Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Sticks & Stones

 It was almost like a date.


Hizashi Yamada was with her, dressed in casual clothing and just as handsome in her eyes, if not more. He constantly kept up a bright patter of conversation and happy laughter, drinking beer after beer at the izakaya they were seated at.

Elly could fantasize that the man sitting on the stool next to her had taken her out exclusively, but she knew the others had simply bowed out tonight. It was strange, but their coworkers had been all busy ...except for one. Her crush was free and more than willing to go out drinking with her - <i>as colleagues and friends</i>, she reminded herself sternly.

She wished it could be more.

An hour and multiple drinks later everything was going better than it usually did because without the others, Hizashi, of course, was focused solely on her. They were already pretty close, had grown so over the course of working together and talking about music and radio, television and each others' culture. Being alone together like this was new, however, since Hizashi was a gregarious, friendly man and he attracted people around him in droves.

She desperately wanted to broach personal topics and learn more about him, but he was all about the drink tonight. He grew so loud, in fact, that they attracted attention from the other patrons.

"Ohhh, is that Cheshire?"

Elly's ears perked, but she said nothing and patiently waited to see if the person came to her, making it their choice. She silently chided herself for styling her hair like she did for her Hero persona. It was just that Hizashi told her once he thought it looked pretty that way, and she couldn't resist.

The people stayed seated, however, whispering in an attempt to keep their voice low without realizing her much her cat's ears picked up.

"Who's that with her?"

"I don't know, her boyfriend?"

"She could be drinking with a friend."

"Not that much drinking!"

Elly sighed and downed half her beer in a single gulp. <i>Yeah, he's just a friend. A</i> good <i>friend, but that's all he'll ever be</i>.

Meanwhile Hizashi was clueless about the conversation involving them. He stared at his mug and decided he needed another drink, so he began waving his hand around with a huge grin. "Hey, yeah! Another extra large beer here!" He blinked, then pounded a fist on the bar, laughing outrageously loud at the unintended rhyme.

<i>God, he's adorable. An adorable dork.</i> Her mind wandered as she watched him, and she giggled suddenly. <i>Adork-able.</i>

He grinned at her and winked, sending her heart into a thumping frenzy she tried her best to hide. Meanwhile, his loudness must have tipped the civilians off in their discussion, because after they argued about whether or not he was her boyfriend the topic changed to who it could be.

"Could be Present Mic. He's kinda loud."

"He doesn't look like him!"

"I mean, that's a <i>lot</i> of blond hair though, right?"

"Naaah. It can't be. Like, you can't tie that guy down, I bet. They wouldn't be a couple."

"What about all those Micshire fans?"

"Oh, please, the shippers force everything to make things fit."

Elly dug her nails into the underside of the bar, her ears flat with sudden, white-hot rage. Thinking it herself was one thing but hearing others voice her insecurity was too much, especially in her inebriated state. She lost control of her quirk, her furry ears and tail blinking into sight.

Hizashi thumped his new mug on the table with a lusty sigh. "Whooooo, that's good beer!" He turned to her and paused, his lips pursed as he stared hard enough to cause her to blush.

"What?!"

"Yer ears're showing," he grinned.

"I know," she hissed. "We need to go."

"What's got yer tail in a knot?"

"Nothing," came her terse reply.

The blond-haired man squinted, wobbling on his stool and kicking out with one boot to try and stabilize himself. "Nuh uhhh," he denied, voice even louder than before. "It's not nothin'!"

"Fine," she groaned, digging in her purse for enough money to cover their tab. "I'm drunk enough? That a good reason?"

"But baby, yer lookin' so <i>sexy</i>, not silly. All angry like yer gonna tear into somebody so hard with y'claws." He broke out into a very short rap. "Yer a really gritty pretty city kitty."

Elly started to laugh despite herself. "<i>Gritty?</i> Aw, Zashi! You're <i>drunker</i> than me!"

"Say it say it <i>say itttt</i>," he sing-songed cheerfully. "Let it all out!"

"Okay, okay! I'm pissed 'cause I heard those two saying, um, something." Even with her head buzzing with the alcohol she'd drunk she knew enough to keep her mouth shut about the exact topic.

"Fussy. Bet ya wanted to tell 'em off."

"Damn straight," she grumbled. "I wish it were legal to slap people that said dumb shit."

"Ya can't beat up the civvies, baby." He propped his chin on his elbows and batted his eyelashes at her. "But I think I might have a solution for us both."

"Yeah? What?" She raised her eyebrow, nodding for him to go on and he leaned closer, far over so he could whisper in her ear.

"You wanna piece of me instead? Work out some of that aggression?" He slipped an arm around her and bent to mouth hotly at her neck.

In her defense she <i>was</i> pretty drunk. Elly's willpower was at a record low already and she had zero defense against his sexy, throbbing voice and touch. She shivered and clung to him as they stood, nodding.

"Can't go back to campus," she muttered. "Where..?"

Hizashi paused in the act of nuzzling his nose in her hair and pointed left down the street. "My agency's a little ways that way." He waved a hand carelessly about. "I gotta place upstairs."

It took longer to walk there since they were hanging all over each other but eventually they reached the office building. It looked very secure and Hizashi needed to pass a print check to open the door. That was easy enough since all he had to do was slam his hand onto the panel, but once they were inside and up the elevator to the residences he groaned.

"A'wright, there's the door but, uh. Keys." He slumped against it, digging in his shirt pocket.

"Am I really gonna see your place?!"

"I gotta find 'em first," he grumbled, his lower lip pouting as he frowned.

"Zashi," Elly giggled, slurring slightly. "They're <i>right here</i>."

He bit his lower lip, squirming as she reached around and pulled them from his pants pocket. "Ffffuck. I mean, thanks."

The door opened and they fell inside as one, mouths fusing together and bodies desperately wrapping around each other the moment they were alone.

Hizashi woke as he usually did on the weekends, dry-mouthed with a pounding headache in his temples. This time there seemed to be some added bonuses -  sore muscles and lanky, sweat-soaked hair falling around him.

<i>I didn't tie it back</i>?

He sighed, wrapping his arm around the warm softness at his side. "Mnnn."

Elly purred softly, not awake yet but cuddling into his chest as he held her. Hizashi's eyes suddenly popped wide open. He blinked, struggling to focus through the haze of sleepiness and headache.

<i>CHES</i>!!!

He whimpered, his body tensing in fear as he remembered parts of last night. Oh, <i>hell</i>, and once he started to remember it all flowed back to him and his eyes grew impossibly wider.

<i>Oh shit, holy shit, we fucked</i> so much <i>an' in so many different places an' even more impossible positions!</i> Everywhere he looked memories came back that caused his tired body to valiantly try to respond to. He grimaced and stared his penis down, muttering darkly at it. "No more outta you, fucker. I doubt I <i>got</i> any more, anyway." The multiple stains in various states of drying on the floor, bed, and walls more than proved that along with the dull ache in his balls. <i>What... no way, is that one on the</i> ceiling? <i>Fuck</i>!

"Oww oww owwww."

<i>Wait, if I'm hurting, then...</i>

"Oh no, Ches, yer gonna be in so much pain, m'so sorry," he choked as quietly as he could. "It's all my fault!"

"Doubtful, but thanks for your concern," a muzzy voice drifted out from under the covers. "The pain is from my head, not my other parts. S'probably from the sort of, ahhh, bacchanalia we indulged in after we got back here."

"Erk..!"

"We did everything but anyone else," she grunted, still holding her head. "My god."

"I'm not a - I'm a one girl only type of guy!"

"Zashi, <i>please</i>," she groaned, pulling the sheets back and placing a shaky hand over her eyes. "Inside voice. My head feels like someone's stabbing me in the eyes with a knitting needle. Besides, me too. I don't do orgies." Elly swallowed and made a face at the taste in her mouth. "You hafta admit though, we drank, and we fuh - uh, fooled around all the while listening to really loud music. Also, it looks like we broke some of your furniture?"

"That was probably my quirk." He winced, glancing around to access the damage. "Fuck, Aizawa's gonna kill me if I shattered more windows in the place." He found a bottle of clear liquid and opened it, suspiciously sniffing the contents. Elly watched him with an enigmatic expression, though her heart fluttered wildly at how cute he looked with his nose scrunched up and his mustache awry, like his messy bedhead.

He held it out to her after a quick taste. "It's water. Here."

"Thanks."

"So..." He dragged the word out while she drank. "Uh. Now what."

"Your turn." She grinned weakly and handed him the bottle, still half full. "Look, I - I'll admit it. I'm shameless; if you just want to hook up now and then it's cool."

"Is..." He seemed taken aback by this, but she was too upset to notice. Hizashi set the bottle to his lips and took one long swallow, after which he capped it and put it beside them on the bed. He frowned a little, then took her hand in his. "Is that what <i>you</i> want?"

"Well, no." She shook her head, refusing to meet his eyes. When she answered, it was in a tremulous voice that she was obviously trying very hard to control. "I'll take as much or as little as you want to give."

"Hey," he whispered, rubbing his thumb gently back and forth on the back of her hand. "Yer <i>shakin'</i>, baby. We were friends before this, yeah? Why be afraid of me now?"

"I want to be more than friends," she admitted in a whisper so low he had to bend close to hear.

"Okay."

"Wh - what?"

"Okay." He tugged her hand up to his lips and kissed it. "Now it's my turn to ask a question."

"Uh."

"How much?" His voice dropped down to a serious baritone, causing her to shiver.

"How much..?"

"How much more? I'm just as afraid I might scare <i>you</i> away, yanno." A somewhat feral grin broke out on his features while his hazel eyes sparkled with mischief. "I want us to be a couple, yeah? My one an' only babygirl."

"<i>Yes</i>," she blurted out in a huge rush. "I want that. Yes!"

"Now that that's settled, what say we order takeout an' have a shower while we wait, huh?"

Her stomach gurgled, and she clapped a hand over her mouth. "Urp."

"That sounds like another yes to me!" He flopped over and started digging through the pile of clothing on the floor for his phone. "Greasy food helps a hangover. Whaddaya want, babe?"

"I dunno... wait, no. Breakfast sandwiches!"

"Oooh, yeah." He found it, but had to stretch to retrieve it and started slowly sliding off the bed. She watched, amused, as he kicked wildly in the air. "Shit! Little help?"

Elly grabbed his ankle and, as it would be impossible for her to haul him up, helped him roll safely off onto the floor. "You're so cute."

"I'm so <i>hungry</i>." He lay with his rear up in an incredibly comical and no doubt uncomfortable position as he tapped on his phone. "Aha, gotcha babe. Pick somethin' and send it, I'm gonna get the shower going."

He wandered groggily off, bracing himself with one hand on the walls as he went. She picked up his phone and ordered, all the while listening to him muttering to himself as he got the water running.

When she poked her head in the bathroom, he turned around and gestured grandly. "Come on in! I got the temp nice 'n warm and there's room for two."

"You're not kidding." The bathroom was spacious, and she almost forgot about her headache as she took it all in. She hadn't noticed the luxury of the suite when they first entered, but he had a very upscale home. There was the largest sink and bath tub she'd ever seen, the latter of which he was watching her fondly beside as the shower ran warm water and filled the room with steam.

"C'mon, babygirl," he urged softly, holding his hand out. "Let's clean up."

Elly took his hand and joined him under the steady stream of water. He closed the doors alongside them and reached over to a shelf built into the wall for the soap. He gave that to her to wash first while he carefully lathered his long, blond hair.

"I feel so much better already," she sighed as she rinsed off. "Do you want me to wash your back for you?"

Hizashi ran a hand over his foamy hair and nodded, smiling. "Lemme get this mess clean and some conditioner in. Then we can do each other."

"That sounds great," she purred, watching him bend backward into the spray.

His soft chuckle made the hairs raise all over her body. "Naughty kitty. Still, can't blame ya." He finished cleaning up and adding the conditioner, working it in and humming to himself all the while.

"I thought I'd have exhausted myself last night, but you look so good." Elly crept closer and embraced him, wrapping her arms around his chest and kissing him on the neck. "Too good," she mumbled crossly.

"I kinda thought I was spent, too," he murmured. "But you're such a hottie, sweet baby, ya got me goin' again."

"Did you know? The shower is my favorite place for oral sex," she whispered as she mouthed a hot trail down his abdomen. "It's easier for me to make you feel good."

"Ah, <i>that</i>," he moaned lowly. "I'm excited, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to - ohmigod! <i>Mnnn</i>!"

"M'not <i>that</i> good at this," she giggled as she swirled her tongue around his twitching member.

"I beg to - I b - beg to... fuck," he gasped, laughing even as he panted with pleasure. "Fuck that, I'm'a just beg. Please, oh yeah, please. Don't stop that little suckle, sh - <i>shit</i>!" His thighs started to tremble and he laid a gentle hand on the back of her head, encouraging her by stroking her hair and ears. She paid attention, repeating motions that made him cry out and shake harder and harder, until his fingers spasmed, clutching her tighter. "Babe, careful, I'm close!"

"It's okay to come in my mouth."

He choked at the idea, toes curling on the bath mat and swallowing hard with an incredulous look. "Wh - huh? Really?!" Hizashi looked down and saw her, the water dripping down her cheeks and her hair slicked back. She opened her mouth and backed up to show him her tongue sliding over him, nodding.

"Come in my mouth, Voice Hero," she said softly before sucking on the tip like she knew he loved.

This did him in and he gasped loudly, shaking and biting his lower lip to hold back his quirk. She guided him through his orgasm with lighter touches until he fell back, spent.

Elly cleaned her mouth out under the showerhead and shook herself all over. "That was sexy."

Hizashi ran a shaky hand over his eyes. "Gotta... rinse my hair 'n catch my breath," he panted. "N'then, then it's your turn."

"What about the food -"

He placed a finger under her chin, his hazel eyes half-lidded with sated desire. "The delivery guy puts it in a box from the outside. It'll be fine. I <i>really</i> wanna show you what I can do when I'm not hella drunk."

"Yeah," she whispered.

"I wanna do everything with you an' to you," he grinned. "Make you crank up the volume, here."

Although he told her he wanted to, she was nervous while he rinsed the conditioner out of his hair.

"You sure you want to do this? I mean, a lot of guys don't like it - I don't want you doing something you don't like."

Hizashi blew a fine spray of water out his mouth and squeezed his long, blond hair back, pulling it to lay off his shoulders. "Whew! What was that, babe? I had water in my ears."

She repeated herself shyly. "You don't have to, um. Go down on me. Not if you don't want to."

He gave her a lopsided, squinty grin and kissed her, his hands stroking down her sides. After a few long, slow swipes of his tongue he broke apart, still smiling, and got down on his knees while not breaking eye contact.

"Sit on the seat there in the wall for me, please?"

Elly looked around and saw with surprise that there was a little seat indented on the far side of the shower. She sat, breathing in long, deep breaths and trying to calm herself down. Hizashi edged closer and touched her leg with his fingertips, caressing her calf.

"Z - Zashi -"

"You've been told this is yucky before, right?" His glorious golden eyes were kind.

"Well... yes. Yeah." She cleared her throat. "And people can have preferences, it's okay. I'm not fond of giving oral unless I'm in the shower, for one."

"I get it, babe. I do." He placed his chin on her knees, sraring up at her with that soft look on his blushing features. The steam from the shower and their activities had caused an adorable flush across the bridge of his nose, as well as his ears and some of his neck. "But I <i>really</i> want to do this."

"Uh -"

"Nah, baby," Hizashi breathed, kissing her knee and nosing at them so she would let him in. His mustache brushed the skin of her thigh as she spread her legs, and he continued kissing her until she relaxed.

"Hizashi..."

"I love this. I want you to come so sweet you fall even harder for me." He smiled at her whimper and used a finger to stroke her hair and folds apart.

"I can't fall <i>harder</i>," she protested weakly, gasping as he nuzzled with the tip of his tongue. "I don't think it's possible."

"Maybe, maybe not. We'll see."

She got his point almost immediately.

Hizashi was excellent at oral sex; he really did enjoy pleasing her and wanted nothing more than to hear her enjoying herself. He took his time, mindful of the fact that she'd tensed up slightly at the start, but after a few minutes she was lost in the waves of pleasure he teased effortlessly from her. Just the idea of him doing this was enough to cause her to shudder with lust, and watching him made her twitch and moan.

He brought her to the brink a couple times before pulling back to kiss her thigh once more. Their eyes locked in a hot gaze and he deliberately licked his lips, panting as he stared deeply into her eyes.

"Mmmn, good kitty. Come on my tongue, you can do it. I love you, Ches. Let go for me." He bent and licked faster, head bobbing and using the gentle vibrations of his quirk to surround her sex with a low hum.

"<i>Hizashi</i>!"

"There we go," he husked softly. He trailed her slowly down and back again, but when she came to he realized she was crying. Hizashi hurriedly wiped his mouth and stood, pulling her into a hug. "Hey," he hummed, using his quirk again to create a soothing tone. "Hey, what's wrong with my number-one listener?"

She sniffled and clung to him, burying her face in his chest. "I love you too much!"

His smile was like the sun coming up. "Good thing I told all the others to cancel last night, huh?"










No comments:

Post a Comment