Monday, August 12, 2019

The List: Praise

"You wanted to talk to me about tonight's play?" Elly kissed the underside of his chin, purring. They were sitting on the couch, fully dressed in casual clothing since they had just gotten back from eating dinner.

"Mmn," he hummed, closing his bleary eyes as she mouthed his scruff. "I heard that a lot of people get turned on by being overly praised by their partners."

"Mm hmm. Praise can be a powerful aphrodisiac."

"I don't accept a lot of it from outside sources." He shrugged. "When you tell me something, though, it feels different."

"Better?" She moved up and licked at his dry lips.

Aizawa frowned, pulling her into his lap even as he deepened the kiss, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth. "Nmm. Much better," he breathed. "When you say it, I don't mind."

"Like your nickname," she suggested slyly.

He wrinkled his nose a little. "It's so ridiculous," he sighed, "but perhaps that's why it works."

"Aw, it's not ridiculous. I love you, baby."

He thrust his lower lip out in a hard pout. She laughed and threw her arms around him, kissing him once more. They kept this up, panting into each other's mouths and using their tongues and teeth. Elly slid her hand down his soft shirt to his slacks.

"You're such a big boy, Shota. Look how hard you got just from kisses."

He choked a little, blushing and struggling to hide his embarrassment. "Uh."

"And shy. So cute." She rubbed her nose in an affectionate manner on his. "Do you want to make love, baby?"

"I do." He turned and met her for another kiss. "I want to please you, my queen. So much of this play has been for me. But this time, I think it can be good for you, too."

"I'd like that."

"I'm still going to devote an entire weekend to you one day soon," he promised fervently. "You just need to write down what you want, and I'll try anything at least once."

"I'll remember that." She nibbled on his lower lip and he groaned, opening his mouth for her.

"Softly," he whispered.

"Romantic? Oh, Shota..." The kiss was long and impossibly gentle. Her sweetest spot down below was throbbing by the time they parted, and he was as obviously turned on. "That was very, very good."

"Would you like more?"

"I want to feel your hands on my breasts," she murmured. "My nipples are aching for your touch ... and your mouth."

He growled lowly. "This is amazing. C'mere. I'm going to tease you until you weep." His fingers deftly caressed her left breast and then tweaked the firm nipple.

"Shota Aizawa... what are you doing to me?"

He chuckled.

She made as if to yank the shirt over her head but he stopped her. "No, just lift it. I know one of your kinks is keeping clothes on while we mess around."

Her breathing sped up. "Unhook the bra, then... it'll hurt if it stays on. There. Good."

He lifted the shirt and ducked partially underneath, his lips seeking and finding her most sensitive nipple. His fingers tugged delicately on the other as he licked and kissed, listening to her soft cries as he teased her. Her fingers stroked his dark hair loose from the bun, and he sighed as it fell down to frame his face.

"That feels amazing, Sho," she whispered. "I'm so excited I'm damn near going to come in my pants."

"That would be interesting," he murmured. "Let's see if it's possible." One hand reached down and rubbed her crotch while he continued to suckle. She moaned and bucked towards his touch, yearning for release. After a few minutes, he bit down and she gasped wildly, arching her back and whimpering.

"Un... believable," she choked.

"Huh. I guess it was possible." He grinned.

"Ummm. I really want to get out of these now, though." She paused. "And I still want you."

"Even better." He grinned. "On the couch?"

"Why not? Give the bed a break," she teased with a twinkle in her purple eyes. "Let's just take off our lower half, though. I really want you to keep this sexy shirt on."

He eyed her incredulously. "Ches, it's just a button down."

"I know," she purred. "You look so hot in it. Unbutton just the top, and it drives me crazy."

Aizawa started to breathe faster. "My queen, you're amazing."

"Really?" She blinked ingeniously up at him as he crawled on top of her, wriggling out of his slacks and underwear.

"Yes. In so many ways."

"Hey... I'm supposed to be praising you, not the other way around."

"I'll do whatever I damn want," he groaned, rubbing himself on her warmth and wetness. "Can't wait any more. Is it okay?"

"Yes."

She grasped the back of his shirt, tugging gently. "Slide in nice and slow..."

"Yes," he gasped.

The next several minutes consisted of such wild thrashing about that every cushion was thrown off the couch, some several feet away.

His ears burned as she continued to moan. "So... good, you're so good! More, please!"

"Ches, Zashi's gonna hear you if you get any louder!" He continued to thrust, panting in her ear. "I heard the door slam; he's home."

"Don't care. Don't stop, Shota, don't stop, please don't stop you're amazing!" Her voice rose in excitement and peaked in a loud, long wail as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Aizawa was flustered but well on his way to his own climax. He pushed thoughts of his friend next door out of his mind and buried his face in her neck, growling deep in his throat.

It was glorious.

There were no embarrassing texts or knocks on the door. The Voice Hero did, however, eye his friend a little curiously when they saw each other next. Aizawa stared blandly back at him as if daring him to bring it up.

Hizashi bit his lip, grinning slyly, and said absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment