Thursday, December 31, 2020

Temptation 14

 They ended up staying on the couch while the demon took a nap in the bed. Shota yawned and waved at the two of them as he shuffled off. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do, huh?"


"God forbid," the angel murmured.

Once their roommate had left they sat in silence for a short while. Elly's drink sat in a small puddle on a coaster on the table, and she watched small drops of condensation trickle down the cup.

Hizashi was the one that broke the quiet atmosphere with a cough. "Okay, so. I guess this is harder than I thought."

She nodded. "Well, what exactly did you want to tell me?"

He took a deep breath."As an angel, I'm not supposed to give in to any, uh, desires." He paused, blushed harder and bit his lower lip as he struggled to explain. "I mean, others have done it and there are consequences we can't possibly imagine. Sometimes all that happens with an angel's love is it brings happiness. But this whole deal with a demon besides?"

"Have you ever been in love before?"

"Since there are so many different kinds of love I can definitely say yes." He paused and adjusted his glasses. "Romantic love, though - I'm not sure. I can't remember, and I don't think I was supposed to be built that way, so to speak."

She leaned back and stared at the shadows on the ceiling for awhile. "I thought I was. In love, I mean. It happened a lot when I was younger. I made a ton of mistakes because of that, things I wish I hadn't done. The experiences were bad because I was with the wrong people, you know? So I haven't had much luck or good times with men."

He cleared his throat nervously. "I don't, um, I mean I never had <i>any</i> times."

"Zashi?"

"I'm still a true innocent," he admitted shyly. "I'm completely virginal. Never had a kiss, never ...you know. And, I suppose, never thought about it."

"You kissed me before," she pointed out with a soft smile as she remembered.

"Yes. I guess I did, huh?"

"It was fairly innocent, though, as far as kisses go."

He nodded. "All my teaching has told me I mustn't ..." He sighed wistfully and sat all at once, his legs weakening as he buried his face in his hands. "I don't think I can help myself! I mustn't what, exactly? Fall in love? Love isn't evil!"

"No, it's not." She reached hesitantly out and stroked his hair, wondering again at its silky texture. "You, um. Said that a few times, but indirectly."

"I love you, okay?" He looked up and her heart wrenched at the sight of him, eyes filled with tears and cheeks bright pink. Even Hizashi's mustache points were frizzy, not smooth and neat like they should be. "I know I'm spiraling; I love you, and I'm <i>jealous</i> of that demon because he got to be with you. But I can't do that, I just can't!"

"It's okay," Elly hastened to assure him. "I want you in my life, Hizashi, but I feel I don't deserve you. You're so handsome and pure it hurts my heart to see you like this. I would feel terrible if you did anything you didn't want to."

His voice suddenly dropped a pitch, and that golden glow shone in his eyes. "<i>But I do want</i>," he husked in that odd voice that shook her to her core.

"Oh!"

"I want everything," he admitted, his eyes haunted as he stared at her. "I've been putting up a facade of strength where there is none. My body aches and - and <i>wants</i> at inappropriate times, and my eyes wander." He swallowed hard and wrapped his arms around himself. She had the distinct thought that he did this so he wouldn't grab her.

"I don't want to push you into anything," she said carefully. "I'm scared to say it, but I might be falling in love with you, too."

"I want..." He groaned. "Can I kiss you again?"

Her heart began to beat so quickly she was forced to cough. Never had she answered a question without any thought at all but, "Yes!"

Hizashi started to reach for her where she sat on the opposite end of the couch. He hesitated, then caught her in a gentle hug, resting his chin on top of her head and sighing when she let out a happy sound. "Something that makes my heart feel so warm can't be that bad," he murmured. She raised her chin and he bent to meet her, his glorious eyes swirling with passion.

He was tentative, his mustache soft and ticklish on her upper lip as he pressed his mouth on hers. Past this, he wasn't sure what to do and simply stood awkwardly until she flicked her tongue at his lower lip. Hizashi gasped and did the same, carefully licking until she moaned and he grew bolder. His eyes slipped closed in bliss as he thrust gently inside her mouth, exploring every bit. He tried to go slow and not be sloppy, as he had read those were common mistakes beginners made. He did, however, bump his nose against hers and they both giggled before kissing again.

She noticed that he got much, <i>much</i> better at it with practice. And after several minutes she heard little whines escaping him as he tugged her close. His hands caressed her upper back, then slid quickly around to her shoulders as his kisses dipped lower as well.

"Ohhh... <i>Hizashi</i>." Her head rolled back as he pressed his lips to her sensitive throat, licking the pulse that beat there.

Her moan shocked him back to his senses and he lunged backwards, scrambling in a way she would have found hilarious had he not been running away from her. As it was, she was first indignant but when she saw how guilty he was her expression softened. The beaded necklaces he wore slipped out of his shirt and bounced crazily on his chest as he gasped for air.

"Sorry... I'm sorry." He started to babble as she shook her head, smiling, and patted his shoulder. "I wanted to but then I don't know what happened and I guess I got carried away and -"

"It's okay." She would have said more but Shota stuck his head in the living room with a low whistle.

"Hey, she's giving off some good vibes over here." He flashed Hizashi a toothy smile. "You sure you're a virgin, kiddo? You sure turned her the hell on!"

"I didn't - I wasn't - aughh!" The angel grew so flustered that he vanished. Elly smacked Shota on the arm.

"What'd I say?"

No comments:

Post a Comment