Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Short Hair (Shota)

"He looked so incredibly sweet, Nemuri - you should have seen it." Elly sighed and propped her face up on her palms, her elbows on the table. She stared so lovingly at Aizawa that the other woman groaned.

"Ugh."

"Eri's so much happier now. I'm glad. But I can't help but be the tiniest bit jealous that he doesn't play with my hair. It's too short."

Midnight pursed her lips and stared appraisingly at the woman mooning over the Erasure Hero.

Elly eventually went back to her office to do some filing and talk with students that needed her counseling. Around lunchtime there came a knock on her door.

"Come on in."

Aizawa poked his head around the door. "Hey. What's this about your hair?" He walked in and frowned at the shiny purple style, swept up from the bottom.

"Oh," she muttered. "Midnight told you."

"Well?" He laid both hands flat on her desk, his gray eyes boring into hers. 

"It's really nothing," she coughed. "I just... wanted you to do my hair. Or just play with it like I do with yours." Her voice trailed off with embarrassment.

He shot her a withering look. "Cheshire, please. That's ridiculous."

Her ears wilted. "I know. I'm sorry."

"I didn't say I wouldn't do it." Aizawa huffed impatiently, gesturing with his hands. "Come here. You asked for this."

Some tome later, Elly was beaming as she bounced down the hallway like a schoolgirl, her tail and ears perky and alert. She had a huge grin on her face and a light blush staining her cheeks.

Hizashi blinked several times, rapidly, as she passed by. "Ah... you wanna tell me why Cheshire's got rat tails dangling on either side of her face?"

"Shh," Midnight poked her head out of a nearby classroom, covering her mouth to stifle her smile. "Her side locks were the only hair she had that was long enough for him to braid."

No comments:

Post a Comment