Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Short Hair (Zashi)

"Oh, honey," Elly sighed weakly as she ran her hands through her boyfriend's long blond hair as he lay facing her. "You're so gorgeous it kills me."

Hizashi snorted laughter, gently taking hold of her wrists and placing them on his shoulders. "Babe. Seriously."

"I am serious!" 

"Aww." He kissed her on the nose. "You can't keep your hands off my hair lately. What's on yer mind?"

Elly blushed. "Oh, that."

His mustache wiggled. "Yes, that."

She giggled good-naturedly. "I wish... I sometimes wish I had longer hair. I'm always playing with yours and you say it feels good."

He grinned mischievously at her. "Feels good when you tug on it when we're foolin' around, too."

She yelped when he tickled her ribs lightly, and slapped at his hand. "Zashi! I mean it."

"So do I, love." He paused. "Do I not pamper your little head enough?" He pouted sadly. "Poor thing. Here, look - I'll wash it for you tonight."

She must have stared at him oddly, because he burst into laughter. "No, really! It's one of the best things you do for me. You'll enjoy it, I promise."

"If you say so, sweetie."

"Hooray." He stood, stretching his arms over his head with his fingers interlocked. "Hmm, let me just get ready." He unlaced his fingers and held a hand out to her to help her up. As she stood, he tilted his head down to kiss her softly. "It'll be just a minute."

He called her in shortly after she heard the squeaky tap turning. Hizadhi had taken his shirt and socks off, so the only thing he had on were his piano key sweatpants. His hair was tied back in a long, flowing ponytail. 

"Hey, babe," he welcomed her with a crooked grin. "You wanna take your top off too, so it doesn't get wet?"

She smiled and did so, sitting down where he indicated on a surprisingly comfortable bathing seat. "It smells good in here," she commented lazily, sniffing at the sweet steam filling the room.

"I added something I use to the water," he admitted. "It won't leave a lingering scent, but it smells nice when you use it." He lifted her neck, stroking the short hair so it didn't get caught under the curve of the hair washing bucket. 

He rinsed with warm water, getting most of the product out before gently massaging the shampoo in.

Elly leaned back with her eyes closed in bliss as his fingers delicately rubbed. "My god."

He grinned and kissed her forehead, still rubbing. "Told you."

"How is this somehow one of the sexiest things you've ever done for me?"

He smirked. "You think it's an accident that we make love every time you wash mine?"

"I guess I never realized." She laughed a little. "We do that a lot, you know."

"Mm, well, now you know. Here, baby, I gotta rinse you. Then you're done."

"Aww."

"Don't worry," he hummed seductively in her ear. "I only mean your <i>hair</i> is done. I'm far from finished with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment