Monday, October 21, 2019

Moy Mell 50

He stopped after walking for what seemed to be a long while to a blindfolded Elly. She heard nothing but doors opening and then the hollow, muffled sounds of his shoes on carpeting as he walked further inside and deeper down wherever they were headed. He set her on her feet at last, however, with a low sigh.

"All right. I'm going to take the blindfold off now."

She blinked a few times, adjusting to the light though there was very little. They were in a large space she recognized as the area they went to on their first date - the abyss room at the aquarium. The lighting was dim out of necessity and only red so as not to frighten the denizens of the deep that lived in the huge, wrap-around tank that circled the room. There were extra lights flanking a large, comfortable pile of pillows and blankets spread out in the center.

She looked around, wondering where all the fish were. They were normally lighting up all over the place but the tank was dark. "Where are all the fish, Shota?"

Aizawa smiled at her and snapped his fingers.

The bioluminescent fish behind him that had seemed oddly vacant suddenly lit up in the shape of a heart and then swam off, each in different directions to create intricate displays like deep sea fireworks.

Elly stared, mesmerized, turning in a slow circle to take it all in. She was amazed that he had orchestrated this somehow. When she rotated back around her dark haired boyfriend had a genuinely pleased look on his scruffy face.

"No one will disturb us, " he told her quietly. "We're well-guarded and have the place to all to ourselves for a good part of the night."

"How..?"

"Takasu helped by speaking with his deep sea boyfriend. He was the one that choreographed the fish and a few others from the aquarium got what we needed. It wasn't difficult."

"But..."

Music began playing over the speakers; a special collection of romantic music chosen by the park's resident DJ's. Aizawa smiled and stretched his hand out to her, palm out. "Come to me."

She toddled forward as if mesmerized and placed her smaller hand in his. He pulled carefully, with just enough strength to tug her against him.

"You've waited centuries for the right person to come along." Aizawa gathered her in his arms, burying his face in her neck to breathe deeply. She smelled good, like always, and this made him smile again. "I'm here," he whispered softly. "Do you still want me?"

"Yes," she husked right before their lips met in the inevitable kiss that followed. "More than ever."

Her declaration inflamed him, and he took liberties her had never dreamed of, running his hands down her back and beyond to grasp the base of her tail.

"I can touch it." His voice was so hoarse with emotion she could hardly tell what he was saying. She quivered and fell forward into his arms in a half faint as he lightly squeezed. "You - you let me touch it."

"Shota," she whimpered softly, "please. I'm very sensitive there."

He immediately let go. "Sorry."

"N - no, don't stop. Just... be careful. You doing that, it makes it hard for me to think."

"And stand," he teased in a low voice. He palmed the entire length once more before letting it fall.

"Yes."

"Hmm. We're moving quickly. I think we need to discuss protection before we get more serious," he told her quietly. "I had some brought in, but didn't know what was necessary."

She shook herself all over to try and bring herself back to her senses. "Protect - ohh. Condoms and whatnot."

Aizawa nodded.

"W - well, I'm safe on all accounts. Can't get pregnant unless we did some, ah... well, it's an intricate procedure. Do you need to see my testing I had done at the start of the year?"

He shook his head. "I have access to the files as head of security. I check your health status at the start of each month."

"Oops. I forgot. I okayed that when you started. It made me feel like you were more a part of my life. At first, I was pissed... but now I think you're the best thing that ever happened to me." This last was spoken shyly and she blushed a little.

He reached out and caressed the side of her face. "Thank you," he said simply.

"You're welcome." She rubbed her cheek on his hand, purring.

"Would you like my test results?"

"Do I need to see them?"

He scratched his chest, shrugging. "I'm clean, for what it's worth. I thought you would want to see for yourself."

"Will it upset you?"

He shook his head. "You would be foolish not to check, even if you fully trust me."

She thought for a moment, regarding him with an even, dark purple stare. "All right." She took her phone out of a pocket and contacted the doctor's offices. The information was relayed to her after he agreed to its release. He was, of course, telling the truth.

"Is there truly no need for any protection?" He sounded baffled. "That's amazing. I've never -" He caught himself before he went on, choking back what may have caused jealousy. "That excites me, Ches."

"Me, too. Still nervous, though." She laughed sheepishly.

"If at any time you feel uncomfortable, for any reason, please let me know," he said seriously, pulling back to stare deeply into her eyes. "You mentioned you haven't had good experiences with sex. I want to change that."

She swallowed nervously. "Okay. Yes."

He gauged her reaction and swung her around to settle on the pile of cushions. "Let's just relax."

No comments:

Post a Comment