She started to think about grabbing a toy or something to take care of the ache between her legs when there was a rapid knock on her front door.

It was Hizashi.

There he stood, dressed in his favorite shirt and slacks, a beaded bracelet on one wrist and a red rose in one hand. Elly stared stupidly, her poor brain unable to handle the escalating situation.

"Can I come in, babe?"

"Uh."

Hizashi took that as a yes and strolled inside, casually kicking off his boots at the door. He held the rose out to her with a smile, his eyes bright. "I thought you might be craving some company," he suggested slyly.

Elly took the flower with numb fingers. "Thanks," she mumbled, blinking at it and struggling to think of what to say. She busied herself for a few seconds with filling a glass and dropping it in.

"Shota said he was tired, so he suggested I come over."

"You... but. But you did all that..."

"I did 'all that' as a favor to <i>you</i>, pretty lady," he sang softly. "And after all we've been through together the last couple of days I thought - well, we both did -- that we could help <i>each other</i> out." He eyed her up and down with appreciation, noting just how wrecked she looked already.

"B - but you were far away at your place..?"

Her phone buzzed with a text and she fumbled it off the coffee table, almost dropping it.

<b>Eraser</b>: <i>Is he there yet? I'm afraid there was a logical ruse employed tonight</i>

She gaped stupidly again at the glowing screen. This was beginning to be a trend, and she didn't much care to look like a blithering idiot.

<b>Ches</b>: <i>You want me to fuck our friend?!</i>

<b>Eraser</b>: <i>I'm tired, you're still excited. Yet another logical solution. And we both know you see him as more. Don't worry so much. Have fun.</i>

"He went completely offline," she said, dismayed. "He said - wait, I can't even <i>tell</i> you what he said!"

"I can guess," Hizashi drawled, winking at her.

In the meantime she had been looking him over as much as he'd done to her when he walked in.

"Wait ...you did all that with him and you're not hard?"

"Oh, yeah. Heh." He glanced down at his tight slacks. "I, uh, don't swing that way. I only want you, baby."

"But you were so..."

"Intense?" He gave her a direct look, the spirals in his eyes seeming to swirl as he squinted one eye and grinned. "I wanted to get you hot, baby." He stepped closer and slipped his arms around her waist. "Did I? Huh? Zashi do good?"

She giggled despite herself. "Hizashi," she sighed, "you always do good."

"Mmn hmm. So..." He leaned down and spoke lowly into her ear, his voice throbbing with emotion and a touch of his quirk. "You want me to do <i>you</i> good?"

She shivered, licking her lips and staring up at him, feeling the soft weight of his hands on her skin through her sweatpants and smelling his unique bubblegum-and-leather scent.

"We need to talk first."

"Okay." His hazel eyes shone gold in the artificial light of the lamps. His expression turned grave, and, as it did, his voice deepened. "I'm <i>serious</i> about this, babygirl. About you."

She gulped loudly. "You knew -"

"What you're concerned about? Yeah." He picked her up and sat on the couch, pulling her comfortably into his lap. "I mean, we've been pretty tight for long enough for us to know each other well enough. And I know you're scared this is just gonna be a fling."

Elly's ears lay haphazardly on either sides of her head. She was trying very hard not to droop them and give away how she felt. "I don't want to hold you back from a meaningful relationship."

His hold on her tightened, his body tensing, and for a second she thought he was angry. Hizashi <i>was</i> upset, but not at her, and he was trying to valiantly gather his thoughts.

"Being one outta two of your boyfriends doesn't mean that I won't be committed to <i>our</i> relationship. I'll be there for you, baby, all the time. Not just like Sho, 'cause we're different, but in the same basic way." He frowned harder and turned her around so she could see the swirling array of emotion in his eyes. The intensity that he spoke with took her breath away. "Commitment is about being there for the other person. If we love an' always got each other's backs, that's a meaningful relationship, ya dig?"

"I feel greedy, guilty, for wanting this and for asking, but..." Her ears swiveled toward him and her tone was trembling but hopeful. "Do you love me, Zashi? Really?"

"Uh huh. I love you. I didn't want to break you guys up, but after awhile Sho noticed and, fuck, was he <i>pissed</i>!" He laughed cheerfully as he remembered. "Not at me for Jessie's Girlin' his lady, but because I didn't speak up."

Elly blinked, covering her mouth to stifle a fit of giggles. "Hizashi," she spluttered in amusement. "Did you just verb a song?"

"Aw, you know what I meant." He began stroking her hair as he continued, his touch light and soothing. "Anyway, he was angry 'cause he said it was illogical to hold it all in. If we both love you, you get <i>more</i> love and support, right? That's not bad at all. And we do, too. It doesn't hafta be all sex - 'specially since I'm not into him like that -- but we still help each other out."

"I did some research on polyamory in school," she admitted, "but never thought I'd learn this about myself." She drew in a slow, deep breath. "I do love you, Hizashi. Very, very much."

"Awesome," he chuckled. "You still want me? We can chill out and cuddle instead, yanno. No rush. I got what I really wanted anyway." He squeezed her happily, humming as he rested his chin on the top of her head.

Elly hugged him back very tightly, resting her cheek on his chest. She could both feel and hear the steady beat of his heart through his thin t-shirt. That, combined with his familiar, sweet scent and soft murmurs of love caused her to melt against him. "Oh, I definitely want you," she replied, her voice syrupy slow and sweet. "I've wanted you for a long time. There's no way I can sit on your lap and keep my hands to myself."

For once Hizashi didn't speak; his hands slipped lower on her waist and his mouth pressed to hers, feathery and light. She felt his eagerness trembling behind the kiss, wavering and threatening to break free at any moment.

Yet he remained gentle.

It made his soft lips all the more enticing, his tongue a prize to be savored when he shyly licked, asking permission before sliding luxuriously inside. The points of his mustache were fuzzy, rubbing on her upper lip as he thrust deeper into her mouth, his breathing picking up and his hands beginning to wander.

"I know we gotta start slow," he panted, "but I wanna do so much with you. I mean, I'm behind, right?"

"Take it easy," she laughed, cuddling close to his chest and slipping her hand up his shirt to pett the puff of gold hair in the middle. "Everything we do is brand new, and I'm not treating this as a race or anything."

Hizashi paused as he thought about this for a minute. "Yeah. Yeah, okay. But I'm still gonna try to get in at least one of my specialties tonight."

"You have <i>specialties</i>?"

"Well, sure." He ran a hand down her side, admiring her curves. "Doesn't everybody have tricks in the bedroom they're proud of?"

She shivered as he caressed inward, tickling her stomach. "I guess..? I mean, Shota tells me I'm good, but -" She cut the thought off quickly. "Sorry."

He tilted his head quizzically, eyebrows raising. "For what? Go ahead."

"Oh. Uh... I guess I've had bad experiences before. I'm working on getting over everything, learning to cope, with help."

"That's where we come in, then, yeah?" He pulled her closer and casually draped a leg over hers. "So, you guys use safe words?"

"Stoplight colors."

"Cool. Same goes for us. If you're uncomfortable in any way, let me know. I, uh, don't think I'll trigger you - but really, I dunno what things might. Any things in particular you don't like?"

Elly answered immediately. "Put downs. I know some people like being called names, but I like praise instead."

"How far's that go? Can I say yer a naughty kitty? Or is it the harsher stuff?" He made a face, scrunching his nose up so his mustache points wriggled. "I just couldn't call you, like, a whore or a slut or nothin'. I mean, if you wanted to try, sure, but -"

"Those," she said firmly. "The rougher kinds are what I don't like. 'Naughty' or just plain 'bad' is okay, though."

"Okay." He kissed her on the lips, lingering while he stroked her hair. "I only want to call you beautiful, though. And hella sexy, that too."

"Bedroom," she gasped. "We need to go into the bedroom."

"Oh, yeah."

They rolled onto the bed together, laughing and taking turns removing pieces of clothing until Elly was completely naked and Hizashi had only his pants left. It was then that the blond haired man pounced, kissing from her lips down her body with long, hot swipes of his tongue. He moved so quickly that before she knew it his head was bobbing between her legs.

"Mnn, so good," he groaned, nuzzling and licking eagerly. "I love how you taste."

Elly's legs spasmed and she let put a surprised moan.

"Ooh! All those kisses made your sweet little button pop out."

She bit her lip, mewling faintly into the side of her pillow. "You - you <i>talk so much</i>, your words..!"

"Hmm? I guess I do." He planted a soft kiss on her swollen clitorus, causing her to moan loudly. "Is that okay? You sound like it's makin' you hot as hell."

"It's embarrassing but - but exciting!"

Hizashi laughed cheerfully. "Well, you know what to do if it gets to be too much. But for now, I'm'a get back to eating this pretty pussy."

"Zashi!"

He ignored this squeal and settled his lips around the top of her sex, licking gently and avoiding getting too close. He waited until he was certain he'd edged her several times and she began begging him for release before unleashing his quirk.

"<i>Hizashiii</i>!" The vibrations caused her orgasm to explode from deep within her belly, spreading throughout her body in a warm tingling glow as she came back from the high. She gripped the back of his head, unable to help herself and tugging him this way and that as he hummed.

He gave her a final lick before backing up onto his knees with a huge, self-satisfied smirk on his flushed face. His mustache points were stuck out in different directions and his eyes were shining. "Good, yeah? You sound absolutely gorgeous when you come."

"Nnnngh," she responded weakly.

Hizashi laughed softly. "Recoup, love. I'm gonna wash up and come right back. You need anything?"

She shook her head, still dazed, and watched as he ambled cheerfully out to the bathroom. The sink ran for awhile and she heard him fussing around looking for mouthwash.

"It's in the top cabinet," she called out.

"Thanks!"

He sauntered back in after a few minutes and she noticed he'd taken off his pants, revealing a maroon pair of boxer briefs that clung tightly to his body. She eyed him hungrily, her heart starting to beat fast again. Hizashi noticed this and stopped before climbing back onto the bed. He stretched languidly, pulling his arms above his head and causing his muscles to flex smoothly.

"Damn," she murmured under her breath.

"Like what you see?" He winked at her. "You haven't even unwrapped the whole package yet."

She purred, holding out her arms. "Hurry up and c'mere already."

"You're so <i>beautiful</i>," he whispered. "I don't know how I'm gonna hold off if you start touching me."

"If?" She asked archly, her ears pricking forward. "Oh, no. I'm definitely touching."

Hizashi sighed deeply as he slipped into her arms. "This is nice. This is... oh. Oh, <i>Ches</i>."

"Still nice?"

"Better," he gasped. "It's so much better than I imagined."

"And this is only the beginning."

"<i>Yes</i>!"




No comments:

Post a Comment