Monday, May 9, 2022

Im in love with the DJ

 Elly <i>really</i> wanted to see Present Mic when he was working a club. The only problem was she wasn't sure of his schedule. After several weeks of vigorous avenue hopping, she realized he must keep his appearances vague due to the nature of his other jobs. She sighed and picked up her phone.


<b>Cheshire</b>: <i>Hey, Aizawa. Do you know where Yamada is DJing tonight?</i>

<b>Eraser</b>: <i>I can take you. Be ready @2000 hrs</i>

It felt strange to text Aizawa outside of work, but stranger still that he answered, and even offered to come along. She fought off the odd feeling and dressed for dancing in a black shirt, jean skirt and sneakers. She had no doubts his set would contain awesome music and she hoped to stick around for the whole night.

A fantasy played out in her head where he noticed her as he was packing up and was so thrilled that they ended up at his place. She imagined what he looked like with his hair down - not many people ever saw that -- and sighed.

Aizawa picked her up in nondescript black clothing with his hair tied back and they hopped a bus to get there. He led her to a spot she hadn't known about and ushered her easily in the door ahead of the line waiting outside. It appeared they knew who he was, here, as he'd helped them before as a Hero.

She hadn't known why he wanted to come, but was glad he had after they stepped inside and her eyes grew accustomed to the light. There he was - loud not only in voice but clothing, his golden hair spiked in that adorably ridiculous plume and sunglasses reflecting the light show on the dance floor.

Her hopes and the silly little dream died horribly in a manner of seconds. He wasn't alone.

Elly stared with dead eyes at the scantily-dressed women crowding around his booth. One was desperately trying to get his attention by shaking her glow-taped breasts vigorously around and waving a pen in one hand.

<i>She probably wants to have him autograph them</i>, she thought with a shudder.

"Let's go," she snapped abruptly to Aizawa, grabbing his sleeve to tug him out the door.

The scruffy man raised his eyebrows but made no real protest. "We just got here," he noted. "And you wanted to come."

"Yeah," she scoffed, "well, turns out it was a very bad idea - the worst I could have imagined." This brought back her fantasy (<i>so stupid, why would he ever want me</i>!) and she turned away quickly before he could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Ah," he nodded. "The girls."

"What!" Her entire body stiffened in an effort to hold her emotions in.

"I said, <i>the girls</i>," he clarified dryly. "The ones that act inappropriately around him. It bothers you." Aizawa rubbed the back of his neck as they walked down the sidewalk. "That's why I came with you."

"What?" It <i>had</i> been strange that he tagged along but she hadn't given it much thought considering how excited she was.

"Come on." He suddenly grasped her arm in a light but very firm hold and changed direction.

"Where the hell are you taking me?!"

"We're going to test a theory."

Elly protested but half-heartedly, not really caring where he led her though it was quite a bit farther than back to the campus. They passed through several neighborhoods before coming to a rougher part of town. Aizawa finally stopped at a small, nondescript building sandwiched between a bar and an out of business store. He produced a key and motioned for her to follow him inside.

The interior was simple - a lighting fixture above a small table and two chairs. That was it. He sat at the table and gestured for her to sit as well. Elly shrugged and did, wondering what he was about.

Aizawa held his phone casually in one hand but he spoke to her right away. "So. You like Yamada." His phrasing indicated that he meant romantically and she nodded. If there was anyone she could trust to keep a secret, it was him. "You seem to like him more than a passing interest or crush, however."

Tears sprang up at the corners of her eyes, sharp and bitter, but they didn't fall just yet. "I love him so much it hurts."

"As I thought." He finished whatever he was doing on his phone and slid it in a pocket. "I messaged him that you're being held hostage. Now we'll see how much <i>he</i> cares for <i>you</i>."

She turned her head to stare into his eye. "It's one-sided, as you well know, and it's going to stay that way."

He snorted and propped his legs up on the table in front of him. "I know nothing of the sort. What I'm certain of is that in -" he checked his phone briefly "- twenty minutes or less I gaurrantee the idiot comes barging in here in a total panic."

"He's not an idiot."

"We'll see."

"He'll come because he's a hero and someone is in trouble. Not because it's <i>me</i>."

Aizawa affected mild surprise. "So he'll come... but only because it's his job?" He nodded when she said <i>yes</i> in reply. "I thought you might say that, so I planned ahead. He is currently the farthest hero away from this location. It wouldn't be logical for him to show - <i>especially</i> as he's working elsewhere at the moment and not on patrol. There are others just as capable of handling this and he's left it to them before."

"Isn't this going to cause a panic anyway? Because it's one of us?"

"I mentioned it to the others. They know it's a ruse."

Elly blinked, surprised though she knew she shouldn't be. Aizawa was very methodical. "Okay," she mused thoughtfully, frowning harder. "Um. If he comes, then, won't he be angry? You're screwing with one of his jobs."

"I'm sure he will be," was all he replied, then closed his eye. Any more attempts at communication were futile as he settled in for a nap, so she waited.

A quarter of an hour later the door burst open in an impressive display of physical strength. Hizashi stood there with his boot raised, fists clenched, spiral pupils fuzzed with rage and, more dangerously, his mouth open and ready to shout.

He did cry out at the scene before him, but it was just a startled yelp. "Aizawa?!"

"Yamada." He pointed to Elly who was trying very hard not to look complicit. "She's okay."

"<b>WHAT THE F-</b>?!" His voice raised, but Aizawa was ready and erased his quirk.

"Relax."

<i>Don't DO that, I HATE that</i>!, he mouthed, stomping a steel-soled boot on the floor. Hizashi looked rough, totally unlike his slick appearance at the club. He was still dressed as Present Mic, but several long strands of his blond hair had come undone from his trademarked cockatiel updo. His orange shades were sliding down his nose and his neck speaker was turned slightly to the side, contributing to his disheveled look. He blinked over at the scruffy man standing beside Elly, and pointed at his throat.

"I'll unmute you <i>if</i> you promise to be civil."

Hizashi's eyebrows drew his forehead up into a hard point. His lips thinned in a dangerous line, but he nodded. As Aizawa's hair fell and the fire in his eyes died, he gave a tearing gasp. "The <i>hell</i> is going on?!"

"Easy."

"I got a message that she was being held hostage," he grated through clenched teeth. Elly had never seen him so furious. The Voice Hero normally maintained his cheerful attitude even while fighting villians. Right now, however, he looked ready to rip his best friend of fifteen years in half.

"Obviously that isn't true." Aizawa thought for a moment. "Well, I did hold her here, but not by force."

Hizashi squinted at them both, then settled his burning golden eyes on the Insanity Hero, who had gotten up from the chair. "So... you're not in trouble."

"I don't know, <i>am</i> I?" Elly's ears lay back in distress as she edged backwards. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for things to go this far. I honestly didn't think you'd show up!"

"Why the hell not?!" He pulled a wry face and reached out for her. When she tried to back away he shook his head in disbelief. "Don't run from me, ain't gonna hurt ya."

"You don't know that," she said so quietly he almost didn't hear.

"Wha -? Of course I wouldn't!"

She sniffled but was silent. Aizawa, however, was not.

"We were at the club tonight," he said bluntly. "She was hurting so I decided to show her how you felt."

Hizashi huffed in exasperation, waving his hands in the air. "What?!"

"Please don't -"

"The girls."

He slowly pieced it together, his expression sliding from anger to disbelief. "You mean those booth thots..?"

"Please, it's not that big a deal!" Elly tried to salvage some of her pride, fearful that if he understood she was jealous he'd also know why.

"I'm not interested in 'em - why would you think ...what?" He looked so perplexed she felt bad for him. "I damn near knocked those chicks over to get here 'cause I was worried about <i>you</i>." He stepped in front of her, catching her forearms in his hands so she couldn't hide her face. What he saw made him first go pale, then blush deeply.

"Please let me go."

"S'okay, kitty," he murmured, dropping her arms at once but reaching down to wipe the wetness off her cheeks. "Don't cry, hey? Yer not really cryin' 'cause of them, right? Why would you do that?"

"Because I like you!"

"'Course ya like me," he grinned, unruffled. "I'm a likeable kinda guy."

Elly's emotions got the better of her and she blurted out her confession in English, so there could be no mistake. "I'm in love with you!"

"Ohhhhh." His hazel eyes grew impossibly wider, the beautiful green-gold irises flashing in the light. "Oh, shit."

Elly gave up and cried harder. Her worse nightmare was coming true; his exclamation was surely a rejection. Her ears drooped and she sagged, flickering out of sight and sliding down the wall she'd backed herself into to sink onto the floor in abject misery.

To say Hizashi overreacted wouldn't give the emotion justice. He <i>panicked</i> - whining sharply in distress until his friend muted him again.

"Yamada!" Aizawa snapped, taking him by the shoulder and giving him a good shake. "Stop that. I can't tell you what to do, I'm terrible at comforting others. But you can fix it."

"Fix..?"

"<i>Tell</i> her, you idiot! She told you she liked you and you said, and I quote, 'oh, shit'."

"Oh, <i>shit</i>!"

Aizawa left, rubbing his temples with one hand. He had a headache, but hopefully this would be worth the frustration in the end. He tossed the keys on a windowsill, trusting his friend to lock up.

Hizashi knelt, reaching blindly out and hoping he wouldn't touch anything innapropriate. "Hey," he called softly. "Hey, <i>kitty</i>," he repeated, speaking English. His palm brushed her shoulder and he relaxed a little. "I didn't mean it like that. I feel the same way about ya."

Her voice ghosted out of the air in front of him. "You do?"

"Yeah." He shrugged, sporting a sheepish grin. "Lots of people kept tryin' to get me to ask you formally out 'n stuff, but, uh, I kept chickening out."

Elly came slowly back into view, her expression wary. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for all this."

He snorted. "Not yer fault Aizawa decided to play matchmaker. Although I am surprised. Maybe he thinks it's his job now that Kayama ..." He trailed off, dropped his head for a moment. "Yeah. Okay."

"I think she'd be happy," she told him quietly.

He flashed her a huge smile. "And probably hit me upside the head for not tellin' ya sooner." He helped her gently up and she dusted off her knees with a sigh.

"Oh, I know that would happen."

"So. How about we go back to the club," he suggested, moving away from the painful subject. "I can break down my gear an' apologize for leavin' early." A wicked smirk spread across his features. "Bonus: you can show off to those bitches." He spotted the keys and grabbed them.

"<i>Mic</i>!"

"What?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her as she followed him outside and he locked the door.

"That's not, well, um."

"You know you wanna." He chuckled wickedly. "We've been friends long enough for me to see that. As soon as I mentioned 'em your fangs came out."

"Well... yeah. You got me." She eyed him curiously. "<i>You</i> called them bitches, though. I didn't expect that." He led her outside to his car, parked in the most inconspicious spot he could find. He wasn't driving his sports car for some reason tonight, but it had become a habit.

He scoffed. "They're not upstanding members of society. I don't get how they think 'no' means anything else. I <i>always</i> tell 'em I'm not interested, but they don't <i>listen</i>." His grin grew even more devilish, and he added, "maybe they'll listen to you, though. You can tell 'em yer my girlfriend."

"Is that position open?" She sat nervously and buckled herself in as he flopped into the driver's seat beside her. Hizashi pulled out onto the road before answering.

"Way, way, open baby."

She laid her ears back in apprehension. "I won't say it unless it's true."

He stopped at a light and reached out to take her hand. "That's right," he crooned. "So? You wanna be my girl?"

"You mean it?" Her eyes grew wide and vulnerable, staring at him in disbelief. His plume of hair looked hilarious in the car, pushed forward towards the windshield, but she thought it was adorable. "Do you really mean that?"

"I love you," he told her cheerfully in English, sparing a quick, heartfelt glance before the light changed. "I wasn't lyin' before! I really mean it. You're, like, pretty much the reason I've been holdin' out - I don't like the groupies, but a couple of chicks at the station asked me out, too. And one dude," he added with a cheeky grin.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm straight as fuck but it was flattering. Not interested, though. I only want you."

This flustered her enough that she was silent the rest of the trip, though she smiled and thanked him when he rushed to open her door after parking. Hizashi showed her the side entrance and sought out the manager on duty at the time. They found him on the floor helping out at the bar, wiping down some stools.

"Mic!" He exclaimed loudly, grabbing the Voice Hero's arm in a solid grip. He was a slender man but strong; his quirk was enhancing his muscle mass in limited areas for a time. "You all right?"

"I'm fine," he nodded, then grimaced. "I <i>hated</i> runnin' out on ya like that, man. So, this gig's free, the hours I logged before I split. It was an emergency, though - had to help my girlfriend out of a tight spot."

The manager's eyes widened as he recognized Elly, who, though casually dressed, wasn't trying to hide her unique ears or tail at all. "Oh! Not a problem, Mic. No, we understand you're also a Hero. Don't worry about it."

"So, yeah. This is Cheshire - I see you already noticed, hey? Ches, baby, this is Raul."

"Hi," she smiled, reaching out to shake his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise," he boomed in a voice that, again, belied his thin exterior. "I love meeting heroes. Never get to see too many - that's probably a good thing, right?"

While they were chatting Hizashi noticed a few of the rowdy women he'd been having problems with. He slid an arm around Elly's waist and nudged her with his hip. "We better start packin' up, babygirl."

She nodded but leaned into the hug for a moment longer. "Okay. Where's your box for lights and cables?"

"Over here." He waved a hand and they started wrapping everything up for transport, the women watching closely. A few minutes in one of them went pale and gestured for the others to look at her phone. Hizashi kept a wary eye on the group, as did Elly, but as soon as they glanced at whatever it was they melted off into the crowd, never to be seen again.

"That's one plus to being the Insanity Hero," she murmured.

"Did you - were they <i>afraid</i> of you?!"

"Maybe." She pursed her lips, tapping the top of a plastic tote with her fingers. "I mean, I <i>did</i> tweet something, but..."

He roared laughter and grabbed in a pocket for his phone. "You <i>didn't</i>!"

<b>CheshirePro</b>: <i>No means no, people - especially when my boyfriend @PresentMicrophone tells you!</i>

He cracked up and liked the tweet, then replied with the maximum amount of heart emojis that was possible.

"Yep. Am I causing you trouble?"

"Nope!" Hizashi hugged her tight. "No way, yer fixin' things all up, baby." He glanced over at what little remained of his gear with an even wider grin. "Plus you pack up <i>tight</i>, sweet thing! Holy shit, I shoulda been workin' with ya ages ago."

She raised an eyebrow with a gentle smile. "As your help?"

"Well, naahhh, we'd be a team. I've thought about it before, just never had the guts to talk to ya about it." He gestured grandly at the door. "I'll get the last one, okay? Then we can take 'em home."

"You don't store these at the campus, though."

"Nope." He lifted the heavy tote with a grunt and weaved his way through people until they slipped into the less crowded back area for employees and the entertainment. "I got a place in my agency. Bigass suite, if I say so myself." Hizashi stroked his mustache points as he thought of something. "Oh, and Aizawa lives there, too, but it's kinda more like he <i>sleeps</i> there once in awhile."

She realized he needed the extra trunk space this other car had for his gear when they walked outside.

And he absolutely wasn't lying about the place being big - they had to take an elevator to go upstairs from the agency, and when he unlocked his front door she stared in wonder. His home looked like a cross between a record studio's reception area and living space, with the walls decorated in framed vinyl and highly expensive sound systems set up. There were retro furnishings and shag area carpets, the color scheme black and gold or a deep yellow.

Hizashi dragged his equipment over and she carried a lighter box inside. He slammed the door shit with his hip and motioned to a deep closet to one side of the entrance. "There's where I store this stuff. I'll put it away, 'kay? Now we're in my home yer my guest."

Elly smiled and took off her sneakers, neatly setting them alongside his boots. "Alright." She wandered off to look at his music collection while he grunted and shoved equipment around.

"Oof." After a few minutes he finished setting the last box in the closet and brushed his hands together briskly, clapping his leather-clad palms when done. "Finished! Thanks for your help."

"No problem."

"So..." He turned around and flashed her a mischevious grin. "What'cha thinkin'?"

"Uh... I don't know?"

"Do ya wanna go back out for coffee or somethin'? I can drop you back at campus, too." He reached out slowly, sliding his hands around her waist. "Just let me know, babygirl. I'll do <i>anything</i> you want." This last was drawled out in a low hum as he pulled her forward, giving her enough time to reject the advance if she chose. "You can choose any option, even runnin' off on me."

"I couldn't leave you."

"No? Wanna stay?" His eyebrows raised.

"Let's say Present Mic's probably never had such a captive audience," Elly laughed shyly, her tail swishing.

"Oooooh! So! If my number-one listener agrees, I'll be sure to rock her all night long. Yeah? Yeahhhh?" He slipped his sunglasses off so she could see his hazel eyes. They grew very vulnerable when he spoke and he watched her closely. She answered by lifting her head for a kiss which he accepted so swiftly her knees went weak. Hizashi grasped her tighter, holding her so she wouldn't slip while he brushed his lips on hers. He paused, then nuzzled her sweetly, tickling her with his mustache points to ask for permission before deepening the kiss.

"Mmff... oh, Mic, <i>yes</i>."

He broke apart slightly with a quizzical tilt to his head. "<i>That</i> was freakin' excellent, right?"

She nodded, smiling dreamily.

"Wasn't just me?"

She shook her head.

"Sweeeeet. So, uh. I gotta be honest here. I'm sorta - <i>phew</i>! -- ripe after wearin' all this leather. It's hot, yo, and you know I always say it makes me sweat a <i>lot</i>. I ain't joking. It's nasty." He gestured to the hallway between the kitchen and living room. "We could share a shower, though? If you want?"

"Yeah," she agreed, but reached up to grasp his long leather collar and pull him forward. "If you promise to kiss me a bunch more in your gear first."

"Ya this turned on by leather?" He nudged with his knees until she sat on the couch. Hizashi didn't sit, however. He placed on hand on each side of her and leaned down.

"It's not really the leather, it's you." Her breathing picked up at his choice of positions; his looming over her like this gave her pleasant shivers. He looked so much like his alter ego - confident, and a bit on the manic side with that lopsided stare and grin.

His voice even had the extra lilt he used when in costume. "Awww. Cute!"

She nodded shyly. "I love all of you, of course... but that means I <i>want</i> all of you. Starting with Mic." Her ears flicked and she looked up, worried. "Is that okay? I know some heroes get upset over personas."

He blinked, then his voice grew deeper to answer, proof he was in earnest. "It's fine, babe. I ain't got a problem with it. But it <i>does</i> give me an idea," he whispered in her ear. "You want Mic to make you come? I can keep the outfit on an' use my hands," he squeezed her softly. "Or my mouth..." This time his tongue licked a precise line up her neck to her throat. "I mean, if ya really want, I can ignore the shower and take ya right now." He scratched the back of his neck in thought. "Though, honestly, I want to be more, ah, <i>thorough</i>, for our first time besides less sweaty to start. But I'll leave it up to you. What's it gonna be?"

She shivered at how he said the word <i>thorough</i> and couldn't speak. She just stared into those spiraling pupils of his, growing weaker as the seconds ticked by.

"Oh no," Hizashi crooned in mock dismay. "Overload! Well, then, dealer's choice it is. Yer gonna learn my biggest kink real quick, I guess." He chuckled wickedly and ran a hand up her thigh underneath her skirt to toy with the hem of her panties. She assumed this meant he wanted to use his fingers, but all he did was slip her underwear off before he bent and snagged a throw pillow to toss on the floor.

"Oh, god." Elly started to shake when she saw him get on his knees in front of her.

"That's right... sit back on the couch an' prop yer legs up on my shoulders. Yeah, on the shoulder pads, that's cool." He grinned cheekily up at her and winked. "Don't worry about gettin' loud. My place isn't fully soundproofed but it's muffled pretty good."

She hadn't thought much when he mentioned his kink, but Hizashi was extremely into oral sex in a way no other partner of hers had ever been. This, combined with his affinity to please and the fact that he honestly cared about her, made him an excellent lover.

She gasped loudly and her leg jerked without thought as he used his quirk in a way she had certainly imagined, but never thought would experience.

"Don't kick, now," he chided gently, one hand rubbing her leg while he kissed her thigh. "I know it feels good but ya almost got me that time."

"S - sorry!"

"S'okay, everything's okay." He continued to kiss her while he spoke in a soothing manner. "I'll try not to drag it out anymore, yeah? Hold on." This time he used a low hum, directing his quirk to vibrate gently where she was most sensitive.

"P - Present Mic!" She gasped and tried to correct herself, to use his real name instead, but he shook his head, his hair rustling.

"I said it was cool, remember? Let go an' have fun!" He doubled his efforts, using his tongue and even kissing there in a gesture so intimate she couldn't believe it was happening. "Hey, ya want to feel somethin' inside you, too? Lemme get a glove off, here." He slid a finger inside her body, moaning at her heat and curling, reaching for that spot that would double her pleasure.

He found it.

Elly's mind went blank with nothing but rapture and she screamed his name, clutching the back of his head while he urged her toward orgasm.

When she shook herself back to reality he was sitting back on his haunches with a rather smug look on his face. "Did I live up to your dreams, sweet thing? 'Cause that sure as hell sounded magnificent."

"Yeh - heh - ess," she wheezed.

"Radical," he exclaimed happily, causing her to break out into a fit of giggles. "You ready to clean up?"

"I don't think I can walk yet!"

Hizashi shrugged his jacket off and scooped her up with a chuckle. "Not a problem."

"You're strong," she whispered in his ear as he carried her down the hall to the bathroom.

"Mnnn. Not that much."

"Your arms feel so good around me."

He actually blushed. "That's awesome, 'cause that means I get to hold you a lot. Annnnd here we are." He set her down.

Elly looked around approvingly. "I love your place," she murmured as she stepped out of her skirt. "It's so spacious."

"Uh huh. I kinda need a big bathroom, too. Tend to spend a lot of time on my hair, yanno?" As he spoke he sprayed his long, blond locks from a bottle beside the sink and carefully worked his hands through, bringing them all the way down before pulling his top off.

Elly's eyes widened when her own shirt came over her head and she saw him. "Ohhhh." She sucked in a huge lungful of air, watching avidly as the man stripped in front of her.

Hizashi finally pulled off his last piece of clothing with a sigh of relief and stood, reaching over to turn on the taps in the shower. His muscles flexed smoothly as he moved and she leaned against the counter, completely entranced by his naked body. He was slim hipped but built, his lightly haired chest bulked just right with a finely detailed row on his abdomen. A trail of blond hair, barely visible on his pale skin, wandered down from between his pectorals to a slightly darker patch of pubic hair below. That looked neatly manicured as well, and -

"Hey, beautiful." Hizashi brought her out of her daze with a gentle hand on her shoulder. He was standing in front of her with a broad smile on his face, his voice filled with good-natured mirth. "See somethin' you like?"

Elly responded with a burst of incredulous giggles. "Of course I do! You're <i>gorgeous</i>!"

"Me?!"

She reached out and touched his chest with trembling fingertips. Her eyes grew unabashedly dreamy as she stroked his sweaty skin and he coughed a little.

"Oh, um... wow. Yer serious." Hizashi's neck was splotchy and red, climbing up towards his cheeks. While he stammered he pushed his hair back over one shoulder and she saw that his ears were also pink.

<i>He's as nervous as I am despite earlier</i>, she thought in amazement. Out loud, she doubled down as firmly as possible, sliding her arms around his neck in an intimate caress while she maintained eye contact. "I'm <i>very</i> serious."

"It's just that, well. I guess I thought you were, um. Out of my league..? Heh. That you wouldn't see me as all that."

"That's what I thought about you," she confessed, sighing when he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"For real, yo?"

"Yep."

"Damn." He slid his hands higher, toying with the catch on her bra. "Mmm... was <i>that</i> why you were so jealous earlier? 'Cause I still can't believe ya thought I'd like anyone over you."

Elly groaned. "You're not gonna let me live that down, are you?"

"You were so sad <i>Aizawa</i> took ya under his wing! I'm friggin' baffled, not teasin' ya." He bent and kissed her forehead, smoothing out the wrinkles from a light frown. "Nah, okay, I'll drop it. We're here now and that's what counts. Look, yer only half undressed. Let's finish getting these clothes off and we can shower, 'kay? Yeah?"

She smiled. "Yeah."

They soaped up in silence, Hizashi starting with his hair and then switching sides with her to lather his body while she rinsed and did her own. A few pleased hums floated between them when they scrubbed each others' backs, and then they turned to other business.

"You're beautiful, babygirl." He groaned, letting himself fully appreciate her nudity. "I mean that, it sounds so stupid but naked, I just - you're so..." He spluttered to a halt and tried again. "The curve of your hips -" He ran both hands around her, "all these cute little dimples, an' I love how you fit perfectly against me."

"I <i>really</i> love the feel of your arms around me. Can't say it enough."

He kissed her a little harder than he intended, his hands trembling and focusing every last bit of willpower towards not moving too quickly, though his body literally ached for release.

Elly saw him bite his lower lip when they parted, his eyes squeezed tightly shut, and knew what he was going through. "Hey," she purred in a low tone, "how about I help you? Is it okay if I return your previous favor?"

"Shit!" Hizashi twitched when she tickled his thighs, his erection bobbing firmly towards his stomach. "W - wait, babe, I won't be able to huh - hold back!"

"But we have so much time now, you know. And I want to."

He cracked one eyelid open to peek at her. "You really wanna?"

"Uh huh."

"Oh. That's different, then!"

She took her time, much like he had, kissing from his lips down his neck, chest, and belly until he was shaking all over in anticipation. When she reached the junction between his legs she stroked him first, looking him over as if to commit every bit to memory.

"Wow," she husked softly.

Hizashi's whine of lust rattled the shower door and mirror. He set his palms flat beside him as the water ran down his back and trickled down his body. This was a first - no one had ever complimented him so perfectly without it feeling fake.

And then she kissed him there, and his eyes slipped closed despite loving the scene unfolding in front of him. He let out a soft exhalation of breath, and another, faster one, again and again and <i>again</i> until he was panting, his hands squeaking as he thrust them up and down the wet tile. When she continued the same motions she learned were preferred he whipped one fist up to quickly shove in his mouth.

"Mmmn... <i>hmmmn</i>!"

"Hizashi."

He swallowed hard and opened his eyes. They were teary and pleasure filled, hazy at best, yet he tried to focus on the woman stroking his leg. "Mmnf?"

"Hizashi, please don't gag yourself."

A chuckle escaped him and he grinned sheepishly. "With the positions we're in, shouldn't I be saying that to you?"

Elly snickered, too, but added seriously, "I want to hear you."

"I, I - but, see, I'm a little louder'n -"

"I know, Voice Hero. I want to hear you."

He slowly put his hand down, but bit his lip again, chewing on it anxiously. "Okay, yeah, sure. I uhhh, did warn you though."

"You're not going to hurt me, Zashi."

"Never!" His wet hair slapped about as he violently shook his head.

"Then relax. I love you, remember?" She kissed the plump head again and pushed her lips tightly down as far as she could go without choking.

"Oh, sh... oh, god, baby," he whimpered, his volume raising. "Like that - suck higher. Faster - <i>there</i>!" He gasped, his chest heaving, toes curling on the mat below. "Oh god, I never -!"

Elly concentrated on repeating those actions he loved while trying a few new ones as well. He was incredibly vocal and as he neared his climax he heaped praise on her, moaning and breathing harder. The final shout was a cry of her name - her <i>given</i> name, not the nickname he called her taken from her hero handle. She shivered on hearing it and hugged him around his legs.

"H - huh holy <i>shit</i>," he whimpered.

"Magnificent?"

"Beyond," he gasped, then added in a weak voice, "plus ultra!"

"You dork!"

Hizashi giggled again.

They got out of the shower and dried off. It took him some time to make sure his hair was dry enough and she enthusiastically helped, much to his delight. Once they were dry and dressed in comfy clothing, they cuddled on the couch watching television for some time and chatting.

"You look so <i>cute</i> in my shirt," Hizashi cooed for about the hundredth time during a commercial break. He squeezed his arm tighter around her and nuzzled into the side of her neck. "Pretty kitty."

"Yeek! Your mustache!"

"Oh, c'mon," he smirked, nibbling a little. "Ya know you love it."

"Of course I do, but it <i>tickles</i> when you do that!"

He huffed, amused, and slipped a hand up the side of the shirt she was wearing. "That's why I do it, yeah?"

Elly squirmed around until she was nestled in his lap with her back against his chest. Both his hands were warmly cupping her breasts, the thumbs running gently over hardened nipples. "Get your second wind, or are you just teasing me?"

"Didn't lose my first," he chirped brightly. "But, yeah, baby, I wanna make sweet, sweet love to you."

"Romantic," she murmured, raising her face for a kiss.

"I thought it was cheesy," he confessed, mouthing her lips lightly. "True, though. I'm'a take my time. You ready?"

"Uh huh."

"A'ight." He kissed her more seriously, hands running around her waist to lift her once more.

Hizashi had a large, western style bed with silk sheets. She was mildly surprised at the latter when he laid her down, and, as he crawled in after her she asked him why.

"Why the silk? Oh. It's for my hair." He pulled the rubber band out with a wince and it spilled down over his shoulders. "It's healthier, an' it doesn't catch or anything."

"Mmmn." She ran her hands through the golden locks as he climbed over her.

"Protection?" He kissed her softly on the nose.

"I'm on BC. I'm as safe as we're both clean 'cause of hero work." She nodded her head. "Just love me, Zashi, please."

He closed his eyes with a whimper. "I've been doin' that for ages, anyhow."

They moved much slower, shedding clothing and kissing with increasing passion. Once they were naked Elly raised her legs along his waist, flicking him on the back with her tail. He rolled his shoulders back and set himself before thrusting.

"Oh, baby," he whispered. "Baby, I know we've done stuff before an' all, now, but this is so much more. I wanna be inside you <i>forever</i>." He bent down and touched their foreheads together. His eyes were misty with emotion, so much that one eyelid drooped like it sometimes did. This caused Elly to whimper, her heart filled with love. She reached up to caress his cheek and he moaned and thrust again, slower and deeper, pressing his hips to hers. "I love you."

"I love you so much."

Hizashi moved and she followed, deepening his strokes and causing them both to breathe faster. They were very good together, and it didn't take long before he was moaning loudly.

"I - I'm not gonna last. Is that okay? You close?"

She smiled and kissed him. "I'm there, Zashi. A few more - slow, with that little hip bounce  -- yes!"

"Yeah," he panted. "Like this? Mnnn, oh shit, Ches. Oh. Oh, oh god, <i>oh..!</i>"

"<i>Hizashi</i>!"

"Best performance of the night," he gasped, shaking all over.

"I'm glad I went out tonight," she agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment