Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Discoveries (Shota)

"So," Kayama grinned, steepling her fingers over the top of her laptop to stare at her colleague across the way. "Did you get lucky last night? Is that why you're extra tired this morning?" Her eyes gleamed as she took in his blood-flecked eyes.

Aizawa didn't bother to even glance up from his work. "I stayed on a late patrol."

"So what, nothing? Again?"

He grunted. "I'm fine with going slow."

"Slow is one thing, Aizawa." Kayama paused for a moment, tapping her fingers on the polished wood of the shared desktop. "But how long's it been now? How many months?"

"A year and three, actually." His tone was as casual as if they were discussing the weather.

"You've been together that long and haven't done anything?!"

"This is hardly a work appropriate discussion," he said firmly, his eyes finally glancing up over the top of the computer at her.

She was aghast, her eyes giant as she pointed at him. "You've got to do something about this! Couples grow apart if they don't renew their intimacy once in awhile, and you two have never even -!"

He got up and walked out.

As abrupt as he had been with her, however, the conversation did make him think. But he didn't want his girlfriend to be uncomfortable, so he said nothing until she brought the subject up herself after school hours.

"Midnight was giving me these terrible looks all day," Elly shuddered as she sat on his somewhat dilapidated couch. Her striped, double-tipped tail swished at the memory as she watched him make coffee.

"That?" Aizawa shrugged and poured her a cup. "She was concerned because she thinks we haven't had sex yet." He picked both up and carried them over.

Elly's eyebrows drew tight, pulling up as her ears went down. "But - but Shota," she said in a tiny voice. "We haven't. "

He sighed and put his cup down on the table. "Yes. I know." His gray eyes focused directly on her own. "Do you want to discuss this now?"

Her ears folded further back in distress. "I - I didn't think... is it a problem? Do you not want to be with m -"

"Elly."

She jumped; he never used her English given name as he had an accent and it came out sounding like his ward's - Eri's -- instead. It got her attention fast and her heart pounded crazily in her chest at the thought of how serious he sounded. He looked worried and she reached up to smooth the creases in his brow.

"I care more about you than I do sexual gratification," he said so intensely that she blinked.

"Oh."

"I'm not going anywhere." He waited until she nodded and then took her hand in his. "Now. Tell me why you seem so afraid to get physical."

"I'm sorry." Elly winced.

"It really is okay," he murmured.

"Why is it okay?" She thought about the few other men she'd tried dating and shuddered. Those hadn't ended well. But, then again, they hadn't lasted as long as her relationship with Aizawa. The shabbily dressed, dark-haired man treated her to a slow, gentle smile - more common for her to see than anyone else, but rare enough to cause her heart to flutter. She thought he looked particularly handsome; though he wore a tattered black shirt and gray sweatpants his hair was pulled back into a rough bun.

"I love you," he said as if that was reason enough, and took a sip of his coffee.

She was starting to realize that for him, that was enough. With that realization came a flood of emotions she had been repressing for a very long time. Elly flung herself into her boyfriend's arms and buried her head in his chest, crying as quietly as she could. He stretched one arm out, sloshing some of the dark brew on himself in the process, but managed to set the cup back down so he could wrap his arms around her.

"You're holding back even now, aren't you." It wasn't a question, but she nodded. Aizawa stroked her hair and thought hard for awhile as she got herself under control.

"Sorry," she gasped again when she had enough air.

"You don't need to apologize."

"I ... know, but it's ingrained in me. Thank you for saying that, though."

"Ches." He pulled her desperately close, his strong arms tightening around her in a protective fashion. One hand cupped the back of her head as he husked into her ear. "Who hurt you this badly? And how can I help you?"

"Bad childhood," she said simply. "I can't shake the shame of wanting, or liking sexual gratification. I've - I've never even managed to, uh, do it myself."

"Your ..." He paused, cleared his throat. "You've never had an orgasm?"

"Not on purpose. I think my body does it sometimes when I sleep. Women can squeeze their thighs to m - masturbate, but it's rare. I've woken up feeling kind of weird after we -" She faltered to a stop, her cheeks redder than ever.

He broke out into one of his slow grins, his eyes tracking hers. "After we what, my queen? Make out? Is that it?"

She shivered nervously. "All right, yes. The nights we fool around I can't even do anything about it unless I'm asleep, I guess. And it's not satisfying that way."

The hand around the back of her head threaded through her hair, his fingers massaging her scalp. "Hmm."

"I - I want to be with you, Shota, really. I'm just ashamed and scared I'll mess things up."

"You can't mess us up. I'm not going anywhere." He leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck, causing her to gasp.

"W - what are you..?!"

Aizawa's hand held her firmly, caught tightly but not painfully in her hair. He slowly licked down to her throat and then back, chasing his tongue's actions with little, teasing nips of his teeth.

"Sh- Sho - ta Ai - za - wa..!"

He chuckled but kept going. After she stopped protesting he moved to the other side of her neck, this time kissing and biting a little harder. He paid careful attention, listening to her breathing as it rasped roughly and feeling her body grow softer against his, more pliant.

"You never let me bite harder than this," he murmured, lips working on her blushed skin. "Is it because the idea of your lover marking you drives you wild?"

Elly drew in her breath sharply, heart pounding crazily in her chest. His stubble rubbed on her as he nuzzled closer. "Sho -!"

"And that frightens you," he concluded. "Losing control. Wanting me so much that we move forward, my hands beginning to wander, caressing your breasts." He chose his words carefully, alert to any change in her body language. "My mouth sucking on your nipples, my hands moving lower..."

There.

Her breathing hitched and she stiffened in his arms, almost imperceptibly.

Almost.

"It's okay, Ches. It's not happening. We're sitting here and my hands are where you can both see them." He held his free one up and drew the other from her hair to do the same.

"Sex. That's what you want, isn't it?" Her voice was very weak. "It's what you want and I've never let you."

"I want to make love to you." He drew back and looked deeply into her eyes. "Making love is more than just the act of sex. Besides, I never mentioned intercourse at all. I was making you feel good." He placed a rough-calloused palm on her cheek. "Would you like that? May I try?"

"Yes," she said quietly. "I've wanted to try for a long time now. I just ... it's hard to talk about."

He kissed the corner of her mouth. "Same safewords as always, stoplight colors. Remember? Nothing will happen that you don't want. Promise to tell me right away if you're scared." His voice cracked a little as he spoke again. "I never want to hurt you."

"Okay."

Aizawa's hand slid down her side until he was gently petting her breast. "All right?"

"N - nervous."

"Color?"

"Green," she replied promptly, though her voice shook a little.

Aizawa removed his hand and laid his head between her breasts instead. His breath was warm on her skin, and she could feel his heartbeat as he lay peacefully, doing nothing at all. He simply rested. She glanced over and saw his eyes were half-lidded and drowsy. Elly stroked his long, dark hair in a soothing manner, caressing his forehead and scalp. She smiled when she heard him sigh and watched his eyes close.

This was nice.

It was a quiet cuddle they were sharing, nothing different from how he would nap when they were together on the weekends. Slowly she began to relax, snuggling back into the couch cushions with her arms around her sleepy boyfriend. She was so calm that when she felt one of his hands steal under her shirt it didn't quite register at first. He deftly unhooked her front-closure bra and then waited, his hand cupping one bare breast.

Elly blinked down at him. "How did you do that?"

Aizawa was sporting one of those creepy grins he got when he thought he'd one-upped someone. "Color?"

She hesitated, but then lifted her shirt herself so he had better access. "Green," she said quietly.

"Beautiful," he whispered, wrapping his lips ever so lightly around her nipple. Her hands twitched on the back of his head but the gentle pleasure grew, somehow getting better as the skin became tender from the teasing. Aizawa did not move aside from his lips and tongue, and soon she was breathing heavily, her hands cradling and stroking his head as before, this time in encouragement. He kept it up until she grew shivery under him, soft moans falling from her parted lips.

"How are you feeling, my queen?" His voice was deliberately soft and low, a sexy husk.

"I - I want..." She didn't finish but her hips bucked up towards his body in a tense spasm she couldn't control. He let her shirt fall down again as he crawled back up to face her.

"You want me to help you?" One hand was carefully placed on the crotch of her jeans.

Elly sucked in a quick breath. "Yes."

He kissed her lips and set his forehead on hers as his hand started to move. Aizawa drew down the zipper slowly, then rubbed a finger on the silky material underneath. "What do you think about me taking your pants all the way off? Color?"

She stiffened underneath him, and he could feel her trying to take deep, calming breaths.

"Ches," he murmured, "you're red right now, aren't you. Don't try to tough it out. Tell me."

"Yes."

"Color?" He prompted once more.

A tiny sob escaped her. "Red."

"Good girl," he soothed, immediately withdrawing his hands to hold her instead. "It's all right. I want you to tell me when you're scared, remember?"

"I know, but - but what if I take too long? What if you get tired of catering to me like this? You deserve -"

He placed a hand over her mouth. The warm, rough palm stopped her rambling right away and she stared up at him fearfully. Aizawa's hair was afloat and his gray eyes were filled with determination. "I will never give up on helping you," he said so intensely that she shivered. "You're worth it, even if you don't think so."

"Oh!"

"I love you," he said in a much softer tone, kissing her on the lips.

"You've said that a lot today." Elly sighed into his mouth between kisses.

"You need to hear it. Now, ah, do you want to take a break? We don't have to go farther if you're uncomfortable."

She rubbed her cheek against his stubbled one, frowning. "I'm... I do want you to keep going."

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I feel really tense and it's driving me crazy." She squirmed around, biting her lower lip.

"Then how about this," he murmured, his fingers once more rubbing the front of her panties through the opening in her jeans. "You keep these on. I'll slide under here, see?"

"Sh - Shota..."

"Relax, my queen. Does it feel good?" It was difficult to touch her just right, the cloth binding him up, but he managed to find the upper part of her sex and rubbed gently.

"Oh!"

Aizawa kissed her as his finger rolled in tight, little circles. He listened carefully to her breathing as it picked up and smiled when she began to moan. "I want you to feel good. Tell me if you need anything - faster, maybe?"

Her hips bucked up into his touch and she whimpered. "Don't know. But don't stop!"

"I won't," he promised. "Not unless you want me to."

Her cries grew louder, and he leaned over her, pressing kisses to her cheeks, lips, eyes and throat while he whispered encouragement. Surrounded by him with her thoughts focused entirely on this scruffy man she loved so much, she finally surrendered to the pleasure. Elly didn't scream, but her eyes squeezed tightly shut and she clung to him, shaking hard at the tingling burst in her loins. Aizawa guided her through, moving slower until she fell limply backwards.

He removed his hand and grabbed a tissue from the table to wipe his hand. "That was incredibly sexy, you know." He offered her one and she shook her head.

"Really?" Her voice was satisfyingly breathy. "I, uh, have to use the bathroom. Be right back."

He nodded, then cleared his throat. "Don't hurry on my account."

"But -" She stared pointedly at the obvious lump in his pants.

"No." He shook his head. "You need to know I did this for you. Trust me, ah... this is uncomfortable, but I'll survive."

"If you're sure..."

"Yes." He grinned at her then. "I love you. Go clean up, and then we can have a nap."

Elly smiled back.

"It only gets better from here," he promised her as she walked down the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment