Sunday, April 12, 2020

Uninhibited 2 (Zashi)

"Midnight," Mic sputtered, aghast that even she would suggest such a thing. "I hafta take her to the hospital!"

"Oh, grow up. No one wants to get hit with a fuck or die quirk, or have something like this happen. But it did, and do you think she would want to be locked away in a cold, sterile room or be held safe in your arms?"

He bit his lip, shifting from one foot to the other as he weighed his options. "I don't wanna -"

Aizawa interrupted him with a grunt. He'd been tapping on his phone while his friends were discussing the situation. "I booked you a room and sent an email with confirmation and address. Just go."

"And for god's sake take her neck gear off - and the gloves off before she scratches you," Midnight rapped sharply, yanking both away before he could do it himself. "You don't need to get drugged by accident."

He started to argue again but the Erasure Hero pushed him toward the open road. "Go," he told him sharply. "We'll tell the cops you'll give reports later."

He shook his head, dazed by how fast everything was happening. He did, however, start sprinting down the street in the direction his friends pointed.

Mic dug his phone out and stared at it at as he darted around a corner. "Really? The Naughty Kitten?!"

Better stick to the back streets as much as I can, he thought as he shifted the sleeping Elly in his arms. It wouldn't be a good idea to be called in for a kidnapping or something after all the effort that had gone into keeping this private. Imagine explaining this to the cops, he shuddered as he checked his phone to make sure he was going the right way. 'Well, officer, we're both pro heroes and I have to fuck her a bunch to help her, so we're going to a love hotel.'

"I already feel like a pervert," he muttered.

Elly stirred. "Huhh..?" She was coming around alarmingly fast, and he picked up his pace as they got closer. "Hizzz-ashi?"

The light slur she made as she purred his given name sent shivers up his back. "M'here, just like I promised. Hey, baby, we're almost there - hang on."

Elly yawned hugely, her eyes still teary with sleep. "Nmm."

"We're gonna hafta go as incognito as possible..." He pulled his jacket off and covered her with it as he walked, combing his fingers through his hair to work it down. This had mostly no effect but two blond tendrils slipped down on either sides of his ears, giving him an elfin look much like her own hairstyle. "Hope they think we're just cosplaying," he muttered under his breath as he opened the door.

It may have helped that Aizawa had relieved him of his neck speaker, the hardest piece for fans to duplicate properly. And besides, the scruffy loner had chosen surprisingly well - this was a spot that was discreet to all and catered to anthros and mixes, especially felines as the name implied.

Geez, I thought Sho chose this place based on name alone. Shoulda known better... was probably half the decision, tops.

Mic showed the clerk his civilian identification and they logged his credit card for any extra expenses. That was it; the next thing he knew he was fumbling with a key card in the slot of a garishly painted door.

He wondered how many couples the man saw with one half asleep like she was. In the lobby Elly managed to blink away more of her sluggishness and nodded when she saw where they were. Perhaps that was why they had been deemed safe. Or maybe the clerk just recognized the state she was in under the fog of Midnight's quirk.

Once inside, Mic set about truly changing himself back to Hizashi again after getting her comfortable on the large bed. She snored softly and rolled over, tail twitching as she tried to focus. He ordered some food and drink from the tablet on the bedside table, thought about it, and, blushing, bought some condoms as well. When he was certain she was still resting in a half daze, he jumped into the bathroom to shower all the gunk out of his hair and freshen up. This gave her time to wake up but he hurried anyway, not wanting to leave her alone long.

"Man oh maaaan, I feel a hundred times better. You wanna go next, baby?" He stepped out of the bathroom, grinning abashedly with only the hotel towel wrapped around his waist. "Uh, I could join you this time. To help, if yer kinda droopy."

The minute traces of sleeping mist still in her system had calmed her enough to be mostly rational, but the sight of him was enough to wreck her again.

She drew in a sharp breath, face burning as she saw him standing in the doorway. Sweet-smelling steam drifted out from the shower stall and under that his scent lingered on his skin and the clothing he'd piled nearby. Leather, bubblegum-scented hair product and the copious amounts of coffee he drank mixed together with the plain, clean hotel soap smell.

He was no longer his Hero persona but the man she had fallen in love with behind that. Long, blond hair streamed down his bare back. He hadn't bothered to dry it, knowing it would just get wet again. Water pooled by his feet on the tile and ... and, and that meant she had looked down at his legs. Face flaming now, she raised her eyes, noting how they didn't seem too hairy because of the blond color. She jerked her gaze past the towel quickly and he chuckled. Hizashi's chest was pretty sparse as well except for a sodden puff in the middle, dewey with water droplets that trickled down, following the little trail of downy hair on his lower belly. His abdomen was firm yet only lightly defined, and she could see the lines from his pubic bones jutting tantalizingly from under the fluffy towel. And, unsurprisingly she was once again staring at where the junction of his legs would be under that towel..!

"Oh, oh my god..." Elly fell over on the bed, breathing hard from the sensory overload. "Oh my god, Zashi, I can't believe this is happening. You're so sexy."

"Hey, c'mon," he chuckled shyly. "Yer gonna make that go to my head, babe. I - I'm not, you know - that big a deal."

"You are to me," she said so intensely that he faltered and almost dropped the towel.

"Sh - shit! For real?" He swallowed hard and shook his head. "It's not just, I dunno... whatever that asshole did to ya?"

"It's my heat, these are my feelings," she stressed. "The idiot caused it to happen early, that's all. I was going to stay home from school the first day when I got it so I didn't see you, otherwise ...well, this would have happened anyway."

"Look, I'm not sure I'm good enough for you." He looked quickly away, hands tightening into fists. "I can help you here but - but is this all it is?"

Her expression of pain told him enough and he tried to speak to ease it, but she did first. "No! I want more. I want a full, monogamous relationship with you, Hizashi Yamada. If - if you don't..." She faltered, and he felt like an ass when he saw her holding back tears.

"Nuh uh! I do too!"

"Oh god, thank god." Elly hid her face in her hands, gulping. "To come this far and then stop? I don't know if I could've handled it." Her striped tail flicked weakly on the bed.

Hizashi coughed softly and she uncovered her face to find him blushing from his ears straight down to his chest. "Um. If you don't mind, c - can I hear you say it, though?"

Her mind went dreadfully blank for a second, and then she grinned as relief washed over her. "I love you, Hizashi," she purred, holding her arms out. "Now come help me undress. I'm - I'm actually in a great amount of pain." Her smile faltered and she winced, listing to the side.

He wheezed rather comically and dashed over, losing the towel in the process. "Ches! Y'should've told me that right away!"

She choked but forgot the momentary glimpse she'd had of his lower half when his mouth found hers. This time he held nothing back; the kiss was hot, wet and just as desperate as she felt. His tongue thrust into her mouth, lapping at her own while he grasped her breasts, gently kneading. Moaning, she pressed back and slid her hands across his shoulder blades, clutching him close.

"Ah, god, Zashi, I've wanted you so bad for so long."

He shuddered pleasantly, his fingers finding the hidden zipper on her suit. "Yeah," he groaned. "Me, too. If I'd've known..." The zipper swished down in one swift pull. "M'such a chicken. So many wasted days an' nights," he mourned.

"It's all one piece -"

"Yeah. Need t'get yer paws off, then we can slide it down." She hastily lifted her feet and he tugged the padded cat's paws off to fall onto the floor. Once they were gone it was really as simple as standing to let the bodysuit fall, and he stood with her, his eyes hotly watching as the striped cloth fell away from her pale skin. She was as entranced by his body as he was with hers, barely noticing when his arms circled around to unhook her bra. Hizashi's member jutted out from a dark gold batch of pubic hair. He was fit and ready, curled upward and ever so slightly to the side. It brushed against her thigh as he embraced her, and she could feel the wetness at the tip.

"Tell me..." He tugged lightly at her nipples, sending jolts of pleasure through her. "Where's it hurt, babygirl?"

She swallowed hard. His cheesy pet names turned her on more than she cared to admit. "M - my lower belly. You know."

"Oooh," he crooned melodically, his quirk causing a low vibration to thrum through the air. "Low, huh? You want me to fix that for ya?" His fingers ran underneath the hem of her panties and she jerked forward with a gasp.

"Yes!"

He whisked them off at her enthusiastic consent. "C'mere," he whispered, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Sit facing me." She did, and he spread his legs a little so he could worm a finger down there.

"Z - Zashi..." Her head rolled back and he kissed her throat.

"I know. One quickie comin' up, so ya don't hurt so much." He pet the purple hair apart, stroking so he could have better access to the fleshy folds within. After testing her readiness, two fingers entered while his thumb rubbed the top of her sex. It wasn't long before his gentle touches caused her to cry out.

"Right there!"

"Mnn. You like that, huh?" He thrust faster with his curled fingers. "Tell me, Ches baby, did I find yer sweet spot?"

Her reaction was more than answer enough, but she still cried out. "Ohmigod Hizashi, yes! Yesyesyes!"

"Shit," he husked as she quivered and shook. "Fast. An' that's just my fingers."

Elly panted as she regained her senses, bucking lightly. He guided her through the last little sparks of pleasure until she stopped moving. "Y - yeah."

He licked his lips slowly, watching her squirm. "You still, you know..?"

"Yeah."

His tongue slipped out again and he brought his hand up before him to suck greedily at his fingers. As she watched, fascinated, he sighed. "I'm gonna enjoy our shower. You taste sweet as I imagined, an' I wanna kiss you until you come."

"Hizashi!"

"Uh huh. Shower time," he drawled lazily, picking her up. "I'm so fucking hard I hurt, but my rebound time ain't what it used to be nowadays, so..." He shrugged. "Shower, another orgasm for my love, an' then we can do it together."

She went positively noodle-limp in his arms, dangling carelessly with complete abandon and trust in him. He set her down on the closed toilet seat and fiddled with the taps, adjusting the temperature meticulously.

"Not too hot, 'cause yer burnin' up already... there."

"Ready?" Her voice shook as she walked over to the shower and tub combo. It was designed to be big enough for two with a small dip in one wall.

"Yep." He pointed at the indented area. "That's like, to help ya lean back. You go there an' I'll help you scrub up."

She pulled the shower curtain back and inhaled deeply of the steam. "Mmmn. This was such a great idea."

Hizashi pulled his hair back, looping the wet mass with itself so it stayed back, away from his face. He joined her, turning to grab the tiny bar of hotel soap and then handing it over. "Here, babe. You want a new shampoo? I can break open one of the pay ones -" He coughed apologetically, "I kinda used all of the other one. It was small."

Elly giggled at his boyish attitude. "No, it's okay. You've got a lot of hair and had a ton of stuff in it, Zashi. Mine's not my trademark, either, so one night with just a rinse isn't going to ruin it."

"'Kay." He watched her with hungry eyes as she finished up. "Here," he murmured, "lemme get that back for ya."

"I'll do you, too," she offered.

"Later, baby. Right now is all about you." His hands were firm but gentle, rubbing the soap into a good lather. She sighed dreamily, her ears flicking water as they perked about. "Feel good?"

"Yes."

"Good. Let's get this soap rinsed and then I'll make you feel even better."

"H - Hizashi." She closed her eyes as he pressed her back, guiding her into the little dip in the molding. Her rear fit smoothly into it, helping her stand while his hot mouth trailed over her skin, sucking on her neck and lower. "Easy..."

"I know. No marks. We got school on Monday."

"Mmm, but it feels good."

He chuckled wickedly. "How about here, then? You want a hickey that badly?" His teeth closed on a swatch of skin just above her breasts. "I can definitely do love bites." He nibbled and bit, peppering her all over in areas her outfit would cover with dark little marks until she whined, legs twitching.

"I need..!"

"I know. Okay, then." He knelt before her on a spare hand towel he had folded up previously. He lifted her tail and set it to the side so it wouldn't hit him in the face. "Leg up," he murmured. "Here, shy baby, what's got you embarrassed? I wanna see all of you."

"I want this, but ..." She gulped. "Bad experiences."

Hizashi's face fell. "That's terrible. Should I stop? We don't have to do this." He kissed her thigh softly. "I don't ever want you uncomfortable with me."

"Please don't stop. I just - just want you to know that no one's ever, uh..."

His eyes widened. "Am I your first for this, Ches?" She nodded and bit her lip, looking aside. "H - holy shit," he breathed. "Sweet baby, you deserve these kisses. Lean back and enjoy."

His words caused her throat to dry up entirely. She couldn't answer and didn't need to because he had begun lapping lightly at her quivering body, spreading her apart with one hand while his other braced himself on the tub. He found the folds of skin that created a covering for her pleasure center and tickled gently with the tip of his tongue until the button of flesh emerged.

"Ooh, yer a big girl." He wrapped his lips around the nub and suckled, slipping his tongue lower inside. "That makes this a whole lot easier."

She shrieked breathlessly and her hands twisted themselves in his wet hair. "So - so good!"

He closed his eyes, nuzzling and listening happily to her growing cries of joy. He grinned as they grew in urgency, indicating she was very close.

Hizashi hummed.

The steady buzz of his quirk, gently directed, vibrated rapidly on her swollen body. Elly's heart hammered in her chest, her vision blotting out as she came so hard her legs gave out and she slid down into the tub. Hizashi backed up, holding her carefully, and let her sit in the warm steam and spray while she gathered herself.

When she opened her eyes again she saw him smiling rather smugly. "Els, you back?"

"Yesss..."

"Good. I, uh, got worried for a bit." He ducked his head, chuckling. "Heh."

She blew air out gustily in a huge sigh. "That was amazing, Hizashi," she said sincerely. Her eyes held his, warm and filled with love. "You - you're amazing."

"That's how I feel about you, beautiful." He hugged her slippery body close. It was romantic but the reality was they both started to get chilly as the water cooled, so they got out and dried each other off with the fluffy towels.

"Guess we don't need to get dressed," she laughed abashedly. "I still need you."

"Ah, man, I'm never-ever-ever gonna tire of hearin' that." They both jumped then, startled, as a knock sounded on the main door.

"Oh! I ordered food and, err, condoms," he coughed awkwardly. "One of the articles I read real quick said you'd need energy, an' I didn't know if you needed me to, uh..." He gestured vaguely at his lower half as he grabbed a robe off the back of the bathroom door. "Do we need them? Or do I hafta come inside you?"

"I'm clean like you - hero testing -- and on birth control. That said, well... you don't need to. But it'll speed up my recovery. My body will think it's getting what it needs."

"Huh. Neat." He pulled the cart inside and sniffed in appreciation. "This can wait," he decided. "I want to set somethin' up..." Hizashi walked over to the bed and pulled his phone off the nightstand, tapping on it as he searched for something.

"What'cha doing?" His slang was infectiously adorable and she smiled as she spoke.

"Can't do this bit without mood music," he shrugged. "I woulda put some on before but we were kind of in a rush." Hizashi hit the play button and set it on the stand along with his glasses. Syrupy slow music filled the room with exotic strains, elaborate and beautiful.

"Oh," she gasped and sat on the bed, eyes wide.

"Not this time, though," he said seriously. The robe slipped off his shoulders and he turned to face her. "I won't rush through our first time makin' love." He shrugged it all the way off and joined her, crawling towards her on the sheets.

"I want you on top of me," she whispered. "I've dreamed of how you'd feel on top of me, holding me in bed. Oh god, Hizashi, I -"

"I know," he said quietly, and kissed her. "Me, too. My heart's got a beat better'n anything I could mix by myself."

Elly placed a hand over his left side as he straddled her. It was beating rapidly, just like her own. "Oh."

"Here, let's put 'em together." He laid carefully on top, propping himself up partially so his weight wouldn't crush her. "Ohhh yeah, that's the stuff. Yer so soft."

"You're so hard," she gasped.

He wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Uh huh."

"Oh, Zashi."

He giggled and kissed her, long and slow. The music wafted over them as they writhed together, twisting the sheets underneath them. It was several minutes later when Hizashi wrenched back, straining, as she touched him for the first time. She ran her fingers along his firm length, rubbing under the tip.

"Oh god! Ches!"

"Ooh!" Elly fell back as his hips bucked involuntarily into her grip.

"Can't wait," he whimpered apologetically, petting her thighs to indicate he wanted her to spread her legs. "I promise I'll be gentle, but I - I can't... your hand, sh - shit."

"Here." She lifted her legs to wrap around his waist.

"There," he whispered. "I'm so in love with you, baby. I'm - oh, Ches." He faltered, his head dropping to her shoulder as he sank deeply inside her body.

And the Voice Hero lost his voice.

Hizashi's eyes screwed tight, tears dripping from the corners, his chest heaving but no sound escaping his tightly-bitten lips. He gathered her into his arms and began an act as old as time itself, slow and steady though his body trembled with the urge of release. His thighs quivered and he was nearly crushed by the weight of the pressure building inside of him.

Never had it been like this.

Sex was always pretty good - like the old saying, even bad sex was okay. But the emotions he felt for the woman he was loving were so powerful the act was multiplied. He truly was speechless. Still he thrust, bucking his hips and angling for the spots that made her grip his back tightly, nails digging in but not too hard, just enough.

Harsh breathing and breathy moans filled the hotel room along with the frenzied thump and squeak of the mattress. She reached for him, wordlessly begging, and so synced were they that he knew what she wanted. He devoured her, locking them in a soulful kiss that waxed and waned with their movements.

Elly swore she really could feel their heartbeats merging as their act neared completion. Her eyes fluttered closed and she was suddenly, shockingly one-hundred percent certain that Hizashi Yamada was it.

He was the one. She would need no other. Her orgasm burst through her at this epiphany and she wept his name, clinging to him and feeling his thrusts falter at last.

"H - Hizashi! Hizashi!"

Her lover heard her and lost control. He frantically pressed forward, jerking and whimpering as the pressure grew to intolerable levels. And when he came, his voice broke free at last.

"Oh, god, baby, I'm coming inside of you! Ches, yer my precious sweetheart baby, now an' forever..!"

There is a span of time after making love when the female's natural urge is to go to the bathroom to purge herself of any impurities. Elly lay for approximately five seconds, savoring the fullness of his now-softening member inside her, before that time struck.

"I gotta pee," she choked.

Hizashi laughed cheerfully and slid out of her with a moist sound. "I'll come with. I need to clean off." He followed her as she made a mad dash for the toilet and grabbed a washcloth to wipe down with.

"Thank god."

"Better?"

She nodded and flushed. "But holy hell am I beat."

He squinted at the taps as she washed her hands, debating on whether he should wash the rag out, then gave up and tossed it in the tub. "I say we snooze, then."

"Mmn." Her tail fluffed out, nearly dry now, as she stretched out on the rumpled bed.

He turned the music off and checked his messages quickly, then ran a hand through his hair, letting it down over his naked shoulders. It was quite thicker and longer than hers, so it was very much still damp and cold. "Yuck. Oh, hey. You want your phone?"

"Nah." She rolled over. "I'll get it later."

He nodded and put it back on the charger, joining her once more, this time under the sheets.

"Ooof. It's gonna be hard to go back to the teacher's dorm and separate rooms after sleeping in your arms." Elly snuggled into his chest.

"Mmm hmm," he agreed sleepily. "We'll work somethin' out. I'm not gonna be able to keep my hands off ya all the time." He yawned, stretching his long legs and curling one around hers as they lay on their sides. "I'm an affectionate man, baby."

"I know, and I love it."

"You wanna have a nap?"

"Food's gonna get cold."

"I picked sandwiches. S'all cold anyway."

"Oh, good. Yes. A nap, then dinner sounds great."

They smiled at each other in the dim hotel room lighting. He kissed her forehead affectionately. "'Night then, baby."

"Good night."

"Hell yeah it is," he muttered drowsily.

No comments:

Post a Comment