Monday, August 26, 2019

Moy Mell 43

Zoro had decided a few days ago to work in the gardens to keep busy. He didn't want to go back to security just yet, but needed something to fill the hours in his day. As he was rounding a corner with a large sack of wildflower seeds slung over his back, he heard a familiar laugh and paused.

Creeping forward through the neatly manicured bushes, he followed the sound until he saw Elly and Aizawa sitting in the middle of a small flower field in a clearing. It was far enough away from the compound so they had privacy, or so they had thought when they chose it, and yet close enough to get back before it got too dark.

He shook his head and started to turn away when the dark-haired man pulled her into his lap and kissed her. It was not a small peck on the cheek or lips, either, but a very long, very warm open-mouthed kiss. The easy, familiar way he did it proved this was not their first as well.

The sack seemed to grow heavier all of a sudden, but he grimly re-shouldered it and moved away from the scene unfolding in front of him. A lot of people had tried to warn him about this. He had known it might happen. But the swordsman had foolishly thought things would somehow stay the same even after he had changed them.

He did not blame her.

The cook was one of the strangest and strongest advocates for his cause, yet even he had gotten fed up with his friend's inability to express himself. Evidently the red-eyed rat bastard - there was where the anger had fallen, he felt it boil up inside -- did it better than he ever could.

Well. Looks like he was going to stay on as a groundskeeper for awhile longer. It was much safer than being in security.

The couple had decided to take a walk before dinner and found this small open patch of meadow by accident. Aizawa flopped onto the ground and held his arms out.

"Mmn. C'mere." He pulled her smoothly onto his lap and kissed her seriously, causing her to grow limp. She slid down against him, relaxing in his arms so much that he took a chance and moved his hands lower on her back.

Elly shivered. "Getting close to my tail," she husked. The striped fur ruffled in the breeze as she waved it to one side.

He gave her a very steady look. "Is that a warning?"

"I've mauled people for less."

His grin turned feral. "And me?"

Her ears pointed directly at him. "It's a huge sign of submission for me to let anyone touch it. No one has ever gotten permission yet. "

His hands tightened, then dropped. "I understand you don't want me doing that just yet."

She shook herself. "I didn't exactly say you couldn't."

He rubbed under her chin with one hand. "Is threatening to maul me a sign of affection, then?"

She flicked her ears back. "I didn't... oh, hell. Then apologize better."

"Hmm. Like this?"

"Yes," she breathed as he mouthed her lips, whispering that he was sorry. "Much better."

"You're insatiable. For kisses, that is," he quickly clarified.

"M'never thought of that, but I guess so."

"I suppose you never got many before?"

"That's true. People were afraid of me after I came back changed." She shrugged and tucked a strand of purple hair back that was tickling her cheek. "I like the closeness. I also like being held for that reason. I used to be held ... before."

"I'll remember that."

"Good," she sighed.

"Can I ask you a question?" He stroked her hair in a calming manner, knowing he was going to bring up a sensitive topic.

"About what?"

He thought for a moment. "You mentioned how rare it is that you date. No one can remember you being serious with anyone past the cook."

"And he wasn't really my choice. I'm still upset about my actions there." She huffed, tail thumping on the grass. "Oh. What's your question? Though I could guess."

He raised his eyebrows. "When was the last time you were in a committed relationship?"

"Does it matter?" Elly toyed with his ponytail, deep in thought. "Every time I tried I've been hurt somehow. Sanji being the exception, but again, to be fair, I didn't love him that way." His arms twitched around her. She felt it and pulled slightly back so she could look into his eyes. "You're not the same," she said quietly.

"I know." But he looked concerned.

"I mean it," she ventured, sounding injured. "I know I keep bringing that up and how I didn't love him and all. I - I was attracted to him and I got confused, I think. It's been so long... I thought maybe if I went along with it, that would be enough."

"Hmm."

"To answer your question, I don't remember. It's been such a long time ago and I haven't, ah, been with a man for so long my body stopped some of my natural processes. That's why Bella was getting involved when she saw we liked each other."

He coughed dry laughter, surprising her. "That's what all the texting was about."

"Yeahhh. She's a sex demon. She was really concerned."

"I am as well. Both as your partner and head of security in charge of your well-being, I want to know more about what you mean by 'natural processes'."

Elly's face colored rapidly. "I started out a cat," she blurted out, "and cats get heats. I don't anymore. It hurts."

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's important to me if you're in pain."

She laughed abashedly. "I'm not in pain now," she told him truthfully. "Besides... wh - what are you doing?!"

Aizawa did not look up from where he was kissing her jawline. "Helping," he stated calmly.

"You don't know what you're do..." She faltered, rolling her head back as he continued and reached her neck. "You do know what you're doing. How - how ..?"

His answer was cryptic. "Research." His lips trailed over to where her pulse was beating crazily under her skin.

"Wait..."

"Mm hm." He bared his teeth on the spot, rubbing them gently and then licking. "I need consent, please."

"And I need to hear you say what you think you're doing!"

"Marking you."

"Do you understand what it means?"

"Yes. And it will start your heats again, which I will also be glad to help you with."

She choked on that but filed it away for future reference. Right now she could barely breathe with his arms around her and his mouth teasing her sensitive neck.

It meant trusting him more than she had been; a mark was a visible sign of a coupling. There was no way to be coy about this and everyone would be absolutely certain they were together. Demons would understand it meant a little more, and she was likely to receive criticism for mating with a human from most of her peers.

This was commitment, not play.

Shaking all over, she whimpered and tried to think. But though he wasn't moving his stubble scratched gently and she could feel his warm breath, his dry lips pressing on her skin. It would be so easy to give in. She wanted to give in.

It was his remark about helping with her heats that had destroyed any semblance of rational thought. He was promising to mark and then mount her, to take her as a mate. The fact that he knew what it meant and his calmness about it was reassuring.

Aizawa's heart started to beat faster when he felt her relaxing once more. Despite how calm he may have sounded and even looked, his throat was dry and he was sweating a little. This had been a risk, but the reward would be worth it. What had pushed him into moving faster had been her mention of pain. His original plan was to wait much longer, but he couldn't bear to know she was suffering more than he originally thought.

"Would it help if I mentioned how illogically, ridiculously in love with you I've become?"

No comments:

Post a Comment