Monday, May 3, 2021

Wishing list: romantic

 Elly left work the following day with the nervous feeling of butterflies in her stomach. Her heart beat quickly as she gathered her things from her locker and waved to some of the staff that was still there.


Midnight gave her an evil wink before waving back. "You're welcome in advance, by the way," she snickered.

She left rather quickly after that.

Aizawa had gotten back before her and was wearing a worn pair of dark gray sweats and a t-shirt that had lavender pawprints traveling up one side. He glanced up as she opened the door with a happy sigh. "I'm home."

"Took you long enough," he grunted, hauling himself off the couch to help with her gear.

"Pfft. I had some extra filing to do, since we took off for the whole weekend."

"I know, Ches. Just joking." He hung her neck speaker up and wrapped his arms low around her waist, burying his face in her neck. "Mmmn."

"Shota." She giggled as his stubble tickled. "I have to get in the <i>shower</i>. I'm all sweaty."

"I know." He licked the rapidly beating pulse on her skin and she shivered. "Hold off a minute, my queen, and I'll finish getting everything ready."

"Oh?"

He flashed her a dark grin that made her tail fluff out in all directions. "We're starting on your list right away."

She undressed and took the soft cotton robe he left out for her on one arm. Sweet smelling steam soon drifted out of the bathroom, and she hummed quietly to herself, eager to be clean after the long day. After several minutes Aizawa opened the door and motioned her to come in. He had at some point removed his shirt and she lovingly ran a hand down the patch of dark chest hair he sported in the middle, grinning, before she took it all in.

The bathroom was lit only by a string of small votive candles pushed safely far back on the counter. A bubble bath had been drawn in the large tub, and it was almost overflowing with lavishly scented froth. He grinned at her and placed his phone on the counter as well. Soft, soothing sounds of running water played on low, filling the room.

"Ohmigod," she sighed, placing the robe on the counter. "It's wonderful."

He hooked his thumbs in his pants and dragged them slowly down, revealing his jutting hips.

"Naughty," she murmured in appreciation. "No underwear?"

Aizawa pulled them down the rest of the way with a shake of his head. "No need since I'll be joining you." He got carefully into the tub and motioned for her to come sit with him. "I didn't start with dinner, but I hope it's not too much of a disappointment," he hummed in her ear.

"Ohhhh, Shota." She sank into his slippery arms with a deep sigh. "This is so relaxing."

"I found a place we can order in that makes those kabobs you like, too. Among other things."

"Really?" Her ears perked and she relaxed even further. "That's awesome..."

"You're going to drown," he pointed out with a dry laugh as she sank into the bubbles. "Come on, sit up and I'll wash your back."

"Mmmn." She sighed in bliss as he massaged the tension out of her.

"Feel good, sweetheart?"

She hiccupped in surprise at the nickname. "Oh..."

He leaned closer. "You like that? I'm a bit self conscious about things like this, but I'm going to try to be as romantic as possible. I love you."

She shivered as he kissed her neck. "It's arousing <i>because</i> you don't do it often."

"I don't have to say much. You know how I feel." He paused, then continued in a slow, thoughtful voice. "Although I must admit I can see how much this means to you. I'll try to be a little more affectionate from now on. Tonight, however..."

"Yes?" She lifted her head, still resting on his chest, to look into his dark eyes.

"Tonight you get the ultimate package - just like you wanted. This bath is only the beginning."

"It's <i>wonderful</i>."

Aizawa paused as he gently urged her up. "I know I'm not perfect. I don't express myself properly, I sleep too much and work batters the fuck out of my mind and body." He rubbed absently at the scar under his eye as he spoke, his forehead furrowed slightly. "I promise, though, that I'll love you as much as I overdo everything else."

Once bathed, they rinsed off under a quick shower. She sighed as they towelled each other's hair dry. Hers was faster, being short, but she picked out an elastic to tie his back while it was still damp.

He ran a hand through the ponytail and nodded, grabbing her in a huge hug. "So. Do you want dinner right away?"

"I'm not that kind of hungry right now."

"Oh?" His arms tightened around her nude body. "You want to skip right down to dessert?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." Elly moaned in anticipation, her tail quivering straight up behind her. He grinned when he saw this and kissed her neck.

"Horny kitten." Aizawa picked her up in his strong arms. "I can fix that for you."

"You better," she teased lightly. "You got me into this situation to start with."

He snorted a little laugh and carried her into the bedroom. "Here," he murmured, laying her down in the very middle of the soft sheets. "Lift your head a little... there's your pillow."

"Soft." She purred, content.

"That's right. Now, lay back and let me finish taking care of you." Aizawa rolled on top of her, kissing her forehead and working his way down. He told her to close her eyes and kissed her eyelids when she did. "So beautiful."

"Sho..."

"I know, love. But you are." He mouthed her neck hotly, trailing down and brushing his lips along her throat. "You deserve to be pampered." He caressed her body in both hands as he peppered more feathery-light kisses further down.

"You've <i>been</i>," she said rather breathlessly, tossing her head to the side as he tenderly sucked on a pert nipple.

"Mnn, it's never enough," he breathed in the softest of whispers. "Hold me, sweetheart. Stroke my hair while I make you weaker than ever against me."

Elly let out a surprised mew and did just that, running her fingers through his long ponytail and rubbing the back of his neck. He smiled to himself, feeling her surrender to him. A bit more and she would be limp in his arms, willing to do whatever he asked.

All he wanted her to do was give in and completely enjoy herself. It wasn't the worst thing to make sure your partner was satisfied, and she had a hard time letting go and being greedy for her own pleasure. Tonight he was aiming to eliminate all the little, nagging thoughts in her head so she'd concentrate on how he was making her feel. She did so many wonderful things for him: it was now her turn.

Aizawa knew she loved his voice - though he didn't quite understand why -- so he chose to keep talking, keeping his tone low and sensual. "What does my precious - <i>mmmn</i> -- kitten want? Hmm? Does kitty want more kisses? Or pets?"

"God, Shota." She was far enough gone that she was slurring her words, her tail lazily curling beside them on the sheets. "So sexy... I can't ..."

"Hmmn." He dipped the tip of his tongue in her navel and she shivered. "That's okay. How about we use a toy, instead? Then I can kiss you while we play."

"O - okay."

He dug around in the drawer on their nightstand until he found the one he wanted, a gently curved purple wand with a lip on top. "I've got you. Keep relaxing... adding some lube on it, and to you next." He slipped his fingers along her hot sex, pushing one inside to pump slowly.

"Mnn, more."

"Already? All right."

"Oh..." Her hips rose as he slipped it inside, making sure to line up the vibrating tip as he thrust slowly deeper. "Oh, so good."

"Yeah?" He smiled and kissed her, teasing her lips with his tongue. "I can reach both your sweetest spots with this. Let's see, hmm. Here? Or maybe -"

"Ahhh!"

"There we go." Aizawa deepened the kiss, humming with pleasure as she moaned into his mouth. She tossed her head on the pillow, dragging a swatch of purple hair to the side. He smiled and brushed it underneath while keeping a slow, steady rhythm with his other hand loosely gripping the toy. He kissed her softly on the mouth, sometimes veering off to place his lips on her throat or sensitive neck.

"Shota..."

"Still good?"

"Yes."

"Could it be better?" He leaned over to whisper into her furry ear. "I want you to have a really <i>strong</i> orgasm. How can I help?"

She arched her back, toes digging into the sheets. "Tell me you love me!"

He laughed, a warm laugh so unlike him that her heart fluttered. "I love you, little one. You are so precious to me."

Elly whined, her hands clutching his shoulders so tightly her nails dig into his skin. He shivered with pleasure and picked up the pace, clicking a button so the clitoral vibrator on top grew stronger as well.

She bit her lower lip, straining, panting loudly and jerking her hips along with his thrusts. "Wanna come..!"

"Let go," he urged. "Scream if you want; this is all for you. Everything is for you," he added with a pleased hum. "I'll give you more later if you want, more sex and love and play."

"Oh god, baby <i>yes</i>," she groaned. "Tell me how much you want me."

His pulse started to race. "I'm so hard right now it hurts," he admitted hoarsely. "You make me want to throw this away and take you right now - naked ...<i>raw</i>, filling you up -"

"<i>Yes</i>!" Her thighs twitched and she jerked forward, panting and moaning. "I'm  - oh, <i>Shota</i>!"

"I love you too much." He sighed, a wry little twist to his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment