Monday, August 19, 2019

Lunch Time


Hizashi nuzzled at his girlfriend's breast, snaking his tongue out to lick her nipple. "Hey, princess," he whispered. "You wanna make love? Like, really deliberate an' slow an' super sweet love?" He wrapped his lips around the hardened nub and sucked tenderly.


Elly arched into his tease, moaning thickly. "How can I say no to <i>that</i>?"

"Awesome." He pulled back and took her hand, guiding it to the back of his head. "Hold me close. M'gonna suckle." 

"Oh, dear, oh <i>Zashi</i>, that's so sweet..."

He whined softly, trying his very best to mimic a baby's eagerness. 

"Hih - Hizashi Yamada!"

"Uh oh." He froze, rolling his eyes up to stare at her but not moving anywhere else. "Too nibbly?"

"No, no, it's... I love it," she gasped, blushing. Her hand squeezed the blond bun at the back of his head. "Kind of embarrassing, but I <i>really</i> love it."

He smiled. "I always was an advocate of breastfeeding," he chuckled. "You want me to keep going, mommy?"

"<i>Zashi!</i>"

"Nmm." He switched to the other side and latched on, closing his eyes and whimpering. 

"You okay?"

"I just thought about you holdin' our child to your breast." He ran a hand across his face, trying to catch his breath and stop sniffling. "A baby. Our baby. What the hell, why can't I stop bawling?!"

"You want it, don't you, love?"

"Wh - what?"

"It's the ultimate expression of our love for each other. And it's the most special thing I can do for you." She patted her belly. "I'll admit, I'm scared, but I do want to have your baby."

He bit his lower lip adorably, chewing on it as he stared into her dark purple eyes. "I didn't think I could love you more."

"Ha!"

"I - uhh. Okay, this might sound weird, okay? Babe? But I was wondering ..." He bit his lip even harder, his cheeks starting to burn. He coughed lightly. "I read about this - uh, thing -- and I got turned on an' stuff. It sounds like a great idea for both of us."

"Let me guess." She pursed her lips, watching him squirm. "You've got a big oral fixation - and from what we were just doing I can tell. You want to breastfeed."

He swallowed audibly. "Th - the article said it produces a hormone that would make you feel closer to me..."

"Yes." She smiled. "I know about that. Are you certain about this, though? You'll have to be on a schedule for it. And I might actually produce milk. I heard that sometimes happens." Her left ear flicked as she watched him turn redder and redder.

He dropped his gaze and fidgeted, pressing his forefingers together. "Um... yes? If it's okay with you, I mean."

Elly sighed. "Sweetie, look at me." She cupped his chin in her hand and lifted his face. "Don't ever be too shy to ask me for things. I may not always say yes, but really, I'd do almost anything for you." 

"Aww."

"Anyway, I'm kind of intrigued. Let's try it. Three times a day like real feeding times? We're usually together for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Yeah," he said, dazed. "Yeah, that sounds great."

All went well with the couple's new play, except they hadn't considered lunch would be awkward. They needed to find a place away from the school, and that meant going back to their apartment every day. 

It was inevitable that someone was going to find out what was going on. Hizashi was not overtly subtle, and their next door neighbor was his best friend. When the staff needed something only the Voice Hero could provide and he was out for lunch, they sent Aizawa to get him.

Hizashi, in his eagerness, had left the door unlocked behind him.

Elly was laying on the couch relaxing, gently stroking the back of the blond man's head as he suckled, his eyes closed. He had to be careful to lay away from the wall so his hair didn't smack into it, so his cheek rested facing the door. Both glanced up at the sound of the dark-haired man's energy pouch falling to the floor as he spat it out, startled.

"Crap!" He backed away, holding a hand in front of his eyes, and shut the door. 

"Oh, shit. I bet he never thought we could shock him any more." Hizashi licked his lips and nervously laughed. "Uh. But yeah, we should probably go see if he's okay."

"I just heard a thump." Elly winced.

No comments:

Post a Comment