Friday, December 25, 2020

Sexy Times at a Love Hotel

 Present Mic - a.k.a Hizashi Yamada's hyped up hero persona -- was on a roll. As Hizashi, he'd barely managed to drag his ass out of bed that morning and get ready for work. Once dressed in his custom outfit (and, admittedly, several large coffees later) he was fully immersed in his persona, cracking jokes and humming snippets of songs as he zipped around campus. 


He popped his head into the teacher's joined work area, his green eyes brightening when they saw the counselor seated in the chair next to his. "Cheshire, <i>baby</i>! Just the cat I needed to see to make my day." He slid into his seat making kissy faces at the Insanity Hero and wiggling his eyebrows.

He could freely flirt at the moment, thank god, because Kayama wasn't there. In fact, nobody was except the wizened form of All Might far back in a corner copying papers. Elly flickered out of sight briefly. She was trying to hide the blush that rose to her cheeks, but he didn't know that.

"Don't vanish on me," he joked, throwing a jaunty finger gun in her direction. "You're all I've got between now and a class of unruly heathens in like, ten minutes."

"Mic," she said rather plaintively, "you've been cranked up to eleven all <i>day</i>."

He froze at once, dropping his hands to look down at her sitting at the desk beside him. "Oh, um. Sorry, babe."

Elly shook her head. "No, no, don't apologize." She raised her head and smiled so sweetly at him he clutched at his heart.

"Oof! That smile should be a registered weapon! Watch that thing!"

"See? That's what I'm - okay. Okay, then." Her eyes narrowed speculatively at him. "Are you free after school?"

He thought for a moment, tapping a finger on his cheek as he pursed his lips. His mustache wriggled periodically. "Ah... hey, yeah. I am."

"Good." The counselor stood up, pushing her chair back, and cast an eye around the room. It was empty for the moment except for Yagi getting a cup of water from a cooler nearby. She caught the end of his speaker and pulled, tilting him downward. Mic blinked but allowed himself to be manipulated until he was close to her. Still smiling and without breaking eye contact, she leaned in and licked the tip of the gear, the only part of him she could reach.

He squeaked faintly.

"I'm taking tonight off and staying at a hotel. Meet me by the garage after you get dressed down if you want to join me." She flicked her tail at him as she left, catching him on the seat of his tight leather pants. "I hope you do," she purred. "I'll wait until six for you, Mikey."

He gulped, unable to speak. His heart was pounding like crazy and his blood singing in his ears. All he could see was her licking his speaker like a sexy kitten while staring at him with half-lidded, dreamy purple eyes. He shuddered and grimaced, tugging on his suddenly way-too-tight leather pants.

<i>Six. Enough time to wash my hair out - she's said before that she loves my hair, I could wear it up and then, later...</i> His heart stuttered and he coughed. <i>...later I can let it down and see what makes her purr.</i> Mic swallowed again, this time nearly choking on his own saliva. <i>Fuck yeah!</i>

"Oh, dear. Are you feeling all right, Yamada?" Yagi was extremely concerned when he saw his colleague bent over in such an awkward position. His glasses were slipping, his eyes bulging behind the prescription shades, and a dark flush was spreading across his face from the bridge of his nose.

Mic pointed to his throat and managed to emit a strained wheeze.

"Do you need a drink? Should I get the nurse..?"

He shook his head rapidly. "Nuh, uh... nah, it's okay."

It seemed an eternity before he could race home and shower. He spent extra time on his hair and wore his favorite outfit: a red t-shirt, black outer shirt with white pants and his best black boots. He slipped his gold and silver chains on and a lucky red beaded bracelet, too.

She was waiting for him at the garage, leaning against his car wearing a matching purple short skirt and blouse. Breezy and beautiful, not too showy but enough to feel good about herself and hopefully intrigue him as well.

Hizashi's smile was wider than normal. "You're here, yo! Wow. I almost didn't think..." He shook his head. "You wanna sit in my car and talk for a minute?"

"Sounds like a good idea."

He opened the passenger side door and she slid in. Once he popped his side open and closed them up, he turned to face her with a much graver expression. "I know we've spent a lot of time together," he began in a much deeper voice.

"Enough for me to know you're dead serious when your tone drops like that." Her own voice cracked and she swallowed nervously.

He huffed once, nodding. "True that. I just want to make sure we're on the same page, yo."

Elly's purple eyes paled with sadness. "If I overstepped any boundaries, I'm sorry. I - I thought..."

"Christ! No, Ches. Oh, nonononono. It's not like that!" He grasped her hands in his and held them up in supplication. "I really like you an' I want tonight to happen, but I also want the next day, an' the next... yanno?"

"I want you very badly, Hizashi," she told him quietly, still shaken by the idea that he might have rejected her. "<i>All</i> of you. That means, yes, a full relationship. Not just a one night stand." She paused, chuckling ruefully. "I know I came off strong, but you were <i>killing</i> me. I couldn't hold out anymore." She squeezed his hands and he cleared his throat, a large, shaky smile spreading across his face. "You drive me crazy. You're smart and funny, and absolutely gorgeous. Your voice, your hair and those incredible, mesmerizing <i>eyes</i> make me weak when you look at me. Hell, I'm so lovesick I can't think of a part of you that doesn't make me all wiggly."

"Oh shit, baby." His voice cracked with emotion and without another thought he leaned in to kiss her before she could continue. "Thank you," he husked before their lips met.

Once they touched, they couldn't let go. They were gentle with each other at first, explorative, but soon found themselves far too eager for that. The tickle of his mustache and the softness of her lips, each of these sensations and more, drove them to making out like teenagers in his car.

"Fffuck... nmm. More. I need more," he whined, desperate. "You taste good. How do you taste sooooo <i>good</i>?!" He pressed tighter, thrusting his tongue past her lips in a steady, even pace. The motion mimicked what was really on their minds and they clung awkwardly to each other across the center console, groping bits of clothed body parts here and there. They finally parted with low moans, not wanting to but knowing they could only move forward if they stopped briefly.

"You're freaking beautiful," Hizashi sighed, stroking her hair and furry ear on one side. "And you smell so sweet. I was gonna suggest we eat first, but I want to be wrapped completely around you as fast as possible."

"Let's get to the hotel," she agreed. "Me, too, you know." He watched her cross her legs with a faint pout and licked his lips.

"I still wanna eat first," he hummed suggestively, his eyes roaming over her from head to toe.

"Less talk," she panted, "more drive. Or I'm going to explode if you keep going on like that!"

He put the car in gear and swung out of his parking space. Along the way they did chat about what and where they wanted to eat later, though their minds weren't really on the subject. Hizashi pulled up behind the hotel and paid for a protected parking space before getting out.

"Oops. Almost forgot." Elly briefly caused her ears and tail to become invisible in case anyone was in the area.

He grinned sheepishly. "Better safe than sorry. I'm lucky I look so different in casual clothes, huh?"

She grimaced and nodded. "Ugh. I hate doing this but the last time I didn't my grocery contents were all over the tabloids."

He snickered behind one hand. "Oh, shit. I think I read that one, too."

They walked up to the kiosk inside the lobby and perused the rooms.

"How about this one? It's open and it has a really neat black light over the bed."

"That's freakin' awesome," he agreed. "And proof they keep everything super clean. Yeah."

Elly squinted and pulled out about half the cost when she saw him taking out his wallet. "Halfsies?"

Hizashi grinned at her. "Only if you let me buy dinner. Okay?"

She nodded happily. "You got it."

They rushed down the hallway, giggling like a couple of kids, to find their room. Hizashi swiped them in, tossed their bags on the floor and put the card on a table nearby. Elly darted inside while he made sure they were safely locked up.

"Okay," he grinned, turning around. "Ready or not, babe, here I come."

Hizashi stepped only once before he fully took in the scene before him, and after he did, he froze in place. His eyes widened as he stared at the woman he'd loved for so long, standing beside the hotel bed with her tail curled around her. Her cheeks were ruddy with color and furry ears askew, her own purple eyes blown wide with desire.

"Hizashi," she breathed. "Hizashi, come and kiss me."

This broke his paralysis. He stepped into her arms and grasped the back of her head, kissing her deeply, his tongue slipping between her lips to tease at her own. "Mnnn... that's what I'm talkin' about." He nudged her from the front and she moved without hesitation, stepping backwards with only his touches as a guide until the back of her legs hit the bed.

"Yeek!" He wasted no time but pushed her gently down, crawling on top of her as her tail swished in excitement.

"I got you, babe." He kissed her neck, humming low and sensual.

"Yes, more - let me touch you. Wow, your hair is so <i>soft</i>..."

He threw his head back with a distinct but cautiously low Present Mic howl bursting from his throat as her hands groped him everywhere she could reach. Elly couldn't help it; she started giggling even as her hands pet under his t-shirt, playing with his necklaces and sparse chest hair.

"Aww, Ches! Lemme get all this off! I need to be <i>freeeee</i>." He sang the word out as he tore his outer and undershirt away, tossing them carelessly to the floor. "Better?"

"Oh, yes." She touched the chains he wore around his neck, shivering at the thought that, if he kept them on, they would be bouncing on his upper body when they made love.

"Mnn? You want those gone, too?"

"Leave them," she whispered as her hands traced down his chest, following the light trail of hair. "I want to suck you off, Zashi."

He whined eagerly, twisting around to lay on his back. Elly unfastened his slacks while his breathing kicked up another notch. "Y - you sure?"

"Uh huh." She gestured. "Up."

He lifted his hips and allowed her to tug the slacks off, exposing a dangerously tight pair of red boxer briefs. She gazed at the bulge with lidded eyes, smiling knowingly, and pulled up and then down to avoid snagging his erection on the cloth. Freed, his member first flopped to one side of his thigh and then twitched, curving up towards his belly in his excitement. Hizashi's breathing paused as he held his breath nervously, but he let it out in a sharp gasp when she reached out and pulled him straight. The tension in his lower stomach was now in his upper as well as he lay there watching her reaction. She sensed his mild unease and looked up, smiling. Their eyes met, and she bent and kissed him softly on the tip. The small bubble of his body's lubricant was bitter, but she did it again, opening her mouth and exaggerating her motions. He caught his lower lip hard between his teeth, his eyes huge and his hands twitching towards her.

"Ches..."

"It's okay," she breathed. "You can guide me if you want. Or stroke my hair."

He whined a little and cupped the back of her head in one long-fingered hand, being overly careful. When she began, however, his resolve faded. He gradually lost control until he was threading both hands through her short hair, tugging a bit when she did something he particularly liked.

Hizashi was gorgeous in his pleasure, his voice amazing. He barely controlled himself, feeling the edges of his quirk flare up more than once as she teased him. A never ending symphony of praise tumbled forth from his kiss-swollen lips, little tips included here and there of how he liked to be pleasured but mostly consisting of babbled "good girls" and "oh my gods". He didn't know how she could be so perfect. Maybe some of it was how much desire he'd accumulated over the past year but every lick and nibble drove him mad, the weight in his lower belly building steadily.

Elly pulled back with a wet, comical sound and he shuddered. "God, baby, what're you doing to me?"

"Making you sing," she purred, tickling just under the swollen head of his twitching erection with her tongue. "You make the hottest sounds, especially when I do this..."

Hizashi squealed as she sucked on the end while holding him in a firm grip below. "Baby," he panted, squirming, "oh god baby please don't stop, nnyyyeahh, so fucking -" His hips bucked all at once and he forced out a strangled cry. "Ch - <i>Ches</i>! ohmygoditfeelssogood I'm gonna come!"

She nodded and instead of backing away like he thought she would, suckled harder, laving her tongue at his sensitive spot and gently pumping with her fist. He crammed one hand to his mouth, tears squeezing from his eyes as his orgasm burst out of him in several long, flowing spurts. His muffled cry was still loud and she smiled to herself as she worked him through the waves of pleasure. When it was over she placed her palms on his quivering thighs and slipped his member out from between her lips, giving him a soft parting kiss.

He moaned, rolling his head back. "Whoaaa, did you - did you swallow? Holy shit. C'mere."

She crawled up beside him and he caught the back of her head in one hand, greedily thrusting his tongue between her lips. She gasped, not expecting him to be so bold as to not mind tasting himself. The brazen move caused her heart to do a little flip in her chest.

"Oh, Hizashi."

"Your turn!" He popped free with a mischievous grin, his eyes bright. He slid a hand under her skirt while she tossed her upper clothing.

"Okay, but a little warning - I'm not gonna want to uh, kiss until after you clean up."

"It's cool." He shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I'll enjoy your sweet taste for both of us." She squeezed her thighs together momentarily and he chuckled. "I <i>dig</i> the way I make you squirm. It's fuckin' hot."

"Please tell me you can use your quirk in bed," she panted. "I fantasized all the time about you being my personal vibrator. Is that possible?"

Hizashi was grinning from ear to ear now. "You <i>did</i>, huh? Well, then I guess yer gonna be one happy kitty - I've been <i>dying</i> to test it out on you." His hand touched the junction between her legs and rubbed.

"Test... you mean you didn't try it on anyone else?"

He decided to turn on a little more charm. "That's right, baby," he crooned, his fingers sliding underneath the hem of her panties. "It's all for you."

"Ohmigod." Her thighs twitched and he smiled, lazily stroking her low belly as he undressed her. "You're not serious?"

"Dead serious, never tried using my Voice like that before." He pressed a kiss just below her navel and she shivered. "If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'." Hizashi sat up and placed a hand over his heart. She giggled, and he bent back down to caress her legs.

"You're not a virgin, though."

"Nahhh." He realized she may be feeling jealous and felt very warm at the idea. "You know, Ches, you may not have been my first, but you can be my last." He teared up and laid his cheek on her stomach to hide his expression. "Fuck me, I'm super emotional. Yeah, I'm sorry if I went too far."

"You didn't," she said quietly. "I feel the same way."

"That makes all of this even better." He drew in breath and slipped himself off the end of the bed. "Toss me a pillow, babe? And scooch down here." He crooked a finger at her, grinning lewdly. "Closer... put those lovely long legs up on my shoulders, hmm? Oh, yeahhh." He turned his head and kissed her quivering thigh. The pillow was crammed under his knees so he could kneel comfortably for a longer period of time.

"H - Hizashi..."

"You're soaked, baby. I'm kinda proud, is that weird to be proud of that? Did I get you this wet all by myself?"

She curled her toes, panting, but didn't answer.

"I know, I know." He slid his forefinger in to the knuckle and slowly pumped a couple times. "This is all for me, like I'm all for you." He sighed and kissed the center of folded skin, swirling his tongue inside as he withdrew his finger. After that Hizashi was silent for awhile. He licked and rubbed until she was a quivering mess, shaking and moaning on the bed.

"Zashi, <i>Zashi please</i>."

"Poor baby," he crooned softly, running a fingertip along the two small folds of skin at the top, "Zashi knows what you need. Hang on, looks like I'm gonna hafta coax your shy little clit out of hiding. No fear, I'm great at persuading." He flicked his tongue out and danced lightly along the sensitive skin covering the pleasure center. This was enough by itself to cause her to writhe and moan, grasping handfuls of the sheets to twist as he continued his soft but relentless attack. He used one hand to part the skin and smiled when she gasped.

"Ahh, good girl, now the pretty bud's starting to swell." He kissed the protruding lump and thrummed his vocal cords lightly, creating the vibration she had only dreamed about until now.

Elly let out a strangled half-cry, half-mew and he chuckled. "Uh uh, don't hold back, baby! Sing it out, I like it <i>loud</i>."

She swallowed past the lump in her throat and then wailed as he hummed again. "<i>Zashi, yes</i>!"

"That's it," Hizashi sighed, pausing to take a deep breath. "Come on my tongue, baby."

The electric tension burning her below broke as he lapped quickly, directing his humming through the busy pink muscle. The tingling shot up to an amazing pulse of pleasure that had her screaming his name in rapture. Wave after wave crashed through her body as he slowed but never stopped, guiding her through her orgasm with tender kisses and licks.

"Ohhh. My. <i>God</i>." Elly lay melted into the bed, sweaty, tingling and unable to move. Aftershocks were still causing her sex to twitch, something that Hizashi found highly interesting.

"Whoa! I've never seen that! Does that mean I did good, baby?"

"I'm not sure why that's happening," she admitted. "But that was amazing! I, um. Ooh." She squirmed around, her face incredulous. "I'm still excited? What the hell? Is that even possible?"

"It's flattering as fuck, I'll tell you what." His grin was huge as he slipped off the bed. "Relax. We've got all night. I'm going to make sure you're satisfied, an' then some."

She watched him dissappear into the bathroom and heard water running as he brushed his teeth. While he cleaned up she ran her fingers through her hair and pulled the sheets back. Hizashi wasn't long in returning and when he did he slipped under the sheets with her. They kissed for some time, savoring every touch. His long fingers hands were exceptionally good at stroking her in all the right places, causing her to jump and purr. She discovered, on her part, that nibbling on his neck caused him to very nearly lose his mind.

"Mfft..! Baby, oh babygirl, your mouth - ahhh!"

"It's adorable that your neck is sensitive," she whispered. "How about your throat? Care for some quirk worship?" She kissed his bobbing Adam's apple and he moaned so loudly the headboard rattled against the wall.

"The bathroom had condoms," he panted, getting right to the point. "Do you have a preference? Allergies?"

"I'm allergic to latex," she admitted ruefully. "But, Zashi, we just had our testing done for the month. We're both clean and on the mandated bc, right?"

He nodded. "I thought you might still want..."

"It's you. I thought about it and I want to go without. With the protection we get, it's safe."

Hizashi brought her closer to him for a deep, passionate kiss. "Mnn," he hummed as they parted, "then you'll be the first lover to fully have me." He rolled over onto her, breathing heavily and almost fully hard again.

"Ohhh shit, Hizashi," Elly groaned, her brow furrowing as she grasped his shoulders. His necklaces danced lightly on her skin with every movement he made as he kissed her eyelids, her cheeks, lips, and lower. "Now that you mentioned it, I want that. I want it so bad."

"I've waited so long." He closed his eyes, concentrating on finding the right angle. It was a good thing he'd already come once, because he had a feeling that otherwise their first time would have been embarrassingly short.

"Me, too. I wasn't sure we would ever be together. I dreamed about this."

"No pressure," he laughed softly.

"No," she agreed with a breathless chuckle. "Any love me make together will be good."

"Hold me, Ches," he said, his voice breasking slightly, "hold me, I'm gonna move." He bit his lip, expelling air in a slow rush as he thrust inside. Her hips gave an involuntary jerk upwards and he met her halfway, their bodies slapping tightly together. "<i>Ches</i>!"

"Ohhhhh, you're even better than I imagined." She lifted her legs, squeezing them along his sides. "Zashi," she slurred, sex drunk as he began to rock her gently against him. "Perfect for me... my Zashi."

He arched his back, his necklaces bouncing on his chest as he slid exquisitely in and out of her silky heat. His first time coming inside a woman with no protection, and the biggest love of his life, besides. He wasn't a young man with fleeting crushes anymore - no, this was the real thing. And he was loving her, pleasing her, binding her to him and vice versa in this act as old as time. Hizashi was an emotional man, and he found himself wound tightly into the romantic nuances of their sex. He was shuddering, knowing he was going to lose control and his quirk would absolutely give him away to the staff working here. Every thrust brought him closer to the edge and he felt his diaphragm tightening in that telltale way it had right before he'd give a good Shout.

"Baby, oh sweet fucking god, Ches honey, cover your ears! I'm - m'gonna quirk out <i>I can't huh - help it...</i>"

Elly gasped, his rising volume cutting through her haze of pleasure. She hurriedly plucked the pillow beside her and covered her face with it, holding her hands cupped tightly over her ears as well.

"<i>I'm - oh shit, I'm, I love you</i> <b>CHES</b>-"

She blacked out.

When she came to she heard a low, persistent ringing she recognized as sound damage that would lessen in time. She could hear Hizashi babbling apologies and opened her eyes to see he'd thrown on a robe.

"Oh thank god, baby, I'm so sorry. I knew I was gonna do it an' I tried so hard not to but it felt so <i>good</i>..."

"Zashi."

"Eh?"

"S'okay," Elly reassured him. "Did - did anyone..?"

He squirmed a bit, tucking a loose blond lock behind one ear. "Uh huh. They came to check up on us. I uh, showed them our hero I.D's and, well, they said they'd be as discreet as possible but..."

"But?"

He grinned sheepishly. "The others in the hotel are all civilians, and they all heard, too, ya know."

She laughed ruefully. "Nothing like your first day as a couple plastered on all media known to man."

"Heh."

"No worries, sweetheart. I love you, and that won't ever change." She paused, thinking. "We may want to request some quirk dampers for future sexy times, though."

No comments:

Post a Comment