Monday, October 21, 2019

Chicken Livers & Sex



Hizashi whined softly as he listened to his wife gag painfully in the bathroom. He knew she didn't have anything in her stomach since they had just gotten up but her body refused to stop retching. After several agonizing minutes the toilet flushed and he heard her rinsing her mouth out in the sink.

"Y'okay, princess?" He hovered near the door, pale and worried looking. "You need anything?"

The door opened and Elly shuffled out, her hair damp and clinging to her sweaty cheeks. There were dark circles under her eyes. "I wish someone would have warned me it could be this bad," she moaned.

"Here, let's get you on the couch. I got breakfast ready - just what you wanted, too!" His nose wrinkled as he helped her stumble tiredly into the living room. "Chicken livers and eggs."

She grinned weakly at him. "Bring it on."

"It <i>stinks</i>," he added as he walked off to grab her plate. "Yuuuck."

This time she laughed, bracing herself on the arm of the couch. "I know. I always hated liver. But, you know, I guess kiddo here likes it." She rested a hand lightly on her slightly distended belly.

"We're going to have a little talk about that when they come out," he sniffed. "There's like, no way I'm getting pureed liver all over me every day."

"That may not be your choice," she snickered as she took a bite. "Oh, it's good. Thank you, sweetie."

They ate and she waddled off to shower. As soon as she emerged she heard him singing to himself outside the door.

"Sweetie?"

"You feelin' better?"

"Tons."

"Soooo." He gave her a sideways kind of smile, his eyes twinkling. "You wanna fool around?"

"Oooh." She giggled. "Right after I showered? You were waiting, weren't you."

"Mm hmm." He loosened the towel around her waist and flung it carelessly over the tub. "Look, I don't know what the science is behind all this, but ever since you've been carrying our baby I want to screw you into the floor every time I see you."

"How ro<i>man</i>tic." She rolled her eyes expressively.

He laughed and nuzzled her neck playfully with his mustache. "C'mon, love. I'm gonna do ya so hard we might end up with <i>twins</i>."

Elly burst out laughing at this so hard she got dizzy and he had to carry her to their bed.

"I'm going to get too big for this eventually."

He did a double take as he laid her down and crawled on top, shedding his pants and underwear along the way. "Wha - this?"

"Well, yeah. And possibly carrying me, too."

"Nahhh." Hizashi kissed her deeply, using every little trick he had learned about her to make her hot. She was panting roughly in minutes, begging for his sex and clinging to him.

"Look, what if I lift my legs..?"

"Babe. Yer tummy isn't that big yet." He thrust tentatively forward a few times, sighed lustily and nodded. "We don't slap bellies anymore, but other'n that... no problems here!"

"I'll say," she breathed, gripping him tightly by the shoulders. "Mmm, Zashi, give me one of your hummy kisses, dear."

He chuckled and slowed down so he could concentrate, softly kissing her and directing his hum so her lips and tongue tingled. "Love you."

"Ohhh. Yes. Yes, I love you so much."

"Gonna be gentle this time," he whispered. "It's ... it's sweet. Gonna come so sweetly inside you."

"I know. I - oh, <i>Hizashi</i>."

No comments:

Post a Comment