Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Getting a handle on things

 Elly sighed as she stepped into her quarters in the teacher's dormitory, pulling her neck gear off and unzipping the top half of her suit. It had been a rough day, and she was planning on a hot shower and some goofing off tonight to relax. After cleaning up the counselor decided that, if she was staying in, she could indulge in her secret desires. She made sure the door was locked before rummaging around for a special t-shirt to wear.


She smiled quietly to herself as she pulled it on. It was soft and well-worn, much bigger than her so that it fell to her knees and slipped off her shoulder. She'd snagged it out of a bag of donations Hizashi had been planning to drop off at a thrift store one day. It was an older shirt advertising his radio show and nothing was really wrong with it, he'd probably just gotten new ones. It was a guilty pleasure to wear something that he used to, and she drew it close around herself, sighing as she imagined him wearing it.

"You big dork," she chided herself gently, laughing. She had long since resigned herself to the fact that she'd never be anything more than a friend and colleague to the boisterous Voice Hero, but she let herself dream once in awhile. Sighing again, she flopped onto her bed and picked up her phone. Her other biggest, <i>guiltiest</i> pleasure was going onto the biggest Present Mic fan forum and chatting with others. When she logged in tonight, however, there was a surprise - a private message in her inbox.

<b>TheRealGift</b>: <i>Hey! Your username popped up & I wanted to tell ya that post you made defending Mic recently? It was *chef's kiss*</i>

Elly giggled wickedly. She shared Hizashi's dislike of most reporters, especially ones that ripped on him. She had posted a long, structured thread on all the reasons he was a viable Hero, because some shitty article had claimed he wasn't very strong and other defacing lies.

<b>XRadioXSilenceX</b>: <i>Thanks! I hate it when people act like he's a "lesser" Hero. It's bullshit.</i>

<b>TheRealGift</b>: <i>Can I ask you a question? How did you come up with your username?</i>

She smiled somewhat sadly. "Oh, that? Yeaaahhh..."

<b>XRadioXSilenceX</b>: <i>I suppose because I'll never get to tell him how I feel. I don't wanna be creepy, and I know for sure he's not interested! Also I needed the x's cause of course this was already taken</i>

<b>TheRealGift</b>: <i>You sound so sure about him not being interested in you</i> <b>:c</b>

"Awwww, a text emoji. You must be almost as old as me."

<b>XRadioXSilenceX</b>: <i>LOL of course I'm sure!</i>

Elly frowned lightly, looking around. She kept hearing the chime the message board made when she got a private message. It was almost as if it was echoing. Her ears perked, and she hit "send".

<i>There it is again. It sounds like it's close by</i>!

She flung the door open and staggered back as she nearly knocked over Hizashi, still dressed in his shades, leather and gloves, but without his neck speaker or headphones. And he was carrying a laptop!

He stumbled into the wall and gave her the biggest, goofiest grin she'd seen him manage yet. "Hey hey there, Ches - or should I say <i>Radio Silence</i>?"

Elly goggled crazily at him for a moment, her eyes huge, then realized not only what this meant but that she was wearing the most incriminating t-shirt and only had a pair of panties on underneath it besides. A sound resembling a broken squeak toy squeezed out of her tightly shut throat.

"Ohhh... you actually are, uh. Oh."

"The real Present Mic? Yep." He nodded at her clothes. "<i>Nice</i> outfit, yo."

Elly froze, becoming even more terrified as a sudden thought struck her. Hizashi pushed past and walked inside her room, and she let the door slip from her nerveless fingers to clack shut.

"You didn't read any more of my posts, did you..?"

"Babe." He blinked at her ingenuously, hazel eyes staring widely from over the rims of his outrageous sunglasses. "I clicked those links <i>first</i>, a looooong time before I messaged ya."

Elly sank onto her bed, hands covering her brightly blushing face in shame. "Oh <i>no</i>."

"I especially liked the one where you hypothesized if I'm a screamer or not," he chirped brightly.

She sank further into a ball, hoping that this would all end. Mostly everything she'd written was emotionally charged, a lot highly sexual as well.

"...and argued with the others over what I smell like. You were the only one that got it right, an' that was when I really figured ya out." The bed dipped as he sat, and her heart sped up at his close proximity. "Hey, uh, Ches? Ches. You all right?"

Elly removed her hands slowly from her flaming cheeks to stare incredulously at the Voice Hero. "Are you <i>kidding</i> me? This is the most embarrassed I've been in my life!" She started to flicker in and out of sight as she struggled to refrain from using her quirk.

"Yeah, but don't you wanna know?"

"Know <i>what</i>?!"

"If my hair is soft despite bein' spiked up like this, what I smell like up close..." He leaned over, curling an arm around her to nudge closer on the bed. "...or what my mustache feels like when we kiss."

Her tail fluffed out in all directions and he laughed briefly before pressing his lips to hers in a lingering kiss that took her breath away.

"Mic," she gasped dreamily when they eventually parted for air.

He grinned. "I love how you always use my Hero name when I'm in the outfit."

Elly ran her hands up his neck to the plume of golden blond hair, relishing in every shiver her touches dragged from him. "Oh," she gasped in a small, dazed voice. "It's soft. Th - uh, it's all so soft."

"Yeah."

"I - I was not expecting that."

"Yeah?" Hizashi tilted his head towards her once more, his gloved hand cupping her jaw. "So you wanna feel it again?"

She went immediately where he guided. His fingertips and the worn leather provided a contrast on her sensitive skin, her senses heightened now that they were so close. His neck looked impossibly bare without the speaker and this time after a break she dipped her head and brushed a tender kiss on his throat.

"Oh yeah, I <i>like</i> that..."

Amazed she could make him sound so weak, she did it again and purred with delight when he groaned, his expressive voice turning deep and sultry, rather than the high tenor he normally spoke in.

"More, please, baby?" His glasses slid down his nose and he impatiently took them off. "Maybe this is kinda weird, but no one's ever done that. Feels like -" He slurred, glorious eyes closing in bliss when she started lavishing all her attention on that area. "Ngghh, ah... shit. Feels like yer tryin'a kiss my quirk."

"What if I am?" A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she planted a soft kiss just under his ear. "Your quirk is a great deal of who you are."

"Yeah, but like, it's not too much? <i>I'm</i> not too much? You don't think so?" He paused, then elaborated when she made a questioning sound. "Even the fans that think I'm, ya know, cool an' stuff, get tired of me when they're with me a lot. It's like, worship from afar. I've been told I'm great - in small bites. Not - not all the time, 'cause I'm too exhausting to deal with. Too tiring, too loud, too..."

"Enthusiastic? Cheerful? Playful?" She brushed a strand of hair that had fallen free of the rest back behind his ear.

"Uh... nope?" He laughed sheepishly, kissing her forehead as he blushed awkwardly. "Not one of those. Annoying, yeah, sure. Among other things."

The look she gave him was both sad and angry. "Those people don't deserve you," she said with a catch in her voice. "I mean, I don't think <i>I</i> deserve you - no way! -- but I think you're an amazing man. You cheer me up and keep me going no matter what, even when I'm having a bad time." She deliberately avoided mentioning her mental illness, though Hizashi knew about it. Most of her colleagues did because she believed transparency was key to destigmitization. "I love your boundless energy," she sighed. "But I realize, unlike those other idiots, that it's not totally you. Present Mic is hype, loud and cheerful and more like Hizashi cranked up to eleven."

He smiled into her hair, his hands rubbing her upper back. "You said my given name."

"Uh huh." She giggled when he hugged her. "I've always wanted to. Is it - I guess it's okay, right?"

"It's all okay. Plus I think you deserve me. Or, like, if it sounds better I really want <i>you</i>, ya dig?"

"Awww." She thought for a moment. "Anyway, maybe I can say this now. You push yourself so hard, Mic. <i>Too</i> hard. I know Hizashi isn't always happy and cheerful, and that's okay. You're allowed to be down, too, sometimes. You can always come to me if you need to be around someone then."

Hizashi stared into her eyes, the spiral pupils dizzy with emotions. He was thinking about how it was so amazing she understood him, and he was certain it wasn't just because of her occupation. He gave in to his base desire at last with a little shiver.

"Mnnn. I'm feelin' <i>enthusiastic</i> now, though, babygirl. You get it? Yeah?" His hands wandered from her back to her front, cupping her breasts through the thin shirt. "Yer gonna get it," he hummed wickedly.

"Present <i>Mic</i>!"

"'Sup, baby?" He licked the wildly beating pulse on her neck. "My number-one listener got any requests?"

"I'm sorry," Elly murmured, shivering with reaction from both his touch and the silky tone of his voice. "I should really use your given name if we're..." Her blush intensified. "You know."

"Nah, that's totes okay," he murmured into her hair a bit breathlessly. "I'm still in the costume. Later, when my hair's down, you can moan <i>Hizashi</i> instead an' it'll be even hotter."

"Oh, god!" The notion of <i>later</i> hadn't even crossed her mind; his casual mention that he would still want her caused her mind to blank. She cried out and he hastily covered her mouth with his, silencing her as he stroked her breasts through the shirt.

"Mmmn. The way your nose crinkles up so cute, an' your fangs peek out when I kiss you just right - all of you makes me want more. I wanna slip it to you, beautiful." His hands moved down her waist until he was running his fingers under the hem of her panties.

"The others!" She hissed, her eyes darting to the walls on either side. "Mic, we can't -"

"You wanna bet? I have a special secret nobody knows about, pretty kitty -" He kissed her left breast, mouthing the nipple. "I can be <i>quiet</i>." His tone dropped, and then he was humming lowly, the vibrations tickling her feline ears. "Only you can hear this frequency... and maybe Hound Dog. But nobody else will know."

"But - but <i>I'll</i> make noise, and the bed -"

Hizashi swiftly covered her lips in a deeply passionate kiss, swallowing whatever else she might have said. "No way, Ches baby. I'll muffle yer sweet cries. An', look, check it. Gentle, slow movements won't rock the boat, yeah?" He thrust his hips, rubbing his leather crotch on her thigh. The bed moved but didn't pound outrageously into the wall like she'd feared. "If you think you can handle me, I can deliver."

"Then," Her throat felt so dry she almost couldn't force out a whisper. "Then take off all that sexy leather and take <i>me</i>."

"Ooooh, yes ma'am!" He wriggled off the end of the bed and started peeling off the tight pants he wore. After he got them to his ankles he looked up, grinning. "Hey, you want me to keep the top stuff on for now?"

"You can if you want." Her look belied her indifferent tone; her gaze was hungry as she watched him shimmy outrageously out of his underwear. A trail of fine, blond hairs crept downward from under his white shirt and led to a darker golden patch preceeding his erection.

Hizashi laughed, crawling back on the bed. "You wanna grab that leather, don't ya?"

"I want to grab <i>everything</i>," she muttered.

"Patience, baby." He kissed her and tugged her panties down in one swift movement. "For now, though, let's see how ready you are." His fingers rubbed and gently entered her warmth. "Fuck yeah, you're <i>hot</i>."

She squirmed, her breathing becoming erratic as he rolled his finger in slow, lazy circles. "Please," was all she could manage to gasp.

"Please, what?" He grinned down at her.

Elly changed tactics. She really wanted to touch him anyway, but with his jacket and shirt on and his groin pressed to her side she had only one option. Her hands grabbed hold of his bare bottom and squeezed.

Hizashi let out a soft groan. "Shit..! Okay, okay! I know." He dropped an apologetic kiss on her lips and nudged her inner thighs with his knees to suggest she spread them. "No more teasing."

She'd been promised gentle and slow, but hadn't been expecting it - she trusted Hizashi, but the men in her life always promised and never delivered.

Until now.

His first thrust was smooth and he didn't stop until their bellies were brushing. Elly's legs jerked, and she gripped his waist with them as she grabbed a double handful of fragrant leather. He nuzzled her cheek, dropping low to kiss her.

"You feel so good, baby," he whispered, rolling his hips and sighing. "You like how I feel inside you?" He chuckled when she squeezed her eyes tight, biting her lip to try and hold in the cries. "Just whisper, baby. Tell me if I'm doin' you right."

"<i>Perfect</i>," she wheezed. "Keep up those long, deep strokes, please, it's hitting just the right spot inside me." He whimpered and complied, drawing back with lazy, slow thrusts of his hips that left them panting and wanting more. Hizashi kept that slow, even pace, however, and was soon rewarded by the woman underneath him tugging on his jacket and whipping her head from side to side.

"You close?"

Elly nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

He drew back and fixed her with his very best stare, the squinty-eyed <i>you're gonna get it</i> smirk that he gave unruly students and villians.

"M - Mic..!" She sucked in a quick lungful of air, her own eyes going very wide.

"M'gonna give it to ya, Ches honey. Present Mic's gonna come inside of you."

She pressed her face tightly on his upper chest, muffling her scream as she came. And, as promised, Hizashi was not far behind. His body trembled and he bit her very lightly on the neck as his pleasure burst.

They lay there for a minute, getting control of their breathing.

"Wow," she said at last.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Wow!"

"Mic - Hizashi -- I lo -"

"Oh, nuh <i>uh</i>, sweet thing," he interrupted quickly, his eyes wide. "You ain't supposed to say it first!"

"There aren't rules for this sort of thing," she scolded mildly.

He pulled her into the full circle of his arms, his hazel eyes shining greenish gold in the light. "I love you," he told her in English. "There. <i>Now</i> you."

Elly touched his cheek with wondering fingertips. "I love you so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment