Sunday, November 29, 2020

Temptation 2

 


She was exhausted but couldn't sleep.

How could she?

Her brand spanking - <i>don't think that, definitely not a word like that now</i> -- new sex demon was sleeping on her couch in the living room. Elly stole out and peered around the corner of the hallway to check, and sure enough, Shota was comfortably snoring on his side, a quilt draped over him. Shaking, she crept back into her room and crawled onto the bed. It was one thing to believe he was an incubus when she felt his aura, but separated from him she started to become more concerned that a crazy man was in her home.

After an hour passed and she still wasn't asleep due to the thoughts and fears whirling through her mind, she hid her face in her hands and cried. She did so quietly, but saw a bright light erupt behind her closed lids. Assuming she'd pressed too hard she jerked her hands away, only to find another person had entered her personal space. Elly shook her head in disbelief, her eyes huge as she took in the scene at the foot of her bed.

It was a man again, and a soft, glowing light was emanating from him. The newcomer was slightly taller than Shota, with long, beautiful golden hair that flowed down his back. He had greenish-gold eyes with mesmerizing spirals that surrounded his pupils and two odd points of mustache on either side of his upper lip. His body was lean and lithe, a simple cotton robe of white clinging to him so as to leave very little to the imagination. In short, she thought he was gorgeous, with an innocence about him that doubled his beauty.

Elly wasn't frightened this time as she immediately knew this being wouldn't hurt her. She'd met a demon before and it was obvious this was an angel.

The wings that spread out from his back were shining white feathers, and he slowly curled them once before they shimmered and vanished. As his light dimmed, he stepped closer. He was now wearing white pants with a gold t-shirt and a light jacket, also white. A pair of gold, top-rimmed glasses sat on his nose.

"Hello, little one," he said, his smile so radiant that her heart swelled in her chest at the sight. "Don't be afraid. I know this might sound crazy, but I'm an angel."

"You came to help?"

"Yes. Don't worry." His smile somehow grew more blinding, his eyes shining with sincerity. "I've been sent to protect you from Evil. You've been contacted by a demonic Entity, and I'm here to save you."

Elly burst into tears, really horrible, ugly tears this time that sounded like an ass braying. The self-professed angel took a step backwards, looking confused. "Didn't you hear me, sweet child?" He paused as she grabbed a handful of tissues and blew her nose noisily. "Ah... ew. I still stand by the sweet part. Now, what's wrong?"

"I... I... you're an angel. You're an angel?!" She didn't know what happened. It was as if every single slight that she'd endured, all the pain suddenly broke her all at once. Her right eyelid twitched, she clenched her jaw, and pointed at him with a shaky finger.

"Where were you when my parents told me I was fat, and ugly, and a nasty, uncooperating bitch? Where were you when the kids at school <i>stoned</i> me like it was fucking biblical times? Where were you when the doctors shoved pills down my throat to make me submit?" Elly was so furious, so emotionally twisted and hurt, she started baring her teeth like an animal as she hissed at him. "<i>Where were you when I needed you?!</i>"

Shota came ambling in, rubbing his eyes with the heel of one hand. "Mnghh... what's wrong, mistress? Did you have a nightmare?"

She mouthed, "<i>Mistress</i>?!" at him, incredulous, but he ignored this. He paused, however, and saw the new man at her bed.

"My, my. Look who it is."

"Leave her alone," the other warned.

Elly gaped, her mouth open wide. "Wh - you two know each other?"

"We've met a few times," Shota admitted blandly.

"Well, Mr. fucking Sunshine over there is pissing me off right now!"

The incubus burst into laughter, smoke curling up from the corners of his mouth he was so amused. "Oh. Oh... my. <i>Hizashi</i>, she's inadvertently named you as well!"

The angel glared at Shota, then realized he was right. "Oh. Uh, well, thank you," he murmured. "No one has bothered to give me a conventional name before."

"I didn't... argh! Just get out! One strange new supernatural visitor in my house is enough for tonight!"

Hizashi drew in a calming breath and nodded. "You're upset. I apologize. Besides, we can talk later." And with that he vanished as quickly as he had come.

"Angels," Shota sighed in a tone of contempt.

Elly was seething, twisting her bedsheets in her fists and shaking with rage. "How dare he?!"

"Hmm? Oh, he's like all the other idiots up there." He sat beside her on the bed and curled an arm around her shoulders. "Gets his orders, never questions them at all. Always thinking he's in the right."

"I needed someone back then," she lamented loudly, sniffling back more tears. "I begged, I <i>prayed</i>! No one saved me. I barely got out intact. I'm broken, and - and I don't have anyone."

Shota lifted her chin up towards him with a finger. "You're wrong there," he laughed softly. "You have <i>me</i>."

"Your kind didn't come to help me then, either." But she bit her lip, unable to look away from his dark gaze.

"You never called." He shrugged. "I came immediately when I <i>was</i> called to you, though. Isn't that right?"

She blinked. "Well... yeahhh, but you're evil. I can't trust you."

"It's my nature to be a little vague sometimes, but I'm <i>not</i> inherently evil. If you ask me to tell the truth, I'll have to obey."

"I'm tired, Shota. Tired and angry and I want something but I don't know what it is anymore." She hung her head, defeated.

The incubus gazed down at the top of her head for a moment. "I know what you need," he hummed in a low, soothing voice.

Her entire body tensed as he picked her up. "No! You're not going to - uhh... what are you doing?"

He held her close in his arms, rocking gently. "You need sleep, mistress. Close your eyes. I will not let anything harm you, and I'll stay with you while you rest."

"No... sex..."

"No sex," Shota agreed. "I'll never force myself on you or trick you into anything sexual. It's part of my code of honor." As he finished talking he looked down and smiled. She had fallen asleep clutching at his shirt in one hand like a child holding a blanket. "I promise. You'll come to me one day, and it will be worth the wait. I've got all the time in the world."













* notes: Hizashi means "sunshine"

No comments:

Post a Comment