Monday, April 8, 2019

Challenge 37: Infatuation

"Sit still, darling." 

"How'm I supposed t'sit still when you're doing that?!" Hizashi fussed around on the edge of the bed, bumping his legs in the air. Both he and his girlfriend wore soft black robes, his with gold trim and hers purple.

Elly sighed and placed the comb she was holding on the nightstand. "I'm making sure the oil is worked through. Then you can rinse again."

"I know... sorry."

She placed a gentle hand on the side of his neck. "It's just as much my fault," she admitted. "I can't help it. Your hair is so beautiful."

He blushed, squirming around under her. "Aww."

"But it is." She sighed and dropped a soft kiss on his cheek. He squeaked cutely and she grinned. "You know, I used to have the biggest crush on you... before, um, we actually met."

His brow raised. "Whaaaa? For real, yo?"

"Yeah." She blushed. "I listened to your show a lot when I couldn't sleep. You got me through a lot of hard times, so I started to fantasize about you."

His glorious green eyes were huge, his mouth open in a wide, dopey grin he couldn't hold back. "Yer shittin' me, babe."

"No, really." She prodded him and he stood. "Bathroom time. You need to rinse."

"Tell me more?"

"Aww, sweetie. I'm embarrassed." Elly mumbled under her breath. "Okay... I bought a few things. Some of your merch. And, uh. I started to daydream about meeting you."

"Oh my god. So cute." He slipped his robe off and pulled the shower curtain back. "How'd you hide that when you met me?"

"No clue," she laughed sheepishly. "I was so nervous I damn near threw up."

"I'm gonna wanna see that stuff you bought when I get out." He grinned at her and slipped under the running water. 

"So embarrassing," she groaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment