Saturday, January 29, 2022

Last night a DJ saved my life

 Present Mic didn't usually bring his girlfriend to his gigs, but when he did he liked to keep an eye out for her in the club. It was almost a wrap for the night and he'd started looking forward to packing up when he caught sight of a disturbance at the edge of the dance floor.


Hizashi squinted hard, trying to make out what was going on over there. That was approximately where Elly had been sitting at a table while she waited for him. She'd danced herself out and liked to relax and hydrate for the last hour.

His eyes narrowed dangerously when he saw a large man hovering over his girl. Elly pointed away, then shook her head. She was very clearly telling the man <i>no</i> and he wasn't listening. She finally looked up and caught his eye, and a fierce pride flooded through him when he saw her visibly relax as she waved to him. Though she could take care of things herself, she was more than happy to let Hizashi vent his frustrations now and then.

"C'mon lady, let me at least buy you a drink. You look like you need it."

"I'm not interested." The cat woman very pointedly placed the special headphones her boyfriend bought her over her ears.

Hizashi cleared his throat and scratched a record, first keeping to the beat but slowly turning the music down so the crowd looked up at the booth in confusion.

He leveled one leather-gloved hand in their direction. "I see one of my listeners is <i>being a <b>very BAD BOY</b></i>!"

The man harassing Elly cringed as the Voice Hero's message struck home.

"<b>No means no an' that's MY GIRL, YO</b>!"

He fell out of the chair, hands clutching his ears in pain.

"I told you I had a boyfriend," she said blandly.

Hizashi stepped down out of the booth and stormed over, his thick-soled boots clomping loudly over the beat of the last track he'd put on. The guy saw the DJ grimly coming straight for him and scrambled off, yelping curses.

"My hero," she teased.

He snorted loudly, slipping an arm low around her waist. "He didn't hurt ya, did he?"

"No, sweetie." She kissed him lightly on the cheek.

He looked around and sighed. The majority of the club goers were still dancing, but quite a few had their phones out and were texting or even bluntly recording them. He'd caused a scene and would pay for it later, but his blood was still boiling and he knew he had to moderate his temper before picking his gear up.

"A'ight, let's go in the back first, yeah? I need to calm down."

They passed the guard the club employed in the back after an ID check and headed to a small hallway filled with rooms where performers could rest. He opened the one reserved for him tonight and they slipped inside.

Hizashi immediately flopped down on the large couch in the middle of the room and screamed into a pillow.

"You said you wanted to try and calm down, sweetie," she reminded him, sitting down.

He grabbed her and pulled her underneath him. "So maybe I can't. <i>Maybe</i> I wanna kiss you all over 'n mark you up so everyone knows yer mine. <i>My</i> baby."

"Aww, Mic, you know I love you."

"Yeah." He sucked a light mark on her throat and grasped her tighter around the waist.

"I know what'll make you feel better," she purred. One hand stole down to his belt buckle and unfastened it deftly through so much practice. Knowing he was in a grumpy mood, she switched tactics from how she'd normally speak and pushed her boundaries a little. "Fuck me, Present Mic. Fuck me hard and fast and <i>dirty</i>." She pulled his member out of his underwear and stroked him to full hardness.

He gulped air and jerked his head up to stare at her in bewilderment. She winked at him, and he grinned back before shivering and dropping to her neck again. "I'm'a make it nasty, babygirl," he hummed darkly, biting harder and causing her to groan. "You ready?"

"Drop the beat," she murmured, and he snickered wickedly.

"Tell me if it's too much," he whispered in her ear before pushing her down on the couch.

"Mmn, okay. But the idea of you holding me down and fucking me senseless has me hotter than ever for you. I might not be able to speak."

He took her left hand in his and kissed the palm. "Squeeze my hand then, 'cause I might not hear ya, either."

"Gotcha."

He grabbed her other wrist in his hand and the texture of his fingerless leather glove gripping her so tightly caused her to whimper. "Shit," he groaned, tugging her clothing out of the way enough for him to squirm into position. "You're really into this, ain't ya, babygirl. Tell me again what you want, hmm? Ya want me to wreck you?"

"Ahhh, Mic, <i>use me</i>," she moaned, squirming at the sight of him, still dressed in all his gear except the neck speaker and looming above her with a mischevious smirk. "Pin me down and fuck me hard."

"My <i>pleasure</i>," he growled in a rough voice. He kissed her hard enough for her lips to start tingling, and before she recovered he thrust, burying himself as deep as he could go all at once.

He didn't stop, either, but did as she requested, plunging forward and back with mindless abandon as he let channeled his emotions into lovemaking. His near-boundless energy coupled with the aggression he was venting enabled him to keep up a wild pace for a long time. Sweat flew from his face and neck as he tossed his head, grimacing with pleasure, and the wetness started to bring down his waxed up hairstyle. Several minutes in Hizashi bared his teeth, set himself, and <i>doubled</i> his already impressive efforts with a rough growl deep in his throat.

"Oh god," Elly stammered, her eyes fluttering closed. "I've never been fucked like this before! Mic, <i>Present Mic</i>! I want all of you! Please, please, oh <i>pleeeease</i>!"

"Good girl," he gasped raggedly. "Sh - shit! Good girl, my precious girl. Lay back and take every last drop m'gonna give you!" His thrusts grew frantic, the jingle of his zippers and gear accompanying his rapid pace.

"Fill me up," she panted, staring him right in the eyes.

His tongue peeked out from between his lips. "Gonna be dripping down yer thighs, baby," he promised. "Fuck, fuck, <i>ffffuck</i>, I'm gonna nut so <i>hard</i>." He groaned and dropped a series of kisses on her mouth so steamy she quivered all over.

"Don't stop, but please, grab my other wrist and really hold me down. I'm close, and I want it - <i>oh god, yes</i>!"

Hizashi pressed her more firmly into the cushions and said nothing this time, just gave her a stern, squinted-eye look. She came with a gasp, shaking and staring into those <i>eyes</i> of his, the gorgeous, thin-spiraling hazel pupils that were currently glowing gold in the light of the room.

When Elly wound down she was oversensitive, and he pulled himself up so that he wasn't rubbing on her tired clitorus.

"Still okay, princess?"

"Ye - hess," she panted weakly with a smile. "Your turn, now."

"Good," he panted. "Good, 'cause I can't hold back anymore." He flopped down, his strokes less violent but still muttering with irritation under his breath. "Mine. My baby. No one can ever take you a - away..."

"I'm yours, Mic," she told him quietly. "Always yours. It's okay."

He buried his face beside her in the cushions and let out a muffled cry, jerking forward and holding one last thrust until he was finally spent.

"Better?" She brushed the blond chunks of hair that had fallen back, flipping them over his shoulders.

Hizashi blinked owlishly at her and nodded. "All kinds of better," he murmured. "Thank you, baby."







No comments:

Post a Comment