Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Mermzashi 2

 It was an odd sensation but not unpleasant. Elly forced herself to breathe slow, deep breaths while Hizashi entered her. When she focused on him she saw he was biting his lower lip, watching her with such worry in those expressive green eyes that she forced a smile.


"It's okay, I'm okay. It's different, and that can be scary, but I know it's you and that's what matters."

He sobbed in relief. "I was afraid I was hurting you."

"No! No, I'm fine. You uh, feel good actually, I just needed to relax. Those fins are amazing." She shivered as they fluttered quickly in response to his rapidly beating heart.

"Thank you." He rested his forehead on hers and kissed her. "I'm going to move, okay?"

"Yes." She gasped as the prehensile member wriggled, seeking out her favorite movement. It didn't take too long. "<i>Hizashi</i>," she hissed, stunned. "There!"

"Here? Ohhh, yes, here," he purred, arching the tip of his penis and tickling that bundle of hidden nerves inside her. Elly cried out again, louder than before, as the fluttering edges on his member teased her clitorus at the same time.

"Don't stop!"

"Tell me if it gets to be too much." He caressed her breasts as they bobbed in the water, thrusting, using his special talents to doubly stimulate her. It wasn't long before she was sobbing his name, clinging to his dripping shoulders in rapture.

"Oh my <i>god</i>, Hizashi. Yeek! W - wait!"

"Shhh," he murmured in a soothing tone. "There's more. Nice and slow, now... easy, love. I have to go much slower, or you'll be overstimulated."

"Oh." She sniffled and rested her head on his shoulder, calmer as his length retracted a ways.

"You're taking me so well," he moaned, his eyes very bright. They reflected the water more in his passion, seeming to change from light to dark as he moved. "I've been lucky to find such a beautiful mate."

"<i>You're</i> beautiful," she told him.

He blinked, taken aback by her candid observation. A pink blush settled across the bridge of his nose, and he grinned shyly at her. "If you say so." His voice broke slightly. "I - <i>aaah</i> -- I think it's okay to move a little more, hmm?"

Elly nodded. He had remained in contact with her, sweetly stimulating other areas of her body until she was once again responding to their act. He thrust harder, faster by increments until he was whining, throwing his head back to whimper at the ceiling.

"Soon," he puffed, "S - soon, we'll be as one."

She squeezed his tail around with her legs, her own breathing catching as the friction within her mounted. The motion rocked her against him and Hizashi bent to capture her mouth in a passionate kiss.

"I'm swelling, sweetheart," he sighed into her mouth. More of that slippery lubricant ran out, easing the pressure as his knot filled, pushing all the way in. She was fascinated by the feelings of commitment and a deeper, more profound connection that came from this way of making love. The pleasure for him at this stage was high and his cries began to echo back from the high ceiling.

"Oh, gods!" His throat convulsed as he swallowed, his hands clasped around her upper back and holding her tight. "I - it's <i>never felt this way before</i>." His strong tail thrashed through the water, driving himself deeper inside her. "I can't hold back, I'm sorry!"

She choked back a desperate cry, swallowing it instead to whisper his name, over and over as he shuddered inside and out.

After he had orgasmed he was incredibly emotional. "I'll never leave you," he husked in such a broken voice she started crying. "<i>Never.</i>"

"We may not have a choice." Tears were pouring down her cheeks now as she clutched him tightly. "They're gonna make me go." She stared fearfully at the door she'd walked in. "I don't wanna go!"

He carried her to the shallow pool to put her swimsuit back on. As she was dressing he pointed at the far wall. "Is that close to the ocean? It's where they bring live fish for my meals, and I can often smell it."

She nodded as she finished tying her bikini in place. "It's backed up close. If this area flooded, you could swim right out."

Hizashi's eyes hardened with resolve. "Perfect. Get on my back and hold tight around my neck, love. Quick, before they come to take you away." He growled then, a low sound she'd never heard him make. "No one is taking you away from me ever again."

Elly considered his tone and nodded without a question. She wrapped herself around his back as securely as possible, unsure what was to come. Hizashi pushed off from the pool into the tank with a powerful effort, swimming back to deep water. He then inhaled, placed his hands on the edge of the tank, and <i>screamed</i> so violently it burst.

She was not expecting a supernatural scream of this magnitude, and it almost caused her to drop off his back from the shock. Hizashi's voice exploded the thick side of the tank and water poured forth in a giant wave, crushing the the wall in the specific area she'd pointed out. Once the support was gone it all went along with the water, flooding them out, as she had said, right into the ocean.

Elly jerked her head around when she heard shouting behind them. "They're following us!" She hissed in panic. "The boats by the aquarium dock!"

Hizashi's tone was smug this time. "Oh, no they're not. I've got backup." He ducked his head into the water. Seconds later a pod of orcas bobbed up to the surface and rushed the small boats. The people aboard yelped as they saw the toothy mouths aimed at their vessels and scrambled for safety, allowing the lovers more time to escape.

"Are they going to be okay?"

"Yeah. They won't hurt them unless the humans try to attack. I <i>think</i> they're smart enough to realize that it's a very real threat."

"Why orcas? Why not, I don't know, sharks?"

"I didn't want to use sharks," he said firmly. "Humans hate sharks, and they're predisposed to think they're evil. They'd probably attack them. Orcas, though, are looked at as cute. But they can be vicious."

"I like sharks," she murmured.

"That doesn't surprise me!" She could tell he was smiling, but his entire body was busy undulating through the water so he didn't laugh. He <i>really</i> wanted to get away from here.

"Anyway, how did you do that, with the screaming? Why didn't you do it right away when you were caught?"

"That? I'm a siren. Not all merms are sirens," he said proudly, tossing his hair back and running his fingers through it, obviously happy to get rid of the man-made rubber band. "I grew into my powers slowly, until I reached adolescence. Then my power was muted, gone until I mated."

She clung close to him, in awe of the power of his voice. "But - but you've had sex..?"

He tipped his hand back and forth. "Eeehh... yes. But not with my soul mate. <i>That's</i> the difference, and that's why there are so few sirens."

"Ohhh."

"That's right, my love." He flipped over in the water, hugging her tight. "I'm yours, and you are mine. Nothing can break our bond."

"I'm very happy and you know, I kind of don't care, but, uh... where do we go, Zashi?" She pushed her short, wet hair back, staring earnestly at him. "I can't live underwater, and you need to."

"Ready for another surprise?" He coughed lightly, embarrassed. "I should have told you, but I didn't want the humans hearing."

She snorted. "<i>I'm</i> human."

"I know, love. But you're different." He pointed to a spot on the open ocean somewhere in the distance of those endless waves. "There's an underground grotto nearby in a reserve. It's deep, it's protected, and defensible besides. You have a few choices."

He sighed. "So, you can live in the grotto part - it's dry and comfortable, we've built it up over the years. But you'll need my help to get down that deep, and it will be scary for you and there's an element of risk I don't like." He scratched his head, pursing his lips. "And, honestly... the other option will seem crazy."





No comments:

Post a Comment