Thursday, January 27, 2022

Silent love song 5

 It was frighteningly easy to slip back into the house, but they both knew it was only because it wanted to help them.


Elly waited to greet it until she placed her hand on the engraving on the door, watching as the solemn illustration of Bruno lit up in welcome for her. "Hello, Casita," she said quietly.

The door swung open of its own accord and Bruno smiled a crooked little smile at her. "Looks like somebody still likes you here besides me, huh?"

"That's good to know." She stepped inside his world of spiraling, stone steps and desert sands. A playful wind gusted about her ankles and she smiled when he offered her his hand. The trip up the top of the tower didn't take long as there was now a rising platform they rode to the top. She commented on this as they walked hand in hand through the candle lit passageways to the center.

"It, uh, made up a nicer room for me to sleep in this time, too." He gestured towards the far side of the temple and she walked around a statue, exclaiming in delight at the surprise she found.

The room was warm and cozy. Green tapestries hung on the walls woven with hourglasses tilted on their side that also resembled crude butterflies - a common theme for Casita, she recalled. There was a decent sized bed and a plush chair, and an entranceway on the right that was possibly a bathroom.

"Are you hungry?" Bruno's hand dipped inside his poncho and came out with an <i>arepa</i>. He offered it to her but she shook her head.

"I'm more anxious than hungry. After all this time, to be back here again is blowing my mind!" Her tail swished rapidly back and forth, lashing at her legs.

Several rats scampered out of nooks and crannies in the wall and he tossed a piece of the cornbread to them. "You can have the bed."

She squinted at the comfortable looking mattress. "It looks big enough for two," she said calmly. "Why not share it?"

He coughed, pounding on his chest and gulping for air. "Wh - huh - whaaat? But that's - I can't..."

"Oh, Brunito." She reached out to cup his face in her two hands. "I'm as old as you. That's around thirty-five years without any comfort; for me, even longer waiting for your loving touch."

"Loving touch?" His eyes grew wide.

"Loving doesn't have to mean that," she assured him. "Anything we do we have to both be comfortable with, anyway. Right?"

He let out a gust of air from the lungful he previously inhaled, uncrossing his fingers and then anxiously re-crossing them again. "R - riiiight. It's just that - and I'll be honest with you here -- " He gasped and stood silent, his eyes flashing that telltale light. When the vision passed he shook his head, frowning, and groaned.

Elly took his forearm to guide him. "Bed, Bruno - now. I know how those flash visions affect you."

His ears were blushing dark red and he tried to stutter out an apology. "Did I..? I can't tell if it's my Sight or a - a daydream, sometimes."

She raised one eyebrow and looked pointedly at the mattress, then him. "See anything pertinent?"

"Nope!" The blush spread across his nose and cheeks. He jumped up but she laid a hand on his leg, causing him to falter and plop heavily back down. "You know I don't like discussing them."

"I know."

He regretted the words, however, as soon as he heard her sad tone. "I've had that vision before," he husked roughly, turning toward her. His sandals fell to the floor but only the rats paid attention to them, one crawling inside the left to use it as a bed. "<i>Mi amor</i> -"

"My love," she echoed, falling easily into his arms.

Their first kiss was fleeting; a brief brush of their lips that turned into much more when they felt the spark that connected them flare into life. Any shyness either may have felt fell away and they crashed together in a series of steamy, open-mouthed kisses and tangling of limbs. Neither were sure how long this went on but Bruno had a dark love bite on his neck and his beloved several smaller, rounder marks when they paused for air.

"I don't want to stop," he panted. "Your hands, your lips, all over me, I - I <i>need</i> it. <i>I need you</i>."

Her eyes were dreamy as she lay safe and happy in the circle of his arms, surrounded by his scent and heat. "Kiss me again," she begged breathlessly.

Bruno groaned and quickly obliged, pressing his lips to hers and canting his hips to grind into her body below. "I dreamed of this, but what I Saw was me kissing you all over. Everywhere, my beauty, my precious - going lower and lower until I was making you <i>sing</i> with my tongue and fingers dancing inside you." He kissed her throat and slid his tongue down, his hands gathering the hem of her dress to lift it.

"Oh my god!" She tossed her head to the side, moaning thickly. "Yes! Bruno, yes!"

He moved without thought after her enthusiastic consent, stripping her of her garment and only pausing when he reached her bra. Elly unhooked it for him and slipped her arms around his neck, stroking his upper back through the poncho he still wore. He said nothing but smiled brightly at her before darting down to pepper her breasts with soft, suckling kisses. Elly was a mess before he even ran a finger across the hem of her panties.

He'd watched himself doing this several times, a particularily sharp vision that he always dismissed as a fantasy though it had so many details. He knew just what to do and what he wanted to, and brought his desires together to please her the best he could. His scruffy goatee rubbed on her belly as he dipped his tongue in her navel. Loving the way her skin heaved at his touch he slowly dragged her underwear down, placing kisses in its wake. When it reached her knees he whisked them off and she parted her legs at such a brief caress of his fingertips that he exhaled sharply.

"<i>Eres muy mona,</i>," he groaned. "You are so <i>cute</i>, the way you open up like a pretty flower for me." He licked his lips, staring for a brief moment at the puff of purple hair in front of him. "Is this really okay?"

"Yes, <i>please</i>." Elly whimpered as she felt him lightly brushing her hair to part it. He pressed a soft kiss to the top of her sex before opening his mouth and slipping his tongue between her folds. She had no idea how he could be so <i>good</i> without experience, but pleasure overcame curiousity and she let herself go, her tail beating the bed beside them as he kissed her more intimately than ever.

He continued swirling his fingers around the drenched button of flesh, licking rapidly. Her cries grew louder and more desperate, short and rapidfire shrieks of his name that spurred him on until, at last, her entire body spasmed.

"<i>Bruno</i>!"

"Ahhhh, she comes for me," he sighed lustily. "My ultimate reward."

"My god, oh my god." She struggled to gather her wits about her after that mind numbing orgasm.

"Did I please you, my <i>gatita</i>?" A little smirk darted about his lips. "You sounded like you enjoyed that very much."

"You were amazing." Elly cuddled close, nuzzling into his neck and kissing his ear. "Do you want me to touch you now?"

His smile turned sheepish and he kissed her sweetly on her nose. "I, uh, already finished. You sounded so sinful, love, I couldn't help it."

"Oh!"

"Yeah. Heh heh!" He cleared his throat. "How about we clean up and go to bed? To, ah, to sleep this time."

"Sounds perfect."






No comments:

Post a Comment