Monday, October 21, 2019

Moy Mell 51

Elly sighed and cuddled close, purring faintly. "I love the way you smell," she told him dreamily.

He grinned. "I was thinking that a little while ago, too."

"That you smell good?"

He snorted. "Ches."

She giggled faintly and burrowed deeper into his arms. "I know."

"I'm curious about something. May I ask if you've ever experienced a healthy relationship?" He stroked her back as he spoke. "Friends, parents, lovers?"

"Well, I didn't know my parents. I was given to - to ..." Elly faltered, then took a breath and went on. "I only remember my owner. The servants fed me, but she held me and stuff. I didn't realize I was only an accessory to her until I was reborn in this form."

Aizawa tightened his hold on her as she started to shake. "I understand yokai are born from sadness and pain. You don't have to go on if it hurts too much."

"No, look. It's been so long since I told anyone. And you should know. She tossed me to the servants to kill when I was close to turning eleven. They thought I would become a demon if I lived that long." She growled lowly, her voice vibrating. "They made me what they feared. As I was taken away to be drowned in a lake, I heard my owner talking about the next cat she was going to get. She was excited."

He gulped loudly. "Shit. I'm so sorry."

"Long story short, no. I've not been treated well by humans. Even other demons tend to look at me in a bad light because I was a pet at one point. The guys I hire here, at the compound, are the closest to a family I've ever come. They say they love me, but, well..." She shrugged.

"You've heard that before."

"Yes." She whimpered and he kissed her forehead. "I've been lied to in the past because they like living here, or want something from the rich demon that can make their life easier. And before I reached celebrity status, the humans all hated me. I was run ragged just trying to keep dry and fed."

At this point she raised her head to look painfully into his eyes. Her hand briefly touched the stubble on his cheek. "I'm a demon, Shota, even if you say - " She stopped herself and began again, "Even if you love me. I've done terrible things and have even killed people. I can't - won't -- excuse any of that. But I hope I learned. I've tried to become better instead of stagnating due to my power and the position of wealth I hold now. I still, deep down, though, think..."

"That you don't deserve it," he murmured sadly. "And that I don't love you."

Her ears flicked. "Wait, no, I -!"

"Yes. You started to say it: 'even if you say I love you'. This implies I don't mean it." He drew himself up into a half-raised position on the cushions, leaning on one elbow and looking very intensely down at her. "You need as much proof that I can offer. I don't blame you at all for having doubts. I believe I know how to quell them now, however." Aizawa closed his eyes briefly and raised his chin, his expression firming with resolve. Elly's heart felt like it was trapped in her throat, choking her and keeping her from speaking. Confused, afraid, she could only watch helplessly, not knowing what he intended to do.

"I am here of my own will and without reservation, and vow that I am deeply in love with you," he paused and again said her true name, clearly, invoking it as she gasped loudly. The ripples this time in the air were much more pronounced. He smiled as she covered her mouth with her hand, her wide eyes streaming tears. "I really do love you, Ches. Am I right that those pretty wavelets in the air wouldn't have been so benign had I lied?"

She nodded. "It would be have been bad," she whispered.

"I'm not the best man in the world, myself." He shrugged. "But we all make mistakes. We shouldn't punish ourselves when we learn from those errors, let alone for what we couldn't help. You deserve to be loved and happy."

"I'm glad you asked me about my past again."

"So am I." He kissed her and she threw her arms around his neck in abandon. This went on for a long time, their kissing growing more passionate and their bodies tangling as they wrapped themselves around each other.

At last Aizawa huffed and rolled up on top of her, planting his knees on the cushions on either side to support himself. He reached out with one hand and hovered over her chest. "May I..?"

"Please," she husked eagerly. "Touch me. And I - I want to ..."

He saw where her gaze wandered and wrenched himself quickly out of his shirt, tossing it aside before leaning down to kiss her once more. Her hands greedily caressed his back and she mewed, distressed that she couldn't reach all of him since they were so tightly embraced. All that was forgotten when his hands gently cupped her breasts through her bra, his thumbs running over the hardened nipples. He stroked her into a state of panting, whining agitation while he alternated between kissing her lips and sensitive neck.

"Shota, please," she finally pleaded. "Let me undress."

He nodded, staring hotly at her while she tugged the shirt off. Before she could reach around and unhook the bra, he bent and nipped the fabric with his teeth. Elly caught the back of his head in one hand as he licked through the thin satin, molding her skin to it and causing her to cry out loud. He relented at last and let her unfasten the now damp bra. She tossed it indifferently aside and kissed him before he had a chance to become distracted by her bare breasts.

"Your body..." She traced one of the many scars that covered his tanned flesh.

"Hmm. I can tell you about some of them later, if you'd like. It would take too long now and we're busy, aren't we?" He grinned fiercely at Elly.

She agreed, flashing her fangs at him in an equally wicked smile. "Yes." She purred loudly, sliding her hands further down his abdomen.

"Hnng!" His hips thrust without thought when she found him, first tracing the bulge below and then grasping firmly. "Ha ... shit. I thought I was prepared for that." He paused, then let out a low moan as she started to unfasten his pants. When they were loose, he kicked them off and sent them flying into the dark. She ran her hands around, cupping his rear in his red boxer briefs and murmuring faintly in appreciation.

"You're so tight."

He snickered, and she slapped him on the ass. "Ouch."

"Did I hurt you?" She was immediately concerned, her fingers turning so gentle as to be dangerously ticklish.

"I'll live. Now, how about you?" Aizawa turned his attention to her pants and slipped them off. She raised her lower half to help, gasping a little when he tugged on her tail to slide it out through the hole. "Oh, yes. I almost forgot."

The next several minutes was a terrible, wonderful agony of teasing pleasure for her. He held the base of her tail, squeezing and pulling until he found just the right actions to make her lose her mind. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she closed them as he kissed her, rubbing himself on her through their underwear as well. He held her sway until she cried out weakly, her hands grasping the back of his head to pull him close.

"I want to see you."

He sat up and let her run her hands down his chest again, ruffling the trail of dark hair that led into his briefs. She worked her fingers under the band and lifted out and down, mindful of his firm length. He leaned back when they were gone, kneeling so she could view him in his entirety.

She hesitantly reached out and stroked the tip of his member and he huffed out air, trying to remain calm. "More," he ground out, shaking harder. "Please... touch me. "

A mischievous grin twitched across her lips. "As you wish," she said quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment