Saturday, December 5, 2020

Temptation 9

 Work allowed Elly multiple days off as long as she gave them a doctor's note, which she complained made her feel like a little kid needing a signed paper from her parents, but she went and got anyway. She stayed home with her two very fussy roommates, who were intent on making her as comfortable as possible. The first day they had to figure out how much food she needed to eat so she didn't get ill from the strong painkillers and antibiotics, but other than that the two otherworldly beings worked surprisingly well together.


The second day she was complaining of a headache, a common symptom of concussions. She slumped on the couch with a cool rag Shota had gotten her on her forehead, suffering until Hizashi got out of the shower. When he was dressed he saw her wincing at every little sound and bright light. He hurried over.

"Headache, little one?"

"Yeah." She sighed. "Painkillers haven't helped 'cause they're stretched too thin and it's in-between doses."

"I think I can help make it go away."

"Goody."

Hizashi's hands started to tremble. He held her chin lightly with his fingertips, urging her to look up. She did, the cloth falling into her lap as she tilted her head. The angel's face was framed with a soft curtain of golden hair that fell down his shoulders. He moved, and strands of it touched her as well, creating a silken canopy as he held his breath and lightly brushed his lips on her cheek.

Her surprise was palpable. Her brow cleared, and she began to breathe easier. "I feel better," she said softly. "And you're not hurting, either."

Hizashi bit his lower lip, chewing shyly. "Um, yeah. I guess I can do that when I show you, uh. If I - when I'm affectionate."

"You kissed me," she said, eyes wide.

"I can briefly take your pain, like before, or my love can heal parts of you. It's like a - a blessing."

"Your..?" Her eyes widened. <i>Love?</i>

In the kitchen, Shota grasped the counter where he stood, his eyes half-closed and the tip of his tongue peeking out as he panted. He waited, but there was nothing after that initial rush of energy. He turned around, his blazing red gaze penetrating as he took in the scene on the couch.

"Zashi," he called, his voice cracking, rising on the last syllable. "Zashi, that works."

"Works?" Elly raised her voice. "Shota, what works? What are you talking about?"

"I think you need to tell her."

Shota didn't look too pleased at the prospect, but he strode over and sat between her and the angel. "I haven't been getting exactly what I need to keep my powers strong. It's why I've been so tired lately."

Elly frowned, rubbing at one of the cuts on her neck. Shota gently moved her hand away. "What do you mean?"

"I haven't eaten in far too long."

She gasped. "Oh, no... have I been starving you?" When he started to shake his head she looked him sternly in the eye. "Shota... don't you <i>dare</i> lie to me."

He choked on whatever he had been about to say. Opened his mouth again, then shut it. The demon rubbed the back of his neck, finally nodding. "Yes. But it's n - not... <i>shit</i>!"

Hizashi was watching the scene unfold before him with fascination. "You really can't lie to her, can you?"

"I told you, I have to do what she says. She's my mistress."

"Well? What did you mean when you said 'that works'?" Elly thrust her lip out in a pout.

He sighed. "Your interaction with sunshine boy over here just fed me a little. I mentioned the first time we met that I need your sexual energy... you - well, fuck. Elly, you don't trust me." He looked away, his eyes shining red for a moment.

"You won't ever want me to please you. I'm literally designed for pleasure, can take you places no one ever can, but it doesn't matter. This time I'm not good enough because of what I am." He swallowed hard, then pointed. "This ass, though..."

"What!" Hizashi turned purple at the suggestion.

"Wait, is this why you've been so upset about the accident?"

"I should have been able to protect you."

"You did!" She threw her hands around his neck and his eyes shot wide open in shock. He fell down on top of Hizashi, who jumped up and let them collapse backwards onto the couch instead of on him. "I would've been dead if it hadn't been for you!"

"She's right, you know. From what you've told me, the stuff falling was heavy enough to kill her." He looked thoughtful as he spoke.

"I'm sorry, Shota. I'm not ready to - to you know," she said under her breath. "But will a little help you?"

"A - a little?" He was breathing hard, his hair a tumbled mess and his hands spasming on her back.

"I need to go research something," Hizashi murmured. Then he called out in a louder voice, "I'm going out."

Shota's head jerked to the side. He was rendered speechless by the angel's selfless gesture as he slipped out the front door. His attention quickly turned back to the nervous woman seated on his lap, however. "A little ...<i>what</i>?"

"Making out?" Elly bit her lip after she spoke. She could feel her cheeks burning and incredibly, the demon's were, too. He looked up at her, his charcoal eyes filled with such a ravenous lust that she felt her throat go dry.

"Rules," he hummed lowly. "We need rules."

"No going below the waist and, um, clothing stays on."

"Yes," he agreed. "I'll do whatever you say, mistress."

No comments:

Post a Comment