Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Moy Mell 56

When they got home that night, Aizawa spoke briefly with Sanji before joining her in the living room. Elly lay draped across the arm of the couch, ears lazily flicking as she watched him.

He walked over and pointed down where their rooms were. "You still want me to sleep with you tonight, little one?"

She blushed. "You know I'm far older than you and a demon besides. Why call me that?"

He grinned at her and kissed her nose. "Because no matter all that, you're shy ... and hesitant to tell me what you need."

"Fine," she said quietly. "I want you to sleep with me every night. What do you think?"

Aizawa scratched at his chin stubble. "I think that I sleep better with you in my arms."

Elly sighed happily. "That makes two of us."

He grinned at her. "I can use my room across the hall as storage, so you won't need to give me much space for my things here."

"There's plenty of it." She gestured vaguely about. "Just let me know what you need."

"Well," he said quietly, "first off, I'd like us to retire early for the night. I'm taking my responsibilities as your bodyguard and mate very seriously."

She huffed under her breath. "I'm not sleepy, Sho."

"Not now, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

She shivered a little and held out her arms.

The bath in her suite had been set and the large pool was warm and filled to the top with swirling, sweet-scented bubbles. A tray sat nearby with a bottle, some food on a plate and two cups.

He shed his simple tracksuit and slipped in, gesturing for her to join him. "Come, Ches. I can't pamper you properly unless you're beside me."

She watched him with dark eyes, undressing slowly and carefully. "This what you spoke with Sanji about?"

He nodded. "He picked a variety of special delicacies."

"I didn't know you could turn on the bath. I knew you had access to my rooms, but..." Elly sank into the water with a low, blissful purr. "Oh, this is wonderful."

"This sake is really excellent," Aizawa murmured approvingly as he sipped from an intricately glazed earthenware cup.

"Mmmn." She closed her eyes, and he set the cup back on the tray to slide closer to her, reaching out and stroking the fading bruise on her neck. Her purr grew louder, and he bent close, breathing on her skin. "Shota..."

He smiled and blew lightly on the warm flesh, causing her to shiver. "Feeling better?"

"So much better. You?"

"Me?" He chuckled. "I'm feeling great because I'm with you. Now, let's see..." He nibbled gently on her neck all around the bruise, licking lightly. "Does my queen want it? Hmm?"

"Yes," she groaned. He grinned against her neck, the hard press of his teeth making her pant. "Make me yours, Sho."

"You're already mine," the ghost of a chuckle drifted up to her ears. "Want more, though, huh?" He nuzzled with his cheek, rubbing his unshaven scruff on her neck. She growled softly and turned her head, catching his chin between her teeth. His eyebrows shot up and his grin turned fierce.

"More," Elly murmured in a daze as he nipped, then bit harder. "I can't believe how good that feels." She paused then, a flicker of worry crossing her features. "That reminds me. We need to talk about my heat again."

He licked a soothing swipe across the fresh bruise and murmured agreement. "You've hinted it's coming soon. Have you started preparations?"

She nodded. "That's what I wanted to talk about. I told you I've got that place, right?"

"Yes." He stroked a lock of wet hair back from her forehead.

"Everyone is ready to move at a moment's notice. I've sent the one with details -" He nodded. "I'll send further instructions after we bathe. Plus you're going to want to coordinate security, but I don't think we'll clash."

"We won't. I'm leaving the regular contingency at the main house just in case we're being watched. Nothing will look different except you'll be missing for awhile. But then again, that happens sometimes anyway."

"Good. I - I think things might start very soon. When you touch me, it's like I'm on fire."

"Oh?" He tilted his head at her, the lower half of his hair sticking wetly to his shoulders. "Not painful, I hope?"

"No. Intense." She shivered, panting, with her tongue lolling out and her eyes dreamy. "Like I want to sink my claws into you and not let go until you're screaming yourself hoarse with pleasure."


to move."

"Ahh... my queen?" He pulled back a ways. "Maybe you should send that email before we go any further. You're starting to feel physically hotter, and you sound a little odd."

She blinked at him, her eyes snapping into focus. "Um. Yeah, let me do that." Their phones were nearby charging on the bathroom countertop. She grabbed them both, bubbles slipping off her nude body onto the tile as she got out, and handed him his while she busied herself sending the file. "There. It's done."

"Good," he murmured. "I didn't want you to hold back if that was the case."

"I wouldn't be able to," she admitted sheepishly. "You're going to have to lead me around or I won't listen." Elly shivered. "I think you'd better read it right away. It - it might be coming. I think it's happening." She sounded very nervous and he drew an aura of calm around himself for her sake.

"Don't worry, I'll do it right now. I've also read up on what little information there was on the internet. Factually trusted sites run by other anthro demons," he added. He swiped his phone on and clicked on his email. It seemed simple enough in theory as he read - she would be focused on him, so he would need to guide her through daily life. Nothing would be as attractive to her as mating, so he would need to lead her around, sometimes using sex as a bargaining chip. He had quite a lot of information on the subject now, enough to help to the best of his ability.

He hoped.

Looking into her darkening eyes, he wondered exactly what he had gotten himself into this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment